Unexpected Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers

Without pulling out, he moved to spoon me and we fell asleep.

I could no longer deceive myself that Dylan wasn't my lover. Though we didn't talk about it, he didn't look for a place the next day. We had something that neither of us wanted to give up.

Because of the chance that Ron or Luke might arrive early, Thursday was our last night sharing a bed together. The following morning, all of his belongings were moved out of the room as before. This proved wise because Luke arrived around dinner time and Ron was able to come in just before midnight.

It was surreal having the three of them in the house together. When I was denying my relationship with Dylan, it was easy to go about my life as if nothing was out of the ordinary. Having my husband, son and nephew together was normal. Having my husband and son unknowingly living with and interacting with my incestuous lover was both stressful and exciting. There was no rulebook for what I should and shouldn't do, for how I should behave. I had never entertained the thought of being unfaithful but it had happened, was happening, and I didn't plan to stop. Though logically I still knew it was wrong, I no longer felt guilt about the infidelity.

What I felt guilty about was deceiving Luke. The idea that I might lose my son if he found out I was sleeping with his cousin and closest friend scared me more than the possibility of ending my marriage. And while that should have been enough to get me to end it, I couldn't wait to be alone with Dylan again.

I was in my room one night having left Dylan and Luke by the pool. Pulling an old mom trick out of my hat, I went to the window that was situated above the deck where they were. When they were younger, I often eavesdropped here and found out many things about both of them that I otherwise would not have known. I was always surprised by how good of a kid Dylan was compared to my demon seed Luke and never understood how my brother and his wife couldn't see the same. I never knew where Luke got his ideas but was thankful he had Dylan to talk him out of them and make him consider the ramifications. I loved my son but had always been aware of his mischievous nature and did my best to channel it into positive areas. Thankfully it resulted in him going to college and working on a degree.

As I listened that night, I heard them in the middle of a conversation about Luke and his girlfriend. I hadn't realized they were serious as Luke told Dylan they planned on moving in with each other after graduation. They weren't sure if they would move back here or to her hometown and would decide it based on the job offers they received.

"What about you?" Luke asked Dylan. "It's been nearly two months. You gotta find somebody."

"I'm fine right now." Even though I couldn't see his face, I could hear the change in Dylan's tone. He was, understandably, on the defensive.

"No you're not. You're tense and stressed out. I've seen it since I've been home. Have you even been out? Sealed the deal with anyone now that you're single?"

"I don't want to talk about it."

Luke was quiet for a moment before he spoke again. "You are seeing someone. What's wrong with her?"

"Drop it, bro."

"Not until you tell me." Luke's voice got excited. He was on to something and when he knew someone was keeping a secret, he was relentless until he found out. "It's not Leslie, is it?"

Leslie was the last girl Luke dated before he moved away. She stayed behind and they had a long-distance relationship that lasted until she began dating a coworker a week after Luke left. After that relationship, she had begun to pursue Dylan and to his credit he always rebuffed her advances.

"Man, no." I could hear Dylan's eyes roll.

"But you would tell me, right?"

"Yes, I would. But that is never going to happen. That bitch is so skanky even herpes won't touch her. Sorry."

"No, you're right. I can't believe I dated her."

Dylan chuckled. "I told you. But you wouldn't listen to me."

Their conversation went off in a new direction and I was happy for a moment that it had. But as I continued to listen, I could hear Luke working his magic trying to get the information out of Dylan by coming at it from a different direction. He had always been a little too skilled at that and I hoped Dylan was aware of what was happening. Thankfully he was and he called Luke on it.

"You can stop that shit, 'cause I'm not going to tell you."

"Stop what?" Luke asked innocently.

"That hit and run stuff you do. You asked me the question and I said I'm not answering it."

Luke sighed. "Just tell me if you're seeing someone. That's all I want to know. If you are and you tell me you're happy I'll drop it."

"So if I say yes, I'm seeing someone and I'm happy, that's it?"

"Yes."

"Fine. I am seeing someone and I'm happy."

"Who is she? What is she like?"

"You are an ass. You know that, right?"

"I do but I don't care. Give me the dirt."

"Okay but you can't tell anyone. Especially not your parents."

"Why not them?" Luke was intrigued.

"Promise me."

"What are we, twelve?"

"Fine." I heard a chair scrape and assumed it was Dylan standing. "I'm going to bed. Good night."

"Okay, okay," Luke said hurriedly. "I promise I won't tell anyone."

"I'm serious about this, Luke. Not a soul."

"This must be serious. Is it a dude? Are you gay?"

I nearly laughed at the question.

"What? Fuck, no. Why would you even think that?"

"You got all serious like you were about to come out or something. I thought maybe you were going to say you were seeing Lance."

Lance was one of their close friends who had come out. To both of their credit they didn't treat him any differently than they had before.

I was surprised to hear Dylan say, "Not going to lie, if I were into dudes he would be the one."

"Totally agree," Luke said, surprising me even more. "The guy's hot. So if that's not it, what's up?"

"She's married and has a kid." Dylan's voice sounded pained.

"Woah. Are you serious?"

"Yeah."

"Never expected that," Luke said to himself. "Is she getting a divorce or something?"

"No. Or at least I don't think so. We haven't talked about it."

"Oh," Luke's voice perked up. "So you're just fucking then?"

"We have but it's more than that." Dylan took a breath. "It started out with us just talking as friends. She understood me, I listened to her. That's all it was. Then out of nowhere, we had sex. It was unplanned and I can say it was the hottest thing I've ever experienced, but every time we do it, it gets better. And that's the thing: It's not just about the sex. We do a lot of talking and hanging out together whenever we can, whenever her husband and kid aren't around. I like that more than anything, the sex is just a bonus."

"Does she know you love her? Is it mutual?"

"I don't love her." Dylan's voice rose in protest then quickly lowered, dejected. "I can't. What we're doing is bad enough. I don't want to put that on her."

"Sounds like you do love her, bro. And that's okay. It sucks that she's married but if this is what you're feeling, chances are she feels the same."

"But I don't want to break up the family. This would really tear it apart." His voice conveyed everything I had been thinking about our relationship, yet he covered it by saying, "I know what it's like to find out someone's been cheating on you and it doesn't feel good."

"True. I guess you have a decision to make. Either keep going and risk getting caught or tell her and see how she responds."

"I know the right thing to do would be to break it off or even tell her how I feel and let whatever happens, happen. I just don't want to run the risk of her laughing in my face."

Luke said, "You are the last person I thought would be involved with a married woman."

"I know."

"I don't know what I would do if I found out my mom had been cheating on my dad. I love her to death but that would be rough. Thankfully I don't have to worry about that. Those two have a great relationship."

I left the window and crawled into bed. I had trouble sleeping as the thought of Dylan being in love with me and its ramifications kept running through my mind. It made me giddy to hear but it only complicated matters. If we were just having an affair without emotion, I could dismiss it as hormonal. If the feelings were only on my side then I could explain it as there being something lacking in my marriage. But knowing that we were in love with each other brought up a new set of problems, the betrayal Luke would feel at finding out not being the least of them.

It was almost a week before Dylan and I had a moment alone to talk. It was the end of the night at the salon. He had been training his replacement and, after dismissing her, we sat in the office talking over some wine. I wanted to bring up the conversation I had overheard but didn't know how to do it without admitting my method.

"I've missed you," he said during a lull in the conversation.

"I've missed you, too."

"It's been hard with Luke home."

"I know." I stood and went to pour a glass of water. "He's the only one I'm worried about. As sad as it is, I'm not worried about my marriage, I'm worried about losing him."

Dylan stood and moved to stand next to me. Uncharacteristically, he looked down uncertainly at his feet. "Jane, I know you're my aunt, my dad's sister and that I shouldn't say this but I'm in love with you. I just had to say it."

Though I had known it, I was caught off guard by his open emotion. Unable to voice a response myself, I pulled him close and kissed him deeply. His hand moved under my skirt and began to travel up my thigh. Reaching my covered crotch, I sensed him hesitate. After a moment, he pulled his lips away as his hand began to feel around the outline of my underwear.

"Are you wearing granny panties?" He asked with a laugh.

I couldn't help blushing and smiled myself. "I haven't had a chance to do laundry."

"We'll have to fix that when we get home. But until then..." He pulled off the offending garment and put it in his pocket. "You won't need these."

We kissed again as he maneuvered me to lean against the desk. He opened his jeans and pulled out his erection. Without moving my skirt out of the way, he pressed into me. Because it had been a while since we were last together, he took his time working his length into me. Our lips met off and on as his hips moved against mine. Even though we had just started, I felt relief wash over me having him inside me.

He had just found a steady pace when we heard banging on the front door.

Dylan asked rhetorically, "What the hell kind of hair emergency would someone have this time of night?"

"Just ignore it," I said as I pulled him closer.

The knocking continued intermittently over the next few minutes. Eventually it stopped and we both sighed with relief.

After a few minutes of silence, my phone began to ring. "That's Luke," I said hearing his ringtone.

"Fuck," Dylan said as he pulled out and moved so I could answer it.

"What are you guys doing?" Luke asked when I connected the call.

I was worried because Luke only called when there was a problem. "Just finishing up. What's going on? Is everything okay?"

"Yeah. Except I'm standing outside looking like a madman. I knocked and no one came to the door."

"Oh, that's you?" I waved to Dylan that Luke was at the door. "Give us a second to lock up the money. Be right there."

I disconnected as I was straightening myself. I gave Dylan a once over and had him pull his shirt out of his pants in order to cover the ridge of flesh in his jeans before letting Luke in.

He had stopped by to grab Dylan for a night out with their friends. After assuring him I would be okay finishing up the remaining -- nonexistent -- work, he left with Luke.

Little did I know that this was the first of a series of unexpected interruptions. Though I know we should have been more careful, each incident fueled our next reckless attempt at sex.

A week or so later Luke had left one morning to take care of his houses. He was helping Dylan grow his business and when Luke returned to school, Dylan planned to have a high school student help him. While Dylan and I finished our breakfast, Ron was finishing getting his things together to fly out that morning.

"I should be back in a week," he said after giving me a parting kiss.

I escorted him to the door that led out of the kitchen to the garage. Dylan was a few steps away pouring another cup of coffee.

"Have a safe trip," I replied before closing the door behind him.

The car door had barely slammed shut before Dylan pulled me to him. His mouth was on mine and, despite acknowledging the danger, I reached down and pulled his hardening dick out through the fly of his boxers. Even though Ron had been next to me in bed each night, I hadn't had sex since Dylan and I had been interrupted in the salon over a week ago and I was sure Dylan hadn't, either. He hooked one of my legs over the crook of his arm and slid the other hand into my robe. With his usual dexterity he pulled the fabric aside that was covering my opening.

"I'm sorry," he said as he plunged roughly into me. "I really need to fuck you. I've been waiting for this since that night Luke showed up."

I gripped his back and held on as his hips began to move quickly even as the garage door was closing. My voice was breathless with equal need. "That's fine. I need it, too."

We were just starting to lose ourselves in each other when I heard the front door open and Ron call out.

"Is my bag still in there?"

Because of the house's floorplan, we had two seconds before Ron would see us. Dylan pulled out and turned around as he tried to hide his uncovered erection. Because of its length and rigidity, he was having difficulty pulling it back through the opening of his shorts. I looked down next to the garage door and saw the bag Ron was looking for.

"It's here," I responded.

As Ron came into view, I saw Dylan casually move to the island and pick up his coffee mug. He kept his eye on my husband as I met Ron's approach with the bag. From my point of view, I could see Dylan's dick still bobbing out in the open in front of him. Even if we were able to explain its presence away, it would be hard to explain the fresh moisture glistening along its length from having been inside me and the thread of precum that was stretching toward the floor from its tip. Situating himself with the island between him and Ron, Dylan leaned forward and placed his elbows on the countertop and began casually sipping from his mug.

After giving Ron another farewell kiss, I closed the door behind him and turned to see Dylan already on his way toward me. His dick was still hard and swayed back and forth with each step.

"That was close," he said with a nervous laugh.

"I know. Let's go upstairs," I suggested.

"No need to ask me twice," he responded already on the move.

Upon arriving in my room, he laid on the bed and I paused long enough to remove my underwear. I straddled his lap and impaled myself on his rod. We had barely been coupled when we heard a door slam.

"Dylan!" Luke called out excitedly. "You are not going to believe what happened."

"Damn it," Dylan muttered as he scrambled off the bed.

We could hear Luke's heavy steps on the stairs and knew Dylan would not make it to his room.

"The bathroom," I whispered to Dylan as Luke appeared at the top of the stairs. As I checked my robe, I asked Luke, "What's going on?"

"Mrs. Larkin wants us to take care of her rental properties," Luke said as he bounded into the room. He pulled me into a hug and continued, "She has four houses. She also said she would set up a meeting with her property manager about maybe doing all of their properties. This is so frickin' awesome."

"It is." Even if Luke's enthusiasm weren't infectious, it was exciting to hear the news. I glanced toward my bathroom and saw Dylan's reflection in the mirror. If Luke turned his head, he would have seen his cousin cowering behind the door in his shorts.

He pulled away from me and walked out of my room. "Where's Dylan?"

"I think he went out to do his yards," I said.

Luke looked into Dylan's room and shook his head. "No, his shoes are still here."

"Is he out back then? I'm sure I heard him leave."

"I'll go check." With that, Luke bounded down the stairs.

"He's gone," I quietly called out to Dylan. "Did you hear that?"

"I did and it's fucking great." He gave me a quick kiss as he ran to his room. As I dressed myself, I heard him throwing on clothes as well.

"He's not out there," Luke yelled as he reentered the house.

"I'm right here, dumbass," Dylan called as he moved to the top of the stairs. "What's up?"

"Where were you?" Luke asked. "Didn't you hear me calling you?"

"I did but I was busy."

"Doing what?"

"In the bathroom."

"The door was open and the lights were off."

"Well, I was in there. Anyway, what's up?"

I moved passed them and went downstairs as they talked. While Luke's news was fantastic and exciting, I was frustrated. I needed to get fucked and twice in quick succession, I had been interrupted. Which is why I took a big chance that night.

Like me, Luke was generally a heavy sleeper. Even though their rooms were next to each other, I crept to Dylan's room after I was sure Luke was out for the night.

"What are you doing?" He asked in a whisper as I quietly closed the door behind me.

"Luke's asleep. We should be fine as long as we're quiet."

"I don't think we should," Dylan said though his hands moved to my hips when I straddled him.

"No, we shouldn't," I said as I reached into his boxers and began to stroke him. He seemed to get hard in record time. "But I need you in me, Dylan."

One of his hands had moved between my legs and rubbed the outside of my underwear while the other played with my breasts. "I can tell. You're already wet."

"I've been wet since this morning. How are you not going crazy?"

"Oh, I'm horny as hell." As if to illustrate his point I felt precum begin to leak from his tip. "Are you going to be able to be quiet? You know how you get."

As much as I hated to admit it, Dylan was right. At my quietest, I simply moaned when we had sex. Whenever we had really good sex, I was very vocal and often screamed during orgasm. With the way I was already aroused and needing to get fucked there was no way I was going to be quiet, even if he only fingered me to my release. I sighed and my body sagged in defeat. "You're right. But I need you so bad."

"I know. Believe me, I want to be inside you, too. We just can't do it now."

I knew he was right and released my grip on his dick. Intending to simply kiss him and leave, I pressed my lips to his.

Dylan met the kiss and wrapped his arms around me, holding me to him. "We may not be able to have sex, but you can still hang out with me for a little bit. Unless that's all you want from me?"

"That was the reason I came but it's not all I want from you," I replied. Though I stopped myself from saying more, Dylan picked up the meaning in my tone and I felt him give a smile against my lips.

As we continued kissing, our hips began to move against each other. The long ridge of his dick pressed against my mound, dragging back and forth.

"We're not going to fuck." His voice was resolute but sounded like he was trying to convince himself as he tried to pull my underwear off. "I just want to feel your skin on mine."

Seeming to be a safe alternative, I assisted and soon felt my groin pressing against his rigid flesh. It was hot against my cool skin as he resumed humping against it. With my underwear out of the way, my scent filled the room and I could feel his dick getting wetter from the juices seeping out of me. Though it wasn't perfect, it was working to both satiate and stoke my desires.

datura48
datura48
1,886 Followers