Unexpected Interest Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Come to my place." He whispered. Natasha nodded, not trusting her voice. He quickly slammed her door and walked swiftly to his car parked on the curb. Natasha had a hard time finding the key and starting the ignition since her hands were shaking so badly.

****

Natasha was walking up to Bobby's apartment. She smiled at the man who was sitting at the front desk who recognized her. She took the journey up the flight of steps slowly. She knocked on the door and Bobby was there, already stripped to his briefs. His hair was tousled and his chest held a thin happy trail that wasn't there a month and a half ago. Natasha liked it; it made him more masculine, if that was even possible. He stepped aside to let her into the nicely decorated apartment. The hardwood floor was almost black and the sofa was white. Everything was black and white. Natasha thought it didn't fit him at all. As she stood taking in the room that she hadn't seen in awhile, she was suddenly interrupted with soft kisses on her neck.

Natasha backed further into the man behind her and leaned her neck to one side for him to get better admission. Natasha's heart was pounding at the contact she longed to have for what seemed like forever. Her breathing sped up to a soft wheezing.

Bobby led her to the bedroom and she sat on the edge, looking up at him with big eyes. He loved the power he was feeling right then and Natasha parted her lips just the slightest and that was all it took for Bobby to dive for them. Natasha wrapped her hands around his neck and tangled her hands into his hair. He shoved his tongue into her mouth, as deep as he could get it and caressed everything inside. He laid her onto her back, still kissing while on top of her and supporting his own weight. Bobby reached for the hem of her blouse, tugging it lightly up over her head ending their kiss. Bobby hummed as he laid eyes on her red sparkly bra that had her tits jumping out like muffin tops over the cups. He took the cup in his hand roughly and Natasha whined under him. He used his hands to massage her breast. Natasha's eyes closed and she licked her top lip.

Bobby reached under her and unclasped her bra. He slowly removed it, tempting himself. He buried himself into her big milk chocolate tits, topped with dark chocolate nipples that stood at attention. Her breasts were so soft and smooth. Bobby sucked one nipple hard and let the suction sound soar in the atmosphere. Natasha was moaning and groaning her heavenly baby like sounds and it only encouraged Bobby to go further. He gently nipped on the nipple and Natasha rose up off the bed just a little. Bobby gave the other nipple just as much care.

After he finished, he unbutton her jeans and slowly slid them down her full, thick thighs. Natasha watched him carefully, taking in his reaction. He looked like an animal about to eat their first meal in 3 months. He threw the jeans on the floor carelessly. Then he pulled down the pink panties she wore. Bobby inspected the panties and saw the crotch was fully saturated with her watery juices. Bobby threw them down with her pants and rubbed the hood of her smooth pussy. He bent on the edge of the bed and Natasha moved with him. Her legs dangled off the side and Bobby threw the legs up over his shoulders, not wanting them to be in the line of attack. Bobby nuzzled her cunt with his face and found it was slippery. Natasha cried at his eagerness and gripped her own round breast. Bobby took one good lick from pussy hole to pearl, mostly licking her clean. She cooed a little more.

Bobby began sucking roughly on her clit, clenching his lips in an 'O' and fitting her gem right between his lips. Natasha's hips rose and Bobby put a hand on her bare stomach to reconcile her. Natasha's hands met with Bobby's head and Bobby slipped 3 fingers in at once. Natasha was wide eyed at the feeling of being stretched so suddenly and without warning. Bobby continued to suck her sex and fuck her hole at the same time and Natasha could feel herself reaching the brink.

"Oh, Bobby." She whispered, signaling her peak of arousal impending. Bobby kept it up and before he knew it he tasted even more of her divine juice and Natasha was gripping sheets and squirming away from his lips. He gripped her hips firmly, telling her he wasn't stopping yet. Natasha screamed fully fledged, followed by silent convulsions.

"Baby, my neighbors..." Bobby whispered. He was happy he was giving her so much pleasure, but his neighbors were old and nosey. They'd be sure to bring up their knowledge of his love life somehow if Natasha kept cumming like that.

Natasha was quiet now, the orgasm reaching its close. Bobby climbed back up the length of her body to her mouth and gave her a motionless kiss, hinting her to taste herself. Natasha took the hint and sucked all of her off of his jaws. It was almost nothing except for a little bitterness.

"What you think?" He whispered, watching her reaction about her own cunt. She sat there considerate, smacking exaggeratedly.

"Not too bad." She said. Bobby kissed her passionately and pulled away to laugh a little.

"Much better than that." He said, sitting her up and lying on his back. He reached behind the pillow for the condom he left there but Natasha surprised him. There she was, on her knees on the bed, hunched over his cock and fondling it in her smooth hands. Bobby shuttered at their skin temperature difference. She was blazing hot, her hands somewhat clammy but he was unusually cold.

Natasha licked his length with her tongue. She used as much of her saliva as she could with intentions on wetting him up enough to suck. Once he was soaked in her spit she dragged her thick lips over his entire cock. The feeling made him shudder and the sight made him cry out. Bobby groaned and bucked his hips towards her mouth, signaling he was ready for more. Natasha gave him a serious glance.

"Patience." She said.

Natasha put Bobby's smooth beginning into her mouth, letting her lips tense just a little. His width was already parting her jaw even though she was only at the tip. She panicked for a moment, thinking about how she was to accomplish this, she sucked him off before but for some reason he seemed thicker than she remembered. She never had a dick this wide and long before Bobby, most of the men she'd been with were her height and quite skinny so they weren't too much to handle. But Bobby was a tall healthy man, carrying a good amount of his weight in his pants.

Natasha took a semi deep breath and moved down on the dick as far as she could, experimenting. She went down a little more than halfway and then picked up her pace. She sucked him like a pro, bobbing her head and tightening her grip with her lips. Then she added her hand to the shaft and jerked it quickly.

"Ohhh shit!" Bobby said, adding emphasis on the 't' in shit. Natasha could've smiled in pride if her lips hadn't been busy. Bobby was facing the ceiling, lost in a daze. His eyes fluttered closed and before Natasha knew it his hands were reaching for her hair.

"Fuck! Ohhhh fuck." He gripped the hair tightly to hold her in place and Natasha squealed on his dick. Bobby came right in Natasha's mouth. Natasha gave him a look he couldn't see, but if he could, he would've felt chills down his spine.

Bobby released his grip and looked back at her to see her face wound into a sour look. Her mouth was bare. Bobby predicted her to spit but he was so amazed when his cum was nowhere in sight.

"You need to eat more fruit." She mumbled quietly. Bobby's cum was so masculine it was almost insufferable. He tasted of pure salt, his diet being majority meats. Natasha would definitely be putting healthier, more nutritious food in his meals from now on.

Bobby grabbed the condom he was reaching for earlier and quickly rolled it down his length.

"Bend over." He mumbled, Natasha could barely hear him. She moved to the edge of the bed on all fours while Bobby got off the bed and stood right behind her. He stood for about 5 seconds, just admiring the sight. Her brown pussy lips hung somewhat low and her glory was peeking out. Her back door hole had a ring of bright pink around it and Bobby knew he wanted to be in there before the night was over. She sniveled lightly when he gripped her bottom and he immediately held it a little tighter. He spread her cheeks and guided his dick deep into her pussy.

Bobby roared evenly as her tight walls pressed themselves against every surface of his cock. He thought about Natasha and wondered how she felt, they always say the better it is for the guy, the more painful it is for the girl.

"You okay?" He asked as he pumped her slowly. Natasha was wincing with each thrust. Every buck of his hips was stretching her poor cunt even further and it didn't feel great. But it wasn't anything she couldn't push through.

She moaned lightly and Bobby interpreted it as an answer to his question. He picked up pace and things were feeling better for Natasha, she was more vocal than when they first started. He was hitting her spots and his big balls were slapping so close to her clit she was close to reaching an orgasm solely from that. Bobby was disappointing himself, he was so close to cumming and they weren't even 10 minutes in. He could usually hold out at least 40 or 45, but Natasha was really gripping him. Bobby pressed on her lower back, signaling her to arch and Bobby nearly passed out at how her walls clenched him then.

Natasha was now crying out, like she was in a horror movie. Bobby was brushing against her g-spot with every caress and Natasha could hardly keep her eyes open. Bobby's hands tightened on her ass just as Natasha's hands tightened on the sheets.

"I'm cumming!" She screamed out.

"Cum for me baby. Cum all over my dick." Bobby said in a deep, low voice that would've frightened Natasha any other time. But she did just that. Natasha screamed out a high pitched shriek right into the mattress, but it was still incredibly audible. Bobby was thrusting her hard, making the entire headboard bang against the wall. It was like the beat of a techno song in a club, something JWOW and Pauly D would love to hear.

Natasha's body was shaking uncontrollably. Her pussy was still convulsing from her last orgasm, and she was now reaching her second. Bobby was grunting behind her until he felt his balls tighten beneath him. He slowed down his pacing and Natasha's pussy was collapsing once again. Bobby sat for a few more seconds, gently moving in and out of Natasha's pussy.

He spotted the cum dripping down his cock and looked at the sweet hole with the pink ring. He looked back between these two about 5 times. He decided he'd rub her hole to get the idea across. Natasha felt him stroking her ass hole and sensed some fear. She heard so many stories about how painful it was, and she was sure the men weren't as long and as thick as Bobby. But she wanted to try it, for his sake.

"Be careful." Natasha said quietly in a desperate, pleading quality. Bobby kissed her back precisely. She was such a trooper and was willing to do anything out of the ordinary. He didn't want to hurt her, but he did want to try this out.

He slipped his rod out and her cum left a string between her pussy and his cock and Natasha twitched at the sudden barrenness. Bobby pushed it against her hole but it didn't move. He spread her upper cheeks, spreading her hole too and he got some of his tip inside. Natasha moaned out, but the moan was different. Bobby decided to help ease the pain by dabbing in digits in her dripping pussy and rubbing her clit. Bobby pushed more of his cock in and Natasha tensed up at the pain, inarching her back but this decision wasn't the greatest. She experienced more pain as her muscles clamped on the dick inside her ass.

"Natty you have to relax." He said to her sternly, hearing the agony in her cries. Natasha followed his commands and arched her back once again. She let go of all her tension and lay almost wilted on the bed. Bobby was grunting like never before. Natasha's ass scraped the skin of his dick and it felt fantastic. Bobby massaged her clit with more pressure as he felt himself reaching his orgasm. He moaned out something unintelligible and Natasha moaned as well. The feeling of Bobby in her ass wasn't even noticeable, her orgasm was clouding everything.

Bobby shot his seed in his condom and sighed. He leaned over and lightly kissed the somewhat damp brown back, she was sweating evenly and it only turned Bobby on more. He quickly picked her up and sat on the edge of the bed with her on his lap. She got the hint quickly and positioned herself to ride him.

She placed her legs on both sides of his thighs. Bobby watched her intensely and her hair fell like curtains down her face when she looked into his lap to lead his dick into its proper place. He wanted to see every crease of pleasure on her features and this was the perfect position. She sat slowly, not even taking in his whole length. She wrapped her hands around his neck instantly and her eyes fluttered closed. Natasha let out a light purr as he filled her. Bobby moved his hands to her round ass and looked up into her eyes. Natasha moaned as his rough hands touched her and assisted her with riding. Natasha was taking her time, only taking half of his piece.

Natasha's cries picked up frequency and Bobby knew she was close. He planted his feet on the ground firmly and pumped her with his entire cock. Natasha was wide-eyed and was doing no more than gasping. Bobby watched her closely, feeling the clench of his own balls. Natasha's brown tits were bouncing off her body and her nails scratched at Bobby's shoulders weakly. As she reached her orgasm she howled up towards the ceiling in satisfaction. Bobby stopped pumping her and Natasha collapsed over his shoulder. He stroked her back delicately and couldn't help but marvel in her presence. He had never thought he'd get to have this moment with her. The past 2 months without her had prepared him for a life not involving this woman but here she was; fast asleep in his arms after he had the privilege of making sweet love to every hole she owned.

Bobby laid her onto the bed and put the covers over her naked body. He smiled down on her as the moonlight seeped through the window and illuminated her features. He laid beside her and found his place spooning her while his arm rested over her stomach and he nuzzled her neck.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers