Unexpected Interest Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

He just ain't ever felt ass like this. Natasha convinced herself, trying to justify his need to be so rough. He spanked her one good time and she jumped in his arms. Natasha was taken by surprise. But he went back to palming her. Bobby was in ecstasy, he was finally touching this ass he dreamed of for the past 2 weeks. It was so soft, not firm at all. It was perfectly round. Bobby took both hands and ran them down this perfect curve. Once his fingertips entered the cave that housed her pussy, he felt the heat. Her pussy was boiling with encouragement and Natasha squirmed a little in his arms. Her sudden intake of breath only made Bobby want more.

"Open the door." Bobby whispered. Natasha's eyes flew open and Bobby felt her rigidness. He pulled her away to look into her eyes and saw the hesitation. Bobby suddenly felt bad for putting the pressure on her; he let his emotions overtake what he knew about this woman. He didn't want to ruin what he had with her because he was taking things too fast.

"I'm sorry. I'm being a pig, I was just think-"

"It's okay. I should've stopped you." Natasha cut home off, smiling slightly.

"No, I just forgot how you were." Bobby said.

"And how am I?" Natasha asked, curiously.

"Very slow and careful." He kissed her lightly. "I'll call you later" He smiled at her, and gave her ass one light pat. He strolled down to his car with his hands in his pockets and pep in his stride. Natasha smiled at her man then turned back to the door.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers