Unexpected Guest

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Patti glanced up and saw Ted next to her, knowing he wanted to suck Adam's cock too. She pulled away from Adam's cock, she leaned over and kissed Ted. It made her so hot to watch him sucking cock. Knowing they both were enjoying it.

Ted stroked Adam's dick, loving how hard he was already. It wasn't an every time thing for Ted to suck cock but once in awhile he did like to suck another man or have a man suck his cock. It really turned Patti on to watch him suck or to be sucked. Ted slowly licked Adam's cock, licking his way to the head of his cock.

Patti leaned back a bit so she could watch, she glanced up and saw that Adam had his eyes closed. He seemed to be enjoying it. Nibbling on Adam's cock Ted reached for Adam's balls and caressed them. Patti leaned in and started to lick Adam's cock also.

OMG! Adam thought they're both licking my dick, he was loving it. Adam looked down and saw Ted taking the head of his cock into his mouth. Patti moved down and started to lick and suck his balls back into her mouth. Somehow they both were sucking at the same time, as if they knew what each other was doing. "Fuck yeah...awww Ted you don't know how long I have wanted you to suck my cock." Adam said as they both seemed to speed up the way they were sucking him.

Ted was sucking Adam's cock as deeply as he could. He did like sucking cock once in awhile but he loved Pussy so much more. He could hear the sounds Patti was making as she continued to lick and suck Adam's balls. He could tell she was really getting into this.

Ted pulled away from Adam, then licking the pre-cum off of the tip of Adam's dick. "Your cock is great Adam, I just had to have a taste." he told Adam as he went over and sat down on the edge of one of the beds.

"You suck cock good." he told Ted as Patti licked her way back to the head of his cock.

Patti reached down and pinched her hard nipples, twisting them a bit. She was so horny. Taking Adam's cock into her mouth, she flicked her tongue across the head of his cock. Feeling him tense up a bit she took his dick a bit deeper.

"Oh yeah, suck that cock." Adam moaned throwing his head back. Ted was right she was good. Bit by bit she took his cock deeper. She pulled away from his cock.

She glanced over and saw Ted watching her sucking his friend off. She licked that big hard dick all over, spit running out of her mouth. She slurped it all up as she licked her way back to his balls.

"Suck his dick baby..." Ted said as he watched his wife suck cock. He could hear her moaning as she reached under her and fingered her pussy. He could tell what she was doing by the movements she was making. He had a feeling her pussy was soaked. Stroking his cock he got up and walked back over to them. "Suck me." he ordered her as he pulled her away from Adam.

She did as she was told, reaching for Ted's hard cock. She licked his cock all over, up and down. He had never known another woman who loved to suck cock like she did. Taking the head of Ted's cock into her mouth, she sucked him gently wanting it to last. Ted grabbed her by the back of her head and held her down on his cock. Fucking her hot, wet mouth, he knew she was loving it. After a few thrusts into her mouth he let her go.

Adam was watching the hot action between his friend and the friend's wife.

He would love to find himself a woman like that someday. Adam stroked his cock, feeling the pre-cum all over his cock. He took it in his fingers and licked it.

"On the bed on your back baby." Ted told her, he helped her up and she went to the bed and positioned herself on the bed with her legs spread. "Good girl, you know just what to do." he said.

Patti reached down to rub her pussy and Ted pulled her hand away. "No touching." he said looking at her, knowing how horny she must be. He leaned over the bed and kissed her, pushing his tongue into her mouth. She reached for him, he pulled away from her and looked down on her. "You want some cock baby girl?" he asked knowing her answer. She always wanted cock.

"Yes." she whispered waiting for one of them to fuck her.

Adam was still standing on the side lines and just watching, stroking his cock. Even he could see how wet she was getting. He would love to sink his hard cock inside of her.

"You like to eat pussy Adam?" Ted asked as he reached down and spread her pussy open. Ted gently slid one finger up inside of her, in and out a few times just to let her get the feel of it. Patti was having a hard time being still it felt so good. She knew this game she had to be silent, no matter how good it felt she couldn't say one thing. She had to be quiet until Ted knew she was going crazy then she could speak. It always took everything she had to be quiet.

"Of course, I love to eat pussy." Adam answered walking over closer to the bed.

"A man after my own heart." Ted said as he stood walking over and he re-positioned the camera so that it was all on film. "Grab her ankles and put them on your shoulders so you can get as close to her as you can." Ted told Adam as he went back over to the bed.

Ted went back over to her and leaned close enough for her to take his cock into her mouth. He knew he could get everything on camera from this angle, he wanted to see if Adam could please his lady.

Patti was going crazy she needed someone to touch her, wanting to feel a cock in her mouth, a mouth on her pussy. "Oh please." She silently groaned "Somebody touch me."

Adam was on the bed between her spread thighs, he gently spread her pussy lips open. She was so wet, he could see her hard little clit. She had a nice looking pussy, shaved bare. He could hear her sucking Ted's cock as he put her legs over his shoulders. He pulled her pussy close to his face and he bent down and gently started to lick her pussy lips, teasing her. She did have some big pussy lips, perfect for sucking on.

Patti moaned as she felt Adam licking her, gently sucking her lips into his mouth. Ted heard her make a muffled sound as she took his cock deeper into her mouth.

"Yeah buddy, lick her pussy, she loves to be fingered at the same time." Ted said as he reached down and held both sides of her head as she continued to take his dick into her mouth. "Suck Daddy's dick baby..." he said as he fucked her mouth almost making her gag. "Her pussy taste good?" he asked looking at Adam going to town on his wife's slit.

"Mmmm, yeah, she taste great so nice and juicy." Adam said as he pulled away from her.

Patti was in Heaven sucking her husbands cock and getting her pussy ate by his college room mate. Spreading her legs as wide as she could, she raised her hips wanting Adam to continue licking her. She was moaning and wimpering loving how they both were making her feel. She reached down and she pinched and tugged on her hard nipples, twisting them.

Ted watched her licking his cock, nibbling it all over as she stroked his balls. He did like to watch her take his balls into her hot, wet mouth. Loved the feeling she gave him as she made love to his cock. "That's a good little girl, feels good." he tells her as he watches Adam going back down on her pussy.

Patti loved to feel a mouth on her pussy and a tongue fucking her. Fingers made her go wild and cum so hard, feeling fingers fucking her so hard and deep while someone licked and sucked on her hard little clit.

"Finger her hard." Ted told Adam as she tongued his balls. Ted watched as Adam moved away from her, sucking on his own fingers Adam slid two fingers deep inside of her tight pussy.

"She's so tight." Adam said as he felt her tight pussy around his fingers. In and out he fingered her. She was so wet and tight, he wanted to fuck her.

Suddenly Ted pulled away from her and just watched Adam fucking his wife.

"Ooohhh." Patti moaned as Adam fucked her deep and hard, she was getting so wet. Ted moved down on the bed and held her legs open for Adam, he watched as the juices poured out of her pussy. "Do it Adam make her cum." he told Adam.

Adam reached down and stroked his hard cock, he did love the feeling of them both sucking on his cock earlier. He really wanted to suck Ted's cock, feel him cumming in his mouth. "Fuck, I haven't been this horny in so long." Adam admitted as he started to ram his fingers inside of her harder and deeper.

Patti was going crazy it was feeling so good, feeling Adam finger fucking her hard and deep and watching as Ted held her legs open. "Daddy's girl is so wet." he said as he watched as her breathing get heavier, she closed her eyes and reached down and rubbed her clit. Ted reached down and stroked his own cock, he really wanted to feel Adam sucking his dick. "Make her cum and then I want you to suck my cock."

"If she is this tight on my fingers I can just imagine the feeling of my cock inside of her." Adam said as he fucked her as hard as he could.

Patti was out of control, begging someone to make her cum. She wanted to cum so bad, then she wanted to watch Adam suck Ted's cock.

"Curl your fingers up inside of her as you finger her, that makes her cum." Ted told him, he knew she would be cumming soon. Adam did as he was told and he felt her tighten down on his fingers.

"Do it, do it, make me cum." she begged them as she rubbed her clit. "Aaahhh, yes, oh fuck...yes." she moaned loudly as she started to cum, juices poured out of her. Clamping her legs around Adam's hand she climaxed.

"Yeah baby cum, cum so good." Ted said as he watched her get off. Ted laid down next to her and took her into his arms and held her as she shook from her climax. "Was it good baby?" he asked as he bent down and kissed her.

"Oh yes it was so good." she said as she sat up and reached for his cock.

Stroking his cock she bent down and took the head of his cock into her mouth.

Adam stroked his own cock, noticed that Ted was watching him. Adam licked his lips wanting to lick and suck Ted's dick into his mouth. Adam really wished that they had played while they were room mates back in college the fun they could have had. "Let me suck your cock?" Adam asked as he moved closer to Ted.

"Suck me." Ted said as he moved around so Adam could get to his cock.

Patti sat up on the bed and got comfortable so she could watch. She did love to watch a guy suck her husband's dick. Ted sat with his back to the head board.

Patti snuggled next to him.

Adam reached for Ted's cock, taking it in his hand he stroked it, up and down feeling how hard his cock was. "You have no idea of how many times I wanted to do this in college." Adam admitted to his friend as he bent down and flicked his tongue across the head of Ted's cock.

"Mmm." Ted said as he watched Adam's tongue on his cock. "Suck me buddy."

Adam licked Ted's cock all over, up and down, reached down and took Ted's balls into his hand. "Ummm..."Adam moaned as he went lower and took Ted's balls into his mouth. Sucking on them gently he licked them with his tongue.

"Is he good hon?" Patti asked as she watched Adam suck her husbands balls.

"Oh yeah, he's good." Ted said as he reached down and held Adam down on his balls. "Easy, you do know how to suck Adam."

Adam continued to lick and suck Ted's balls, taking his time. "You taste so good." Adam said as he pulled away and stroked Ted's dick. Adam finally took the head of Ted's cock into his mouth. Damn, he wanted to make Ted cum in his mouth. He wanted to taste and swallow his friend's cum. In and out he took that hard cock, sucking taking his friends cock deeper.

Patti watched as Adam sucked and made love to Ted's cock. Adam was good at it.

Adam was moaning around the cock in his mouth. "Suck him." she said as she reached for her pussy.

"Fuck, you do know how to suck dick." Ted said as he closed his eyes and just enjoyed the feelings. He was so turned on, wanted to cum. Wanted to watch Adam take his cum. "Oh yeah, swallow my dick." Ted said as Adam sucked him faster and deeper.

It wasn't going to take long and he would fill his friends mouth with his cum.

Adam was in heaven finally sucking Ted's cock after so many years. He could taste pre-cum and it tasted great he loved it. In and out he took Ted's cock deeper, sucking him harder. He glanced up and saw Patti rubbing her pussy, fingering herself. She pulled her wet fingers out of her pussy and slowly licked them clean.

Adam took his mouth away from Ted's dick and he stroked his friends cock. Loved feeling how hard Ted's cock was. Ted was moaning and breathing heavily.

"Do it, make me cum." Ted said as Adam jacked his cock faster, bending down Adam licked all of the precum pouring from Ted's cock. Adam took Ted's cock back into his mouth, taking him as deep as he could. Ted held Adam down on his cock.

"Fuck yeah." Ted moaned as he fucked Adam's mouth with his cock. Adam jerked Ted's cock as he felt his cock swell in his mouth. He knew it wouldn't be long now. Just a little more and he would cum.

"Gonna cum, awww..." Ted grunted loudly as he pulled away from Adam's mouth.

"Take it...take my cum." Ted moaned as he let a load of cum spurt all over Adam's face.

"Give him your cum baby." Patti said as she rubbed her clit, closing her legs around her hand as she watched.

Adam took all of Ted's cum all over his face. "Mmmm." Adam moaned as he felt the spurts of cum hit his face. Wiping the cum off of his face he licked the cum into his mouth. God, it did taste so good.

"That was so fucking hot Adam." Ted said as he took a deep breath. "We'll have to do this again."

"We sure will." Adam said as he sat up on the end of the bed.

"Someone didn't cum yet?" Ted said as he looked from Adam to his wife.

"Make him cum baby." Ted told her, she got down on the floor in front of Adam and she stroked his still hard cock. "I'm gonna make you cum." she told him as she took the head of his dick into her mouth. Sucking him as deep as she could she stroked his balls, loving the feeling of his cock in her mouth. Getting turned on knowing Ted was watching.

Adam reached for his own nipples and he pinched them and teased them. He did like the feeling. Standing over her he watched as she sucked his cock, in and out of her hot mouth. She was giving him a great blow job.

"Grab her by her hair." Ted said as he watched his wife do her favorite thing.

He made sure it was all getting on film, this was going to make a great home movie.

Just one more to add to their growing collection of home movies. Something they could watch later.

Adam was so horny it wouldn't take him long to cum, he grabbed her by her long hair and watched her sucking him. Glancing over he could still see the DVD playing on the big screen TV. He saw Patti and another woman engaged in a 69 eating each other out. They were moaning and fingering each other, glancing down Patti took his cock as deeply as she could. Gagging, she jerked his cock, Wanting to make him cum.

Pulling away from his cock, spit all over his cock. She took a deep breath, he could feel the precum all over his dick. She slowly licked it up, Ted bent over and kissed her deeply tasting Adam's precum. "Hmmm." he said as he pulled away from her.

"Make him cum baby girl." Ted told her, he wanted to see Adam give her his cum all over her tits.

Patti licked Adam's dick, flicking her tongue all over his cock. Taking the head of his cock into her mouth she sucked his cock hard,fast and deep. Jacking his cock as she sucked him off she could feel his cock getting harder.

Adam was holding her hair tightly in his hand. The more she sucked him the tighter he held her hair. In and out she took his cock, he held her by both sides of her head and he rammed his cock into her mouth. Ted was one lucky man, to have a wife who loved to play and suck cock.

Ted watched making sure that Adam didn't get too rough with her. She did like hot sex just like he did but he wanted to be sure she was okay. "Do it baby girl, make Adam cum."

"Oh yeah, fuck gonna cum..." Adam announced knowing he was getting ready to cum in her mouth.

"Pull out and cum on her tits." Ted said as he got closer so he could see everything.

"Awwwww, shit, cummmingggg..."Adam said as he pulled out of her mouth.

Patti held her tits together as Adam gave her spurt after spurt of cum.

Ted watched as Adam came all over his wife's tits, Adam grunted as he milked all of his cum all over her tits.

Adam watched as his cum dripped off of her hard nipples, Ted bent down and licked the cum off of her tits, kissing her they shared Adam's cum.

12