Unexpected Love Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
17 Followers

"Darling, Stevette! Wake Up! Sweetheart! Stevie! Are You..?" I was increasing in volume as I spoke.

I stroked her feverish brow, there was no response. I brought her hand and arm up to my face to feel her touch, still warm, but the muscles without life. I thought there should be some movement in her chest after such a workout but there was no heaving as if from heavy exercise. A finger to her neck, no pulse could I feel!

"Stevette! Wake Up! Come back to me! Darling, come back!" I cried out, mournfully. I held onto her, feeling no movement, no breath, but still warm, still warm. I held her to me, her childlike body limp and lifeless in my arms. For about twelve minuets no amount of coaxing, crying out, jiggling or shaking could rouse her.

"Stevette!" a mournful wail ripped from my throat.

"Shh." a barely discernible whisper uttered from her slack face.

"What th..? Stevie?" I whispered. looking intently at her face for any movement, any sign of life.

"um." She was alive! I hugged her to me, one hand supporting her head the other stroking her back, softly. I kept from saying anything, though just barely able to contain myself. After what seemed like hours, I held her to me, loving the feel of her in my arms. Relishing the warmth, the life of her, the feel of her tight youthful body next to mine. I was silently willing life into her, the fright she had given me was indescribable. I have never been fearful of death, but to think of her as dead was more than I could bear. Tears leaked from the corners of my eyes, rolling from my cheeks to drip onto her heated flesh.

"I .." She was silent. Silent but alive. I had heard of people dying while having sex, but I would never have though it would be my Daughter, she was too young, she was in great shape, she must have just feinted. But then why did she quit breathing, how was it I felt no pulse?

"Daddy?" Her voice barely a whisper.

"Darling!" I whispered, remaining quiet seemed the proper thing to do, trying not to disturb her rest.

"Daddy? I think I died." She paused, "I mean it felt like I died." Her arms tried to hold me, but there was a weakness, she could not retain her grip and they slid loosely to her side. Her fingers grasped my arms holding them. Her strength reached only to her fingers it seemed.

"Baby, Shh, just rest, Darling. I'm sorry! I'm so sorry!" I began crying again, as I held her. I have never been one to cry at anything, but from that point onward my heart was broken, and tears were the only thing my body could produce.

"No, Daddy! It was so wonderful! All I felt was this amazing Love. Love and Acceptance. It was so beautiful, Daddy. Did you feel it too?" She was excited, and more animated, and the more she talked the more she moved. As if life was streaming back into her body with each passing second. The relief I felt was staggering to my heart, and mind. I was having trouble wrapping my head around it.

"No, Baby. I feel it now though." I said without really thinking of what I was thinking.

"Oh, Daddy! I'm so happy!" Stevie hugged me to her with a fierceness I was unready for.

"Whoa! Me too!" I said, the surprise evident in my voice.

"You know what?" She asked in her hoarse whisper.

"Jen and Berry's Rock Hard Nipple?" I answered, the first thing that came into my head.

"Damn!" She smiled up at me, "You are good!" .

I kissed her tenderly and passionately, and long.

"Let's get you that ice cream, Darling."

After word:

Some may condemn me for my actions, saying I was abusing my position as a father and taking advantage of my daughter. I and my daughter couldn't disagree more, though society my have the upper hand when dealing with the likes of us. There are always fluctuations as to what is and is not allowed by society, and who is to be burned at the stake.

Stevie says she'd rather burn on her father's stake, I concur.

Fog_Horn
Fog_Horn
17 Followers