Unexpected Interest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Shit." Cameron whispered quietly.

"Who's that Cam?" She asked somewhat loudly, wanting whoever it was on the other end to hear her.

"It's... Bobby." Her eyes widened and then narrowed. He knew she couldn't think too highly of him, considering he was the reason behind her best friend being heavily depended on medications and crying every night of her life. Cameron even witnessed it when Olivia called her before bed to check on her. She would be so deep into crying or so distant she would barely say anything. Cameron kind of felt bad for her, and shit, he even had some hard feeling towards his friend Bobby.

"Oh." She said simply and turned back to the bedroom.

"Where are you going and will Natasha be there?" Bobby asked unemotionally. Now that the opportunity had presented itself for him to see her, he wanted it. He wanted to talk to her to try and work things out because he missed her deeply. Bobby was overcome with the crave to end his sadness and sorrows.

"Her sister's house. And yes Bobby, but I don't think it would be a go-"Cameron was cut off.

"What's the address?" He asked.

"Bobby, she's trying to-"Cameron was cut off again.

"Give me the damn address Cameron! I'm not fucking joking." Bobby said, feeling urgency in himself. He knew he wanted her back, even if he hadn't been sure this past month and a half. Tonight, she was his.

******

"Natasha girl!" Olivia said, bursting into the guest room of her sister's house. Natasha was awoken to a much darker room than when she fell asleep. She squinted at the brightness in the hallway, and then leaned up just the smallest amount. Naomi and Summer followed behind closely and carrying a smile on their lips. The light was suddenly on and the covers were being ripped off of her comfortable, warm body. Natasha sucked her teeth in protest and fully sat up in bed. Her sister sat beside her, and wiped the sweat off her brows.

"You look a hot mess. You should probably clean yourself up a little." Summer said, sitting across from her, her eyes narrowed in pity.

"No, why would I?" Summer looked distrustful. Natasha knew she had something planting in her head she wasn't quite sharing.

"I'm just sayin', it's an important dinner. Have enough respect to look presentable." Summer said eyeing her yoga pants and tee shirt. Natasha usually wore them to sleep, but they had become an average daytime outfit lately. Natasha nodded slowly in agreement. She wanted to look nice, maybe it was draw some attention away from her weird behavior.

Natasha was now taking a hot blazing shower that utterly rejuvenated her nerves and eased her muscles. Her sister's bathroom was like a dream lavatory. The Jacuzzi type tub could house 3 people and the his and hers sinks were framed by Jasper gems. Natasha admired the house as if it was a piece of art, but it didn't feel like a home to her.

She walked out in a towel while her body dripped with water. The temperature difference made her shiver lightly as she padded back to the guest bedroom. Summer was there in her black sleeveless wrap shirt and dark skin tight jeans. She looked professional and you could tell she didn't want to be too casual for this dinner night. Her white hair was spread all over her shoulders, almost reaching her mid back. She sat on the bed engrossed in whoever she was texting until she noticed Natasha's presence. Natasha could see it was 5:30 from the sea shell wall clock sitting on the nightstand.

Summer had clothes lain out that she could only recognize as her sister's. There was a silk material blouse. It was an elegant emerald green with a low empire waist. The front had a cluster of material that allowed it to pleat just a little. The neck was a wide 'U' shape and the sleeves were loose.

Natasha was dressed with her hair straightened and now Summer was doing her makeup. Natasha tried to object to this part, but she was already too far gone.

"You really let yourself go huh Tash?" Summer laughed. Natasha shrugged as lightly as she could, to not mess up Summer's process.

"I guess, I've just been too busy." She said, it was partially the truth.

"What is it you've been doing that you weren't doing last month?" Summer said, sounding like Olivia while pulling back from her canvas to broadcast her raised eyebrow and face of fully fledged disbelief.

"You lookin' like this is only making you feel worse. To feel good, you gotta look good." And with that, she stood Natasha up to the vanity mirror on the wall. Natasha was surprised at this person she saw, but as her revelation faded, it turned into expectancy. This was who she was, who she had always been. A new leaf finally turned for her at this moment and she knew this was a fresh chapter. Natasha would begin her transition to fulfillment styled living as her mother suggested. She smiled lightly in her reflection. She was radiant, and Summer stood beside her, soaking up all her silent praise and glory.

"Thank you Summer." Natasha said quietly, and then she turned to her friend and gave her a light hug. Summer hugged her back, but the worries in her eyes were thankfully not seen by Natasha.

Summer knew Bobby was probably downstairs, sitting at the table talking to her parents and sister. She prayed that Natasha's new found self-confidence wouldn't obliterate into the same pitiful state she was in only an hour ago because of his occurrence.

****

"I was always good in math; numbers is something that just came naturally." Bobby said at the large dining room table. He had arrived with somewhat welcome arms that he wasn't expecting. The table was set and Barbie held his eyes intently listing to his words. He jumped at the smell that was so good, it was intoxicating. Now he knew where Natasha got her cooking skills from and suddenly couldn't wait to eat the similar looking food. He was anxious to see her but also extremely nervous. Her father said she was taking a nap, but would be down soon. The empty chair to the right of him was for her and he suddenly pondered whether she'd be willing to sit beside him or not. Next to her was Summer's seat. On the head of the table were Barbie and Joe who sat said by side. Across from Bobby was Naomi, Tyson and their baby's highchair. At the other head of the table were Olivia and Cameron who you could tell were either holding hands or fooling around under the table.

"That's nice, not too many people have that gift." Naomi said from across the table. She knew all about Bobby and was the one who allowed him to come for dinner. After talking with Cameron and Natasha's girls about his plan, she thought it was sweet. Bobby shrugged being humble about his talents as he had learned to be.

Naomi's eyes averted from Bobby, and so did Tyson's. Bobby turned around and there she was, after a month and a half, she was standing in the arch entrance of the dining room. Natasha's eyes were immense as she looked into the onyx ones she had dreamed about so many times. The lips that had buried itself into her womanly creases and licked her to release. The body she roamed her hands over from top to bottom and that she felt so safe beside. Bobby admired the woman he missed, noticing her classic glow. But there was something off.

Natasha walked over to him, cautiously. She took the available seat next to him and Summer came in and took the one beside her. Bobby smelled her signature smell and almost took her on the table in that instant. Once she sat, she automatically let her head hang low into her lap as she began fiddling with her fingers. The table was silent as they noticed the tension and conflict between the couple.

"You feelin' better now?" Barbie asked, honestly worried.

"Yes, a lot better." Natasha said sighing, now looking up and into the eyes of the cooing little tyke one in front of her.

"Was there something wrong?" Bobby whispered, as worried about her as her mother was. His choice to have an intimate, private conversation with her at the table back lashed in his face. Bobby suddenly regretted his choice of words and the timing. Natasha turned to him with a cold look on her face and her eyes like slits.

"Yeah, there was." She said sternly and then turned back to the baby. Natasha was feeling a startling emotion now that Bobby was suddenly in her reach. She felt livid. Everyone around the table gave each other a wide eyed worried look that was actually hinting some humor.

"Well... Let's say prayer." Barbie said, taking Joe and Tyson's hands. Natasha sat, startled at her assessment that she would have to hold his hand for longer than 1 second. Bobby reached for her, eager to get some contact. She warily obliged and held his big safe hands. He gently stroked the back of her palm, and Natasha's eyes fluttered closed in thrill. Bobby stared at her, and saw she was in an entirely new world. He smiled lightly, thankful everyone's eyes were closed.

"Thank you Lord for this food we are about to enjoy. Bless all who eat tonight, and all of those who don't. Thank you for protecting and gathering all of these loving people here to this table. Amen." Barbie said.

"Amen." The table said in unison. They began passing dishes around the table and stacking the food on their plates, Bobby, Tyson, Cameron and Joe having a whole damn competition with one another. Natasha laughed lightly at her father's plate, but the thing that made it even funnier is that she knew it would eat it all and then some.

Naomi caught sight of her sister's glances and laughed lightly as well. Everyone at the table was looking at them as if they had 3 heads. This caused the connected women to laugh even louder.

"Have you found a spot for your company yet Mimi?" Natasha asked, trying to start conversation at the table. Everyone was so much paying attention to eating that no one was saying a word.

"No not yet. I'm having a tough time finding a good spot."

"What company?" Olivia asked, her fork sitting lightly in her hand that was resting on the edge of the table.

"Natasha swayed me to start a dance company." Naomi said, eyeing her sister with a small smile on her lips. Natasha smiled down into her plate and Bobby eyed her in respect.

"That's wonderful girl." Olivia said enthusiastically. "Do you know anywhere she can rent sweety?" Olivia whispered to Cameron beside her. He was a couple inches away from his nose touching his plate, and he was eating at top speed.

"I haven't seen any commercial lots yet. But if I do see anything I'll let Olivia know so she can pass the message." Cameron said, deciding to get a sip of water.

"That would be perfect Cameron. Thank you." Naomi said.

"Can you do my garden for me soon? It's starting to look a mess." Barbie said to her daughter, starting a new conversation. This was how it was supposed to be, mini topics scattered all over the dinner table.

"Of course. You thinkin' of the plants you want?" Natasha asked cutting a slice of ham into a smaller piece with her knife and fork.

"I'm not sure. I saw some Casablanca Lilies in a catalog and I thought they were beautiful. But I also like Queen Anne's Lace." Her mother said thoughtfully.

"No to the Lace. They look like weeds; I'd never plant them anywhere. The Lilies are high maintenance which I know you are not gonna want to mess with." She said giving her mother a knowing look. "Try Allegheny Spurge with some basic flowers in the center. You'll need to trim it like, once a month." Natasha said.

"Just pick em' out and plant em' please. Make sure it's pretty." Barbie said, turning back to her plate.

"Bobby you play sports?" Tyson asked from across the table. Bobby looked up from his plate for the first time in the last 5 minutes. He wiped his mouth quickly in preparation to respond.

"Yeah, Cameron and I ball a few times a week. I play a little football too." He said nodding. Tyson had a spine-chilling smile playing on his lips just as Bobby and Cameron grew one as well.

"We'll have to play one day." Tyson said. This relinquished a talk of basketball and sports at the table amongst the 4 men. As Bobby spoke, he let his rough hands wander over Natasha's soft knee under the. She had to look at him to clarify it was his hand touching her skin; he was so smooth with his progression as he enthusiastically kept conversation. Natasha almost choked at the feeling and the arousal it caused her. He stroked the length of her upper thigh, letting his fingers forcefully separate her thighs and press on her dampening cunt. Natasha could've moaned out right then, but she decided to stop his touch instead. Bobby's dick was vastly increasing in size as he was overcome with horniness and the desire for her wet cunt. He began to think of all the things he wanted to accomplish with Natasha while in bed and he shifted a little in his seat. She moved to capture his hand and shift it away. But Bobby sensed her intentions and grabbed it instantaneously. Natasha struggled to get out of his grip without causing a scene and couldn't do it. Bobby moved her hand over towards his hardening cock, just so she could see the effect she was having on him. Natasha restrained herself from stroking it through the fabric and could barely keep the visions of the rod entering her out of her mind. She used her free hand to pinch his skin with her nails. He hissed out in pain, being totally inappropriate. The noise got him a few weird stares around the table but Natasha laughed. Bobby turned to her with his half smile, and his eyes glazed over.

But Natasha watched him with a different look. She looked saddened by him. She was frustrated with him, after all he claimed to have cared about her he up and left without even trying to hear her side or let her change anything. It seemed like he didn't even want to. He essentially gave up on their 3 months of hard work. She looked away from Bobby, feeling new emotions beginning to surface. She took a deep breath and centered her thoughts. Then Natasha continued to eat her food.

"How's work babygirl?" Summer asked from beside her. She was pretty quiet tonight and Natasha was almost sure she saw their little escapade.

"It's going perfectly. I wouldn't want to be doing anything else honestly." Natasha said. It was the accurate, was it stressing her out? Absolutely. But it was something she was willing to push through the trauma for.

"I figured that. That's something most people can't say about their jobs." Summer said. Bobby used this comment as a bridge to recognition. Natasha loved her job and he was selfish to ask her to focus all of her attention onto their relationship. Shit, even he couldn't do something like that. She was trying her best and he should've been happy for that.

"It looks like everyone's finished. Who's clearing the table?" Naomi said. The table went quiet.

"Natasha and I will." Bobby said, watching Natasha with a small smile on his features. Natasha rolled her eyes at him and got up from the table, grabbing their plates gracefully and without saying a word. Bobby laughed at her attitude and picked up their glasses, following her to the kitchen.

Bobby saw her round ass at the sink, with her back facing him. It was tempting not to drop the glasses and lead her bottom right into his groin from behind. Bobby wanted Natasha so badly now that she was within distance. He guardedly walked up beside her and put the cups in to the silver sink.

"You okay?" He asked, seeing the dark circles under her eyes. He reached up to touch them without thinking, but he was reminded of his actions when she moved away from his touch.

"Can you get the rest of the dishes? I'm ready to go home." Natasha said coldly. She kept her eyes down into the sink and briskly washed. Bobby couldn't deny that her behavior towards him was hurting his feelings as well as his confidence which was necessary for getting her back. He didn't think getting through to her would be this difficult but he became aware he temporarily forgot who he was dealing with. Natasha could be so stubborn sometimes.

"We need to talk before you leave." Bobby whispered, trying to put some bass in his voice but Natasha was unaffected. He walked back into the dining room that was now empty yet cluttered with leftover food and empty plates. He could hear everyone in the large family room talking and laughing.

He finished with collecting all the dishes and was now helping Natasha wash and dry them all in silence.

"How you been?" He asked her, trying to soften her up for when they really talked.

"Great." Natasha said. After a few seconds Bobby grasped she wasn't returning the answer back to him so he decided to step in.

"I've been doing fine too. Thanks for asking." Bobby said. They continued to wash the dishes in silence until Natasha turned off the water and wiped down the counter in completion. She reached for her bag on the island counter and Bobby hurried to keep up with her. She walked swiftly to the family room where everyone was lounging and talking, full from their meals and quite tired.

"I'm going. I'll call ya'll soon." She waved to her family then proceeded out.

"You leaving too Bobby?" Summer asked from the floor, the baby actively playing with her.

"Yeah. Nice meeting everyone. Thank you for allowing me to come." He said with a wave. He saw Cameron snuggled on Olivia's lap on the couch. She was lightly rubbing his cheek and he was almost asleep. Bobby gave him a solid nod and hurried out the door to find Natasha.

She was opening the door of her car and Bobby more or less sprinted after her. She was sitting when he got to her. He stopped her from closing the door and she looked as if she were killing him with her eyes. The only light was from the dashboard of her Toyota. Bobby squatted to get down to her level and find her brown eyes.

"Natty, let's talk. You aren't going anywhere until we talk." Bobby said.

"I don't have anything to say to you." Natasha said quietly.

"But I have something to say to you. So let me speak." He said.

"Speak." She stated, shrugging her shoulders lightly. Bobby sighed for a moment, looking out into the street trying to think of the precise words.

"I miss you and I'm sorry." He said. She scoffed heartlessly.

"Wonderful." She tried to close the door but he still held it open.

"I'm sorry for leaving you." He decided to add. She gave him the look she had threw at him when he didn't leave the bathroom quick enough a few months ago.

"Look Natasha. I'm fucking trying to work this out. I know you miss me; I know you want me back. Help me out." He said, almost pleading.

"How do you know I want your sorry ass back?" She said, getting angry.

"I can see it. I can tell you're hurting as much as I am." He said quietly. Natasha looked beyond him. He had no idea how badly she was hurting, and his pain was probably nothing in comparison to hers.

"Let's try again? Let me take care of you." He whispered, naturally rubbing his hand up her leg and while putting light touches on her hot pussy through her jeans. Bobby sensed her excitement and leaned in for a kiss. He took advantage of her sexual vulnerability and that was the moment he learned Natasha's sex was a gateway to controlling her emotions.

This kiss was forceful. Bobby was hard and violent with his lips to make up for lost time. He took her bottom lips, as he was accustomed to doing. It was full, and he moaned at its perfectness. He sucked on it roughly, almost swallowing it whole. She whimpered and squeezed her thighs together, but Bobby's hand was still cupping her blazing pussy. His hand was trapped and he more or less forced his way back to her pussy and tried to knead it through her jeans. It was basically unsuccessful and he found himself getting frustrated with the thick material. His angry grunting gave Natasha a sharp pain in her lower stomach and she knew she was moistening.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers