Unexpected Guest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Never mind," Ann said evasively as she tried to grab the book from him. He held it away from her.

"Now, now. This one is very interesting. I have to read a few more details."

"Suit yourself," Ann gave up. "But why don't you take it to your own bed and leave mine alone?" she suggested icily.

"No thanks, I like it here," Jared smiled at her. She was actually fuming with anger.

"I wasn't a suggestion. It was an order!"

Still, he just smiled at her. "By the way, you never mentioned that you enjoyed bondage."

"What?" Ann felt herself blanch.

"It says so. Right here in your stack of books," he pointed around him. "And you're quite into dominance as well."

"I'm not!" Ann screamed at him. "What I read and what I like are two very different things. And how dare you go snooping in my books?"

"Hm, my mistake then," he murmured. "Well, what do you like?" he asked with a wink.

"What?" She croaked. She just stared at him before she finally managed to use your tongue to pronounce words again. "That is none of your business, you freak. Now, stay the hell away from me and my books."

"Ah, I'm afraid it's not that simple any more," Jared stated as he got up from her bed.

"What are you talking about?" Ann asked more quietly. She had never experienced Jared acting this strange before.

"Don't you know? All right, I'll spell it for you," he volunteered. "Since I want you to be satisfied, I'll need to know what will turn you on and what will make you come."

"But...But..." she just stuttered.

"I've never left a woman go unsatisfied and I've no intention of starting now," Jared haughtily declared.

Ann was almost seeing red. Who did he think he was? Mr Irresistible? Talk about being smug and completely sure of himself. He definitely needed someone to put him down a peg or two.

"How terribly noble of you, but unfortunately I'm not interested," she said icily before turning her back to him.

"Hm, that's too bad. Not even a little bit interested?"

"Not the slightest," she assured him.

"I see you're trying to do this the hard way then. Oh well, I'll just have to convince you otherwise."

"As long as you keep to your side of the cabin, that's just fine."

"Gosh, darling. You're really trying to torment me."

"You should be thankful that I don't take one of your shotguns and fire at you. You seem to have gone insane."

"It's not insanity, darling," Jared stated as he slowly came closer to her. Bending his head down to her he continued. "It's pure lust," he stated as his eyes glowed with all the evidence that she needed to be convinced.

12