Unexpected Fun at Resort Ch. 02

Story Info
Part of Unexpected fun at resort.
1k words
4.32
20.4k
7

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/17/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I woke in the middle of the night with Melissa running her fingers over my muscular chest. Her small white fingers were tracing the outline of my pecs as her head sat in the crook of my shoulder. I could see her pretty face in the moonlight coming through the large window. I stirred and she gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Your body is so perfect" she whispered.

"So is yours," I responded. She giggled at this compliment and entwined her legs with mine. She kissed me again as her hand moved down my chest, over my abs to find my growing cock. She took it in her soft hand and gently stroked it. I immediately grew hard and let out a moan as she ran her fingers softly over my balls.

I started to rub her back and ass as we kissed and our touches grew more desperate. "Get on top" I said. Melissa blushed a little as she straddled my hips, her pussy rubbing against my cock.

"I've only been on top a couple times," she told me.

"Really?" trying to imagine why a man wouldn't want to see this woman's large breasts bounce as she rode his cock. She nodded and lifted up, guiding my cock into her white pussy. She slowly lowered herself down, taking inch after inch inside of her. Her pleasure evident on her face as my cock filled her. She bent down and pressed her ample breasts into my chest as she kissed me and started to move her hips.

Gently I pushed her back to a straight up position. She looked away from me as I ran my hands over her soft white hips. "What's wrong?"

"I've never done it like this," she answered. I was surprised, how could a woman in her late-thirties never have ridden a man cowgirl style.

"It's ok, take is slow. I love seeing you on top of me." I said trying to reassure her. Slowly she started to move her hips, grinding her clit against my cock. I put my hands on her hips and encouraged her to move up and down some. Her pleasure grew and my cock slid in and out of her pussy. I glanced up to see the joy in her face as she rode my cock. Her breast bouncing up and down in rhythm with our fucking.

My hands found her ass cheeks and squeezed and rubbed them aggressively. Melissa moaned as I did and moved faster on my cock. Her hands now holding her breasts as our mutual pleasure grew and grew. I spread her ass cheeks and gently rubbed my middle finger against her asshole. Searching her face for a sign of hesitation and not finding any I slipped the tip of my finger in. Melissa let out an animal-like groan and fucked me harder. Taking the cue I pushed more of my finger into her ass. Soon after I started to finger fuck her ass, she tensed up and screamed, "YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS" as her orgasm took her.

She rolled off me and lay on her belly for a second. I was confused, thinking what about me? Slowly she pulled her knees under her chest, lifting her ass in the air. I move to get behind her and to my surprise she spread her ass cheeks.

"I've always wanted to try this" she told me. I guided the tip of my cock to her asshole. I pushed in gently, feeling how tight she was. I slowly pushed in about half my cock and started to fuck her virgin ass. Melissa moaned softly, gripping her knees tight to her chest. I glanced at the mirror and saw her pale white body as I fucked her from behind. The sight was too much for me and I filled her ass with my cum.

Once again, we lay side by side. Breathing heavy, light sweat covering our bodies. "How was it?"

"I feel so naughty" was her reply.

"It's good to be naughty sometimes."

She laid her arm across my chest and cuddled tightly against me and fell asleep.

I woke in the morning glanced at the clock. Shit, I had only 3 hours before my flight left. I slid out my bed careful not to wake Melissa and headed for the shower. As I washed my face I felt an arm wrap around my waist and breasts push against my back. "Good morning, need some help" she cooed.

"I don't have much time," I answered. Her hand found my hardening cock and she said, "I know, please fuck me one more time." as she stroked me to full hardness.

I turned to her, pushed her against the shower wall and kissed her hard. I tried lifting her up to fuck her in the shower but it was not possible in the small slippery shower stall. I stepped out of the shower and lifted her up onto the vanity. Melissa immediately placed her heels on the vanity, legs wide open, giving me full access to her waiting pussy. Just hours ago she was so shy, now she was begging for my black cock.

I moved between her creamy thighs and shoved my cock into her. We both moaned and she wrapped her legs around my waist. Unlike the other times, this was a hard animal fuck. No kindness, no tenderness, just a hard fuck. She pulled my lips to hers and kissed me as I shoved my black cock in and out of her pussy. Her hips moving to meet my hard thrusts, grunts and moans escaping out lips as we used each other for our mutual pleasure. Suddenly she spread her legs wide and screamed "FUCK ME, FUCK ME HARDER." Not wanting to disappoint I grabbed the vanity and started slamming her harder. Her breathing quickened, a deep lusty moan coming from her throat with each thrust. Pushing hard and deep I came inside her just as her own orgasm overtook her.

She sat on the vanity gasping for breath. "I wish you didn't have to go."

"Me too" I replied. I kissed her and returned to the shower. She joined me and we cleaned the smell of sex from each other before I left for the airport.

Melissa and I kept in touch for a little while. We never saw each other face to face again, but I will always remember the night I turned a shy white lady into a black cock slut.