Unexpected Journey Ch. 06

Story Info
Submitting again after the long winter.
1.3k words
4.13
35.5k
1
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 03/30/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It had been a long winter……….and a long time since she had been to him. There had been problem after problem finding time for any meetings. He had been very patient, but his patience was spent. The message said “I will tell you to make time, and you will make time, and your ass will be red for making me wait so long.”

She had been expecting this message, and was not surprised when as they chatted about his computer needing some straightening out, that it came. She had made him a disc to help him fix his computer, and when she told, he asked her how much time she had. She told him she needed to be home by 6:15 and he typed, “Come by, and come in the front door. I’ll greet you there and then you can help me fix my computer.”

When 5:00 came, she gathered up her things and was out the door. Being church night, she never had any extra time, but she knew that she needed this. She pulled in and parked, and went inside.

She was nervous. She had been putting him off for first one reason then another. She saw him coming, limping slightly from his recent knee surgery, and it looked as if he was not wearing a belt. Instantly her mind wondered where his belt was. She had a pretty good idea what he was going to do with it. He smiled and said “what did you bring for me?”

“A disc to help fix your computer.” What a stupid thing to say, but too late, was out of her mouth.

He walked over and took the disc, and said “What toys did you bring me?”

“I brought all I had,” she answered quietly.

“Are they what is in the bag?” he asked, and without waiting for her answer, he stood in front of her and ordered, “On your knees.”

She immediately got down on her knees and he removed his cock from his jeans. She had been right, no belt. As she began to suck his cock, she could not help but wonder where the belt was and when she would be feeling it against her backside. She had not been to him in several months, and it took her just a minute or two to adjust her mouth to the thickness of his cock. As she sucked, licked, and sucked his balls, he reached down to unbutton her blouse. As he was fumbling with her bra, she reached up to help, and he said “I’ll remove the bra, you need to concentrate on my cock in your mouth.” She dropped her hands to her side and continued the service she was giving him. In just a minute, he had her breasts out of the confines of the bra and was twisting the nipples. He told her to get up and follow him, picked up her bag of toys, and left the room. She followed him obediently, still wondering about his belt.

They reached his office, and he said “Bend over the desk.” As she bent over his desk, she saw it. There was the belt, on the desk, folded neatly, sitting next to a camera. As her chest hit the surface of the desk, she braced herself. He raised her skirt and she felt the first stroke land on her backside. One lash, and then he rubbed the cheek, then the other .. one lash, and then rubbing. She lost count of how many licks he landed with the belt, but her body flinched each time one landed. He pulled down her panties, and there she was, bent over the desk, stockings and shoes on, skirt up and panties down. He landed a few more licks with the belt. She knew it was coming, she had not been to him in months, and he had been patient with her.

Silence……..and then she heard the buzz of the vibrator she kept in her bag. His hands were on her, spreading her legs wide, and he began using the vibrator on her. He rubbed it against her clit and inserted it into her warm, moist pussy. Then, he put it against her clit and rubbed it there. She felt him thrust something into her pussy, but was not quite sure what it was. He was fucking her with something, while teasing her clit with the vibrator. She began to wiggle against the thrusting, growing more wet and beginning to climb that hill toward climax. She heard him say “You like that carrot, don’t you?”

“Yes,” she whispered breathlessly. In and out, harder and harder with the carrot. Now she knew that he was using the artificial carrot she had bought at the hobby store and remembered their conversation when he suggested cheap alternatives to toys. He was fucking her with it now, hard, deep and fast. She was beginning to feel the tides of release build.

“That’s it, I want to see a nice wet pussy.” he said. “Get that carrot nice and wet, and I’ll fuck you.”

That was all she needed to push her over the brink. Her legs were trembling and involuntary moans and small grunting sounds were coming from her mouth. Then, he withdrew the carrot and she felt his cock pressing against her. “I can’t get the angle right,” he said. He told her to move over to the chair and bend down.

She went over to the chair, losing a shoe on the way, and put her head down in the seat of the chair, raising her ass up to him. He thrust himself into her again. Still, the angle was not quite right, and he moved back to the edge of his desk and told her to suck his cock.

She knelt in front of him and took him into her mouth, deep, as far as she could and sucked. He told her to lick his balls and suck them. She ministered first to one, then the other, back and forth, and let her tongue venture to that space between balls and anus. “Mm, yes, lick back there. I would have you lick my ass if we had more time. Coming to me with not much time.”

She continued this service and then took his cock deep into her mouth again. She continued to suck and he told her to use her hand and jack it, and to only suck the head. She pumped him with her hand, faster and faster, sucking the thick head of his cock until she felt the tremor in the base of his cock that signals impending climax. Oh, she was hoping to get to taste his cum, but was sure he would deny her as part of her consequences for making him wait. Suddenly, she felt the hot stream of cum shooting into her mouth, and hungrily sucked at him. “I should cum all over you and mess you up, but I won’t.” He knew that she was leaving him and going directly to church, so he shot the hot load into her mouth. She held him until every drop was devoured, not wanting to waste a precious drop of it. When she released him, he held his hand down to her to help her up. She was re-dressing and he asked, “What is this disc you brought me?”

Brain freeze………she was staggering for words because her brain was not focused. He grinned and laughed a little. She continued on dressing, and regained her composure. He asked again about the disc and she explained it to him. He said “Brain working again?” Then she allowed herself to laugh a little too and told him yes.

“I really wanted to mess you up, but I didn’t,” he chuckled, as she started out of the office.

“That’d be really good to go to church like that.” she said.

“You said it,” he said.

“Yes, off to church, where the preacher brags on what a good job my son does leading singing, and I sit there thinking that it’s not bad for someone raised by a sexual deviant,” and she left him until the next time.