Unexpected Guest Ch. 02

Story Info
Pure lust.
4.1k words
4.69
72.3k
33

Part 2 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers

"What do you think?" Ann suddenly heard Jared's voice ask from right above her where she was spread out on her stomach on the sun lounger. A couple of dead birds were hanging right in front of her nose as she tore herself away from her reverie and the spellbinding book she was reading. She screamed in surprise -- she hadn't even heard him approach.

"Get those away from me," she snarled as she turned away from his prey.

"What a city girl," Jared laughed. "Don't you know where the food in the supermarkets comes from, is that it?" He dangled the birds in front of her angry expression and she jumped up from the sun lounger, holding on to her bikini top at the same time.

"Of course I know where the food comes from. That doesn't mean I want to cuddle them under me. Now get those away from me."

"All right. Guess I'll have to pluck them myself then," he laughed at her angry expression.

"If you needed a servant you should have brought one," she snarled at him.

"A bit late for that now, don't you think?" He roamed his eyes all over her body, from top to bottom as she stood before him only clad in her bikini. She felt naked all of a sudden, and she gathered her arms in front of her to shield herself from his intense look. "You want some help with that?" he drawled suddenly as he pointed to her shoulders.

"Help with what?" she glanced down her body but couldn't see anything out of the ordinary.

He laughed out loud as he circled around her. "Wow, now that's amazing sunburn you have there," he laughed as he returned to her front. She glanced at the back of her shoulder and realised her skin was bright red.

"Oh no." She had forgotten her sun lotion. How incredibly stupid of her.

"Now that book must really be something. Would you mind if I borrowed it?" he asked as he reached for the erotic novel she had just been reading.

"Stop," she said in panic. No way if she wanted him to read that particular book. It had way too many ideas about how to spend a good time in an abandoned cottage with a strange man. She threw herself after the book. It wouldn't do for him to realise she had imagined him in the male role in all the delightful sex scenes, her fantasies fuelled by his half-naked body from the night before.

"Hmm, seems interesting," he murmured as he held the book over his head and out of her reach as he read the back cover. "Maybe I should try this. Are your panties wet, by the way?"

"None of your business," she snarled at him.

"Can't be any good then."

"What sort of book would you like?" she tried as if to steer him away from the one he was holding.

He thought for a moment. "Some lesbians would be great."

"Sorry, I don't have any books about lesbians."

"Okay, how about a story where the man is waited upon by several naked slave women, bowing to his every request."

"Sorry, again. I can't remember ever having such a book in my collection."

"What do you like then?"

"Maybe you should read one after all and figure it out for yourself?" she dared him.

"Huh, I think I can guess. You're probably into BDSM. Trouble is, I can't figure out if you're the dominant or the submissive." He seemed to ponder the question as he touched his finger on his lips.

"Guess again, asshole. Although at present the idea of spanking a certain annoying man seems more and more tempting."

"Hm, I can go along with that as long as I'm the one spanking you."

"Hah! Too arrogant to lie at the bottom, is that it?"

"Depends on what you're offering. I can easily tolerate a woman riding my cock for mutual pleasure." Ann gasped as she saw his words visualised so clearly it shook her core. "But at present I think it's much more important to treat that sunburn of yours. Come here," he ordered as he grabbed her hand and pulled her into the cabin.

"I can manage quite well on my own, thank you," she glared at him.

"Don't be foolish." He pushed her down on her bed while he rummaged through his bags. "Did you bring any lotion with you?"

"Yes."

"Find it then."

Stunned and unable to reply she looked through her bags and located the lotion. She handed it to him and he read the label at the back of the bottle.

"Seems good enough. Lay down on your stomach!" She just stared at him. "Now," he ordered as he gave her a wink. Her fogged mind was wondering what that was for, but deciding to accept his offering she reluctantly laid down. "This doesn't look too good," he commented as he sat down beside her on the bed and poured a large amount of cold lotion on her backside. She protested sharply at the shock.

"It's cold."

"Suits you right. How come you managed to get this red? Did you fall asleep in that book of yours or did you forget the sun block?" He slightly massaged the lotion all over her backside, before moving down her legs, pouring another cold load in her left thigh. She shivered in response but couldn't be sure whether it was the lotion or Jared's closeness that made her shiver.

As he massaged her foot soles, she let herself relax and enjoy his ministrations, dowsing a little as he roamed his hand slowly all over her skin. It felt so good to be touched that she wanted him to continue for hours and hours. Barely aware of him moving upwards again, she felt him loosening her bikini top and massaging her backside.

Roaming his hands up to her shoulders and pouring some more lotion or her burning skin, she barely registered as he climbed into her bed and straddled her buttocks, resting most of his weight on his legs. Massaging her neck and shoulders he bent down and blew cold air on her warm skin. She sighed as her burns welcomed the respite.

"What is your favourite position?" he suddenly murmured into her ear.

"I have several," she said dreamily. Not wanting to escape the pain free existence he was showering her with.

"Name one, and try to shock me."

"I don't think you can be shocked, you scoundrel," she laughed softly.

"Try me."

"Oh well, I've always enjoyed the doggy style actually. Now is that shocking enough for you?"

"You mean this one?" Jared replied as he lay down over her body, pushing his hard abdomen against her buttocks. Leaning on his hands, she could feel his chest against her lower backside and his warm thighs next to her own. He withdrew slightly, before pushing his clothed cock against her buttocks again. She could feel his hardness against her; feel the outline of what he hid behind those tight pants.

"Oh my," she gasped as he repeated the withdrawal and pushed himself against her again -- copying the movements he would normally do when no clothes would separate their bodies. She could feel her body respond to his -- so easily and so wantonly.

Damn, but this man was dangerous to her peace of mind, she thought drowsily as she revelled in the feeling of being attended to by an attractive man. She wanted to forget who they were and just give herself over to the pleasure he would surely provide her with -- postponing the regrets until the next morning or next week, but she knew she couldn't.

She felt the warm moistness gathering in her pussy. Only providing further proof of how much she wanted a man in her bed -- how much she wanted this particular man. Her mind fogged over and a loud voice was tempting her to let go, to take advantage of what he offered and leave the consequences to another day. She breathed deeply, clearing her mind.

"Get off me, Jared," she said with far more calm than she felt. Immediately his suggestive motions stopped and his entire body stiffened on top of her.

"What? Aren't you even going to thank me for treating that sunburn of yours?" his voice sounded a little hoarse, she was proud to notice. But she couldn't let herself be swayed by his skilful touch.

"Of course I'm going to thank you, but in words and not in actions."

"Hm, I thought this was feeling rather good, actually," Jared murmured into her ear. Immediately she felt another wave of moistness gathering in her cunt just by the close sound of his tempting voice. She strove to get up and away from the temptation that he represented.

"You're scrubbing away the lotion," she complained as she lifted herself up, only to push her backside against his hard cock as he was still leaning over her. She gasped in surprise and she barely heard his sharp intake of breath before he moved away from her.

"Would you like some more?" he suggested heatedly as he stood staring at her scantily clad body.

"No, thanks," she hastily replied, before giving him a quick glance and practically running out of the cabin and toward her sun lounger. She needed to put more distance between them, as well as some clothes.

***

Jared could only watch as she took off in a hurry. Too fast. He was moving too fast and now she was becoming skittish again. He had to move a lot slower if he was ever to get a chance with her. Damn it, he swore loudly as he adjusted his pants so as to relieve the swelling that was tormenting him. Still, she wasn't completely unattracted to him. He was sure of it.

For a moment there he had felt her softening to his touch and even enjoying his hands on her. That meant he still had a chance, if he kept on teasing her and touching her then maybe she would want him as well. He had to give it a try. Only, it seemed he had to lay low for a while. At least until she gathered her confidence again. He breathed deeply and went to prepare dinner using the birds he had caught.

***

"Dinner is ready," Jared suddenly pronounced as Ann was packing away the sun lounger. She had just put on a thin shirt and a pair of shorts in order to protect her burnt skin. But they were not much use in protecting her from Jared's warm eyes.

"What did you say?"

"I said dinner is ready. Come and get some sustenance, Missy."

Ann just shook her head, but followed the tempting smell inside the cottage.

"I thought you said we weren't going to share our food?"

"I had enough for two. Now, come and eat," Jared smiled as he handed her a plate.

"What is it?" Ann wondered as she felt her mouth watering by the sight of the warm food.

"Rousted grouse. A lot more tempting than the vegetables you brought along, isn't it?"

"Hm, remind me to bring a hunter and a chef along on my next holiday, will you?" Ann replied as she gulfed down the warm dinner.

"I'll remind you," Jared smiled as he joined her at the table.

They sat and enjoyed the food for a little while. None of them willing to ruin the calm that the food had provided them with.

"What luck that Cade finally installed water and electricity in the cabin," Ann smiled suddenly. "Otherwise we would still be hauling water and warming soup on the wood stove."

"I kind of liked the primitive life here," Jared responded. "But the dinners have improved a lot, I'll give you that."

"How long have you come here on you're own?" Ann wondered, relieved that they had managed to steer the conversation into safer grounds.

"A couple of years, I guess. Can't remember exactly."

"Why don't you join Cade and the rest of your friends on their hunting trips?"

"I do. But those trips are more about the booze and talking shit. Coming here alone gives me the chance to relax and hunt the way I like it. I enjoy having both."

"Oh." Ann couldn't think of anything more useful to say. She hadn't known about these solitary trips of his.

"How about you?" Jared suddenly interrupted her thoughts. "How long have you been using the cabin?"

"For as long as I can remember. But it's only in the last few years that I've been here on my own."

"Why?"

The first time she had tried to get over a broken relationship and a week of quietude, crying and reading had done wonders. After that she had made it her yearly ritual to remind herself that she was far better off without a man in her life. But she didn't want to tell Jared the truth.

"I like it here," was all she said instead. "It's so peaceful and quiet." She gave him a teasing wink. "Or it was, until some lunatic man came barging in on me in the middle of the night."

"Oh no, you only have Cade to thank for that. It's his fault for putting us together like this."

"You think he did it on purpose then?"

"Of course he did."

"Why?"

"He's your brother so you should be the best person to know what goes on in that head of his."

"But you're his best friend, so he will tell you a lot of things that he would never say to a younger sister," Ann retorted.

"All right, Ann. To tell you the truth, I simply don't know what goes on in that brain of his."

"But does he usually place you in the company of a woman when you go hunting?"

"No, never. This is the first time."

"So?"

"So, I'm guessing that he wants us to kill each other arguing or fuck each other brainless. You can choose which one you prefer," Jared suddenly spilled out.

"What?" Ann felt her face blush at his brash words, wondered why the latter idea sounded so appealing. "You can't know that."

"I'm guessing, all right?"

"Well, poor Cade if we were going to kill each other. Then he would become an accomplish to murder," Ann laughed a little in an attempt to lighten the mood and making them retreat to safer subjects. "Poor Cade."

"You're not willing to fuck me senseless, is that what you're saying?" Jared suddenly gave her a heated stare.

She gulped. That look in his eyes made her think of a predator with his eyes on a rabbit, just waiting to eat her alive. "Sorry, Jared, but you're really not my type," she lied easily hoping he would believe her.

Instead he pushed his chair backwards with a loud noise and came round the table and toward her.

"I think you're lying, Missy," he snarled as he placed his left hand on the table and his right on her chair while bending his head toward her. "But it was a nice try," he murmured before he caught her mouth with his own and gave her a deep kiss.

She gasped in surprise and immediately he took advantage of her surprise and moved his tongue over her lips, sucking her lightly as he bent her upper body backwards. She was angry at the way her body responded to his every command, but as he laid his arms around her back and held her close, she revelled in the protectiveness of his arms and let herself go with the flow.

"That's it," he murmured as he released her lips and bent down to kiss her throat. She willingly bent her head to the side, allowing him room as she felt her skin tingle as his warm lips kissed their way over her skin. He roamed his right hand over to her front and cupped her right breast in his hand, touching her lightly and teasing her nipple to respond to his touch.

She gasped loudly as she felt her body cater to his every command, feeling herself unable to withdraw from him even if that was what she should be doing. Giving her other breast the same treatment she let herself enjoy the feeling of arousal as she arched her body closer to his. He responded by taking her lips in a hard and demanding kiss that left her relieved to be sitting down or she would have fallen on her backside.

Suddenly the intense heat was interrupted by the sound of a mobile phone's insistent ringing. It took Ann a few seconds to grasp what was making the annoying sound, but Jared finally jerked backwards and took the warmth with him.

"Damn it," he snarled as he gave her a heated stare. "Don't go anywhere," he ordered her as he grabbed the phone from his jacket.

"What is it?" he said angrily to the person at the other end as Ann felt as if she had awakened from a trance. Shaking her head at her strange behaviour toward this man, she welcomed the reprieve and went quickly out of the cabin.

***

"Yes, Cade, what did you want?" Jared asked a little calmer as he realised who was the caller.

"Was I interrupting something?" Cade asked humorously at the other end. "You sound a bit agitated."

"Don't even ask," Jared snarled.

"Okay. So how's the hunt going? Have you caught any game yet?"

"A few birds, but the bigger prey seems to be avoiding me."

Cade laughed loudly. "Just as I thought. She tends to be a little skittish around you. Never mind that. She will come around once you get to know each other better."

"What are talking about, Cade?"

"Ah, she hasn't arrived yet?"

"What? Have you set up some more women to come and interrupt my holiday? Cade, you do realise that your sister is here, don't you?"

"Of course."

"You knew about it? Well, I had my suspicions. Either way you should tell her to take her holiday some other time because I'm not leaving."

"Good, and making her leave would ruin my entire plan so that's not an option."

"What plan? What are you talking about?" His friend seemed to have gone completely daft after marrying that secretary of his, Jared thought.

"My plan of letting you two spend some time together and hopefully to get you to resolve your differences."

"What for?"

"Ha, you should be able to answer that yourself, Jared. Isn't it about time that you two started to do more than just dance around each other and start a real relationship instead?"

"How did you know?"

Cade just laughed. "I have eyes, don't I? And it's been obvious for years but all you do is try to avoid each other. Well, no more of that. It's time you made a go for it and see what happens."

"I don't think Ann will agree with you there. She doesn't like me very much."

"Maybe you should give her a chance to get to know you, Jared?"

"Really, Cade. Are you seriously asking me to go banging your own sister? I thought you would strangle me first?"

"Spare me the details, man. Just give her what she wants and hopefully you'll both be a lot easier to live with once you handle all that sexual frustration. Besides, you're both single so what use is there in waiting any longer? You're not getting any younger, you know."

"Thanks for pointing that out, old man. I'm the same age as you are."

"Yep, I know that. But I'm a happily married man so you better get your pants into gear if you're going to be the same."

"Who said I needed to marry her?" Jared teased.

"You'd better. If you want to keep a vital part of your anatomy," Cade growled out, before his voice turned into deep groans.

It sounded as if his new wife had entered the room. Jared had no idea what she was doing but judging by his friend's groans of pleasure it had to feel good.

"I'll talk to you later," Cade said quickly before hanging up. Jared chuckled as he stared at the mobile. Cade's wife had a tendency to shorten their phone calls and he envied his friend every time it happened.

Oh well, maybe it was time to go ahead at making Cade's plan work out to the best. He was surprised to have learned that Cade had seen through him years ago, but still he was relieved that he allowed him to trail after his sister. Now, he just had to convince Ann what a great idea it was. And he had an idea about just where to start tackling the problem.

Moving over to Ann's bed he looked through the stack of books laying beside it and started to get an overview of her reading material. Hopefully they would provide him with some answers as to what she wanted from her man.

***

Half an hour later as Ann was finally sneaking into the cabin again, she caught Jared sitting on her bed, absorbed in reading one of her books.

"What are you doing?" she wondered as she blushed with anger. The book he was holding was one of her favourites, and it contained a lot of hot sex scenes that she didn't want him to know about.

"I'm educating myself," Jared smiled at her.

"With an erotic romance novel? Huh, and here I thought you were an expert, already?

"Says who?" he wondered smugly as if he welcomed the rumour and knew everything about what people were saying about him.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers
12