Unexpected Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
17 Followers

She was lighter than I would have thought, she being but a wisp of a girl. Except for her round bottom, and her delicious full breasts, she was a woman in a child's body. She was squatting over my hips her feet on either side of me, I thought to use her knees as the fulcrum to raise her up and allowed gravity to provide the impetus to skewer herself onto me. She was almost completely removed from my cock, balancing on the tip of my manhood, when I allowed her to drop. She slid swiftly back down my shaft, a hissing release of breath signaled her decent. Her remaining breath whooshed out when she impacted her pubic bone with my own, I could almost feel her clit being mashed between us.

I waited a moment before repeating the gesture, with the same results. She had yet to open her eyes again. I could see her nostrils flare as she rose up and then slide back down my lance. I was trying to be gentle with my Baby Girl, but as I progressed I felt a need to make her cry out, to be more vocal with her sexual naughtiness. I began to force her back down upon my manly tendon, desperate for a sign of her innate wantonness, and desire for me, her Dad.

I increased the force with which I pulled her down onto me, and also the tempo. Just as I thought she began to sing a different tune, one of pure pleasure.

"Umm! Fuck me!" My little girl moaned, "Ooo, Daddy! You're so big! Fuck!"

"Oh, Baby Girl! I never dreamed! God! You are so beautiful!" I was delirious with passion, her tight little passage was squeezing me tighter than..., frankly I'd never had anything so tight around my cock that felt so wonderful. Not even my own fist.

"Fuck! Fuck me, Daddy? Fuck Me?" She begged.

"I'll fuck you, Baby Girl! Like a Goddess, I'll fuck you!" To emphasize the words I rose upwards to meet her as she descended, I could feel my cock head ramming against firm pliable tissue in the depths of Stevie's cunt. I could see her grimace as I thrust deep within her, but I was overcome by my lust, and I continued ravaging her relentlessly.

"Daddy, God, Daddy! Fuck'n me, fuck'n me, fuck you're fuck'n me! Daddy!" Stevie chanted mindlessly, her body was aglow with her exertions, but I could see the fatigue in her legs as she began cuming again. Her fists clutching my biceps as she rode me like a bucking bronco. Her eyes tried to focus on mine but she was going over the edge for maybe the third, perhaps the fourth time, she was getting a royal fuck there was no doubt. Each time I thought I was going to loose it I began thinking about my asshole boss and the pile of shit he had given me all week, so far it was working. Though I knew it wouldn't last, and I really didn't want it to. I wanted to cum so deep in Stevie's cunt my seed would plant itself in her womb. I began to wonder if she was on the pill, that kept me from the edge for several moments.

As I thought about it more I began to have a 'devil take the hindmost' kind of attitude. I began to fantasize about my little girl carrying my child, scary but what the fuck! I was seeing her in my mind pregnant and sitting in my lap while we cuddled. Then I was watching her nurse our child and I began suckling the other breast. Her warm milk trickled across my tongue and down my throat, my lips smacking around her tender nipple. Her engorged breasts were even more beautiful full of mother's milk.

"Daddy?! Daddy?! I'm cuming again! Fuck, I'm cuming again! Yeah, oh yeah, fuck yeah, Daddy? Daddy?" Her voice was rising in desperation as her whole body began to convulse.

'Fuck tenderness, fuck gentleness, fuck this delicious young pussy! And Hard!" I thought as I slammed her down onto my raging hard on. I went after her with renewed vengeance and continued to ream her tight baby girl pussy. I lifted her up and rammed her back down, her juice had been leaking from her tight tunnel, my balls were covered with her spunky cream. It continued to drool from her gash wetting even the carpet under me, her desire, her passion poured from her. All her cum served to do was to lubricate her passage, the slickness of which caused me to hold off cuming so soon.

I knew I was close I just didn't know what more it would take. As soon as I thought this Stevie began begging me to cum. It was all I needed.

"Daddy? Please? Oh God, Daddy Cum! Cum in my Pussy! Please?!" Stevie's look into my eyes was imploring, as I screwed up into her deliciously tight cunny. Her breath wheezing thru her lungs, as she cried out, her head lolled forward onto my chest as I pounded her. She chanted with each thrust for me to cum!

"So long, I've wanted you! Daddy!"

"You should have told me! Sweetheart!"

"God! Daddy! Eeehh, Ffffuuuck!"

"I'm cuming Baby Girl, God I'm Cuming deep in your sweet pussy!"

"Please, Daddy?! Please!"

I pulled her down onto my cock as my balls began to erupt, the fiery discharge ripped thru the length of my cock to spew deep into her womb! Like a geyser of liquid lava my sperm jetted out into my little girls tight clutching sheath from her father's love lance.

"Ooo, God, I feel it Daddy! Wow, it's so hot and shooting into me!" Stevie sounded like a little girl who had discovered the workings of a new toy. It made me chuckle as she described the feeling of my cum gushing into her innermost parts.

"Baby Girl! Take it all! Ooh, Fuck Yeah! I Love You, Stevie! I Love You!"

"Oh Daddy! I Love You! Keep Cuming, Daddy! Forever! It feels so good!"

"Oh, Stevette." I hugged her close to me as the last pulses of semen squirted into her, and held her hips tight against my own. She was slowly rubbing her mound against mine massaging her clitty, as she came down from her surge of electric passion. I was quickly deflating, the object of my desire obtained, in the invigorating fusion of my daughter Stevette and me. Her breasts against my chest, was thrilling and sexy, the smell of her freshly washed hair was intoxicating, as I lay with her atop me cuddling against me as for warmth I felt her shiver.

"What is it Stevette? Are you cold?" I asked holding her closer.

"No, I just felt something strange, I can't explain it." She said wistfully.

I was about to say, Maybe you just became pregnant? But I didn't want to freak her out.

"Perhaps we need a shower to clean up." I suggested, as I continued to hold her.

"Umm, that would be nice. Maybe I am a little chilled." She said, struggling to get up, I slipped from within her.

"Ooo! I'm leaking all over!" She exclaimed as she arose. She cupped her little sex with her hand and ran to the shower giggling, her breasts bobbling.

I was rather thankful for her quick departure as I looked like a caricature of myself, my pants halfway down, my tie still on. I completed my state of undress, and left the clothes in the hallway. I entered the bathroom and upon seeing my darling little girl naked in the shower, I would not have believed it but I again became hard. My throbbing erection began bobbing upward after so soon a trial, it had not happened this way in years. It made me feel young, and virile, as I passed the mirror I glanced at myself and noticed I looked especially good naked. I looked at Stevette and saw her smiling at me her gaze locked upon my bobbing member. I stepped into the hot shower of water and into her embrace, and a wet sensual kiss. My hard on pressed into her tummy and she moaned into my mouth, as her petite hand tried to encircle my stimulated member.

"Oh God, Stevette. How I love you, Darling!" I said looking deep into her eyes.

She shyly looked away when I said this, rather looking down at my straining manhood. I could see past her breasts to her caressing hand and the proud upstanding rod I sported. Quickly looking up she asked,

"Do you want to do it again? So Soon?" She was smiling a sexy smirk.

"Why Yes, yes I do!" I said picking her up in my arms, I sandwiched her between myself and the wall, her legs encircled my waist, I reached beneath her round little bottom and grasping my rigid tool I again entered my little girl's moist, slippery, channel. She quickly impaled herself and had me completely buried deep in the recesses of her womb.

"Daddy! Ooo, god! You fill me so full!" She said a look of complete rapture on her beautiful face transforming her into a Goddess.

"You my Darling are a Seductress of uncommon ability and renown. And I love you, forever!"

"Umm, I love you to, Daddy. Umm, I have a confession though..."

I only looked at her, nothing she could tell me would change my attitude about her at this point.

"Go on."

"I, mmm, You, are my first, Daddy." She finished with her eyes downcast.

"But..."

"I know what I said, but I didn't think you would let me make love to you if you were going to be my first." She blurted out.

"Darling! I..."

"At least my first man!" She interjected.

"Wha.."

"I mean.. I've played with myself, you know, toys? But never any boys!"

"Oh, ho, ho, Baby Girl!"

I held her close as I pumped into her strongly, relishing the feeling of mighty power she unleashed within me. I could do anything, I was going to enjoy her completely many more times to come.

"I wanted You, Daddy!" She whispered into the crook of my neck, where her head lay.

"You shall have me! And I shall have you, Darling Girl! Forever!" I stroked into her for emphasis.

"I need You Daddy! Again, and Again! Fuck Me, Fuck Me Hard, Daddy! I love that!" She snarled into my ear as she bit my neck.

"Fuck!" She made me exclaim. I began slamming into her, the hot shower of water bathing our bodies as we fucked, Father and Daughter, Daddy and Little Girl, man and woman. I thought of all the times she would cuddle up to me as I read her stories, or the times I bandaged a scrape, or held her when she cried for a lost pet, or a goldfish that had passed, or the flowers we would pick and put in her hair, or the hours on the playground pushing her on a swing. And Now? Now she was giving herself to me as a woman, we were making love! A love born of years of loving and caring, had now taken on a new facet, a bond of the flesh. I vowed right then to love her and cherish her forever, as a husband to a wife. I thought of Carole, finished. No More. From here onward it would be Stevette.

"Will you be mine forever, Stevette?" I begged.

"Daddy, I am Yours. I always will be!" Her eyes were crying? or was it just the play of water on her cheeks. No, I could feel her sob and the sound of it catching in her voice.

"I Love You Daddy! Mmm, I'm, I' mmm, Ooo Daddy! Harder!"

I complied and strengthened my thrusts, driving into her with a desire to fulfill her every want, or need.

"Yeah! Yeah, Fuck it Daddy! Ooo, Ooo, Yeah, Fuck..me..fuck..me..fuck..Me..FUCK..ME! HARD..ER! HAR..DER! Dad..Dy! EEee!"

My orgasm ripped thru me with the intensity of a fatal heart attack! I know I was hurting her, the violence with which I was full tilt slamming into her tiny body, I felt like I would split her in two!

"BABY! OOooh! Now! I'm Cuming, Stevie! Oh God! I'm CUMING!" I hollered as I pounded my climax out in a sticato of thrusts that tore into her tender flesh, ripping from her throat screams of passionate release. She was like a rag doll in my arms, limp and spent, and I was about the same.

I began rinsing her, I payed a little more attention to her tender parts and noticed flecks of blood in the cum and fluid that escaped the lips of her pussy, I admonished myself for the brutal way I treated her. I finished rinsing her and then myself off, and carrying her out of the shower I sat her down at the vanity and dried her body. I then carried her to her bedroom and lying her down pulled the covers over her. Before I did I looked once more upon her youthful body and could not help but feel a stirring in my loins.

"Kiss me good night, Daddy!" She mumbled from her bundled covers.

"Of course, Sweet Girl." I knelt down and holding her close I kissed her sweetly, almost timidly.

"Uh uh! Really Kiss me!" She demanded, her eyes closed.

I kissed her with all the passion I felt within my heart, my arm encircling her and my hand wandering over the warmth of her body. She lifted the covers from her in an inviting gesture. I willingly slid in under them, our bodies cool turning warm where we touched. She rolled onto her side, as I lay next to her. I slid my left arm under her head, cushioning it with my bicep, her hand grasped my forearm. My right encircled her tummy, her left breast cupped within my hand. The warmth of her breast, the nipple quickly becoming turgid, she snuggled her little bottom into my groin.

"Mmm, I thought you were exhausted?" I admonished her. She was having an effect on me even after all we had been thru. My cock was lodged between her little crevasse, and twitching with a mind of his own, Stevette's pussy was close by.

"You don't seem very tired either." The giggle in her voice evident, as she reached her tiny hand through between her legs to stroke my lengthening member.

"My, my but you are truly a Minx beyond measure, I've never been so completely enraptured." Her ministrations were having her desired effect upon me, but I was not without my own usefulness. My hand, being that one was trapped under her head, was a wandering influence all it's own, from her breasts to her delicious little slit, with it's hooded nub of pleasure, it was sufficiently entertained. I was not lax in nuzzling her neck as I nipped and kissed her neck.

"Ooo, Daddy!" She giggled as she tried to keep me from continuing to assault her tender nape.

"Gggrrr," I growled against her neck causing her to squeal.

"Daddy! That tickles!" Her laughter, contagious in it's effect, had me laughing as well. Her hand was still holding my cock as she rubbed it against her clitty. I began sliding the length between her legs giving her inches to play with. We were laughing and cuddling, and I never wanted it to end, at this moment I believe I was the happiest I had ever been in my life.

"Daddy?" Stevie's little girl voice almost whispered.

"Yes, Darling?" I whispered into her shell like ear. Her curly hair was tickling my face and had been for some time.

"Will we be like this forever?" Her voice dreamy and soft.

"If it is within my power? We will always be like this, Sweet Darling Girl." I assured her, hugging her close to me.

"Daddy?" Her voice sounded hopeful.

"Umm, hum."

"Will, will you do me again? But this time, slow and easy?" She asked in a whisper.

"Umm, hum."

"I'm kind of sore, down there, but I still need you." She added, pleading.

"Sweetie, there are other things we can do, that you might find more pleasurable?" I suggested.

"Umm, like what?" She asked turning towards me in my arms, a look of curiosity on her beautiful face.

"Like this!" I said, kissing her softly on her full lips, then her neck, delectable ear lobe, rounded shoulder and began working my way down to her breasts. My hands were not still, ambidexterity runs in the family, as Stevie proved when her hands began wandering along my torso and found their way to my groin. She began manipulating my elongating love muscle as I worked my way between her breasts, first one then the other, she was panting with desire, and encouraging me with comments as she maneuvered to work on my appendage. I was compelled to work my way down to the prize I intended all along, the delicious little peach between her legs.

I was captivated by the delicate cleft, at the top was hidden the tiny nub, and the fold that was hiding the penitent nun flared into enticing lips. Spreading these between my fingers I could see the tiny opening of her urethra and below the opening of her pink pleasure center. A distinct sent of alluring perfume emanating from within, signaling her desire. I started at the top and slid my tongue down, dredging into her channel, eliciting a moan from Stevie.

"Oumm, Dear God, Dad! That's so good!" She moaned, She soon tried to out do me by taking my cock into her mouth for the first time. She started by pulling my hard gristled rod down to poke directly toward her sweet, pouty mouth. She planted a kiss on the tip and drew back to look at the tool that produced the other half of her own DNA. Then devoured not only the head but a goodly portion of the shaft, her fingers were kneading my balls in a skillful and determined way.

"Where did you learn to do that, Darling?" I said taking a moment to get a proper breath, before renewing my feast.

"Watching your porno movies." She said a little bashfully.

"I don't have any porno's." I said, wondering where the defensive tone came from?

"Well, they were in Mom's closet, hidden away." She admitted.

"Well, you can show me later." I said, my mind whirling; Why would Carole have any porno's?; and Why wouldn't she share them with me if they meant so much to her?; Carole always running, always hiding, never trusting, never loving, I wondered why she had stayed married to me for so long even though she was so evidently unhappy? But porno's? That was a new twist!

Stevie tried her own new twist as she sucked my right ball into her mouth, it was almost painful but as her tongue ministered her enjoyment it became painfully pleasurable and I went back to my own endeavors. I looked back to my delicious treat, I dove in with lips and tongue to enjoy her abundant fountain, I touched her crinkled ass hole.

"Mmm!" Stevie exclaimed mewling around her mouthful. I had evidently touched off a wave of unexpected pleasure for her. So I drove my tongue back into her backdoor, as I twirled around, stabbing my tongue in and out of her tiny bottom hole. She went wild, ripping my ball from her mouth, which caused it's own pain, she slammed her mouth back down on my throbbing member. It was like I had opened the floodgates to her passion as I tongued her tiny tush, she let loose in a frenzy of antics trying to devour my entire cock. Choking on my distended portion she still endeavored to take the whole object of her creation into her throat, causing me an untold amount of delight and pride.

Her legs stiffened, almost crushing my head, her rump cheeks hardened and my tongue was unable to penetrate her crack. It was almost impossible to breath as she continued in this rigor, her entire body was in a complete convulsion, the head of my cock buried in her throat was being subjected to it's own thrilling attack as her throat swallowed around it's crown! Impossible to describe were the pangs of pleasure as her throat nipped around my cock head.

I had my arms around her hips, so I pulled her towards me and almost was able to remove my head from between the vice of her thighs, not without some damage to my ears. With my head still embedded, my tongue was now directly in front of her slit, I struggled to torture her further by messaging her clitoris. The sounds coming from her throat as she struggled to contend with the overload of pleasure and the more than a throat full of dick, was orgasmic music to my ears.

I couldn't hold out for a better time of release, and my balls who had done their duty twice tonight sought to fulfill it once again. Gathering themselves they convulsed and released their full load from the depths of their unfailing treasure chest of cum, boiling thru my shaft with a lighting bolt of pleasure, erupting into Stevie's mouth and down her convulsing throat. She could do nothing but swallow, instinctively she took it in, drowning in cum as I pumped shot after shot into the recesses of her gullet. Her own convulsions were still clamping onto my head as she vibrated like she was being electrocuted, her body twitching violently. It was near impossible to continue with my tonguing of her clitty, but I persevered, adding to her pleasure no doubt.

All at once she collapsed, as if a switch had been shut off. She was at once limp and seaming lifeless, lying inert in my arms. Her legs relaxing their hold on my head, her limbs falling away from her body as if she were dead. Dead! I leaped from my rear facing position and scooped her up in my arms.

Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
17 Followers