Unexpected Love Ch. 02

Story Info
We no longer deny our attraction.
8.3k words
4.6
40.8k
39

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/24/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,872 Followers

A month had passed since Dylan moved back in with his girlfriend. He had been working with Jeremy for a few weeks and was really enjoying it. The days he wasn't doing yards, he was training at the salon and was doing well. I wasn't surprised at how easily he worked with the women who came in. Dylan was a people person and a big flirt. Everyone loved him. In addition to his personality, they loved his hair. The other stylists enjoyed playing with it and giving him new looks and I noted that more than one of our clients began to bring their husband, boyfriends or sons in to get their hair done.

Despite saying he didn't have the head for it, I found that he was a wiz with numbers and taught him how to do the books as well. I did that less because I needed the help but more because I thought it would help him with his yard work. As time for the relocation approached, I realized I needed more help packing and actually getting things together for the physical move. Dylan was only too happy to help, enjoying the physical labor more than sitting at the desk.

"That's the last of it," Dylan said as he broke down the final box.

"Oh, thank God." Though, admittedly, he had done most of the work, I was stressed about getting everything together for opening the next day. It was really just going to be a short, ceremonial day with a few of our best clients invited to see the new location with some food and drinks, but I still wanted the space to look its best.

We took out the trash and I couldn't help going around fixing displays and equipment to make it look more perfect.

"Jane, stop."

I turned and raised an eyebrow hearing the assertive tone from Dylan. There was no way I was going to allow my nephew to speak to me that way. "Excuse me?"

"Everything looks great," he said tenderly as closed the distance and put his hands on my hips. "You need to relax. I know this is a big thing. I get it, I really do. But you are going to be a mess tomorrow if you don't calm down."

I sighed and tried to twist out of his grip but he held me tight. "I know you're right. I can't help thinking I'm overlooking something."

"The caterer is taken care of, the floor looks great, the equipment works, what else is there?"

"I don't know. My mind won't stop spinning."

"Maybe I can help with that."

I was about to ask how when he leaned in and kissed me. Though I was taken off guard, I quickly returned it. I let him push me backward until I hit the reception counter. Once there, his hands made quick work of opening my shorts and having me step out of them. He turned me around and I heard him open his zipper. I was worried that he was going to try to fuck my ass but gasped both with relief and pleasure when he pushed into my slit. It had been over a month since the last time we had sex and though this was unexpected, I welcomed it.

Gripping the counter to steady myself as he held on to my hips, I gritted my teeth as he began to rapidly slam into me. I had never been penetrated from behind in this manner. This angle of attack was new to me and it felt like he was in me for the first time. It was also the first time I had been fucked this hard or fast in my life and, as my first orgasm hit, I wondered why. Thankfully Dylan's hands were tight on my hips, providing the support my knees began struggling to maintain. Resting my head on the counter, I surrendered completely to him.

Disregarding my climax, Dylan continued to thrust into me. He grunted and groaned around various curses, his voice punctuated by the slapping of our flesh. He was giving me a fuck that only a young, virile man could. His pounding seemed to go on forever, relentless in its intensity.

I was nearing a second orgasm and wondering if Dylan would ever let up when he roared with his own release. He continued to thrust into me though his rhythm was erratic and at only a fraction of its previous force. Thankfully it was still enough to coax the impending orgasm from me. I was still in the grips of it when he leaned his torso down onto my back to rest as he caught his breath.

When he finally pulled out, I pulled on my shorts and turned to hug Dylan. Looking over his shoulder, I realized that he had just fucked me in front the salon's large glass window. It was late enough that the other stores in the strip mall were closed but we were close enough to the road that anyone in the cars passing could easily have seen us in the brightly lit space.

"I hope they enjoyed the show," Dylan said when I pointed that out to him. "I did."

After sharing a kiss, we locked up and left for the evening.

The next day went off without a hitch. I was happy when my brother and his wife showed up with Dylan's younger sister. Dylan brought his girlfriend and daughter. I was shocked when Ron arrived with Luke to surprise me. When I found out he had been sleeping on Dylan's couch for two days, I was stunned. Not only because Dylan had hidden my son from me, but also because he had fucked me the night before knowing he would be going home to see Luke. Whatever anger I was feeling quickly abated having my family with me to celebrate.

After the celebration, we all went back to our house for a small cookout. With everyone and everything taken care of, I ran upstairs to change into more comfortable clothes. Hearing footsteps, I turned and saw Dylan coming down the hall.

"I told you everything would be great," he said as he approached.

"You were right," I acknowledged grudgingly. I took the chance to ask him something that had been running through my head. "I've been wondering why last night happened."

"You just looked like you needed it. Did it work?"

"It did," I admitted reluctantly.

"Good." He pulled me close and we shared a lingering kiss before he went back downstairs.

Too soon everyone started to leave. I wanted to protest but with Luke home for only another full day, I wanted to spend as much time with my son as I could.

The next few weeks were a blur. Though everything went smoothly with the move, our placement proved to put us in a location that was much more popular with walk-ins than I anticipated. To his credit, Dylan stepped up and helped me out as much as he could while still doing lawns. I still had long days but I knew I would have been there anyway even if we hadn't been as busy.

I stumbled home one evening, exhausted from another 13 hour day and was surprised to see Dylan's car in my driveway. Upon entering, I could smell that he had cooked and was very thankful for it. Not seeing him immediately, I called, "Dylan?"

"Just a second," he called from upstairs.

I fixed myself a plate and a drink. I stood at the counter eating when I heard him running down the steps.

"It's about time," he said lightly when he entered the kitchen.

"Not that I'm not happy to see you, but what are you doing here?"

He gave me a quick peck on the cheek as he passed me to refresh his own drink. "She kicked me out again."

"What? Why?"

He gave a humorless laugh. "Because I'm working too much."

I stared at him blankly. "Seriously?"

"Yep."

I gave my own snort of disbelief.

He continued, "I tried explaining to her that it was only temporary and that the salon was starting to calm down so I wouldn't be gone as long but she didn't buy it. She thinks me working two jobs is too much but doesn't get that I don't make enough at one to leave the other."

"You know, if this business keeps up --"

"No," Dylan said, cutting me off. "I appreciate it, you know I do. But if anything, I'd leave the salon and see if I could do lawns full time. I've gotten a few more houses to take care of and was thinking, at some point, it might be doable."

Though I was sad to hear he didn't want to work with me, I respected and understood it. It wasn't something I was unaware of, I just didn't think it would be this soon. "Well, you know you're welcome to stay as long as you need. And once things stabilize, I'll look at hiring someone to replace you whenever you're ready."

"You're the best."

Though he had placed his stuff back in the guest room, that night he crawled into bed with me. After getting settled, he pulled me on top of him and gently entered me. Though he held me tight, it was a slow and relaxed fuck and I felt all of the pent up tension and stress leave my body well before we finished.

As if he had never left, we slipped back into our routine. I initially thought I was happy to have another person in the house to talk to but soon realized it was more than that. I was happy to have Dylan around. He had become more than my nephew or friend but I couldn't bring myself to think of him as my lover. Though we regularly had sex, ours was more than a physical relationship. In fact while we were obviously attracted to each other, we enjoyed the emotional, mental attraction more. In each other we had found someone to openly talk to without fear of judgement.

"She broke up with me," Dylan announced one evening about three weeks after he had returned.

"I'm sorry to hear that." I meant it. Hearing about people ending a relationship, especially when there are children involved, always produced some sadness in me.

"What happened?" Ron asked. He was home for the weekend.

"I went by the apartment to surprise Raven and got a surprise myself." Dylan took a steadying breath. "She had another guy there. I always felt like she was seeing someone else but she denied it every time I asked."

Hearing him say that produced a twinge of guilt within me. Though I was doing the same thing to Ron and knew I should stop, I reasoned that I was only spending time with my nephew and that was okay.

Ron said, "If she's been cheating on you then she doesn't deserve you. She checked out a long time ago."

Ron's words made me feel even worse.

"I know." Dylan nodded. "I'm not really upset by that. In a way I'm happy it's over. But it pisses me off knowing that I'm going to have to fight her to see my daughter and I don't like that."

We continued to talk about his situation, offering any assistance we could. It was also reiterated that he was welcome to stay as long as he needed. Over the weekend, he had some friends help him retrieve the last of his belongings from the apartment and move them to our house.

---

"Don't forget Luke's coming home this weekend," Ron said as he was preparing to leave Monday morning.

"I know." I was nearly giddy with excitement at seeing my son over the summer. "I can't wait."

"I should be back Saturday. If I can get this done early, I'll fly out Friday instead."

"That would be nice," I said as I gave him a parting hug and kiss.

I went through the day excited about the upcoming weekend. We had planned a small party for Luke with many of his local friends expected to attend.

There was also more than a little time spent worrying about having Luke in the house with me and Dylan. Despite guilt about my infidelity, I wasn't going to stop spending time with my nephew and Luke's closest friend. At the same time I couldn't see how Dylan and I would have private time together for the next two months with Luke there as well.

When I got home that night, Dylan was not there. He hadn't worked in the salon that day and I had assumed he was doing yard work. I resisted calling him, not wanting to seem like I was checking up on him.

It was after nine when he walked through the door. I knew I had no right to be but I was a little annoyed.

"Hey," he said with a heavy sigh as he sat next to me on the sofa and gave me a quick peck on the cheek.

"Hi. How was your night?" In my effort to keep my anger from showing, my voice sounded colder than I wanted.

"A waste." He tucked a leg under his body and turned to face me. "The guys took me out to a bar hoping I'd meet someone to rebound with."

"Did you?"

"Of course not," he said quickly, sounding offended. "Thankfully, there was no one in the bar anyway. I didn't have to explain why I couldn't sleep with some random girl."

"Why can't you?" I felt my irrational anger returning and was fighting a losing battle against it. "You're an attractive young man. I'm sure many girls would be happy to have you."

Dylan's eyes locked onto mine. There was a longing in them I recognized as mirroring my own. "But I don't want anyone else."

I let out a soft sigh. "Dylan, we --" He cut me off by pressing his lips to mine. For the first time, I resisted him. Placing my hands on his shoulders, I tried to push him away as I turned my head to break the kiss. My anger at him had also brought with it a sudden attack of conscience. I couldn't go on sleeping with my nephew. "No. This is wrong."

He relented. "You're right. I know that."

We sat in an awkward, tense silence for a few moments.

Not knowing what to do or say, I went with, "I'm going to bed."

Dylan hung his head. "I'll start looking for a place tomorrow."

"That's not necessary. You're still welcome to stay here." I wanted to place a comforting hand on his shoulder but didn't.

"I don't think I should."

I simply nodded and went up to my room. After changing, I slipped into bed and heard him moving around as he made his nighttime preparations. After he climbed into the guest bed, the house was silent.

I couldn't sleep. There was a war in my head. I knew I had done the right thing by breaking it off and that having Dylan around was dangerous. At the same time I didn't want him to go. The right thing to do was to let him leave and hope no one ever found out about what we had done. However, I wanted nothing more than for him to stay. I enjoyed his company; he had become a closer friend to me than my closest girlfriend. Not only that, but the sex was good. I knew it was horrible to not only want to have sex with my nephew, but even worse to enjoy it.

Before I could talk myself out of it, I climbed out of bed and walked to his room. I stood quietly in the doorway for a few moments before he turned on the lamp beside the bed. Our eyes met and I knew I was done for.

"Come here," he said softly as he pulled the sheet back.

Already in motion, I crossed the room and climbed into bed on top of him. Our lips met in a passionate kiss full of everything we could not say. When our mouths separated, I sat up and pulled off my bra. His hands immediately went to my breasts. I gasped at the contact. Despite all our months being together this was the first time he was touching them. In all the times he had put his dick in me, his hands hand never strayed from my hips or head. I moaned as he began to knead my tits. His nails dug in to my soft flesh producing a mix of pain and pleasure as he worked them.

Dylan sat up and began to mouth one of my nipples, biting and sucking on it while his hand continued to work the other. I held on to him as his mouth and hand switched sides. My hips had begun moving on his lap and I could feel his erection rising up between us. Ready for it, missing it inside me, I slid off his lap and pulled his tented boxers off.

I couldn't help staring at it. Like him touching my breasts, it was my first time actually laying eyes on his hard cock. I had known that it was larger than Ron's but seeing it was another thing. If it hadn't already been inside me, I wouldn't have thought it would fit. It was slightly thicker in the middle and covered with thick veins across its surface giving it a muscular appearance. Uncircumcised, it had a bullet shaped head with a crown that was almost flush with the shaft below. Even though he was hard with a thick pearl of precum at the tip, his foreskin still covered the base of the head. I knew Ron to be about five and a half inches long and Dylan looked to be twice that. When I gripped it, my fingertips barely touched when I closed my hand around it. As if triggered by the contact with his shaft, I remembered girls when I was back in school gossiping about how large and satisfying my brother was. At the time, I always shut down and dismissed the talk as disgusting because he was my brother, yet here I was wet and ready for his son. Stretching my mouth as wide as possible, I struggled to avoid scraping Dylan with my teeth.

"Fuck," he said around a moan as he grabbed my hair and began to gently fuck my mouth.

I had only ever sucked Ron off when he asked for it, oral sex not being something I enjoyed. However, I couldn't imagine not doing it with Dylan. Not because I was a closet size queen but because I wanted to satisfy him in any way I could. I wanted him to know I wanted him as much as he obviously wanted me. I wanted to make sure he was happy and taken care of. And I could tell from the sounds he was making I was doing just that.

Eventually he pulled me off him and brought my head up to meet his lips in another kiss. Dylan maneuvered me onto my back and pulled off my underwear. With his hands holding my legs apart, his head lowered between them and I moaned as his tongue touched my clit. I grabbed his hair wanting to pull his mouth closer to me and increase the pressure. He resisted and kept up a light touch moving his tongue over the sensitive flesh and diving between my folds. I was in heaven and quickly climaxed. Ron enjoyed eating me and while it had always been good, like everything else, Dylan was better.

It wasn't just because of the novelty and taboo nature of what we were doing. Whatever connection we had and his attention to what I needed made our coupling feel amazing. Each time we had sex was not necessarily because he wanted it but because I needed it and he seemed to sense that even if I hadn't known it myself. Whether it was rough and fast or gentle and leisurely, he read my mood and knew how to give me what I needed.

Pulling his mouth away, he moved his body between my legs and lined himself up. Our eyes locked as he gently sank into me. I couldn't look away as our hips matched rhythms. Holding himself up on one arm, his other hand began to roam over my breasts, randomly pulling and pinching at the nipples as his hair brushed over my face. My hands likewise traveled over his torso. He was not out of shape but he didn't have the rippled body that I had expected someone his age to possess. It wasn't bad looking by any means, but I could see and feel a soft layer covering his flexing muscles. Somehow, it made him more attractive than if he had looked like a fitness model. Needing to taste him again, I wrapped a hand around his neck and pulled his mouth to mine. While our tongues battled each other he slowed his pace and moved his entire length through me. It was agonizingly slow and I thought I could feel every ridge and ripple of the veins on his shaft.

It hit me that the reason I was connecting with Dylan was because he was masculine in a way Ron was not. My husband was a great guy. He was loving and tender, and treated me with the utmost respect. I was his equal in every way. With Dylan it was different. There was still respect between us and obvious concern. But when he took control, he did so without hesitation. I have never been one for gender roles and had raised Luke to know women are every bit as capable as men. But when it came to being with Dylan, I enjoyed being submissive when he displayed his dominance. That's another reason why sex with Dylan was so enjoyable. Even when I was on top, he was fully in charge at those moments. He was a man and I was a woman, each with our part to play.

Proving this point, Dylan pulled his lips away and lowered his body to mine. After wrapping an arm around my shoulders for leverage, he increased the force of his thrusts, demonstrating that he was indeed in control of this encounter. I may have walked in but this was only happening because he allowed it. I was only getting fucked because he wanted to fuck me. At the same time, he knew that I needed to be taken this way, that I needed to be fully immobilized and used for his pleasure. As he neared orgasm, he kept his length buried in me resulting in his hips humping quickly against mine. In addition to his dick massaging my inside, his crotch was stimulating my clit. He brought me to a second orgasm just as he began his own.

datura48
datura48
1,872 Followers