Unexpected Interest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers

Bobby whipped his rod from under the barrier of his sweats, stroked it a few times and slowly gave it to his spouse. She was soaking wet and she could feel her liquids dripping down onto the sheets. Natasha whined out while he crammed her and he thrust inside her slowly. Natasha panted under him and he reached to grab her tits. In the darkness, they seemed bigger. Bobby could barely hold them in his hands when he remembered her to be a little more than a handful. Natasha stopped cheering him on and her silence carried its own message.

"You cumming for me already? That was quick." He groaned in her ear. He kept up his pace and Natasha helplessly scrambled for something to hold onto.

"Fuck Bobby!" She screamed. Bobby grunted at the same time he finished his last hard shove and joined his woman in a soul changing orgasm.

******************************

"Natasha? I think you should go to the doctor." Bobby said over her sleeping face. She awoke aggravated that it wasn't on her own time. Bobby's face was etched in concern and Natasha groaned.

"What? Why?" She mumbled. Bobby tenderly stroked her cheek and grazed his thumb over her swollen lips. Her lips and eyelids were always swollen when she woke up and he loved touching them.

"You slept from 5 o'clock yesterday, until 11 this morning." He whispered. Natasha blinked a few times.

"What?" She asked urgently. She had never slept so long in her life and the more she thought about how weird the circumstances were, the more worried she got. Natasha sat up in bed and the TV's cable box confirmed it was well past 11:30. "I'll make an appointment today." She mumbled, getting out of bed.

"Do you want me to go with you? I was going to run into the office but if—" He started. Natasha waved him off with her hand while she padded to the bathroom to brush her teeth.

"No baby. I'll be fine." Natasha said.

****

"So what brings you here?" Dr. Woe asked her. Natasha was twiddling her fingers apprehensively. She hated being at the doctor's office, especially when she had a reason to be there.

"Well, I've been sleeping longer, lightheadedness and a much more active sex drive." She explained. The doctor seemed thoughtful and he scribbled some things down on his clip board. Natasha watched him tensely and the fact that his writing was the only sound filling the room made her weary.

"Okay Mrs. Walton. We're going to run a few tests with the blood we took and the results should be back in a few." He said standing.

"Wait." Natasha called before he could open the door and leave her alone in the room. He turned back towards her. "Do you think this could be anemia? I'm feeling a little lightheaded now." She mumbled. Since they had stalked off with more than 1 vile of her blood, she had felt somewhat faint and clammy.

"It's a possibility. But we need to test results to know for sure. Just lie down and relax until then." He said before he sent Natasha a smile and she sent a skeptical one back towards him. Natasha wished they'd hurry with the results.

**

A hard knock on the room door sent Natasha into alert mode. She sat up straight on the bed and her hands were clasped into her thighs. The doctor came in carefully with a yellow envelope and sat across from his nervous patient.

"Is it anything serious?" Natasha whispered. She rang out her fingers and the doctor took an excruciating long time to answer her.

"Nothing that hm, say 4 months won't fix." He said with a smile. Natasha hissed out and ran a hand through her hair.

"Do I need to stay home from work?" She said fiercely. The doctor chuckled and Natasha killed him with her eyes. Nothing about her situation seemed humorous.

"You're pregnant Mrs. Walton." Natasha didn't second guess her decision to cry herself into a frenzy before the doctor. But the tears weren't of happiness, they were tears of fright.

"Can you check on it please?" Natasha begged through her glass eyes. She scrambled for her purse beside her so she could call for Bobby. She dialed his work phone quickly and it seemed like eternity before he answered.

"Natasha?" He asked worriedly.

"Come to the hospital please?" Natasha asked, trying not to sound like she was crying. But Bobby knew her too well and rapidly took to the urgency in her voice.

"What's wrong?" He asked coldly. She could hear he was already packing up and the sound of papers rustling filled the receiver.

"Just come. Hurry." Natasha said. She hung up the phone and her thoughts bombarded her instantaneously. Her recent activities came up as a list in her mind. She worked in her garden for well over 3 hours the day prior to her doctor's appointment and she doubted it had any health benefits for her baby. Plus—

"We can schedule you for an ultrasound in an hour. Just wait in the lobby and we'll call you back." The doctor announced. Natasha stood quickly and nodded slowly. She hoped Bobby would arrive soon.

When he did make his appearance, he looked so scared. The entrance was right beside the waiting room and he didn't even look in her direction.

"Bobby." She whispered. He practically ran towards her and took the seat nearby. His face was flushed red and he was panting lightly.

"What happened? Are you okay?" He asked all in one breath. Natasha nodded before she spoke. She thought of the right words to phrase what she had to tell him and figured the most common would be the easiest.

"I'm pregnant." She said. Bobby sprang up from his seat and threw his hands above his head silently. Natasha wasn't able to share his excitement because she had a few things to worry about. Bobby noticed he was the only one feeling the true happiness of having a baby and took his seat beside Natasha.

"You aren't happy?" He asked her. He took her hand into his and stroked it tenderly.

"No Bobby, I'm not. I had 4 full glasses of wine last week. I can't remember the last time I ate a fucking vegetable—" Bobby cut her off.

"Stop it. We still have time, some people go all 9 months without knowing they were pregnant." He said sweetly. Natasha wasn't having it though.

"I'm already a shitty mother." She mumbled. Bobby almost didn't understand her but when he processed her words, he wanted to lash out. He controlled his emotions.

"Will you stop? The fact that you even care, now that you know, proves you're a much better mother than most. The last thing you need is this stupid negativity." He said. For the sake of Bobby's temper and his optimism, Natasha didn't bring the topic up anymore. She'd just wait for her ultrasound.

Natasha was nervous when the ultrasound technician put the chilly gel on her midsection. Bobby sat beside her and held her hand snugly. The sound of a heartbeat filled the room and left everyone in silence. Bobby was smiling from ear to ear but Natasha was awaiting the technician's response.

"Dr. Woe should be—" The sound of the door opening stopped her sentence from progressing and the doctor came into view. He looked at the monitor and seemed pleased with what he saw. He took a few more steps toward the monitor and turned to face his patient.

"Hi, I'm Dr. Woe." He said suddenly and offered his hand for Bobby to shake. Natasha was filling with anger and she just needed to know how her baby was but the doctor seemed to be dancing around the subject.

"I'm Bobby. Nice to meet you."

"Is it okay?" Natasha asked, trying to ring her voice of any discontentment that she may have let seep through.

"The baby looks healthy." Dr. Woe said with a shrug. Natasha closed her eyes momentarily and said a thank you prayer up above. Bobby kissed her hand beside her and she chuckled in happiness.

"I actually think we can see the gender here too. You're 5 months just about so this is around the time you can know." The tech said. Natasha was anxious and nodded at the woman to continue. "Well, it looks like we have... A... boy I believe." She said with a smile. Natasha squealed in delight and Bobby ran a hand over his hair and laughed a small laugh of ease.

"But we should talk about a few things before you go. Plus I can answer any questions for you." Dr. Woe said before he took a seat across from the couple. "Now Mrs. Walton, your hormone levels are a little higher than any other 5 month pregnant woman and I believe that may be the reason for your sex drive. So of course your emotions will be all over the board as well. What I suggest is that Daddy just be as helpful and patient as he can."

"How long will this last?" Bobby asked. He didn't know how long he could handle those symptoms. The clinginess and constant need for his attention was something he wasn't used to with Natasha.

"Probably until the birth." Bobby sighed and nodded in understanding. Natasha was smiling, and gazing down on her somewhat protruding belly that housed her unborn baby boy. She couldn't wait to meet him.

********

3 DAYS LATER

Kelly.
I'm pregnant with a boy!! I'll be in on Tuesday still but set up a building meeting that morning, make sure everyone is there so I can tell them the news. That means it's a secret! See you then, and put those titles on my desk!

Natasha sent off her email and got dressed to visit Bobby's job. His co workers were throwing a baby shower for her and they insisted she attend. Natasha was somewhat excited to be going to his job, especially now that she didn't have to worry about any women approaching her. Tammy had quit and left her position the next week after the banquet, but no one was sad to see her go. Natasha nearly smiled when she heard the news. She picked out a chiffon, floor length dress with a sweetheart neckline. But her enlarged breasts filled the dress a little more than she hoped and the waist band accentuated her little bulge.

Natasha stood in the bedroom mirror and ran her hands over her stomach to hopefully smooth it out. But it only accented what she hoped to hide. She groaned in frustration.

"Natty!" Bobby called from the bottom of the stairs. Natasha grabbed her small purse and headed down the steps to meet her agitated man. He had been ready to go over a half hour ago, but Natasha had just got out of the shower.

"I made you breakfast." Bobby said while she descended the stairs. Natasha walked toward the kitchen and saw her plate of eggs, bacon and toast. Bobby had definitely improved on his cooking skills within the last few years and Natasha was glad.

She climbed up the bar stool and ate at the island counter. She could feel Bobby coming closer to her but she still ate, focused. His large body towered behind her and he gently stroked her shoulder blades. Then his coarse hands wandered to the start of her chest and glided over the showing skin. He kissed her delicately on her neck and up further toward her ear.

"Your tits look so good." He chuckled. But his words still made Natasha's loins ache and contract between her thighs. She purred inaudibly and shifted on the stool. Natasha hoped he would finish what he started. He spun the bar stool around to face him and Natasha came face to face with his bulging dick. Her fingers reached out to touch it and hopefully release it from its limitations but he knelt in front of her before she had the chance. Bobby kept her gaze when he lifted the light material from around her ankles and up her thighs. He pulled down her thin panties to reveal the fleshy, chubby pussy Natasha owned. He licked his lips when he saw the full, hairless lips shinning from her juices. Natasha scooted to the edge of the stool and Bobby threw her legs over his shoulders and behind him. He straight away started slurping her up. His rough tongue flicked at her folds and sucked on her nub. He tugged lightly on one of her petals and stretched it as far as he could get it to reach.

Natasha was withering above him almost immediately and she gripped his brow hair. Natasha's juices came in overflow and Bobby hastily didn't let them go to waste. He drank every drop of his woman's nectar and Natasha convulsed uncontrollably. Bobby stood up completely and wiped his mouth with the back of his hand while keeping Natasha's brown eyes. She looked at him with a dazed expression that looked similar to someone who had just gotten their life saved. There was nothing more than love in her big eyes.

Bobby smiled at her appreciatively and bent to kiss her full, pouty lips.

"Hurry up and finish so we can go." He said in his typical tone of authority. He began to stroll away from the amazed Natasha but her smiled turned into a slight frown. For some reason she didn't want him to leave her.

"I'm finished." Natasha said, getting off of the stool and on her way to follow him. He snapped around and his face was wound into provocation.

"No you're not. This isn't just you're baby, I want him to have an abundance of food. You need to make sure you eat." He said seriously.

"Well don't leave me in here by myself." She groaned. Bobby's nostrils flared at her needy attitude. He really didn't like it, it was something that made her unappealing in his eyes.

"No Natasha." He said simply. Natasha's eyes started to well up with tears and Bobby felt like he'd kill himself by the end of her third trimester.

"Why not?" She whispered. When she spoke so sweetly, Bobby couldn't help but feel like an asshole. He tried to remember what her doctor said about being patient.

"Bring the plate to the car baby." He mumbled.

Without another word, she went to get the plate. Bobby rolled his eyes and continued toward the front door.

"You want to open the gifts?" Bobby asked from the floor. Natasha was nestled up against the couch and was pretty close to falling asleep. She was exhausted from her day of meeting and greeting Bobby's co-workers plus she had to get up early to match is typical word day hours. They were kind and the gifts she had received were scattered over the floor. She nodded silently and he went away with tearing at the wrapping paper.

It was a bottle warmer that seemed to be as high tech as it could get. Along with those gifts, the couple received lots of clothes, blankets, toys and carriers. They had almost everything they needed except for the furniture. Natasha wondered about how many gifts their families would give. But they'd have to wait until the house warming party that weekend for it to be announced. So until then, it was a secret.

***

Natasha strolled into her building. It was refreshing to see her lobby and smell the scent of her first floor. Her ballet flats clacked on the floor as she passed the front desk. The new receptionist, Mindy, greeted her.

"Hello Mrs. Walton." She said sweetly. Her blonde hair was pushed back by a headband and she seemed very awoken for it to only be 7:30 in the morning.

"Morning." Natasha smiled back. She approached her office door and right beside it sat Kelly. She was working hard at her desk and sipping on a Starbucks product that was probably the tallest size they sold.

"Mrs. El—Walton!" She said excitedly. Natasha smiled back at her assistant and motioned for her to follow her into her office. Natasha hadn't been to her office in over a week. She and Bobby had taken off so they could get set up with their house. It was nice to be back in her office, even if it was a brief visit. The meeting should be starting in a matter of minutes and Natasha used that time to brush up on any business related work she might need to do or talk about with Kelly.

The two women walked to the big meeting room slowly. Kelly seemed excited and slightly jittery beside Natasha. But she decided not to question her about it and assumed it had something to do with her caffeine levels. Natasha's mouth watered at the strong smell of Kelly's French vanilla breath and realized just how much she missed coffee. Bobby and Natasha made a pact against eating and drinking certain things while she was pregnant, and caffeinated drinks were on the list. Kelly held the door open for Natasha and before she could step a foot in, people were screaming.

"Surprise!" They said in unison. Natasha's eyes watered when she saw the 'It's a Boy!' sign covering the entire back wall and blue balloons everywhere. Her small staff were all wearing blue, white or black and the pile of gifts were nestled in the corner.

She wiped a small tear away from her eyes and quickly turned to Kelly who was smiling joyfully.

"I told you not to say anything!" Natasha laughed. She wandered into the room and everyone greeted her with hugs and congratulations. She noticed the buffet table of breakfast foods and she couldn't wait to taste a few of its contents.

*

"Okay, so this was clearly an actual meeting. The surprise shower was just a bonus." Natasha said from the head of the table. Her employees were seated down the sides of the tables and they quieted down to hear what she had to say.

"So of course I won't be working too much. And with that being said, I thought about it thoroughly and I want Kelly to take over until I feel ready to return. If she'd be willing to take the job." Natasha watched her, along with everyone else.

"Sure, yeah. I'd be happy to." She said with a smile.

"Great. Kelly has been my assistant for a few years now and she'd know my job description better than I would probably. But if there is anything that you aren't sure about, email me. I'll have my Black Berry on all the time. That goes for anyone. But for the most part, Kelly is in charge." Natasha said with a smile. But inside she was going crazy. Just the mere thought of temporarily handing over her hard work for someone else to run was making her deranged.

Kelly was a responsible woman and would probably do a wonderful job but Natasha was used to herself always being in control and in the lead of her business.

These are the sacrifices you have to make girl. Suck it up. She told herself. She audibly took a big girl sigh and picked up her cup to get a sip of her orange juice. Her self-conscious was right; she wanted to focus on other things that didn't involve her job at that moment. Natasha wanted to be healthy and ready to be there for her son. He deserved all of his mother's attention and if that meant she needed to put her career on hold; he was worth it. Natasha vowed to herself to be the best mother she could be.

"How long will you be gone?" Cindy asked her. Natasha didn't think about it, but calculated everything in her head and came up with a rough estimation.

"9 months maybe. Probably more. I want him to be at least 5 months before I come back." She said to them.

"Well we're happy for you. It'll be different without you around but things will be fine here. Everyone needs a little time to start a life outside of work." Jimmy said. Natasha smiled at his words and she gently stroked her tummy under the table.

******

"Why is it taking ya'll so long to clean these damn sugar snaps?" Natasha retorted. She stalked over toward the double sink and peered over her best friends' shoulders. They weren't even halfway done yet.

"This shit takes a long time to do!" Olivia told her, just as fiercely. Summer rolled her eyes and figured this was only the beginning of their disagreements. The two similar friends fought more than sisters.

"Just strip the end and rinse it off! There're two of you!" Natasha practically screamed. She wasn't one for excuses, especially the day of the party. It was 11 in the morning and everyone would be arriving soon. Mostly everything was cooked the night prior and the only thing left were the sides. Natasha wore a simple yellow wrap dress that didn't show her growing tummy too much.

"Natasha, you need to go sit down before I fucking leave." Olivia said quietly. Natasha rolled her eyes and turned to continue mixing her macaroni in its pot. The cheeses were melting slowly together and it looked so good, Natasha tried to keep herself from taking a spoonful. The candied yams and marinated chicken sat idle in the oven while the cabbage cooked on the stove. Almost everything was ready except for the peas that seemed to be taking longer than expected.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
753 Followers