Unexpected Guests

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly I noticed that bending over gave Kendall and Dana the ability to look under the kitchen table. From their bent over positions, they could see that I was giving Brock a hand job. They could also see that I wasn't wearing any panties under my skirt. However, I didn't bother closing my legs as I continued stroking Brock while the girls watched.

The action I was giving Brock combined with my lack of underwear appeared to give Kendall and Dana the idea that they had a green light to proceed with their lesbian love show. Now Kendall was licking Tami's love button and fingering Tami's tight wet pussy at the same time. With her hands, Tami was teasing one of Kendall's nipples while teasing one of her own.

Dana had one hand between Kendall's legs and one hand between her own legs. Kendall and Tami had their eyes closed and they were moaning so I sensed that they were about to cum. However, Dana was still wide-eyed and watching me stroke Brock's pocket rocket under the table.

It wasn't long before Tami and Kendall began thrashing about. Their screams assured me that the girls were cumming. When Kendall was through, Dana took a seat on the floor, spread her legs and buried a finger inside her own pussy. Dana also started pulling on her nipples with her other hand as she masturbated. From her spot on the floor, Dana had a birds-eye-view of Brock's hard penis. Dana watched as Brock reached his breaking point and shot his hot body fluid all over the bottom of the kitchen table.

Now Dana was the only one still trying to have an orgasm. Kendall offered to help by lying down in front of Dana and burying her face in Dana's blonde bush. Kendall's cute bare butt was pointed up in the air as she moved her tongue around between Dana's legs. Tami took a seat at the kitchen table. She looked embarrassed, but satisfied. I'm not sure if she saw what I did to Brock under the table, but those girls don't keep secrets so I was certain that she'd find out soon enough.

While Brock, Tami and I watched, Kendall licked and massaged Dana's pussy as Dana teased her own nipples. Soon Dana started breathing heavy followed by soft moans which evolved into screams of ecstasy as she finally entered the Promised Land. Kendall immediately got up and finished cleaning the kitchen while Dana just laid there trying to regain her composure.

When Kendall finished cleaning the kitchen, she turned and asked, "Should we go watch TV now?"

I said, "Your clothes aren't even in the dryer yet."

Everyone looked at each other and laughed as Kendall said, "That's okay. We won't need 'em until it's time to go home."

I let the teenagers have their privacy, but I checked on them frequently. Surprisingly, they didn't act much differently than they would have if they'd been wearing clothes. It appeared as if my trailer had just become a little nudist camp. Then I overheard Dana declare that the next time they have a dinner party, they want to have an equal number of boys and girls.

I stepped in and said, "I don't think that's such a good idea. Lesbian sex doesn't worry me, but you girls can get in a lot of trouble when you throw boys into the mix."

Kendall said, "Then we'll just have lesbian sex and let the boys watch."

Dana added, "Yeah. It will be fun. And if any of the boys want to have sex, they can take care of themselves.

Kendall said, "Or we'll send them to you, Miss Keller!"

My face turned red as the girls laughed. This wasn't a reputation that I really wanted, but it was obviously a reputation that I deserved. I wasn't sure how I was going to live it down. However, the thought of a college nudist party where the girls put on a lesbian sex show while I personally satisfied all the boys was an enticing idea. I would have to give it some thought. In fact, I gave it a lot of thought...while I was in the whirlpool bath with a jet aimed between my legs!