Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Stirring the sauce caused my boobies to bounce around under the tiny apron bib. This was quite exciting for Brock. Not only did my nipples threaten to pop out above the top of the apron, my breasts were also in danger of falling out of the sides, too.

I had to get some cheese out of the refrigerator. As I opened the refrigerator door, I stood sideways to the boy. The cheese was on the bottom shelf of the refrigerator, so I had to lean way over to get it. When I bent over, the bottom of the apron fell away from my body giving Brock a peek underneath the apron from the side. The college boy was looking directly at my hairy triangle! Once again I felt both embarrassed and excited as I teased the nineteen-year-old boy by putting my pussy on view for him to see.

Finally the boy spoke. He said, "You're very beautiful Mrs. Keller."

I abruptly turned around and said, "Why thank you!"

Unfortunately, the abrupt motion of turning around caused my apron to shift and my left breast fell out to the side of the bib. My entire breast was exposed to the boy. I should have immediately tucked my titty back into the apron bib, but Brock's reaction was priceless. His eyes opened wide and his mouth almost dropped to the floor. I turned back to the stove, but I allowed my breast to remain out in the open, as if I didn't know that my bare boob was showing.

Soon the food was ready and I had to bend over to take the bread out of the oven. This gave Brock another view of my bare butt. When I bent over this time, I kept my legs straight and spread them wide enough to insure that he could see my pussy lips from behind. After getting the bread out, I turned all the burners down to the warm setting so the food could simmer, and then I set the table.

My left breast was still showing as I put the cups, plates and silverware on the table. Brock was mesmerized by the sight of my bare titty, so when I set the plate down in front of him, I casually let my breast brush against the side of his face. When I made my way to the other side of the table, I couldn't help noticing the innocent grin on the boy's face.

After seeing the expression on Brock's face, I looked down and said, "Oh no, my breast is showing! So that's what you've been looking at. My bare booby popped out and you didn't even bother to tell me. I guess you planned on staring at it all night!"

Brock looked mortified. It appeared that he really thought I was mad at him. I didn't want him to feel bad so gave him a big smile.

I said, "Don't worry about it, Brock. I'm just having a little fun with you! You wouldn't be a real boy if you had the opportunity to look at a naked lady and you didn't take advantage of it."

He nervously stammered, "So...so you knew?"

I chuckled and said, "Of course I knew. When you showed up unexpectedly and caught me wearing only a tiny little apron, I should have gotten dressed instead of parading around in front of you almost naked. I guess it's time to take this apron off and put some clothes on."

Not wanting the teasing to end, I said, "I just wish I could leave this apron in the kitchen. Otherwise it won't be here the next time I need it."

Brock enthusiastically said, "Then you should take it off right here!"

I sternly said, "Brock, you know I don't have anything on under this apron. Why would you ask me to take it off?"

Brock gave me that mortified look again, so I quickly said, "However, you've practically seen everything I have anyway so I might as well go ahead and let you watch me take the apron off."

Brock looked shocked as I slowly untied the apron and slipped it off right in front of him. While I was totally nude, I stood in front of the boy and took my time folding the apron. Brock was sitting just a couple feet away from me and he seized the opportunity to take a closer look at my big breasts, bare butt and soft pussy hair. I smiled at Brock and headed into my bedroom, but Brock must have thought my smile was an invitation and he followed me.

He didn't try to touch me. Brock just stood and watched as I looked through my closet. With an unobstructed view of my bare butt, Brock continued to watch as I selected a denim skirt and a T-shirt. I turned and faced Brock as I stepped into my skirt, giving Brock one last look at my soft brown bush.

Then I asked, "Brock, would you be a dear and zip my skirt up?"

He said, "Um...what?"

I repeated, "Would you please zip up my skirt for me?"

He replied, "Um...okay, sure!"

I was quite capable of zipping up the skirt myself, but I wanted to have some fun with the boy. His fingers were trembling as he grabbed hold of the skirt and slowly pulled up the zipper. He also took the liberty of dragging his fingers against my butt crack as he zipped up the skirt. Allowing Brock to tickle my butt crack sent chills up and down my spine.

After zipping my skirt, Brock said, "Mrs. Keller, aren't you forgetting your panties?"

Right in front of Brock, I lifted the front of my skirt, looked down and answered, "Hmm, I guess I am."

With my pussy on display again, I winked at the boy and said, "Let's just make this our little secret!"

Then I saw a drop of spaghetti sauce on my finger. I licked it off and that gave me another idea of how to tease Brock.

I said, "Brock, can you do me another favor. I have red sauce on my hand. I don't want to get it on my white T-shirt so will you slip it over my head for me?"

Brock was eager to help, so I held my arms up. This allowed him to slip the T-Shirt over my head. My stance forced me to thrust my breasts right out at the boy, which gave him a close-up view of my firm breasts and round rosy nipples. I even pressed my big boobies against him as he struggled to get the shirt over my head.

Finally he got my shirt on and as Brock pulled it down in front of me, he let his fingers glide right over my breasts. His fingers gently bounced over my stiff nipples like little speed bumps on the way down. My shirt didn't quite reach my belly-button, but after releasing my shirt from his grip, he continued to let his fingers stray over my soft skin until he reached the waistband of my skirt.

When I felt him try to dip a finger inside my skirt, I held his hand and said, "Thanks for helping me get dressed, but I think we'd better finish dinner" and then I lead him back into the kitchen.

Right after we returned to the kitchen, the front door opened and Tami entered. She was followed by Kendall and Dana who play on the junior college softball team with my daughter. Kendall is around five-foot-seven and slender with light brown hair and smallish breasts. Dana has blonde hair and is around five-foot-three. She's a little heavier than the other two girls, but she has a nice rack to go with her larger size. The girls were still wearing their softball shorts and jerseys from softball practice.

Tami said, "Sorry we're late. Practice took a little longer than expected."

I said, "No problem, but you made it sound like you were bringing boys home."

Tami replied, "Sorry, just girls. You must be disappointed. I know how much you like my boyfriends!"

All of the girls started giggling. I was a somewhat embarrassed because it appeared that the sexual romp I had with my daughter's friends a few weeks ago was not a well kept secret. I managed to shrug off their laughter and began serving dinner.

As I served the spaghetti, Tami said, "I see you've met my new boyfriend."

I said, "Brock? Brock is your new boyfriend?"

Tami replied, "Yes. Why?"

I said, "Oh, no reason. Brock seems like a nice boy. He kept me company while I waited for you."

After hearing that statement, Brock looked up and gave me a nervous smile.

Kendall said, "So Tami, this is your new boyfriend."

Tami said, "Yep. Good lookin' don't you think?"

Kendall said, "Mmm, yes he is! Are all the guys good looking at the Academy?"

Brock said, "Oh I don't know. You'll have to see for yourself."

I said, "So you're an Academy boy? That's a very expensive and exclusive university."

Brock said, "Yes, I guess so. My parents felt that if I was going to be a doctor, I should go to a good school."

I said, "You plan to be a doctor. That's great!"

He said, "Thanks, but you can trust me not to play doctor with your daughter."

I grinned and responded, "I don't have to trust you. I trust Tami."

It's too bad Tami can't trust me!

We only have four kitchen chairs so when everyone sat down there was no place for me to sit. Brock offered to give me his chair, but I told him no. I said that I'd just stand.

Tami suggested, "Brock's a strong boy. Why don't you sit on his lap?"

Brock said that it would be okay, so I straddled his leg and sat down. Brock was wearing shorts and I didn't have any panties on under my skirt so my bare vagina was resting right on Brock's leg! The girls were busy eating dinner so they didn't pay any attention to what was going on under the table. However, I couldn't keep my mind off of it.

Brock kept moving his leg up and down, which forced me to rock back and forth on his bare leg. His muscular leg kept grinding into my little clitty and it was really turning me on. I could also feel the bulge in his pants pushing against me each time I rocked back. It felt like his penis was throbbing so I knew he was excited, too.

Then Brock whispered in my ear, "Do you know that you're making my leg all wet?"

I whispered back, "Do you know that you're making me all wet!"

He responded by slipping his hand under my skirt and gently running his fingers through my pussy hair. It felt really good, but then he slid his hand forward and actually touched my love button. It sent shockwaves throughout my body!

What Brock was doing to me felt really good, but I didn't want to make a scene so I pushed his hand away. However, I continued rocking back and forth and rubbing my bare beaver against his leg. I was really beginning to feel the sexual tension heating up inside my body again.

Soon I couldn't resist Brock any longer and I had to find a way to drag him away from the table. Then a forkful of spaghetti accidentally fell off my fork and landed on Brock's lap. It was the perfect diversion!

I said, "I'm really sorry, Brock. Come into the bedroom and let me clean you up."

Tami said, "I'll help."

I sternly said, "Oh no, you won't. Finish your dinner and we'll be right back."

I pulled Brock into the bedroom and looked at his shirt.

I said, "I'll have to wash this right away. Otherwise, it could stain," and then I pulled his shirt off.

He had a large solid chest and well defined abs. Brock had a touch of chest hair, but his body was mainly clean and smooth.

Then I looked down and said, "Aw, it's on your pants, too."

I kneeled down in front of the boy and unsnapped his khaki shorts. Then I unzipped his shorts and pulled them down. The college-aged boy stood in front of me wearing only a pair of tight stretchy boxer shorts. His manhood was stiff and poking out against the soft material of his underpants. I couldn't hold back. His penis was like a magnet to my hand, forcing me to reach out and rub the front of his boxer shorts.

I said, "You've even got a wet stain on your underpants."

Brock blushed and said, "That's not spaghetti sauce."

I smiled and said, "I know what it is, but you should wash your underwear, too."

I was still on my knees as I slipped my fingers inside the waistband of his boxer shorts and pulled them down. His rigid rocket was released from his underwear and it pointed right towards my face. It was rather large and very, very hard, so I couldn't resist the urge to taste it.

I began licking it by moving my tongue up and down the length of the shaft, and then I went ahead and wrapped my ruby lips around the boy toy. After bobbing my head up and down a few times, I could literally feel his member throbbing inside my mouth. I tried to pull my head away, but he put his hand on the back of my head.

Brock begged, "Please don't stop."

I said, "Just let me stop for a second and then I'll do something for you that will feel even better."

Brock released me and I laid back on the bed. As Brock stood looking down at me, I hiked my skirt up past my waist and spread my legs apart. My pussy was right out in the open for Brock to see.

I said, "I think this will feel even better than a blow-job."

He knew exactly what I wanted and crawled up on top of me. I quickly reached underneath Brock and guided his missile into my love hole. My pussy was so wet that he had no trouble working his way deep inside me.

Brock began pumping in and out, in and out, and I was so close to an orgasm before we even started that I came in no time. Seconds later the muscular boy exploded inside of me and then he let his body weight drop on top of me.

We laid there for a few minutes and then I said, "We'd better get going. The girls are waiting for us."

I got up and grabbed Brock's clothes to load them into the washing machine.

Brock said, "I can't go out there naked. What should I put on?"

I handed him a towel and then we walked out. We stopped in front of the laundry closet to load the washing machine with Brock's clothes, and then we proceeded into the kitchen. What we saw in the kitchen took Brock and I both by surprise. Sitting at the table were three naked college co-eds!

The girls giggled as Tami said, "Our uniforms are dirty from practice. Since you're washing Brock's clothes, we thought you could wash our clothes, too."

It was just a college girl prank, but I had to act like a responsible parent. In an angry tone I told the girls to stand up. Then I ordered Brock to take a seat at the table. Brock conveniently chose the chair facing the girls, so his towel covered lap was hidden from the girls by the kitchen table. The three naked girls were on display for Brock to see as I gave the girls a little lecture.

As the college freshmen displayed their titties and pussies in front of Brock, I said, "Girls, you can't go around showing your bodies off to boys. It's not right. You must be punished."

Tami argued, "But mom, I know what you were doing in there and he's my boyfriend!"

Dana added, "And besides, it was all Kendall's idea!"

I said, "Silence! You girls have left me no choice, but to punish you for your bad behavior."

Dana asked, "Oh no, please don't tell my parents. They're liable to stop paying my tuition if they found out I did something like this."

I said, "No. Bad girls deserve to be treated like little girls and little girls get spanked. Turn around and bend over the counter."

Dana said, "But we're naked! Brock will see everything."

I said, "Well then, I guess its Brocks lucky day. Maybe next time you won't be so quick to listen to Kendall. Now I want all of you to bend over!"

Reluctantly, the three eighteen-year-old girls leaned over the kitchen counter. Their sweet little tushies were totally exposed and I could see that Brock was carefully examining each girl's butt.

Knowing that Brock would enjoy seeing more of what the girls had to offer, I commanded, "Girls, that's not good enough. Spread your legs a little wider, keep your knees straight and bend over even further."

Tami and Dana appeared to be extremely embarrassed, but Kendall had a big smile on her face. She apparently liked posing naked in front of the tanned muscular boy.

After the girls complied with my command, I said, "That's better."

Now the girls were exhibiting their tight pussies from behind. I told the girls to hold their positions while I put their clothes in the washing machine. I took my time loading the washer, giving Brock the opportunity to take a nice long look at their cute little butts and tight pink vaginas. Then I returned and stood behind the naked girls.

I gently caressed each of their soft smooth buns as I said, "Girls, you will now receive a spanking for your bad behavior."

None of the girls even tried to object. They just remained bent over, patiently awaited their punishment as if they were looking forward to it. I softly smacked each girl's bare ass until every butt cheek was a nice shade of pink. Then I told the girls that they had to clean the kitchen as part of their punishment. I took a seat next to Brock and watched as the girls started cleaning up around us.

Kendall began clearing the table in front of us and she had to bend forward, giving Brock a close-up view of her perky breasts and pink puffy nipples. I could tell by the expression on Kendall's face that she felt a little uneasy about the situation, but she continued removing the dishes until the table was cleared.

Then Dana sprayed kitchen cleaner on the table and used a paper towel to wipe it off. Her massive breasts swayed to and fro as she vigorously wiped the table clean. Being naked in front of Brock was obviously exciting for Dana because her large nipples were poking out stiff and hard. I looked under the table and found that Dana's nipples weren't the only thing stiff and hard. Brock's soldier was standing at attention again and he had adjusted himself so that his erection stuck out from between the separation in his towel.

I reached down and wrapped my soft hand around Brock's rigid rod as the girls bent over to wash the dishes. Kendall kept teasing Tami and Dana by pinching their bare butts and touching their butt cracks. From the increasing hardness in Brock's erection, I could tell how thrilling it was for him to see three naked college girls playfully touching each other.

Then Kendall got a taste of her own medicine. When she leaned over to put a plate in the dishwasher, Dana reached behind Kendall and actually touched Kendall's pussy.

Kendall yelped, "Hey, what are you doing?"

Dana said, "Just doing to you what you were doing to me."

Kendall argued, "I only touched your butt crack, but you're touching my pussy!"

Dana just giggled and kept her hand on Kendall's pink place. Kendall may have complained, but she didn't make any effort to push Dana's hand away. Dana even pressed her finger into Kendall's tight pussy and Kendall responded by spreading her legs even wider, giving Dana easier access to her pussy.

Tami appeared to be mortified by her friends' behavior, so she moved in front of Kendall and said, "You two shouldn't be doing this in front of Brock and my mom."

Kendall said, "Don't try to act like you never do it!"

Dana said, "Yeah. You're usually the first one to put your hands on our pussies in the shower at school after a softball game!"

Tami's face turned red from embarrassment, but before she could move, Kendall put her arms around Tami and pulled Tami towards her. Kendall slowly got down on her knees in front of Tami with her arms still wrapped around Tami's nude body. Kendall held Tami in position by putting her hands on Tami's bare butt, and then Kendall put her face right between Tami's legs. As Dana continued her assault on Kendall's pussy from behind, Kendall started licking Tami's pussy lips.

Tami stuttered, "Oh...oh wow...mom, it's not my fault. This is all...mmm...um, Kendall's idea," but Tami made no attempt to move away from Kendall.

I could tell that Brock was really enjoying the show put on by the girls. With my hand still wrapped around Brock's erection, I could feel that he was amazingly hard. It appeared that he was ready to go again so I started stroking Brock's rigid rod under the table as the girls proceeded with their love fest.

Tami reached down and started playing with Kendall's little nipples while Dana got down on her knees and continued moving her finger in and out of Kendall's tight snatch. Dana also used her other hand to tickle Kendall's sweet butt crack. Every part of Kendall's body was getting attention and I could actually smell the girls' excitement as the fragrance of their love juices filled the air.