Unexpected Interest Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

"Are you sure you're okay?" Bobby asked with obvious skepticism in his tone of voice. Natasha's eyes rolled and she sighed in agitation.

"If we keep talking about it I won't be; drop it." She warned him. It was all Bobby needed to leave the topic in the desert. Natasha didn't need to be hindered by reliving the short scene in the bathroom. Or the reality that he hadn't cautioned her in relation to it.

"Okay, okay." He said. The Jazzy song dwindled to an end within another 30 seconds and the crowd clapped evenly. The band's leader's voice pulsed through the speakers and it was clear he wanted to hype the audience up.

"Alright ladies and gentlemen, we're gonna' pick the tempo up a little bit." He said before he turned toward the band to signal the intro of the Electric Slide to be played to perfection. A thump of stimulation rushed through Natasha and Bobby could see it as he watched her with a small beam on his lips. He took a look around to come to the conclusion that Natasha would definitely be stared at closely.

"Can you do the electric slide?" Natasha asked Bobby. He laughed nonchalantly.

"Cameron taught me, hopefully I can remember it." He said. Natasha nodded and couldn't wait to see him sliding and stepping soulfully to the smooth music. As the intro ended, she and Bobby stood side by side and began to two-step in harmony. Natasha couldn't disagree that he had rhythm but based off the wide range of music he liked to listen to, it wasn't entirely startling.

When they had to revolve their dance, Natasha ended up vertically behind Bobby. He snapped contentedly at his sides and continued his actions. He definitely looked good, particularly in that tuxedo.

**********

"You two looked so good!" Wendy exclaimed as Bobby and Natasha sat back down at the table. Bobby and Natasha laughed lightly.

"Thanks." Natasha replied. She looked at her champagne glass and revealed it was bare. There were no waiters around and she was too thirsty to wait. She retained information about seeing a bar in the corner of the room on the way to the bathroom and stood up to visit it.

"Going to the bar." Natasha said quietly before she left the table.

"You want me to go with you?" Bobby asked thoughtfully before she left. Natasha smirked down on him gently before she answered.

"No honey, I'm okay." She said jokingly.

Natasha wound through the people and followed the path to the bar. The room was so large; she was walking for about 3 minutes. When it came into view she picked up her pace with reassurance of her destination. When she was a foot away from the counter, she stopped in her tracks when she saw a large glass full of Mango Magic sitting on the counter. As she followed the body that stood behind it she was pained to see Terrance's face. His features were different from the last time they had seen one another; he was angry. Natasha walked up to the counter suspiciously and tried to take the drink that was clearly for her. But before she could get her hands on it, Terrance grabbed the base and moved it out of her reach.

"You look beautiful." He said rigidly.

"... Thanks. Look, can I get a drink?" She asked, not wanting to be facing him longer than essential. She scanned around the opposite side of the bar to see he was the only one there and the option of asking someone else to make her drink was impossible.

"Anything for the sellout of course." He said coldly and kept her eyes locked. Natasha tried to use Gina's words of wisdom in this situation too, but it was nearing unattainable.

"What?" She asked through clenched teeth. She couldn't believe what she was hearing especially from who she was hearing it from. The man who had cheated on her with a blonde white woman and lied about it too. The double standards of the circumstances were almost comical.

"You heard me Natasha. Is he buying you everything you want? — In exchange for a chance to fulfill his black fantasies?" He whispered, moving closer toward her over the counter. Natasha took a quick glance at her surroundings and knew there was absolutely no way to say what she wanted, how she wanted, without looking like a ghetto angry black woman. So she channeled her thoughts and walked away from the bar back into the direction of the table.

Natasha took her time with her walk back and used it to morph back into the person she had been 5 minutes prior. She took her seat and she was grateful Bobby was deep into a deep exchange with Wendy and Thomas.

"Well we're going to go, it's getting kinda' late." Bobby said suddenly. Natasha followed his lead without hesitation.

"Nice meeting you Natasha." Wendy said.

"Likewise to you both." She replied, trying to give them a heartfelt smile. Bobby walked swiftly out of the ball room and into the small lobby that was attached to the front door. His walking came to a hard end and he rotated to face her. The intensity in his eyes startled her and she gasped a little.

"What happened?" He whispered.

"Wh- Nothing happened." Natasha said, trying to be believable. He stared her down for a few more seconds before his hand reached for hers. Natasha was grateful she had become such a great actress all of a sudden because Bobby wouldn't take well to the truth about what was really bothering her.

He showed the valet men his ticket and they called for the BMW. In a matter of seconds it was stopping before them and Bobby held her door for her courteously. She thanked him and swiftly sat down to find it was well past 12 o'clock. Now that the dinner was over, she was interested to know what the extraordinary surprise was that he had planned.

When he past the exit out of the city, her inquisitiveness bubbled inside her with great strength. Bobby took note of her jitteriness and smiled beside her.

"We're almost there." He said as he turned down a side street. When the car finally stopped after a mere 10 minutes, Natasha embraced the large 5 star hotel that could be no less than 100 dollars a night. She didn't wait for Bobby to open her door for her this time, and she stepped out full of exhilaration. The cool summer night only added to her emotions when goose bumps rose on her exposed arms. Bobby went to the rear of the car to retrieve a duffle bag that Natasha had no idea existed. Bobby came back to the sidewalk in front of the car and forcefully gripped Natasha's hip to lead her into his chest. The ferocity of the action whipped the breath out of her and left her lips slightly parted with a dazed look in her eyes. Bobby took advantage of his invitation and let their lips come into contact for the first time of the night. Natasha kissed him back tenderly and he let his free hand wander down the small of her back. Within less than a minute of persistent kissing, Natasha was feeling his erection on her lower stomach. She smiled sexily at his evident arousal.

"Come on girl." He whispered as he led the way into the hotel lobby. This was one of the most luxurious hotels in Rhode Island and as they entered, it was practically written on the walls. The wealth hung from the ceilings and posed as beautifully structured furniture. Bobby had the hotel key and they were luckily on the first floor right behind the hotel's front desk. They walked purposefully down the halls and when the green light signaled they could enter, Natasha was the one to open the door.

The bulky king size bed was coated in red petals that were illuminated by the ceiling light and lit up the bed specifically. To the left of the door was a small coffee table that held champagne and chocolate dipped strawberries that were abnormally big. Before Natasha could finish looking around the extravagant room, she was in Bobby's arms. He leisurely walked over in the direction of the bed and dropped her on it clumsily. She yelped in bliss as the bed punched below her and petals bounced around her face from the impact. Before she could refocus her attention back on Bobby, he was already striping his clothes with his bedroom eyes on her firmly.

"Wait, wait. Can I get a minute or two?" Natasha asked, getting up to enter the bathroom. It had been a long day and she needed to clean up a little.

"Alright. We can take a shower." He said, following her closely. Natasha snapped around to face him and block his way of the bathroom.

"I just got my hair done tod—" Natasha started waving an index finger in his direction. But he angrily intercepted her words.

"Damnit! Natasha hurry up." He mumbled, making his way back toward the bed. Natasha hurriedly brushed her teeth, thoroughly wiped her parts and undid her hair. Her bun left her with deep waves that fell in rivers down her shoulders. When she exited the restroom in her birthday suit, Bobby was in front of her with his hands at the back his head. His cock was lifeless between his legs.

"Turn around for me." He whispered. Natasha slowly did a 360 and he groaned in approval. When Natasha finished her showcase, she crawled the length of the bed up near him. His eyes never left her and her eyes never left his dick. It had stiffened the slightest but grew even more when Natasha moved her fingers around it.

Natasha kneeled between his thighs in addition to stroking him a few times in her hands and Bobby watched her big tits spring up from her action.

"How was she?" Natasha asked him, while still facing his growing dick. Bobby waited a minute to answer her.

"Nothing compares to those lips and nails." He said in a monotone voice. Natasha couldn't deny that his words made her feel like a high-quality dick sucker. But she'd try to show off a little tonight as well. His rod was at its full length and density in her hands and she moved to place her lips around it.

Bobby's eyes quivered closed when her hot wet mouth found its way to his dick. She suckled on his mushroom top, removing all the pre cum down into her throat. After, she moved her way down his length and back up skillfully. Her lips covered her teeth as she bobbed her head. Bobby could feel the soft ridges of the roof of her mouth skimming his skin softly. He left his hands behind his head while Natasha worked her magic on his manhood.

"Natasha -- Natasha." He said quietly before his hand reached for her face. She stopped sucking him and the look in his eyes was so caring and fragile she wondered if she had been sucking him off as well as she thought she was.

"I love you. I'm in love with you." He stated casually. Natasha could barely develop his words even though his black eyes pierced hers with unmistakable importance.

"Wh—What?" She whispered faintly.

"I said I loved you." He laughed quietly.

"I love you too." She said before she climbed up his chest to reach for his lips. His hands massaged her smooth back and their chests pressed against one another while they engaged in a passionate kiss. He reached for his condom on the nightstand without leaving the kiss with Natasha. She took it from his hands and gently rolled it over his dick. When it was correctly in place he coiled his hands around her hips and placed her on her back.

As she lay in the soft bed of petals, the softhearted look in his eyes was something she couldn't see past. He opened her legs soothingly and used his left hand to bear his weight on top of Natasha. He kept his watch on her as he used his free hand to channel his dick into her center little by little. She parted her lips the slightest to direct a small whimper into the open air.

When he was certain he was inside, he let both arms share his weight equally. He conducted steady strokes that allowed her to take his entire length with time. Bobby kissed her dark chocolate nipples warmly and proceeded to nip on them while she moaned in his ears.

"Harder baby." She whispered while eyeing the erotic sight between her legs. Bobby listened to his woman and pumped her with more force. Her breasts jumped wildly with each thrust inward he gave her. Natasha felt her walls press together as Bobby's grunts came as light breaths on her brow. She moved her hand onto her clit and smacked on it fiercely. The sound filled the room and before she knew what was happening within herself, she was groaning out like an angry animal.

Bobby's brow furrowed and he pulled out in inquisitiveness to find Natasha's juices spurting hysterically from her hole. He didn't waste another minute and within an instant he was kneeling to capture her nectar. He groaned in pleasure as some of Natasha's liquids flowed from its source and over his jaws. He took to her gem and latched on to suckle it brutally. Natasha shuttered further up the bed and the movement shook it weakly.

Bobby didn't need to ask Natasha to see she was exhausted. As he considered the day she had of shopping, dancing and talking; he wasn't surprised her eyes were fluttering closed after her powerful orgasm. He crawled up her body and kissed her lips to wake her. She gazed at him with half closed lids and a small smile on her full lips.

"Part 2 tomorrow morning?" She asked in a raspy voice; a clear result from her rough screaming just a few seconds earlier.

"Of course. Goodnight, I love you." He said, trying out the words again. Natasha's smile widened into one that broadcasted her teeth.

"I love you too Bobby." She said, before he pulled the rose petal filled covers up over their bodies and they nestled into one another to bask in the 3 letter words that would change their relationship forever.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers