Unexpected Interest Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers

"What?" Natasha asked, turning to look him in the eyes. He smiled lightly.

"You're so gorgeous." He said with his eyes glazed over. Natasha giggled nervously, moving up in the line.

"Thanks." She said timidly. Within an instant Bobby had one hand around her waist and was pulling her closer to him. He bent down into her ear and his whisper sent a chill down Natasha's spine. She was grateful Bobby was supporting some of her weight in his arms.

"Plus, you're ass looks so good in those jeans. You can't imagine the things I want to do to you right now." He said quietly, leaning his head behind her ear to eye the topic of his discussion. Natasha took in a sharp breath. Her loins were watering at his words and found herself wanting to know his racy thoughts. But this wouldn't be the best place to ask him. He kissed her tenderly below her ear lobe and pulled his head away slowly, then removed his hand from her waist just as sluggishly.

It was their turn to enter the ride and Natasha's heart was pounding. Not in nervousness but anxiousness. She was anticipating the rush she would get from spinning so vastly inside this machine. Bobby helped her up the steps and the lights were dim inside. Bobby led Natasha to a spot on the wall. The wall was bent on an angle so Natasha rested all of her weight.

The door of the small room was closed shut and the dim lights got even dimmer and seeing anything was difficult. The ride began and the spin was light the first few seconds, Bobby couldn't feel much of a difference. But as the ride grew further in, Natasha's feet lifted off the ground and the mat behind her slid up the wall. She let out a small yelp and then a hysterical laugh. Then Bobby's slid up too and they both were laughing. They caught each other's eyes and the stare turned intense. Natasha used all her power to resist the pull plastering her to the wall to flip herself over Bobby. She now lay right on top of him and he looked pleasantly surprised. He laughed a little and hooked one arm around her waist and flipped her onto her side. So now he held her by the waist and she put her arms around his neck, laughing in enjoyment. He kissed her forehead, nose and lips tenderly.

When the ride was finished, they exited hand in hand and now strolled down the concrete walk again. Natasha and Bobby rode different rides, each enjoying the reactions of one another. But now they confirmed with each other the conclusion of their ride series and decided to grab something to eat. Bobby paid for their 4 corndogs to share, drinks and funnel cake; Natasha's request. Natasha loved funnel cake and bought one whenever it was available. The couple sat at a small picnic table right beside a light. It was almost pitch black and there was a light chill in the air.

"So what're you thinking about as far as the Ferris wheel goes?" Bobby said, his eyes narrowing on her. The expression made her slightly intimidated for some reason.

"I'm getting on it." She said, breaking a piece off her funnel cake. She made sure to put napkins all over her lap and to eat opposite of the wind's direction. Natasha never failed to make a mess on herself with the confederate powder. But requesting it without the powder wasn't an option because it made the funnel cake.

"You sure?" He asked, taking a big bite off of his corn dog. He bounced it around his mouth, lightly panting. It was too hot for him. Natasha pursed her lips together to enclose her laughter but a puff of air blew out. A cloud of sugar shot out of her lips and Bobby was now closing his lids to protect his eyes and bouncing the large piece of corndog around his mouth. Natasha tried to make her apologies recognizable but she was laughing uncontrollably now. Bobby finally swallowed his corndog and cackled along with her.

"I'm so sorry." She finally said clear enough.

"It's okay." He said smiling.

"But yes, I'm sure." She said, answering his question. She picked up a corn dog and placed it to her lips, looking out into the crowd of people as she ate a small bite. Bobby watched her and wondered if she knew how sensual she was being. She moved her lips to surround the shape of the corn dog but her lips hung limp around the slant as she bit. Her lips were so full, she probably couldn't help it. Bobby sat back in his seat examining her. 'I Write Sins Not Tragedies' by Panic at The Disco came on over the speakers and Natasha began to hum some of the words while eating her corndog.

"How do you know this song?" Bobby asked curiously.

"I, love this song." She said in a matter of fact way.

After she was finished eating Bobby threw away their trash and Natasha found his hand. They strolled slowly down the concrete walk to the Ferris wheel which lit up most of the carnival. It moved slowly, letting everyone enjoy the scenery. Bobby squeezed her hand encouragingly and it worked a little. As they approached the line Bobby turned to her again.

"You sure you want to do this? No one is making you. If you back out it would be fine baby." He said quietly to her, brushing some sugar off of her chin that was left from the funnel cake.

"I want to." Natasha said.

"Okay." He said shrugging. The Ferris wheel line went quickly, they were barely waiting for 1 minute before they were waiting for their cart to be available. Once it was, the man running the machine help open their door and Bobby helped her in, as he'd been politely doing all night. The small cart swayed beneath her and she had to take a deep breath before entering. Bobby wound his hands around her waist and before Natasha could reconsider the ride, they were gliding into the air. Immediately, she threw her head into the crook of Bobby's neck, focusing on his manly scent. It was somewhat sweet, but still smelled like a man.

The ride was moving much quicker than Natasha had estimated from the ground. Bobby gently stroked her hip bone and she nestled even closer into her man. Bobby wished she could enjoy the scenery of the city, everything was illuminated and it was ultimately beautiful. But he didn't want to pressure her so he continued to comfort her silently.

Natasha screamed loudly as the cart stopped and swung in the air. Her heart was racing and she felt petrified. Her sweaty hands gripped Bobby's shorts.

"Baby, baby, it's okay. I'm here, everything's alright." Bobby cooed to her, trying to cool her. He felt responsible and guilty as she shook lightly in his arms. After seeing how high they really were into the air, she quickly placed her head right back where it was.

"It's beautiful." She whispered, still not moving her neck. Bobby kissed the top of her head laying on his shoulder.

"So are you." He said casually.

Once they were safely on the ground Natasha exited the cart without Bobby's assistance. Bobby laughed lightly and followed her casually. He caught up with her and reached for her palms. He kissed her temple, glad she was so open minded about things she didn't want to do. He appreciated that quality in her. They walked back in the direction towards the car when Bobby spotted a basketball game to the left. He gently led Natasha further near it and she didn't need to ask why they were there. He released her hand and paid for his own round. Natasha gawked carefully to the side.

The game began and Bobby quickly picked up the plastic like basketball and positioned himself to shoot. The ball floated lightly into the air and right into the net. Natasha smiled to herself, proud she was with him at that moment. One after another Bobby shot perfect shoots, making the signal ding in a rhythmic pattern. In his last 15 seconds, the net moved back and forth and Bobby missed 2 out of the 5 shots but still held a high score.

A few people stood by, watching Bobby work his magic on the game. Bobby turned to the man in charge of the stand.

"What can I get?" He asked loudly, trying to be heard over the music.

"Anything really." He said shrugging. Bobby turned to Natasha, waiting for her response. After she gave him a confused look he opened his mouth to speak.

"Pick something out babe." He said, backing away from the counter to let her stand in his place to see the animals better. Natasha spotted a small brown rabbit wearing a blue bow and a carrot in his hands. She smiled as she pictured Iodine.

"The rabbit please." She said politely.

"You have enough points for two." The owner man told her. He smelled of cigarettes and Natasha wanted to wrinkle her nose, the smell always irritated her.

"Okay, one blue ribbon, one pink." She said. He handed her the small, water bottle sized rabbits and Natasha smiled at Bobby, impressed and pleased.

"You're pretty nice." Natasha told him as they continued their saunter. Bobby shrugged it off, modestly.

"I'm alright." He said, trying to be humble. Bobby stopped walking from a moment and Natasha looked at him wide eyed, thinking there was something wrong.

"What?" She asked somewhat frantic. She closed the space among them and looked him deep in the eyes, searching for something. Bobby's lips crept up into a smile and he nodded his head behind him, after taking a moment to comprehend, she realized he wanted to carry her. She returned the smile and eagerly wrapped her legs around his waist from behind and carried her rabbits in one hand that was enfolded around his neck. Bobby continued his stride to the car and Natasha gnawed on his ear, fully satisfied with her night.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
751 Followers