Unexpected Journey: A New Journey

Story Info
A first time FFM encounter.
1k words
3.75
40.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cell phone rang. It was His ring. I answered the phone and His voice rang clearly through the phone "Be at my place at lunch. Call me when you leave the office."

I answered quietly, "Yes, Sir." Little did I know what was to come.

Noon rolled around quickly, and I gathered my purse and left the office. When I got into the car, I called Him. "I'm just pulling out of the office." I said.

"Park beside the gray car, and come inside." He said, and He was gone.

I drove to His place and parked beside a gray car. I noted the county on the license plate, but did not think any more of it. I got out and went inside. When I entered the door I noticed a pair of white sandals, women's sandals, on the rug beside the door. Again, I did not think much of is, as He has daughters.

I saw him come into the room and He said "Take your clothes off."

I immediately stepped out of my denim mules and parked them beside the white sandals on the rug. Then I removed my dress, panties and bra, and left them in a puddle of fabric around my feet, and stepped out from the middle of the pool. It was then that I saw a blondish-reddish head in the corner. Someone else was there, kneeling in the corner. He told me to get down on my hands and knees, and I obeyed, unquestioning.

He walked over and took me by the hair of my head and led me over to the corner where she was kneeling and blindfolded. I was taken completely off guard. He had mentioned the desire to have two women, and had even had me helping to search for a third, but I was not expecting it today. Her pussy was shaved, and I noted that her nails were painted with burgundy, she was wearing one ring. Why I noticed these trivial things is beyond me, but I normally do notice my surroundings.

He had me to start using my fingers on her pussy and ass, and then He told me to eat her pussy. I did so blindly, not knowing if I was even doing it the way I should. While I licked her, He was squatted over her face, and she was sucking His cock. Being the selfish person that I can be, I was not altogether thrilled with the sharing aspect, but I did exactly what I was told to do. After He had had me to finger her ass with two fingers, and continue to eat her until she came, He took my hair again and had me to crawl over to the couch. He returned to the corner and led her to the couch by the hair of her head, and then sat down on the couch. He told us both to suck His cock. He had us to alternate, with one woman sucking His cock while the other licked and sucked His balls. Again, my selfish self was somewhat disturbed at having to share, but I continued on in what seemed at the time to be some sort of "cock sucking competition." It was amazing to watch as she took him into her mouth. I was growing continually more aroused, and felt the warm dampness growing between my own legs.

After what seemed to be several minutes, He took me over to an ottoman and had me lean back on my elbows with my ass right down at the edge of the ottoman. Then, He told her to eat my pussy and finger me. I was not very relaxed, and was still stunned at the turn of events. He told her to suck my nipples and said "She likes it harder, harder even than you do."

She let out a half grunt, half groan and began nibbling my nipples, hard. As her teeth tore at my nipples, she continued to finger me. My hips were thrusting upward. He was over my head, rubbing His cock up and down my face and mouth. I came. As I was cumming He said "That's a girl touching you."

I do not believe that He ever came during this session. Maybe He did. He got up and told her to go in the bathroom. Then He told me to go repair myself and tell my new friend goodbye. I went into the bathroom. The light was off. She was kneeling again in the corner, with her head down. I never really got to see her face. I quickly fixed myself, checked in the mirror to be sure I was presentable to return to the office. I reached down and very softly touched the top of her head and told her goodbye. I left. She was still there when I left and I imagine that He used her again after I was gone. Again, a pang of jealousy at the thought of sharing that cock. But, oh well, I was not an angel myself and we had no ties on each other. So, I left and I pondered.

I pondered how I liked playing with a pussy and having a woman play with mine...well, she didn't seem to be very moist, comparing her to myself, which was a surprise. I guess I just assumed that were all wet and sloppy. Also, I did note that her pussy clinched up on my fingers when she came, which was very interesting. I wondered if all pussies do this. I pondered how it felt to have her eating me. Well, I closed my eyes, so it was difficult to realize it was another woman without looking, but her nails felt odd inside me, different than a man's hands. Her fingers were small. If I could have been a bit more relaxed, it would have been easier to think about it and compare the feelings. I would do it again, for the right person, but I will try to be a little more alert and at myself the next time.