Unexpected Guest Ch. 05

Story Info
Make me come.
6.8k words
4.81
72.2k
36

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 10/11/2022
Created 02/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers

As they arrived at the camp, Jared was still feeling tempted to strangle the annoying woman, or better yet, throw her down on top of his sleeping bag and lose himself on her tempting body. Didn't she know what she was doing to him? Scaring him out of his mind when she risked her life like that, and then to be standing naked and proud right in front of his eyes as if she dared him to do his worst.

Why couldn't it at least have been dark so he was spared the distress of having the picture of her nude body plastered on his retina for the rest of his life? Damn her and damn Cade for putting ideas into his head making him want to exchange the dream with the real woman. Women like her were not for the likes of him – no matter what her brother thought of it.

He had known Cade for many years and knew that he respected him for what he was: a self-made man. But that didn't mean that the sister would see him as her equal. Most likely she was looking for a wealthy man that had been born with a silver spoon in his mouth – a man that was just as spoilt and doted on like she herself was.

Only she hadn't acted like the spoilt woman today. Instead she had carried her part of the burden and seemed to be enjoying herself. She had even tried fishing and he was beginning to understand that there was more to Miss Mason than a good-looking face. Not to forget a tempting body, he suddenly remembered before he managed to arrest himself.

Just the thought of what she kept hidden underneath her clothes had given him some difficulties in maintaining the light tone between them, as well as trying to keep his body under control. He felt another tug in his cock just by thinking of her and he gave himself a mental shake as he tried to control his breathing.

Luckily the cold water was helping. Otherwise he would probably have jumped her already. Now all he had to do was get through the night ahead of them.

"You need to get out of those clothes," he suddenly heard Ann say behind him.

"What?" he stilled immediately.

"Unless you want a lung fever or something. You're completely soaked."

He knew she was right. Luckily he had brought a change of clothes, he thought as he tried to unbutton his wet shirt. His hands were shaking but he couldn't be sure whether it was from the cold or due to the presence of the woman monitoring his every move.

***

"Here, let me help you," Ann intervened as she noticed Jared hands shaking with cold. She walked up to him and resolutely started to unbutton the rest of his shirt, before helping him take off the wet garment.

"Do you have any spare clothes?" she wondered.

"Yes, they're in my ruck-sack."

"I'll get them for you if you can manage your sweater on your own."

"I can manage," Jared practically growled behind her.

Locating a dry sweater and some underwear, she laid them beside him, while watching him fondle with the buttons in his pants. He must be really cold, she realised as she saw the way his hands were shaking. Strangely enough, the rest of him felt warm.

Not thinking more about it, she stood before him and showed his fingers aside, before starting on the buttons in his pants. He inhaled sharply and in surprise she raised her head and met his heated stare. He was obviously feeling the same tension between them as she was. Avoiding his hungry eyes, she concentrated on acting practical and unbuttoned the rest of his pants.

She couldn't help but notice how his lower parts seemed to push against the seam and as she lowered the pants to his thighs, he seemed to breathe in relief as if the pressure had been lessened. She wondered briefly if he could he aroused, or if this was his usual size when relaxed. In that case it was impressive to say the least.

Unfortunately his dark underwear was hiding the answer and he pushed her fingers away when she tried to push his underwear downwards.

"I can manage from now on," he said hoarsely as he turned away from her and started to put on his dry sweater.

"Wouldn't you like a towel?" she wondered suddenly as she had difficulty taking her eyes of his broad back.

"If you can find one, yes," Jared replied as he continued taking off his shoes and socks.

That meant that she would have to miss the rest of the interesting display that was shown right in front of her and Ann reprimanded herself for being so stupid. Still, if she was fast... She rummaged through her ruck-sack and located the towel she had brought with her.

"Here you go," she handed him the towel just as his hands was starting to take off his underwear. He quickly dried off his chest and arms, before moving his hands to his underwear again. Suddenly he turned halfway around and smiled at her.

"Why don't you start a fire instead of spying at me?" he winked at her.

"I wasn't spying," Ann answered annoyed as he was reading her thoughts. "I was only trying to be helpful."

"Well, I think I can manage the rest but thanks for volunteering. I would rather that you cook me some warm soup instead."

Ann was practically fuming. So, he wanted a cook and not a lover, was that it? Well, she would show the ungrateful wretch. She turned away and started to get the fire going before filling a pot with water. Looking behind her she saw the naked backside of Jared as he had taken off his underwear and was drying himself with the towel.

She felt spellbound as she followed every rippling muscle on his lower back and upper thigh and felt a strong inclination to ask him to turn around and finish the show. Damn him. Why did he have to look so tempting? She was going to have troubles sleeping tonight, even though every muscle in her body had been exhausted earlier.

She turned away from the tempting sight as she heard the water boil and she quickly poured the soup powder into the pan and started stirring.

Finally a clothed Jared sat down beside her and she handed him a cup filled with warm soup.

"Here you go. Hopefully this will warm your bones a little."

"And if not?" Jared smiled suddenly.

Then I'll throw you to the ground and make wild and passionate sex with you, Ann wanted to reply. Instead she caught herself in time. "Then you'll get another."

"Thanks," Jared replied before he poured down the soup.

Ann poured some for herself as well and the warm liquid was doing wonders to heat her body again. The water had probably been colder than she had originally thought.

For a while, they sat and ate in silence. Ann wondered how to break the eerie silence between them without sounding terribly corny or nervous.

"How are you feeling?" she finally asked Jared.

"Much better. At least it doesn't feel like I'm going to freeze my nuts off any longer."

"Spare me the details," Ann reprimanded him.

"You did ask, Missy. Besides, it would have been your entire fault if I did."

"If what? If you lost your ability to perform like a man afterwards?"

He just nodded.

"You can't be serious. Did the water soak your brain as well?"

"I was just a little worried there for a while. But I'm sure you would have volunteered to help me get into track again so to speak," Jared smiled at her.

"Don't bet on it. All I wanted was to help you get into warm clothes again."

"So you really wouldn't have helped me if I'd ruined a much more important body part?"

"By doing what? Jerking you off, or something?"

"Sounds like a good idea. Maybe you should do so just to make sure I'm still a whole man."

"I don't think so."

"So you don't feel to least bit responsible considering it was because of you that I got soaked in the first place?"

"I don't feel responsible enough to give you a blowjob even though your soaked brain seem to think you deserve it," Ann laughed.

"A blowjob? Now, that's even better. When do you start?"

"As soon as I get an audience and a camera," Ann answered ironically.

"Naw, I prefer enjoying a blowjob in private."

"Good, then you can go ahead and examine yourself then. What could be more private than that?"

"Damn, I really thought I had you going there," Jared finally admitted.

"That just explains how much the water soaked your brain. Maybe you should get some sleep instead of talking nonsense?"

"All right. Since you don't seem to be changing your mind," Jared murmured as he turned and rolled out his groundsheet and sleeping bag on the ground.

"What are you doing?"

"You wanted me to get some sleep. I'm just following orders."

"Go and lie in the tent then. You can't sleep out here when your hair is all wet."

"What about you?"

"I'm sleeping in the tent as well. There's enough room for two."

"No, there isn't. Not unless you decide whether to sleep on top of me or underneath."

"Thanks for the tempting offer but I prefer to sleep beside you."

***

As they lay down beside each other in the small tent, Ann almost changed her mind. The tent had barely room for 1 person and felt completely cramped with two people. The tent couldn't belong to Erin and Cade after all, she decided. Not unless they liked to sleep on top of each other but knowing her brother and his wife they probably did.

Jared was lying so close beside her she could feel the warmth seeping from his large body and into hers. She had never realised he was this much bigger than her, until she lay down beside his larger frame and felt so much smaller compared to him. She had known he was a little taller than her, but she had never felt this tiny before as she did beside his broader frame. The feeling was both strange and exhilarating at the same time.

Unfortunately, the exhilaration was making it difficult to sleep as well. All she could think of was what it would feel like if they were lovers and sharing such close quarters. How they would lay naked underneath a quilt and touch each other - receive and give so much pleasure they could hardly stand up when the morning came. The thought was more tempting than she had ever thought it would be and after seeing his naked body, she longed to test the texture of his skin, to discover if his body was as hard as it seemed.

She breathed deeply at the thought of fulfilling his wish of testing whether his manhood was still working or not. How his hard member would feel like in her hands, in her mouth, while he was succumbing himself to the pleasure she was giving him. Just as he had a few hours ago when she had sat on his lap and masturbated him.

Damn it, this was not helping her sleep at all, she thought as she turned over on the side, trying to put as much distance between her backside and the warm body laying beside her. The thin sleeping bags were not doing the best job in keeping a barrier between their bodies and she could still feel the warmth that evaporated from him to her.

Why did he have to feel so warm? And especially now when she felt herself being drawn to him. She adjusted her position a little. The ground was feeling harder and rougher than before. It felt as if a stone was lodged right underneath her hip. She tried to move closer to the wall of the tent to find a better sleeping position. It was still there. Tomorrow, her legs would feel cramped if she lay in this position for a few hours, she fumed. That was not happening.

She moved backwards instead and collided with Jared. He seemed to be sleeping. His soft breathing could be heard against her ear and she felt his arm lying behind her back. The ground was much evener here, and she snuggled closer to Jared's front and tried to sleep.

Instead she found herself listening to his every breath, trying to mimic his relaxed state, but failing. She tried to copy his breathing - breathing in as he did and breathing out at the same time he did. Still no use. She felt as if she wasn't gaining enough air to keep alive and she allowed her breathing to continue in its own pace.

Maybe it was time to start counting. That usually helped somewhere before she reached five hundred and ten. Maybe she would set a new record and double that number, she smiled to herself. Most likely she would lose track long before that. Still, what choice did she have, Ann thought as she started counting slowly inside of her.

Suddenly, as she reached fifty-seven, she realised there was a pressure building behind her back. What on earth, she thought, as she tried to deduce what was ruining her sleep. She rolled a little away but slumped back again as the ground was directed the other way. Suddenly it dawned on her what it was. Jared was having a hard-on and it was pushing into her backside. Or it could be his knife or something else, she suddenly realised.

She moved her left hand behind her back and investigated the warm bump behind her. It was warm and on the right place of his body, stating the obvious: Jared was actually being aroused by her presence. She smiled at the welcome evidence that there was a chink in his armour after all.

She couldn't help herself so she fondled him slowly, squeezing slightly around him through the fabric and felt him increase even more. It was definitely more than a chink, she thought as she wondered how it would feel to touch his naked skin and not having the fabric of the sleeping bag between them.

She noticed that Jared breathing had increased but it seemed he was still sleeping. He was probably having a wet dream, she smiled as she squeezed her fingers around his cock and followed the outline of his member against the fabric. He was still increasing it seemed and she started to turn over so she could see as much as possible of his response in the semi dark night.

"What are you doing?" Jared suddenly growled into her ear, holding her hand still so she couldn't fondle him. She froze immediately. Maybe he hadn't been sleeping after all.

"It seemed as if you needed a hand, so I gave it to you," she answered truthfully.

He cursed something unintelligible, before answering. "I was doing fine until you snuggled close to me," he said grumpily. "Why couldn't you stay where you were?"

"There was a stone sticking into my hip. I couldn't sleep."

"Damn it. Let's switch side, then," Jared stated and raised himself to let her take his place. "Roll over there," he pointed when she didn't budge. She rolled over and watched as Jared lay down on the other side of the tent with his back to her.

What a gentleman, she thought. Only that hard-on must pain him. His voice sounded a bit strange as if he was struggling to get the words out. She smiled. The least she could do was to give him some ease.

"Jared?" she started. He just lay stiffly, trying to ignore her. "Jared?" she tried again.

"What is it?" he finally answered, seeming to realise she would not give up that easily.

"Would you like some help with that hard-on?" she offered.

"No thanks. I'm fine."

"You don't sound fine," Ann stated as she moved closer to him. "You seem a little tense."

"I'm not tense," Jared practically roared as he turned his head toward her, probably sending her an angry stare before he turned away again.

"Could have fooled me," Ann laughed. She moved her hand slowly over his backside, as if she was calming an angry horse. "You would feel much calmer afterwards," she tempted him as she snuggled closer. She longed to feel this strong man coming apart by her hands again - to see if she still had the ability to pleasure him when he so clearly struggled against his own needs.

"I am calm," Jared said almost stubbornly.

Ann slowly moved her hand over to his front and listened to his sharp intake of breath as she located his hard cock and massaged it slowly.

"You don't feel very calm, either," she concluded as she continued to massage him in slow movements. "Why don't you let me help you?"

"Why?" he asked hoarsely.

"Because I want to."

In the long pause that followed she continued fondling him in slow movements, his cock only protected by the thin fabric of his sleeping bag. She could practically hear his brain assess between the longing for release and something else that held him in check. Finally, he seemed to have made up his mind and turned over on his back, his arms stretching over his head.

"Suit yourself," he said hoarsely as finally his body had overcome his mind. She felt in awe as his position seemed to give her permission to do as she pleased. She was not going to lose this chance, she thought, as she located the zipper to the sleeping bag and quickly opened it to reveal his naked body inside.

The semi darkness only allowed her to see the outline of him and she reached out her hands to touch his chest and run her fingers over his broad frame. He was just as hard and muscled as she had thought he would be and she roamed her hands down his front, over his flat stomach and meeting the soft texture of his hardened cock. He was even larger than she had noticed earlier. Her hand could barely close around his shaft and she felt him increase even more as she squeezed around him.

He inhaled sharply at the same time and she heard his breathing going faster than before as she fondled his cock head and teased the small ridge underneath his cock head.

"Oh god," he spilled out and she could feel his entire body tensing at the same time.

So, he wasn't tense at all? The liar, she thought ironically. It was a wonder he had been able to sleep at all. Most likely he had been pretending all the time, the poor thing.

Every muscle in his body seemed to be on high alert and she moved her hand down along the ridge of his shaft and cupped his balls slightly. She felt his shaft give a jerk as she roamed her fingers slightly over his balls and the root of his shaft. Squeezing slightly, she closed her hand around his cock and lifted upwards, making his skin follow her movements until she reached the cock head again.

He felt so smooth against her hand she could barely make sense of the hard skin that covered the rest of his body. But he was an outdoors man, that was obvious, she thought as she rose slightly and used her other hand to roam along his arms, taking in the powerful strength that was barely hidden beneath the surface.

She longed to bent down and lick his entire body from head to toe, and the realisation shook her foundation. Never before had she felt this need to come as close as possible to another person, but this man tempted her like no one else. Maybe it was the fact that he seemed so reluctant into letting her give him the release he needed or maybe it was simply a matter of lust on her part.

Most likely it was the latter, combined with a wish to see him bow to her will for a change. Having this domineering man responding to the slightest touch of her fingers around his cock seemed the ultimate power kick, she thought as she pumped his shaft hard a few times, listening to him gasp and pushing himself upwards and closer to her hand.

She felt a small drop of liquid gathering at the top of his cock head and she loosened her grip and roamed her fingers slowly around his cock head, trying to take in every detail of his magnificent form and size.

"Don't stop," he groaned suddenly. "Please, don't stop."

As if she intended anything of the kind, she thought as she squeezed her hand around him again and moved slightly down his shaft, then up again. She could feel his thigh beside her arm and he felt so tense she was worried he would come instantly. She wanted to prolong the feeling of complete power over this man and making sure he was pleased with her performance. It felt so good to lie beside him and give him pleasure that she wanted to thank him for letting her.

Never stopping to question her actions, she bent down and closed her lips around his cock head, sucking him slightly before taking as much as she could of him inside of her mouth. Too soon his cock head met the back of her throat and she sucked hard on his cock.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,225 Followers
12