Unexpected Hunt Pt. 01

Story Info
A city girl gets more than she expected in the country.
2k words
3.95
22.9k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ellahXan
ellahXan
12 Followers

This is my first submission. I've never written anything before, but decided to give it a try. I'd appreciate any feedback you'll give me as I work on developing this. I can take harsh criticism. Thanks so much!

*****

The geese honked in the distance, joining the symphony of nature. I wondered what their calls meant, and marveled at the complexity of their communication. It surprised even me that I could become so engrossed with something so mundane - that the country life hadn't quiet managed to bore me into desperately packing my bags in hopes of bigger buildings, and brighter lights. The only problem was my purpose out here, yet another Christmas with the boyfriend's family. Maybe I was better able to tolerate it this year as the temperatures hovered around the upper 70s, perfect weather for retreating outside the beautiful, but dramatic home to languish by the pond that was not a lake. A fact that, two of the four family members would constantly correct me on. It wasn't my fault that I grew up in the city, and the differences between bodies of water rarely came up.

Or maybe it was the unusual series of events that the weather permitted... The geese speak dropped from my head as I recalled other forms of communication. His voice in my ear sexily whispering, "Those shorts are criminally tight on you." Followed by his hands quickly unbuttoning them, yanking them down, and grabbing my round cheeks hungrily. I remember looking around the empty clearing, a field left to fallow for the year, and seeing nothing but trees surrounding us. Of course, there had been another person there, but I didn't know that yet.

She had been concealed in one of the many blinds in the area, and even though she hadn't intended to hunt for the sight, she enjoyed watching, only feeling wrong about it for the first couple of minutes.

She had seen them approaching earlier, but had remained silent. It was unusual for anyone to be walking around here, most people would drive their trucks, but she saw the couple's dog and decided to let them continue whatever it was they were doing. Hoping they would be gone quickly so she could bag a deer. A fact she was surprised the couple didn't realize as the deer corn she put out was not in the least hidden.

It took her by surprise when after quickly yanking the woman's shorts off, the man expertly caressed one hand upward to the front of her body, rubbing her breast, and cupping it from below. The woman's breasts were a little smaller than her own, but they were nicely sized, and when she dropped her rifle in favor of her binoculars, she could she that the woman's clothes hid absolutely nothing. In fact, it was quickly revealed that the woman wasn't wearing undergarments at all. The man was whispering things into the woman's neck as he kissed downward to her collarbone. And she noticed for the first time how unusual he looked as well. Wearing clothes that men in this area would consider effeminate. His tight pants were a bright mustard, and hugged beautifully sculpted legs that terminated at a small similarly muscled ass. His chest looked muscular, but it was hard to tell with the woman pressed against him. Honestly, she was a bit too distracted to observe specifically him for that long. Except to note that they both had dark brown hair, with the woman's being a little darker, redder, wilder and contrasting with her creamy pale skin. Not from around her for sure.

The huntress watched with her heart beating quickly as the man went from kissing the collarbone to licking down to the woman's nipple. At first he used his tongue to expertly tease her nipple, then slowly cupped his lips around them and began to suck. Softly at first, then more desperate. All the while moving one hand behind her back to push her against him, and the other cupping her clit and other lips. Although she couldn't quite tell, she was sure that he hadn't started exploring that region yet, content on hungrily sucking her nipples, moving back and forth as the woman tangled her fingers in his thick hair, and moaned against him. The huntress felt her own pussy getting wetter and wetter.

The woman was very beautiful. An unusual beauty, with large eyes that stood out against her sharply cut bangs the concealed her forehead, a strong nose, and perfect lips that looked soft and pink. Her hair was thick and long, but when she leaned her head back, enjoying the attention that her lover was giving her breasts, prominent cheek bones caught the light from the overcast sky. She was a dream, with a long neck, slender shoulders, thin arms that looked as though they would struggle to pick up the heavy rifle beside her, teardrop breasts that her lover so adored, a tiny but long waist that flared out to wider hips, and legs that branched from them that seemed to go on forever. The man was just as tall as she was, but by no means short. The woman, after all was a giant compared to the women she knew. Something she could tell even from her perch in the blind across from them. And all this attention to her body took the huntress by surprise. Not entirely, I mean everyone watched porn out here and she had realized she tended to focus on the women, but as she watched the scene unfold in front of her, she had barely given the man attention, except to greedily take in what he was doing to this woman.

And now his mouth was moving downward. Down the woman's beautiful stomach, a stomach not exactly toned, but skinny nonetheless, and she watched as the woman's slender fingers twisted the man's hair tighter around them, and as the man's hand slid down the side of her body, tracing her curves to cup one round cheek. The right hand followed the left hand's example and also moved to grab it's respective cheek. His mouth was in symphony with his movements and quickly replaced the hand that had left. Kissing gently above the woman's clit. The huntress moved her free hand to her clit as well - not wanting to feel left out, but also wanting to relieve her tension. Part of her wanted to run across the field and join the two, but she knew that was a ridiculous notion and decided to enjoy her role as voyeur. As the man licked the clit of the beauty in front of him, the huntress began to rub her own. Their profile was the perfect position in which to enjoy the show as he ate her out with such enthusiasm that the huntress came within a few minutes. It was then that she started to alternate her attention.

Zooming in on the face of the woman who now had her mouth open and was panting with pleasure, then out to watch this clothed man please the naked woman in this field. A sight that only after she came, did she process as both beautiful and strange. They stood almost center in the field and were a shock of visible life in an otherwise green expanse. The vines that stretched from the surrounding trees out into the green were the only other intrusions. As though the forest was determined to take back the clearing before it could be used to grow crops again. And then she would zoom in on the general area that the man was licking and sucking and grabbing. Sometimes she couldn't see very clearly as their bodies would move and she would only she the ass of the woman, being firmly grabbed and kneaded with prying fingers. Or she would she the front of the woman, with the mans head concealing her pubic area and legs, but her chest moving up and down with her heavy breaths. The man's hand occasionally coming up to grab at a breast, and it was this viewpoint from which she saw the woman's body begin to gradually tense up more and more, and the man who could clearly feel her body doing this, increase his speed, and then she heard the woman moaning louder and louder, her voice carrying across the empty clearing and surrounding the huntress in her blind just at the forest edge, and finally it was over. The woman climaxed, and the man gave her clit a closing kiss.

The huntress watched as her scooped the woman up in his strong arms, and kissed her lips passionately. It was an image she could imagine on the cover of a romance novel - not that she had ever read any of them. She briefly considered walking out to them now. What if she did it casually? Pretending like she hadn't seen anything at all.

Before she fully realized what she was doing she had dropped her binoculars and picked up her gear. She quickly climbed down the ladder as silently as possible, and checked the clearing to see what was happening. The man was spinning around with the woman still cradled in his arms, except now she was punctuating her laughter with soft blows to the man's shoulder. It appeared like she wanted down. The huntress took a deep breath and considered not stepping out, but before she could consider her decision further her feet decided for her. She tried to walk nonchalantly, pretending not to notice them, looking down at a map she kept in her pack for friends who would join her occasionally. Deftly, she angled her walk to a blind that was located on the far side of the field to her right. She only looked up when she felt like the rustling of the couple, who were no doubt shocked to see her, was too obvious to pretend to ignore. Composing her face in the best surprised expression she could she looked up.

The man had grabbed the woman's shirt and shorts and the woman was standing naked in the field in nothing besides boots. She was making an effort to cover herself and the man stepped in front of her, while handing her the clothes. They were both staring at her.

"Uh hi..." the huntress said lamely. She hadn't thought of exactly what to say.

"I'm so sorry. I didn't know anyone was out here please don't shoot us!" the woman's voice was high with nervousness.

"Why would I shoot you?"

"Sorry I just saw your gun. They make me nervous."

"I was hunting deer. See the corn."

"Oh um, are you going to call the police?"

The dog that the huntress and the owners had forgotten barked at her. It was a little dog. Not very threatening, kind of cute, but clearly used to city life as it hadn't detected her until she had spoken, appearing from somewhere in the field it had been exploring to the couple's side.

"She won't bite you sorry."

"You apologize a lot."

"We're both really sorry. Listen my family lives around here. These used to be my family's fields. We were just walking around and I guess — uh. I'm - we're just here for Christmas."

"Listen. I'm not going to judge you. I'm Lilly. I live around here. It's boring as hell, not like there's much to do besides fuck, eat, and hunt."

Lilly watched as the man looked relieved and the woman finished pulling her tight clothes on her body.

"I'm Jack and this is Ellah. My family are the Johnson's."

Ellah was a pretty name. It fit her perfectly. She kind of wished Jack would disappear. Not that she didn't like the guy. He was handsome, but she wanted to be alone with Ellah. Wanted to see if maybe they could repeat what happened in the field somewhere else, and maybe it was Lilly's awkward silence, or the way she was clearly eyeing Ellah lustily, or maybe it was just Lilly's imagination but she swore that Ellah started to look at her differently. Less scared, and more interested. She wanted to believe that Ellah's eyes were checking her out, and not just eyeing her suspiciously. But she didn't trust her brain. It was too absorbed in thoughts of sex and pleasure.

ellahXan
ellahXan
12 Followers