Unexpected Interest Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers

Natasha wandered toward the patio door that led to the midsized in ground pool that Bobby was cleaning for the kids. She opened the door and stepped out. The light breeze felt good against her lightly wet brow. Bobby shot a quick glance at her from across the pool.

"You okay?" He asked her, keeping his eyes focused. Natasha sighed.

"Yep." She stated simply. Bobby looked like a sexy pool boy and he took note of her ravenous spare from across the width of the pool.

"You look like you want this dick?" He said. Natasha laughed at his casualness but in all actuality, it was the truth. Her laugh dwindled into an aching in her pussy.

"Maybe I do?" She taunted.

"Natasha!" Summer called from the kitchen. Natasha groaned and hastily made her way back to the kitchen that was adjacent to the patio door. The bowl of peas were cleaned and ready to be cooked. She took them to her awaiting steamer pot and set them in.

"Can one of you grab that pan and put the macaroni in so I can put it in the oven?" She said pointing toward the pan that sat in the rack. The two women looked at one another expectantly and Natasha watched them both with a hand on her hip. It took over 2 minutes for their silent negotiation to be concluded and Olivia went to get the pan with a grunt.

Natasha turned back to her peas and shook her head. She was cooking with teenagers who were afraid to lift a finger. But they were almost finished and she was thankful they made such great time. At least she wouldn't have to be cooking while her company was here.

The doorbell rang and Natasha speedily rounded through all the rooms to answer it. She took a deep breath, made sure her dress wasn't clinging to her belly and reached for the door handle.

"ShaSha! How you doin'?" Her father asked, while gathering her up in a big hug. "Bobby my man, I see you got that hoop up out there..." Natasha tuned out the mindless sports talk as more people continued to fill the entryway.

"Here, I had some time so I made mashed potatoes." Naomi said. She too hugged her sister and put the big bowl in her hands.

"Oh thank you." Natasha replied sincerely.

"Aunty!" Tatiana called, rushing through the door with her father in tow. Natasha knelt to give her niece a big hug and the chunky girl hugged her tightly in response. Her long braids were so beautiful and Natasha ran her fingers through them while she hugged her.

"Hey Lil' T." Tyson said while engulfing her into a breath stealing hug. She chuckled in joy and tried her best to hug him back, but she didn't have much control over her arms.

"Hey Big T." Natasha laughed.

Tyson made his way over to greet Bobby and her mother's voice spoke before Natasha saw her.

"This house is gorgeous! Natasha I love those flowers." Barbie exclaimed. She hugged her daughter and gave her an awkward look when she pulled away. Natasha was self-conscious under her gaze and wondered if she could tell she was pregnant. The suspense before she spoke was startling.

"Getting a little plump hm?" She asked with a small smirk. Natasha deflated before her and Barbie was off to greet Bobby in an instant.

She knew her mother wasn't trying to be cruel but it still hurt. Being pregnant required you to grow in your belly; there should be no reason to not fit your jeans. To be called plump implied you were getting fat... everywhere. Natasha robotically closed the door behind her family and lifelessly strolled back to face them. Bobby wrapped his firm hands around her wrist and pulled her toward him. Natasha took her spot against his broad chest and his hands wandered aimlessly along her backside.

"Don't let everything get to you." He whispered into the crown of her head.

"You heard her?" Natasha asked, somewhat embarrassed. Bobby heard his mother-in-law and also saw how his wife became flat because of her words.

"Yes, but I also know the reason for your weight gain." He cooed to her.

"That's not an excuse to be fat." She said. Natasha tried to get out of his hold and accomplished it momentarily but Bobby quickly had her bound up into him again.

"You're not fat Natasha." He mumbled. He held her tighter than before and his wide hands were covering most of her backside. He massaged her gently and Natasha stood still, enjoying the attention he was giving her. "I love you." He said quietly.

"I love you too." She mumbled incoherently into his chest. He began to pull away and Natasha tried to pull him back to her.

"Just hold me a little longer." Natasha mumbled. Bobby pursed his lips above his wife and did what she asked. A few minutes passed until their session was interrupted.

"Natasha! I think the macaroni is done!" Olivia called from another room. Natasha departed her hug and she was sad to let go. Bobby stole a quick kiss on her lips and a fast rub on her belly. Natasha glided out of view and Bobby waited a few seconds to follow her.

**

Bobby's family had arrived and everyone was mingling nicely. Natasha never had to worry about segregation when the two families were together. They had always been integrated and relating to one another in ways that allowed them to have so much to talk about. Even at their wedding, the mixture was something Natasha hadn't expected.

Natasha stood with Elizabeth on the patio, watching the kids play and sipping on a glass of lemonade. Natasha's best friends and sister talked with William and Hector at the island counter. Barbie and Gina laughed on the couch while her daddy and Ollie watched the men play basketball and do their sideline coaching.

Elizabeth's boys were big and a handful. Luke, the youngest, was fighting to keep up with his brothers. Charles, the ivory skinned, green eyed, red cheeked baby Natasha held awhile ago was now 3 years old and just as adorable. Elizabeth's eldest son Alex was the ring leader of the 2 younger boys. Tatiana was a sweet soul. She was such a genuinely nice girl and she was one of the most charming kids Natasha had ever met. She wanted the best always, and never did anything she shouldn't have. Her cocoa skin was vibrant and young like her mother's.

"When are you due?" Elizabeth asked with a smirk. Natasha watched her wide eyed and tried not to give herself away.

"What are you talking about?" Natasha aimed to sound authentic but Elizabeth knew all too well. She rolled her eyes and laughed out into the open air. Natasha nervously took a sip of her lemonade while she spoke.

"Tash, I won't tell anyone." She said honestly. Natasha knew she was reliable and would probably keep the information to herself.

"December." Natasha mumbled. Elizabeth chuckled in excitement and clasped her hands over her heart. Her smile was wide but she was laughing. Natasha didn't expect her to be so excited.

"I can't believe it. I never pinned Bobby to be the type to settle down. Like to really settle down. He purposed, bought a house, and now he's having a baby? It's a miracle. Natasha you're a miracle." Elizabeth ranted.

"I'm announcing it later so keep it a secret." Natasha told her sternly. Elizabeth motioned locking her lips with an invisible key and throwing it behind her shoulder. Natasha chuckled at her childishness and nodded in approval.

"Natasha! Elizabeth!" Summer called from inside the house. Elizabeth looked confused and Natasha led the way back into the house. Everyone was sitting beside their significant other and Bobby had an open spot next to him on the couch. Natasha sat beside him wearily.

"Alright, so we're going to play a little game before we eat." Summer said while handing out white boards with a matching marker. Summer stood at the front of the room when they were all handed out.

"I'll ask a question and the opposite person will have to answer it on the board. The winning couple gets 20 dollars! 15 questions, 2 points each. Write how many points you have in the top corner of your board." Summer said.

"First question: What is your partner's middle name?" Summer asked. Natasha quickly scribbled on her board while Bobby looked at ease beside her. Within a few more seconds everyone seemed done writing.

"Bobby?" Summer asked.

"I think --" Bobby started.

"You think?" Natasha grumbled with a raised eyebrow. Bobby gulped hard and rephrased his sentence.

"It's Marie." Bobby concluded. Natasha smiled at him and turned her board around to reveal it was indeed Marie.

"Aaron?" Summer asked. Elizabeth's husband looked assured and said his answer almost immediately.

"Claire." Elizabeth spun her board and they kissed in celebration.

"William?" Summer asked. Hector gave him a hilarious look that screamed you better know this damn question. Natasha chuckled quietly while William looked confounded.

"Leonardo?..." William asked Hector. The room was filled with silence and Hector looked truly disappointed.

"Leandro!" He said annoyed. William rolled his eyes and figured he'd be hearing about his slip up later. While William tried to make it up to William for his mistake, Summer moved on.

"Tyson?" Summer asked.

"Nicole." He stated. Naomi flipped her board around to happily broadcast her husband had gotten it correct. Tyson looked more relieved than he should've and Bobby laughed at him from across the room.

"Mr. Ellis?" Summer asked.

"Anna." He replied, but his eyes grew wide right after the word was out and lingering in the air.

"What?" Barbie spat.

"Anne! Her middle name is Anne." He practically screamed. Barbie was pleased with his quick regrouping.

"Ollie?" Summer asked.

"She doesn't have one." Barbie didn't have a last name. So far everyone except Hector and William had 2 points.

**

Natasha's parents won the game with Bobby's grandparents close behind them in points. Everyone was eating intently and Natasha was basking in the visible glory and credit her food was receiving. The room was almost silent while everyone ate and they all pretty much finished their plates. Bobby was already looking for seconds. Natasha made a special pan of macaroni and cheese for him because she knew he loved it. His favorite part was the edges where the cheese burnt just the slightest against the pan so she made sure to overcook it just a little.

Natasha could hardly eat because she was keen to tell her family the news. Bobby could feel her anxiousness and spared her a little smile. She strolled to the front of the room and Bobby watched her from the kitchen. She rang her hands out nervously in front of her and everyone's attention slowly seemed to gravitate toward her.

"Before you guys go, I wanted to announce... that I gave my position to my assistant temporarily." She started. The sounds of surprise and confusion combusted within the room and Natasha held up a hand. "I wanted to take some time to focus on my hobbies, being a wife and a mother to my baby boy." She gently patter her belly and couldn't help but smile towards the end. Her family erupted into cheers and conversations with one another but Bobby and Natasha held eyes, ignoring everyone else.

"It's a boy?!" Barbie asked. Natasha nodded toward her mother and she broke out into a serious of joyful 'Oh Lord's'.

"Names! What is his name?!" Gina exclaimed. Natasha shrugged and chuckled in happiness.

"A nice biblical name. Something strong." Elizabeth purposed.

"Yes! Caleb!" Barbie practically screamed. No one seemed to notice Natasha's mother's loud tone and most of them seemed to feed off of it.

"I like that." Natasha mumbled to herself, taking a mental note of the name.

"Joel is cute." Olivia pitched in.

"I like that too." Natasha mumbled again. Deciding on a name would definitely be difficult. Having a baby would be difficult as well but luckily she had so many people to depend on. Life would be smooth sailing for Natasha, especially with Bobby by her side.

******

3 MONTHS LATER

"Bobby? Can you put my sandals on for me?" Natasha asked when she saw Bobby jogging down the steps. Without another word he picked up her brown flats from beside the door and strolled to put them on her swollen feet.

"No not those. The other ones baby." Natasha cooed. He went to get the correct shoes and knelt before his wife. He slipped the sandals over her feet delicately and tied the strap around her ankle. Natasha ran her fingers through his hair and Bobby rolled his eyes at her feet. When he was finished, he prepared for the worst and looked into her eyes to see the worst was there.

Bobby was getting really good with reading Natasha's eyes. Even being in the slight stance of a sexual position could get her gears fired up. Her eyes were lust filled and she wanted sex.

"Natasha no. If you want to make this labor class you have to wait until we get home." Bobby said sternly. Natasha did a comical sad face and he laughed at her silliness.

"Alright. I can't wait to get back home." She said, pushing her pregnant body off of the couch. But she did no more than fall right back onto it with a loud yelp followed by a series of laughs. Bobby pulled her up with a firm bicep and she swayed to the front door.

***

LESS THAN A WEEK LATER

"Natty you're doing great." Bobby said to Natasha. She was breathing heavily and she was growing tired. After nearly 9 hours of labor and no sleep since the night before, pushing out her baby was looking impossible. Bobby could see she was almost ready to give up but he kept talking to her and keeping her focused on the goal. Her face was drenched in sweat and her contractions were coming back to back.

Natasha felt terrible. She felt nauseous, hot, tired and hungry. Bobby pivoted the fan to face her and Natasha was grateful; the breeze felt wonderful. Bobby rubbed her head with one hand and allowed her to drain the blood out of his other while she contracted. She was in a squatting position on the bed, courtesy of birthing class, and it actually helped alleviate some of the strength of the contractions. She didn't want to find out how bad they'd feel if she laid on her back.

"Looks like we're about ready to get this baby out." Dr. Woe said, entering the room. Natasha let out a loud cry type of groan and the doctor seemed unaffected. He just put on his gloves, sat at the end of the small bed and put on his mask. Natasha sat in the correct position to give birth and her mother set her pillows up behind her.

"Give me one hard push Natasha." Dr. Woe said. Natasha took a big breath through a tight line between her lips and pushed with the last drop of energy she had. She tried to direct her pushing to her vagina but she couldn't feel if she was doing it right.

"Okay, another." Dr. Woe asked. Natasha screamed in frustration and tried to build that energy into a hard push from her core. After the 4th push, Natasha was getting angry.

But when she heard that wailing cry, signaling the arrival of another human being in the room, nothing mattered. Bobby took the baby from the doctors hands and Natasha watched him closely with a drained smile.

"Is he okay?" She asked quietly. Bobby seemed to have forgotten about her existence. But he handed their son to his mother and Natasha's eyes welled with joy. He was so beautiful. His eyes were pitch black like his father's and he had the thick, full lips of his mom. His head was covered in a mass of full curls and a mole sat under his left eye. He was perfect.

"I love you." Bobby mumbled onto her forehead.

"I love you too." She whispered back. "And of course, I love you... Mr. Isaac Walton." She cooed to her precious baby boy.

CoCoNiy101
CoCoNiy101
752 Followers