Unexpected Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers

Her pussy spasmed over his fingers and he felt her sphincter force his tongue out as it clenched. He kept working his fingers in and out of her pussy and kissing and nipping at the tender curves of her ass. Earl was rewarded when a small gush of juice spurted out of her, onto the comforter. He coaxed her through a small series of aftershocks until she appeared to be tapering off. Earl turned her over and put her feet over his shoulders and stood between her legs. He ran the head of his cock up and down between her sopping labia and waited until she opened her eyes.

"Please?" Jess pleaded, reaching for him. "Put it in. I need you. Ohhh, God I need you!"

Earl slowly slid his cock in her, starting when she opened her mouth. He hadn't felt such silken pleasure since shortly after Deni was born. That was when Jill had started stepping out and limiting his pleasures. He was glad he'd already cum once because he knew he wouldn't have lasted after this first stroke otherwise. After he was fully inside Jess he slowly started stroking in and out. He reached down and undid her skirt. He quickly pulled out and removed the skirt, then slid back in. He looked down now at her curly pubic hair, enthralled by her look. So many girls favoured shaving these days. His ex had, and even his daughter did, although he only found that out during one of their often frank discussions. He found Jess' veritable pelt to be more to his liking. Stroking faster now, Earl noticed they were generating a froth at her pussy lips. Jess was moaning and gazing into his eyes, her hands grazing his chest and belly, her fingers running through his fine hair.

Earl picked Jess up by her butt and pushed her farther up on the bed. He leaned over her now and kissed her lips softly. He was back to stroking slowly again and he took the time to enjoy her kisses. She ran her fingers through his hair and held him to her as her passion started to mount once again. Their lips mashed together in a frenzy of motion and Earls hips started pounding in earnest.

"Oh my God! Fuck me, Earl." Jess screamed. "Oh fuck, I'm cumming again." Her hips slammed just as ferociously back at his, her legs spread wide to accept his need.

Earl looked nervously at the bedroom door and noticed with relief that it was closed. Hopefully the wind. Deni hopefully wouldn't be able to hear her best friend cumming. Earl hoped. He starting gasping and letting little roars escape as his passion rose again. Jess' clamping pussy was triggering his own release and it was going to be another doozy. He thrust his hips forward in one final motion and released his seed. He had a passing thought about birth control, but it was too late for that as his cum flooded Jess' pussy. Her moans of passion and encouragement were a far cry from what he'd been used to for many years and he was humbled by Jess' complicity; he almost wept when his orgasm ended.

Jess could sense the emotional release that had just taken place for Earl. She said little, except for murmuring words of encouragement and endearment. After Earl was finished she rolled him off to lay beside her. She held him in place until he fell asleep then rose to attend to herself in the toilet. Wearing just her cami, she figured Deni would be asleep but as she came out of the bathroom Deni was standing there hopping from foot to foot.

"Wait for me." Denise whispered. "Gotta pee." She rushed in to urinate and while she was gone Jess quickly got her skirt back and put it on.

Denise was wearing a t-shirt and panties, normal night time attire for the house, as she came out of the bathroom. She took Jess' hand, "Come to bed." She whispered, and padded back to her room. Jess cast a glance back to Earl's closed bedroom door as she tagged along behind Deni. The girls normally slept together in Denise's double bed, although nothing untoward had ever happened. There just was no other bed in the house, except Earl's.

Jess shucked her clothes and climbed into bed facing Denise. She wasn't wearing a bra so she stayed bare and when she settled she found herself staring into Denise's's wide open eyes. Neither girl said a word for a minute.

"Well, how was it?" Denise whispered.

"How was what, Deni?" Jess feigned ignorance.

Denise snorted. "That bad eh? You forgot already?"

"No!" Jess exclaimed. "I mean, umm. Fuck. OK, it was good. In fact it was very good. The best I've ever felt." Jess reached out to stroke Denise's cheek. "I'm sorry Deni. I never meant to. We just kinda fell into it."

Denise laughed. "You mean he fell into you."

"Hmm. Honestly, when it got to that point I was as willing as I'd ever been."

Denise grew serious. "Will you do it again?"

"Does it bother you that I did? If I will?"

"A little." Denise admitted. "OK, a lot. Dad is dad, and up until now it's been you and me. And him. Now it's you and him. And me."

"I'm sorry Deni. I won't..."

"No, no." Denise protested softly. "I don't want you to stop, unless you can make things go back to the way they were; undo last night."

"But sweetie." Jess whispered. "We've been us forever. I don't want to ruin that."

A tear rolled down Denise's cheek. "It's not ruined, Jess. It's just... changed. Do you want to sleep with dad again?"

Jess hesitated and looked down. "Yes." She whispered, softer.

"Then do it. I always knew this time would come. I'd find a guy. You'd find a guy. Dad would find a guy." Jess' eyes grew wide in astonishment before Denise let out a guffaw.

"OK," Jess continued. "Dad would find a beautiful, horny young slut."

" I am not a slut." Jess was indignant. "I haven't had a guy since Brad and that was, what? Eight months ago?"

"But there was Cheryl, eh?"

Jess giggled. "She was fun. But that was only twice, and that was really to get back at Brad."

"I know," Denise leaned in and lightly kissed Jess' lips. "I was just kidding."

"I feel bad for upsetting things, but..."

"I know. I saw you." Denise sighed. "I heard you screaming and I saw dad's face buried in your ass." Deni giggled this time. "He almost saw me, but I closed the door when he looked away. Then I heard you screaming again, later"

"I'm sorry, Deni." Jess whispered

"Stop fuckin saying that!" Nat hissed. She stroked Jess' cheek, softly. "I'm glad, in a way. I love you both, and I'm glad you can make each other happy. Do you love him?"

Jess thought a minute. "I don't know. I mean, I guess I do. I love him sort of like you do, I think. I've gotten closer to him since your mom left. We'd sometimes talk when you were out, or asleep. But, I'm not his daughter so I think I love him in a different way too. Love love? Happily ever after love? I don't know. Maybe it depends on him after he wakes up."

"Mmm, OK." Denise agreed. "Was it good."

"Deni!"

"I don't mean him, really." Denise was blushing now. "I just meant... that thing. With your ass."

"Oh God, yes." Jess enthused. "No one's ever done that before. It was soo dirty and... whew."

"I've never either." Denise admitted.

"Mmm, well, if you ever find a man, he might do it for you. I doubt these boys you date would think of it." Jess whispered, giggling.

"Mmm, I can't wait." Nat rolled over and snuggled her bum back into Jess who wrapped an arm around her and kissed the back of her head goodnight.

Chapter Two

Earl woke up in the morning, alone and confused. He felt terrible and remembered the amount of booze he'd drank the night before. He sat up and groaned aloud, unable to move any further for a few moments. The memories of last night came flooding back, no doubt inspired by the smell of rutting left in the room. He groaned again thinking about the mistake he'd made. How the fuck could he have done that to his little girl? Slept with her best friend. Jess wasn't in the room, so she'd obviously been upset and either gone home or gone to Denise's room. How the fuck was he supposed to face either of the girls?

He got up and relieved himself in the washroom. As he approached the kitchen he was filled with a sense of dread and relief. He was that much closer to water and ibuprofen, that was good. But he could smell fresh coffee so that meant there was a female in there that he'd have to face, and he wasn't sure he could do that. He paused at the door before putting on a brave face. When he went in there was no-one there, but the coffee was just finishing it's drip cycle. Earl put three cups on the counter then poured himself one, after taking his pain relievers and water. He stood there looking out the window, wishing he could go back in time and redo things. Not that he hadn't enjoyed Jess' wonderful body, but he'd rather have done without than have to go back to nothing again. Or to have fucked up his daughter's relationship with her best friend.

Earl was so deep in thought he was surprised when a pair of slim arms came his stomach hugging him. Since he didn't really know for sure who it was he wasn't sure how to respond, so he did nothing.

"Good morning, daddy." He heard Deni whisper.

Earl smiled. He held his coffee high as he turned around, and got a terrific shock. It wasn't Denise holding him, it was Jess who put her head on his shoulder. Denise was standing right behind her.

Earl tried to step back but the counter was in the way. He tried to move to the side, panic in his eyes, but Jess was holding him too tight.

"Uh, Jess. Hi Deni. Umm. This isn't," he waved his hand spilling his coffee. "I mean. Jess, what are you doing?" Finally he stopped and remembered to breath. Jess looked up at him with a smile on her face.

"I told you he'd be silly about it." Denise said to Jess. "Best to get it all out in the open."

"I feel like I've been bushwhacked." Earl commented, his throat still tight, but able to breath again.

Jess pulled his lips down to hers and kissed him. She whispered into his ear, "Whatever happens, no regrets, 'kay?"

Earl nodded, still regretting.

"So, Pumpkin," Earl squeaked out, using his pet name for Denise. "Have a good night last night?" Jess turned and leaned back beside Earl, each with an arm around the other.

"Not as good as you did, apparently." Denise answered, grinning. She was leaning back against the other counter sipping her coffee. She was still wearing panties, although slightly more modest ones than the night before for her dad's sake, and a t-shirt. The white elephant in the room was Jess' lace panties sitting on the floor in front of the kitchen table.

"Denise, I'm sorry."

Jess interrupted him, saying to Denise. "He keeps saying that. It's so cute."

Nat took another sip of her coffee and picked up her friend's panties. She took a quick sniff before handing them to her dad. "Here, I believe these are yours. I'm going for a looong soak in the tub. Then I may go back to bed. I'm tired and hung over." She walked over and gave her dad a big hug, resting her head on his chest. "I love you daddy." Then she moved over to hug and kiss Jess. "I love you too, Jess." She padded out of the room without looking back.

Earl and Jess looked at each other for a minute. "We should talk." Earl said, softly.

Jess nodded. "Yes, we should." She put her coffee down. "Later though." She took his coffee from his hands, set it down and lead him to his bedroom. This time they completely undressed and slid into bed. They lay facing each other as they stared into each other's eyes. Jess examined Earl's face as if seeing him for the first time. She traced his crow's-feet with her fingers, and the lines around his mouth, just beginning to form. She whispered, "We'll have to change these into laugh lines."

Earl grimaced slightly, reminded of his age. "I'm old Jess. Too old. You need someone younger." His hand was feeling the soft smooth skin on her shoulder and back.

"Maybe," Jess agreed. "but for now I need you."

"I don't know Jess."

"I do." Jess replied curtly. She took his hand from behind her and moved it down her front. Her breath caught when his rough knuckle gouged at her nipple. She pushed his hand down to her groin and lifted her top leg, pushing his hand against her plump wet labia.

"I need you here." Jess hissed at the contact. "I've been wet since we hugged in the kitchen. I've never been like this before." She moved her hand down to feel for Earl's cock to see if she could get it hard and found it just the way she wanted it, stiff but not rock hard yet. Jess loved feeling a man's cock harden in her hand, or mouth.

Jess quickly sat up and pushed Earl over on his back. "I know you need this too." She fisted his hardening meat. She slid her hand up and down, enjoying the sight of it. She looked up his body to his face then traced her eyes back down to his cock. "I don't know why I never noticed before, but you're so fuckin hot." Jess leaned over and kissed the head of his dick, licking at the precum seeping out. She wrapped her lips around one side and kissed and sucked her way down to his pubic hair.

Earl groaned in response to her ministrations, disbelieving the fact that this entrancing young creature could feel that way about him. He was afraid he would wake up and not find her kneeling beside him on the bed with her beautiful breasts hanging down. He reached out and gently palmed one, taking the weight, fondling it. Yup, she's real. She looked up at him so he could see her tongue delving into his pubic hair. Her voice was hoarse with desire.

"I can still taste us. Me." Jess closed her eyes and shuddered at the thought, then resumed her sucking and nibbling. When she was finished to her satisfaction she hoisted one leg over him. "I don't want your headache to get worse. Let me do it." She stared into his eyes as she lowered her pussy down over his cock. When she sat on his thighs she levered her hips back and forth for a minute closing her eyes with the feeling of his cock moving inside her. "Fuck, Earl. Your dick feels so good in me." She looked down at him then as she hoisted herself up and got her feet under her, on either side of Earls hips. She squatted up and down then, increasing the tempo. Earl grasped her breasts, handling them harshly this time. He pinched her nipples and roughly rolled them between his fingers. He gripped the meaty belly of each breast and squeezed, twisting them to and fro.

"Oh, Earl. It's not going to take long, baby." Jess moaned, slamming herself up and down.

"I know it's kinda late, but are you on birth control?"

Jess stared into his eyes, her passion evident. She shook her head no as she started to cum. "Oh Earl! Earl! Cum in me! Fill my pussy!" Her eyes closed and her body shook as her orgasm flowed over her.

Earl knew he was being irresponsible, but he'd never had a woman beg to have his baby like that. Denise hadn't been planned, although she was the best accident Earl ever had. He'd thought over the years that it was entirely possible that he wasn't even her biological father, although he fully thought of her as his baby.

Earl exploded, thrusting his hips up with the force of his cum, feeling it spill out and overflow her pussy with the sheer volume of it. He roared his release and wrapped his arms around Jess holding her tight to him. Her pussy was still convulsing, milking his seed out. Her lips searched out his and they kissed passionately as their bodies slowly returned control to their minds. Jess stayed on top of Earl, his semi-flaccid penis still inside her, blocking any more leakage of sperm.

Jess rested her head on Earl's chest, toying with his body hair. She wasn't sure how she was going to answer the question she knew was coming.

"Why, Jess?" Earl asked, finally.

At first she just shrugged her shoulders and they laid there for a while. Finally she answered, "I can't say, Earl. I just knew it was right. I've never thought about wanting a baby. I've never thought about it at all. Last night just happened. But today. The thought of your sperm, making a baby in me."

Earl felt her body hitch as she stifled a sob. His arms wrapped around her more tightly, soothing motions from his hands on her back. He kissed the top of her head, inhaling her scent. "I love you, Jess. It's probably too early to say it, but I do. You snuck up on me."

"Earl, I think I've been falling in love with you these last few years. I've measured all of my boyfriends against you and they all fall short. So for me, you're just in time."

"How do you think Nat will take to being an aunt?" Earl asked. "Do you think she'd want to be your Maid of Honour?"

Jess squealed as she leapt up. "Earl! Really?" Earl nodded.

"Wait." Jess sobered. "I don't want to get married because I might be pregnant." She held her breath waiting to see what he'd say.

"You're right, Jess. How about this, though. How about we get married, and if you're not pregnant, we can make sure you get there, fast."

"No, no. You have to do it right. That's not a proposal." Jess got up and shook her head.

"I can't Jess." protested Earl. "I don't have a ring yet."

Jess jumped up, "Just a minute." she said before darting out of the room, naked.

Earl shortly heard a squeal from Denise's room then about three minutes later the two girls came in, with Jess wearing one of Denise's sun dresses. Thankfully Denise was also dressed but Earl had to scramble, while she turned around, to put shorts and a shirt on. The girls dragged Earl out into the living room. Earl was a little confused until Denise cleared it up.

"Dad," she looked at him like he was an imbecile, "When people ask where you got engaged, you don't want to say, 'In bed after a frantic fuck.' do you? So now you can say, 'In the living room, in front of my daughter.'"

"That's a good idea. Nice." Earl said then grinned at the girls for a minute. "Uhh, I still don't have a ring."

Denise got a worried look on her face as she padded through her pockets until she found what she was looking for. She handed her dad a 1/2ct solitaire diamond ring. "Here's Grandma's ring, daddy. You can use it, for now."

Earl hadn't seen that ring since his dad had given it to Denise when she was 8 years old. Earl had figured Jill had hocked it.

"My God, Deni. I thought your mother got rid of this."

Denise was grinning. "Nope. Even at that age I knew better than to leave my valuables out. She asked me about it and I told her she'd already taken it during her last 'episode'."

Earl took the ring and got down on one knee. "Jess Crawford. I herby declare my love for you, even though I was slow to realize it. I would be honoured if you would accept this proposal to be my wife."

Jess allowed him to put the ring on her finger then answered him calmly, although her body language showed she was barely in control of her faculties. "I'll think about it." She rose up and walked towards the front door. Earl was dumbfounded. He stayed on his knee and watched as Jess walked away. Just as she got to the door she turned around with a mischievous look on her face.

"I've thought about it. Only on one condition."

"Name it." Earl urged.

"I get to adopt the brat." She pointed to Denise.

Denise's face contorted under the impact of that comment. So similar to her mother's comment a year previous. But so different in spirit and intent. She looked at her dad, her fist in her mouth holding back her emotions. Earl got up and held Denise as he looked over at Jess and nodded. They all knew it had been a whimsical gesture, but to Denise it meant the world.

Earl and Jess got married 18 months later, 9 months after Mellisa Denise Crawford-Hallowell was born. The party was small with the reception held in a conference room at a local hotel. As people left at the end of the evening no one noticed the small figure dressed in rags panhandling on the street. Fortunately for her, her drug addled brain didn't recognise her ex-husband and her daughter as they walked away, towards a brighter future.

PolyLvr
PolyLvr
192 Followers
12