Unexpected Happenings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She reached between her legs, and slowly withdrew the dildo from her cunt before beginning to fuck herself with it. She took long, deep strokes, one hand coming up to cup and squeeze her breast as I watched, slowly stroking my own hard cock. Very rapidly, I couldn't stand not participating, and twisted around on the bed, my hand reaching between her legs and grasping the string of the beads. I tugged on it gently, moving the beads inside her a little bit at a time. I popped one out which caused her to jerk with pleasure as she drove herself higher and higher in front of me. Her entire crotch was now thoroughly soaked in her glistening pussy juice, and I found that I was close enough that I could actuallysmellthe tangy sweetness of her.

I continued tugging on the strings, slowly popping beads out of her ass one by one. When the fifth and final one had slipped out of her, Connie smiled and moved to the bed. Holding herself up on her knees, her upper body resting on the bed, I heard her say, "Fuck my ass…"

While we'd done a lot of playing and ass sucking…in both directions…this was a 'first'. Standing, I moved up behind her, and fitted my cock into the juice folds of her cunt. I eased inside her, feeling the tightness surrounding my superheated flesh, coating it liberally with her juices as I stroked it slowly in and out of her. I withdrew my prick, and positioning the head of it up against her asshole, I instructed her to push back on it whenever she was ready, and to take her time with it. You just can't be too careful in doing anal sex for the first time with someone…

Connie did as instructed, pushing back until the head of my cock split apart her sphincter, and slipped into the hot confines of her bowels! Little by little, Connie pushed back against me, sinking my cock slowly up her ass. As she pressed her beautifully rounded cheeks against me, a shudder of delight rippling through her, she let out a sigh as she settled every single inch of me inside her!

Letting her do everything, I held perfectly still…teeth gritted…as she moved against me, starting to stroke in and out until only the head of my cock was still inside her. There was no doubt in my mind that she was thoroughly enjoying this, and that this wasn't going to be the last time I enjoyed the experience of her tight ass. While her cunt and mouth were outstanding in their ability to impart incredible feelings, there just was very little that could even compare to her ass! The heat…the tightness…the fact that it was anal sex…it all came together in a package that was truly wonderful! Of course, this had a very adverse effect on my ability to last any time at all, and after a couple minutes, I felt my burning sperm entering the base of my shaft; rushing upwards to explode into her overheated bowels! Great globs of cum were torn from me as she began to squeeze her ass, milking my cock inside her! Connie came at the same time, a powerful orgasm shattering her totally! Our bodies trembled together, each of us lost in the other as we accepted the mutual pleasure that was generated.

Over the months, Connie and I became obsessed with each other. I was still waiting for the other shoe to drop…her being a confirmed lesbian and all… and I knew that no matter how good things werenow, that they just weren't going to last. Nevertheless, I decided to enjoy what I could for as long as I could, and I'd deal with the eventual break-up when it happened.

Day trips…weekend trips…Connie and I shared them all, not to mention the incredible sex we were having. Everywhere we went, we found…or made… the opportunity for sex. It was like the incredible thirty year old attorney just couldn't get enough, and wanted me every way she could have me anytime, anywhere, at the drop of a hat! At forty five, I was dying, but what a way to go!

Finally it happened, and Connie decided that she really needed to return to her girlfriends. I was devastated of course, but there was nothing I could either do or say about it. I quietly packed what things I had at her apartment, and slipped off into the night.

Looking back on things, I realize how lucky I was to have known her, and to have shared things with her. I hope she occasionally remembers me fondly, but I have the idea that this is something she keeps hidden from her girlfriends… she's probably embarrassed about it, but one thing I'm very certain of… foroncein this life, I actually got to fuck a lawyer!

The End

12