Unexpected Guest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers

Ann was growing impatient with the slow torment, and breathed deeply as she felt him come all the way inside of her before resting slightly. Jared was breathing hard as he held himself up on his arms. Ann reached for him and he bent his head to meet her lips in a deep kiss. Arching her body against him at the same time, she tried to take him even deeper than before, and felt content when he groaned deeply into her mouth.

She moved her hands down his back and grabbed his buttocks, keeping him in place as she grinded herself against him, feeling his cock so deep inside she could barely focus for the pleasure that poured through her. Angling her body a little better she could feel him push against her clit as well and she moved back and forth a little, taking whatever pleasure she could from his body.

Jared gasped loudly, before he ended their kiss and lifted his upper body slightly away from her. Resting on his arms, he started to withdraw from her body and she whimpered a protest as she struggled to keep his hard cock lodged inside of her. Having retreated so much that only his cock head remained inside of her, Jared plunged forward again and pushed himself all the way inside of her in one fluid motion.

Ann screamed in delight as he filled her up, but all too soon he withdrew again. This time only half the way, before plunging inside again. Her body seemed to be ignited by his movements and she felt every plunge all the way to her toes as she struggled to keep up with his movements.

Suddenly he slowed down and she could feel every inch of his cock as he pushed slowly inside of her. She moaned loudly as she felt every pore in her body being filled with him and his scent. Staying lodged all the way inside of her, he bent down and gave her a deep kiss, pushing his tongue inside of he mouth and massaging the back of her lips.

She suckled his tongue and at the same time she arched her body and tightened all her muscles around his cock. The feeling was so strong she could barely hold on as her body started to contract around him. She arched her body upwards, and felt his cock rub against a pleasure point inside of her.

Stringing her muscles a little more, she could feel her pleasure mounting as she rubbed herself against his cock, making her pulse increase and heat spreading throughout her body. She was getting closer. She could feel it. Jared withdrew slightly, before plunging inside of her again, hitting the exact spot that felt so good and Ann felt herself being flung into the unknown as she screamed out her joy and felt her entire body shake with release.

She could feel Jared continue to move in and out of her body and the movements made her orgasm last even longer. She held on tightly to him and allowed herself to feel protected and cherished as he kissed her mouth slightly. She gave him a sultry smile before she closed her eyes in complete exhaustion. Never had she had two such strong orgasms in a row and all she wanted to do was to sleep. Still, as she finally caught her breath, she could feel Jared being as hard as ever inside of her.

“Don’t you want to come?” she asked him.

“Certainly. Just thought I should give you another orgasm first,” Jared groaned out.

“I can’t take another one,” Ann said drowsily. “I’m too exhausted.”

“Do you want to bet?”

“No, I just want you to be satisfied as well,” Ann replied. “Would you like to change position perhaps?”

“Nope, I doing fine just here,” Jared smiled as he moved slowly in and then out of her body.

His cock feeling as large as ever. Ann gathered what little strength she had left and tightened around his cock. As he shook with pleasure she smiled slightly and knew that he wasn’t as controlled as he tried to act.

“I want you to come inside of me,” Ann confided in him in a sultry voice as she roamed her hands over his backside, feeling every muscle in his upper body tighten to her words.

He was definitely not in control, she smiled to herself. She wondered how long it would take for him to crack and reach that climax that he so obviously wanted. She tried to tighten even harder around his cock and watched as sweat gathered on his forehead.

“Relax,” Jared panted out. “I want you to come with me.”

“I’ve already come twice,” Ann countered. “Now it’s your turn.”

Still, Jared held back and moved slowly in and out of her cunt as he seemed to be controlling himself with an iron will. The stubborn man, Ann thought as she wondered what to do next.

“You feel so good inside of me,” Ann finally confided in Jared. He looked startled by her confession and she took that as a good sign. “I can feel every inch of you as you push your hard cock inside of me. Until you fill me completely and I don’t ever want to let you go. I want you to stay inside of me, as you harden even more than before, filling me up and keeping me so full I can climax just by tightening a few muscles. Like this,” Ann met his eyes as she tightened all she could around his cock and feeling her own pleasure mounting.

She allowed her pleasure to be visible in her face, not falling for the temptation of closing her eyes or hiding her face against his chest. She wanted him to know what he was doing to her and she felt elated by the courage that she felt mounting in her body. For once in her life she wanted to take a risk and never think about the consequences that might occur. It felt so liberating that she wanted to laugh with joy.

She heard Jared breath harder now and she revelled in the fact that she had made him lose some of his iron control. She placed her hands on his buttocks and pushed him deep inside of her at the same time as she angled her clit so that he was pleasuring her at the same time.

Even if Jared didn’t want to come, she could help herself, she thought smilingly as she arched her body closer to his, feeling his cock coming even deeper inside of her than before. She felt him hit a pleasure point inside of her and she tightened around him in response as she felt her own pleasure mounting again.

Jared was suddenly taking command again and started to withdraw before plunging hard inside of her body. Increasing the speed, she felt herself holding on tightly to his hip, enjoying every deep plunge as she tried to keep up with his speed. She could hear him moan loudly as he pushed himself deep inside of her tight cunt and she held on tightly as he fucked her harder and faster than before.

The feeling was so good that she wanted to scream in joy at finally having her wish. Jared seemed to have lost control completely as he continued pleasuring himself on her body and Ann could finally concentrate on finding her own pleasure. She angled her hips a little and felt every deep plunge hitting right in her clit and she held on to Jared as he whimpered and pushed deep inside of her.

Wrapping her legs around his back, she grinded herself against him and felt her body collapse into a deep orgasm as her entire body shook with her climax. As her contractions started and making her body tighten even harder around Jared’s cock, she heard him yell out in joy and he plunged deep inside of her a few more times. His body was feeling so warm it felt as if she could burn herself as he sank down on top of her.

Only his arm bore his weight and she felt so elated as she held him close and felt his cock jerk inside of her body, filling her body with Jared’s semen. He was breathing deeply and she enjoyed the moment before he could return to being the controlled person he usually was.

It was nice to experience him on the edge and losing control as he gave himself up the orgasm that he so desperately needed. And it had been so strong she wondered if any one of them would be able to move in the next few hours. Her legs protested a little as Jared’s weight was partly leaning on her. She whimpered slightly.

“I’m sorry,” Jared stated. “I’m too heavy for you,” and immediately he lay down on her side and pulled her toward his chest.

She welcomed the invitation and snuggled against him before letting the tiredness overcome her as she drifted off into a deep sleep.

***

Jared remained awake a little longer, only watching and listening to the calm breath of the woman lying beside him. Could life ever get any better, he found himself wondering. He felt Ann snuggle closer against his chest and he placed his arms around her, letting her use his right arm as her pillow, while his left hand rested on her thigh.

Having her beside him felt even better than he had thought it would be. The only thing that felt even better was being inside of her as her body convulsed in orgasms and almost dragging him along in the fall. His body felt so sated and relaxed that he felt as if he had already had a month’s vacation and not only a few days.

Interacting with her would never be boring, he had discovered, and the easy way their conversation floated boded well for their future together. Now if only he could convince her of the same conclusion, but for the time being he just wanted to enjoy spending time with her and leave the worries for later on.

Maybe he should simply overpower her with so many orgasms that she seized to resist him and build their relationship from there. The thought was so tempting that Jared wowed to give it a try. He felt his eyes close and felt the need for sleep overpower his body and he let himself be swept away by it.

Ada Stuart
Ada Stuart
3,226 Followers
12