Unexpected Journey Ch. 03

Story Info
She receives a sexy message.
807 words
4.1
39.9k
1
0

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part III

Phase Five

The message said "How about a good blow job for lunch?"

"Yes, Sir," was her reply.

"Park next to my truck on the right side, and I'll give you further directions when you get here," was the reply.

She had to ask because of the confusion the last time "The right side meaning passenger side, I want to sure I'm not confused?"

"Yes," was the reply.

She drove to his office, parked on the right hand side of his truck, and entered as usual. He was standing inside the door, when she closed it he said "Follow me." She followed him into an office, a different room this time than any other. He pulled down his pants and sat in the chair behind the desk. She automatically dropped to her knees and took his cock into her mouth, beginning to suck it's length...feeling it harden in her mouth. As he thickened and hardened, it became more difficult for her to take the entire length into her mouth.

He pulled her head off of his cock and said "I guess I had better lock the door." He got up, went to lock the door, and returned. She had never risen from her knees when he returned, and she immediately set back about her task.

He popped the head of his cock out of her mouth with a smacking sound and said "Lick it." She immediately began to lick up and down the length of him. He said "When I cum...you leave." "Suck my balls." Immediately and without hesitation, she drew first one and the other of his balls in to her mouth, sucking each in turn. He guided her mouth back to his cock and said "Suck the head." She took his head into her mouth and began to suck it, making a smacking and slurping sound. He said "take it all." She took as much as she could, and had some difficulty. He said "Ok, I'll force it." He put his hands in on her head and pushed her down until the entire length of him was deep in her throat. She came all the way off and then back down, each time taking the whole of him so that she felt the head pressing the back of her throat.

Again, he pulled his cock out of her mouth and said "Undo your blouse." She unbuttoned her blouse and opened it. He took her bra and pulled it up so that her breasts were freed. With his cock in his hand, he started slapping it against her tits, saying "I should cum on your tits and make you lick it up." "I would fuck you if you weren't bleeding, but I don't think you're ready for that yet."

Then, his cock was back in her mouth again and he was ramming her head down, letting her feel the length of him in her throat. "Suck my balls." He said. She found the first and began to suck it . "Suck it." He said. She took the entire of it into her mouth and began to suck it harder. He pulled her head back as she sucked his ball, then her head back against his groin. She moved her mouth to the other ball and began to suck it hard. Again, using his hands, he pulled her head back, stretching his scrotum while she held his ball and sucked. Pulling her head out and bringing it back against his groin, over and over. He was nearing climax, and said "Suck the head." She struggled to take the width of his now fully engorged cock into her head. "You like that thick head, don't you?" he said. She continued to suck the head of his cock, teasing the tip with her tongue. She felt the slight tremble and heard him moan in delight as his release began. She held his head and continued to suck him until every last drop of his cum had been tasted and swallowed.

He released her, she repaired her clothing, and picked up her bag to leave. "A little protein for lunch." He said. "Next time I might fuck you.

"If there is a next time," she said.

"There will be," he said. "We'll talk later."

She unlocked the door and let herself out, drove back to work. She had thrown in the comment about whether there would be a next time or not because she wanted there to be. She enjoyed her visits to the factory. They were times that she could lose herself to the moment and totally surrender to someone else's desires. It allowed her to "step outside" herself, and was almost as if she were watching a movie. She knew it was her...but it all seemed so far away. She knew that it was real though.