Unexpected Guest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers

"Oh my god," she heard him scream as she retreated slightly, before sucking him inside again. Using both her hands she squeezed around the rest of his cock length and moved into a rhythm that made him moan loudly. She felt him harden inside of her mouth and she used her tongue to pleasure the ridge underneath his cock head as she sucked him harder.

"Careful," he breathed out. "I can't hold back." He laid his hand on her cheek as if to guide her away from him. She wasn't having any of it and instead she sucked him faster and harder, wanting to experience this man letting himself go. She glanced up at him but the darkness hid his features. Still, the moaning that was coming from him and the way he arched his back to push his cock further into her mouth, told her what she needed to know: he really wanted to come and soon.

She concentrated on tonguing the ridge beneath his cock head and closed her lips tightly around his cock, sucking him hard. All too suddenly she heard him scream and her mouth was filled with warm and salty liquid as his cock jerked to empty his entire load inside of her mouth. She swallowed and continued sucking him until he whimpered slightly.

Reluctantly she moved her mouth away from him and simply concentrated on moving her hands slowly up and down his shaft as he rode the wave of pleasure. She wanted to prolong his pleasure for as long as possible, feeling his cock gradually softening between her hands. His breathing was slowing down and she felt his entire body relaxing as he laid spread out on top of his sleeping bag.

Several minutes passed as she reluctantly released his cock and started to roam her hand over his thighs and upwards across his stomach and chest. He seemed so pleased she was practically envious as she felt every muscle relaxing to her soothing motions. Only his pulse was still high and she took pleasure in feeling him breathe as she roamed her hands over his chest.

Suddenly he caught her hand and held it still over his chest, entwining his fingers with hers.

"Thank you," he said hoarsely. "I really needed that."

"Glad I could help," Ann smiled to him through the darkness.

"You didn't have to use your mouth on me. Despite what I said earlier."

"I know. I just felt like it," Ann smiled. Still elated of what they had just shared and realising how close it was possible to feel to another person just by experiencing him having an orgasm at her hands. She had never before experienced how nice it was to give pleasure. Usually she was so occupied with her own that she had never known how much pleasure she could gain only from giving and not receiving.

She smiled at the revelation and lay down beside him, feeling pleased and happy with today's events. Her body had calmed down as well and she rolled over on her side to fall into a deep and relaxing sleep.

As her mind fogged over she was barely aware of Jared having come closer, before he bent over her.

"Don't you want some help, as well?"

"No, I'm fine," she answered truthfully as she snuggled closer to his warm body.

"You won't let me repay my debt, then?"

"What debt?"

"By giving you release."

"A tempting offer, but I'm falling asleep right now. I won't be able to enjoy it properly," she slurred slowly.

"Don't worry about that," Jared said close to her ear. She felt him spoon himself around her, making every part of her touching a part of him. They felt well matched, she thought as she enjoyed the feeling of him only separated by the thin fabric of her sleeping bag. He laid his arm over her hip and pulled her toward him. She had never felt so protected and safe before and she held his hand against her stomach as she drifted into sleep.

Loosening his hand slowly, he moved to open up the zipper in her sleeping bag and suddenly she felt her backside being bared to the cold air. She gasped suddenly as Jared cleared away the fabric and pulled her backside toward his warm body. Now there was only her t-shirt separating their naked bodies and she wanted to remove that one as well.

Still, Jared only lifted her t-shirt slowly away from her lower part, moving his hand underneath the fabric and roaming his hand up to cup her breasts. Her nipples tightened instantly, making any thought of sleeping a long forgotten idea. Circling her nipples with his fingers, she felt herself anticipating his next move, both longing for it and worrying about it at the same time.

He was only touching her breast, for god's sake and she felt as if she had ignited from the inside. What would it then feel like when he touched her pussy? A volcanic eruption? She breathed deeply as her entire body tensed.

"Relax, darling," he murmured to her as he bent down and dropped slow kisses along her neck and onto her shoulder, stretching the material in her t-shirt in order to get access to her naked skin. Kissing the area right beneath her ear, she whimpered as blood rushed to her nipples and pussy at the same time. Stretching herself like a cat, she snuggled closer to his body, trying to take in every detail as his body seemed to envelop her own.

The cold air seemed to have disappeared completely as she felt her entire skin bade in warmth. Jared cupped her breasts again and teased her nipples into tightening as much as they could, sending signals of lust all over her body. She moaned as he pinched her nipples slightly, but the feeling was so pleasurable that she instinctively pushed her backside against him.

Taking the hint, he roamed his hand down over her stomach and locating the shaved area underneath. He moved his fingers between her sex lips and found the knob that was aching for attention.

"You have shaved yourself?" he asked hoarsely.

"I like the extra feeling that it provides me," Ann gasped between moans as he continued fondling her clit.

"Lift your leg a little," he murmured suddenly as he lifted her upper leg. She did as he asked and he hooked her foot over his own and lifted, spreading her open to his touch. "That was much better," he stated before he moved his hand between her legs and continued fondling her clit.

"Oh god," she gasped as he spread her inner sex lips and moved his finger toward the opening to her cunt. She felt sex liquids seeping from her body and both coating and begging him to push inside of her. Her position making her feel opened up and ready to receive whatever he wanted to give her. She pushed back against him as he slowly moved a finger inside of her hungry cunt. Spreading her legs wider she pushed forward again, trying to take him further inside of herself. Still, it didn't feel to be enough.

"Patience," he murmured into her ear. "Just relax and I'll give you what you want."

"More," she gasped out.

"Are you sure you can take it?" he teased her. "You feel so tight I almost wondered that you were still a virgin."

Ann laughed at that. "Trust me, I'm not a virgin. Just give me more."

"All right. If you insist," he seemed to smile at her demand. But he did as he was asked to as he inserted another finger into her cunt and pushed inside.

Ann moaned in delight as the welcome feeling of being filled entered her mind. Her body was strung high and she wanted to experience release as soon as possible. Jared seemed to read her mind as he moved his thumb to her clit and started massaging her slowly.

She couldn't stop herself from moving a little back and forth, fucking herself on his fingers as she felt her body respond to his every touch. Hooking her raised foot behind his thigh, she pushed herself back against him, wanting to feel him as close as she could.

Suddenly she realised he was getting erect again and his hard member was pushing more insistently into her backside as she rubbed herself against him. Lifting herself slightly, she finally caught his cock between her ass cheeks and she directed herself closer to his hardened cock. He breathed harshly as she rubbed against his cock but he held himself back, only concentrating on pushing his fingers further inside of her cunt.

"Come inside of me," she finally groaned when he wasn't taking her hints.

"No, I can't."

"Why not?"

"This time is for you."

"Agreed, so come inside of me," Ann stated and moved her hand behind her back to direct his cock inside of her hungry heat.

"No, I can't. Just let me pleasure you," he pleaded as he continued fucking her cunt with his fingers.

Her body was strung with pleasure, but she still felt something was missing. She wanted him to reach his pleasure with her, inside of her, coating her insides with his come and feeling ripples moving through her body as he held her close.

"Please, Jared," Ann pleaded as she did another attempt to reach for his cock.

"I'm sorry. I just can't. We have to stop this," Jared suddenly intervened as he moved his lower body further away from her.

"Why?" Ann was flushed all the way from her toes to her head. Who would think about stopping at such a bad moment? Didn't he want her? The thought was like cold water hitting her veins and she turned to meet his eyes.

"We can't...," Jared tried. "I haven't brought any condoms," he finally spilled out.

"Oh that." It suddenly dawned on Ann as relief poured through her. He did want her then. Thank god. "Well, can't you just pull out in time?" she smiled at him.

"I don't trust myself to do it in time. Not with you," Jared replied truthfully and Ann practically melted for this wonderful man.

"Well, luckily I'm on the pill so there's no reason to stop. Now, come inside of me. I can't wait any longer."

"But... I thought you weren't in a relationship?" Jared sputtered as he jerked away from here as if the feeling of her skin was burning him.

"Of course I'm not. What's that got to do with it?" Ann was getting annoyed at his response and turned toward him.

"But why are you on the pill if you aren't in a relationship?"

"It's quite useful, you know. Just in case I meet a sexy man that I want to fuck," Ann smiled as she ran her fingers down Jared's naked thigh.

"So, this is just an ordinary fuck, is that what you're saying?" Jared sneered as he caught her roaming fingers, preventing her from touching him.

Talk about being strung up, Ann thought as she bent closer to him. What on earth was wrong with the tempting man that had pleasured her just a few minutes before?

"No, silly. I use the pills to stabilize my periods," Ann explained slowly. "They have more than one purpose, you know. Apart from that they do come in handy whenever I meet a handsome man that I can't keep my hands off," she added as she bent forward and kissed his chest.

"Thank god. I wouldn't want to trample on another man's territory, so to speak," Jared uttered as he rolled her over laying her back against his chest and started kissing her neck again.

"Don't worry about that. There is no one right now."

"Good," Jared replied as he continued moving his hand beneath her t-shirt and massaging her breasts until her nipples was as tight as before. Ann moaned in pleasure as she settled into his warm embrace, feeling relieved that he hadn't decided to abandon her completely. Still, his questions were irking at the back of her mind and she found herself wondering why he was so occupied with her having a boyfriend or not. This was just sex to him, wasn't it?

Soon, she failed to think anymore as he moved his hand down to fondle her clit again and she felt her insides heating to the levels they had been before. She lifted her leg up and laid it over Jared's thigh, making her as vulnerable and open as she had been before, enjoying the feeling so much more this time now that she knew the pleasures that awaited her.

She moved her hand behind her back and found his cock still hard and as she squeezed slightly, she felt an answering tug as he was increasing even more. Adjusting her position slightly, she moved his hard member toward her opening, wanting him to come inside of her as soon as possible.

"Are you sure about this?" Jared murmured into her ear.

"Yes, I'm very sure," she answered truthfully.

"I don't think you're ready just yet," he smiled as he fondled her clit a little more.

The stimulation made her gasp in response and she wondered if she would come just by the touch of his fingers. As if reading her mind, he moved his hand further down and slowly inserted two of his fingers inside of her cunt. She gasped as the intrusion widened her up and she felt herself being filled with pleasure.

"Tight?" Jared asked. "My cock is larger than the fingers so I guess I'll have to warm you up a little first."

"I can't get any warmer," Ann was sure of it.

"Do you want to bet?" Jared seemed to be smiling behind her.

At the same time he started to move his fingers away from her hungry cunt and she squeezed her muscles around him to keep him inside. Slowly he pushed them back inside before starting to finger-fuck her slowly and determinedly. She felt herself spreading her legs wider, hooking her leg behind Jared's thigh and following his every move as she helped him fuck her.

She felt her sex juices start to pour from her cunt and she breathed deeper as every move that he made gave her another boost of pleasure running through her body. This time she would have him inside of her, she vowed as she angled her body closer to his cock, trying to tempt him to come inside of her soon.

"Jared," she pleaded.

Instead he ignored her unspoken demand and concentrated on fondling her clit instead. She moaned as he touched her right at the exact spot that gave her the most pleasure and she felt herself going higher and closing in on her orgasm. Still, she wanted him inside of her when that happened.

"Jared, please," she pleaded again.

"Aren't you enjoying this?" he murmured close to her ear, when he could easily hear she was gaining fast on her release.

"Jared, just fuck me," she suddenly blurted out much more desperately than she would prefer.

"That desperate, ha?" He seemed to laugh at her, but she was beyond any caring at the moment. Now, all that mattered was to get her release the way she wanted, the way she needed.

"Just do it," Ann threatened as she tried to remove his fingers from her clit before she climaxed. She wanted to last a little longer.

"Hm, and here I wanted to give you several orgasms," Jared muttered. "But if you only want one...," he paused as he removed his fingers and adjusted his position behind her.

"One good one," she corrected as she felt him move closer to her, his cock now placed against her hungry cunt and she pushed back against him, gripping his cock with the opening to her cunt.

"I'm not sure how long I will last," Jared admitted as he pushed his hard member slowly inside of her tight channel.

She breathed deeply as she felt herself being stretched to the limit, still loving every welcoming inch of his large manhood. As he suddenly stopped, she heard him breath deeply a few times as he seemed to struggle for control. She tightened her leg behind him and held him close to her, arching her body to push him even further inside, before moving slightly away.

Using her hands to give leverage she pushed herself back onto his cock again and took him as far inside of her as she could. She continued moving back and forth, fucking herself on his cock as she felt her body gradually adjusting to his size and feeling him coming in deeper every time she pushed back.

Soon, he followed her movements, before taking command and laying his hand on her stomach as he pulled her toward him. At the same time he pushed forward and she felt him finally being lodged all the way inside of her. His large member filling her so completely she could almost feel her insides strumming with joy and pleasure.

Even now she felt her release coming closer, making it difficult for her to keep holding back. She wanted to enjoy the feeling for as long as she could but she felt her muscles tightening around him in a telltale manner, making him massage her even more. At the same time, he started to retreat and she tightened even harder around him, making them both moan in response. He pushed forward again and her body ignited at the feeling that poured through her body.

She held on tightly as he continued fucking her cunt, plunging deep, before withdrawing and then plunging inside of her again. His pace increasing as she fought to keep him inside by tightening around him. Slowing down a little he moved his hand toward her clit again and fondled her determinedly as he plunged deep inside of her.

The motion was driving her mad and she screamed in joy as he repeated the process several more times until she collapsed into an orgasm, making her entire body shake with the force of her contractions. Soon afterward she felt him plunge hard inside of her as he roared out his release. His semen coming inside of her welcoming body as she held on tightly to him as she felt his body shake with release.

She smiled in joy as their bodies came to rest and she listened to their combined breathing as they gradually calmed down.

"Thank you," she murmured to him, her body still snuggled against his chest and his arm enveloping her chest. His fingers were still fondling her breasts and she felt a strange calm in lying in his arms and just feeling alive.

"Thank you yourself," Jared murmured behind her as he kissed her shoulder. "Try to get some sleep now."

"Yes," Ann agreed as she felt her entire body closing down and emerging into a state of complete relaxation.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,227 Followers
12