Unexpected Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers

Katelyn was feeling a little uncomfortable after seeing Hayley in her underwear the previous evening and even more so due to her own reaction to it. She had actually brought herself to a climax last night, and masturbating was something she hardly ever did. She couldn't believe it and still wasn't letting herself think about it. "Hayley, I just want to tell you how glad I am that you're here and that you are incredible with these kids. I mean, look at them out there all happy and fed. Do you know how long it usually takes me to get to that point?" Katelyn said, trying to avoid eye contact with Hayley.

Hayley's vivid aqua eyes met Katelyn's bright blue ones head on. "Oh, you're welcome," she replied. "Sometimes I think it just takes another adult to deal with kids. They tend to listen better to someone who isn't their parent. It's a sad but true fact." Hayley smiled. "Oh, and thank you for helping me with that stuck zipper last night."

Katelyn nodded in reply, and then Hayley began to tell her about her life growing up in Miami and how she was the youngest of six kids and how her parents couldn't afford to put her through college. "I forgot to mention, I have 12 nieces and nephews, and that's one of the other reasons I'm so good with kids. They always behave better for their Aunt Hayley than their own parents."

Katelyn told Hayley about her family and friends in Chicago, and the two women sat and talked like old friends against the backdrop of the children's movie playing in the other room. They found that they liked a lot of the same things, including working out and nature. Each of them had also recently developed an appreciation for country music.

"My roommates listened to it all the time," Hayley explain. "And I ended up getting hooked."

"That's just what happened to me. My friend Becky grew up on it," Katelyn explained. "She always has CMT on at her house, and I found I really liked it. I even went to a concert with her one night at the Germaine arena, and it was great. But her poor husband had to watch her son and my three kids, and I could tell by looking at him when we got back that he wasn't going to be letting Becky out for too many more concerts," Katelyn laughed.

"Well, you said I get Fridays off, right?" Hayley asked. "Sometime you and I should hit a concert when I'm off, and maybe Becky or your in-laws could watch the kids."

"You know, I'd really like that," Katelyn replied. "I have Becky, but I don't have a ton of other friends here yet. I think that would be fun. Oh, the movie's over." But Hayley had already figured that out and was heading back to the kids in the family room. Katelyn stared at her backside as she walked away. The bottoms of her white cheeks were clearly visible beneath her short shorts.

That afternoon, Katelyn and Hayley worked together to get the children in for their naps. One of the saving graces of Katelyn's life was that they were all good nappers, including her six year old. Carly would still get worn out and loved to climb into her Pottery Barn fairy bed with a book and a doll and then drift off to sleep.

Katelyn tried to lie down for a quick power nap herself but couldn't sleep. She decided to head out to the hot tub on the lanai for a soak instead. She put on a small yellow bikini and headed outside. The McKinley house was on a large lot and the neighbors on either side were quite far away. Plus, Mike had insisted they fence it in for additional privacy---all except the back. Palm and citrus trees formed a lovely, natural boundary and just beyond them---the Caloosahatchee River. The screened lanai and the pool were thus, entirely private.

As Katelyn approached the tiled hot tub which sat at one corner of the pool, she was fussing with the ties on her bikini top and didn't even notice that the hot tub was occupied until she was almost on top of it. Hayley was sitting on the low ledge, her head leaning back on a rolled up towel, her blonde hair fanning out behind her. Her eyes were closed. From what Katelyn could tell, the young woman didn't have a stitch of clothing on. Her large breasts were floating mesmerizingly on top of the warm undulating water, her nipples pink and hard. Katelyn found herself thinking absurdly that the pink nipples reminded her of pieces of Double Bubble gum. She decided to not awaken the sleeping girl and just retreat back into the house, but just as she turned to go she heard, "Come join me."

Hayley had sat up a little and was smiling her infectious smile at Katelyn. Katelyn found she was unable to move, but she finally set down her towel and stepped into the steaming tub beside the naked blonde.

"Mmm, feels good, doesn't it?" Hayley asked rhetorically. Katelyn didn't answer. She just sank down into the soothing water and tried not to look at the large breasts floating on the water.

"Don't you ever come in here naked?" Hayley asked. "To me, a soak in a hot tub isn't a soak in a hot tub unless you can feel it all over your body."

She stretched languidly, spreading her arms wide and raising her chest higher so that her breasts were clearly on display.

Katelyn couldn't help herself. She was staring at the glistening mounds, and she felt a stirring deep in her belly.

"I guess I'll have to try a naked soak sometime," Katelyn said absently, still staring at the girl's breasts. She finally drew her eyes up to Hayley's pretty face and asked her if she knew how to swim.

"Of course, what Florida girl doesn't?" was Hayley's reply.

"Good, then I won't have to be calling 911 to resuscitate you," Katelyn said. "It wouldn't make me look like a very good employer if I let my nanny drown on my property."

Hayley giggled----a wonderful sound, Katelyn thought. "If you send some of those Baywatch guys to resuscitate me, I wouldn't mind," Hayley joked.

"Really, you have a thing for David Hasselhoff?" Katelyn asked.

"Sure, he's cute, but I think some of those girls in their sexy suits would be fun to have mouth to mouth with as well," Hayley answered boldly.

Katelyn couldn't believe what she was hearing and chose to ignore it---something she was doing a lot of lately. She decided to bring up a safe topic and started talking about her children. Hayley went right along with it. Her face brightened as she relayed a story about something really funny the twins had said to her when Katelyn was still in her room that morning.

She really cares about my kids, Katelyn thought. It made her feel very warmly toward Hayley. The soak in the hot tub passed quickly, and it seemed like it was time to get ready for the kids to awaken before they knew it.

"Why don't you join me in here again, tomorrow?" Hayley asked. "I liked having the company and I enjoy talking to you. I'm going to get out now. I have a few things I need to do before the kids get up."

To Katelyn's surprise, Hayley climbed out of the hot tub and stood naked for a second on the decorative concrete paving of the lanai so that Katelyn could clearly see her entire body. The younger girl's curves were enticing, and she was perfectly proportioned. Katelyn felt her heart begin to race, and she found her eyes drifting to Hayley's wet pubic mound which was completely devoid of hair. In fact, her entire genital area was smooth and hair-free. Katelyn could just see the pink clitoris peeking out between the fat outer lips, but then Hayley wrapped herself in a towel and obscured the view. As Hayley padded into the house, Katelyn closed her eyes and tried not to think about her nanny's naked body.

Chapter Five

Several weeks passed, and it started to seem to Katelyn and her children that Hayley had always been a part of their household. The normal loneliness and tension that prevailed when Mike was traveling just didn't exist, and Hayley was becoming a cherished friend to both mother and children.

The daily soak in the hot tub during naptime had become a welcome ritual, and the ladies had even taken to playing a Faith Hill or Rascal Flatts CD over Katelyn's outdoor sound system while they soaked, often sipping lemonade or Coke while they relaxed and chatted. Hayley was always naked and Katelyn always wore a bathing suit.

But on this particular steamy day in June, Katelyn was uncomfortable in her dark blue one piece. She kept squirming on the seat in the tub and pulling at the strap on her shoulder which she had strained during her workout that morning.

"What's wrong?" Hayley asked.

"My shoulder is killing me. I think I lifted weights that were too heavy this morning and my strap is cutting into it," Katelyn said on a groan.

"Ok, that's it. Take off that suit and enjoy the therapeutic waters. Plus, I can rub it for you. Go on," Hayley ordered.

For some reason, Katelyn found herself obeying easily. She slipped off her suit and sat naked on the seat. It did feel wonderful. She could feel the water swirling around her breasts and between her legs, and it was stimulating and soothing at the same time. Hayley scooted over toward her.

"Ok, let me rub it. Which shoulder?" Katelyn pointed to her left and Hayley began to knead the tight muscle. Her thigh was touching Katelyn's and their hips were pressed together.

Hayley's massage felt wonderful and Katelyn turned her head to the side slightly and looked at the large, delicious breasts floating on the water. Looking at them while Hayley was touching her made her feel incredibly excited. Without a word, Hayley began to massage lower, kneading the muscles on Katelyn's chest.

"Mmmm," Katelyn murmured and closed her eyes. She was almost falling asleep and in a drowsy haze she found herself wishing that Hayley would touch her breasts.

"Ok, I think I got it loosened up for you," Hayley's voice cut into Katelyn's reverie. "I'm going to get out now and grab a quick shower before the kids get up."

And with that Hayley climbed out of the hot tub and hurriedly wrapped a towel around her naked body. She walked into the house leaving Katelyn naked, alone, and perplexed with her own feelings in the hot tub.

Hayley could barely breathe when she stepped under the warm water in the shower. She was so turned on by being naked in the hot tub with Katelyn and actually touching her. She had wanted so badly to touch the brunette's sexy breasts, but she had forced herself not to. She didn't want to scare Katelyn away, knew she had to move more slowly. Also, she treasured their growing friendship and didn't want to jeopardize that.

The hot water was streaming over her skin. She cupped her large breasts and ran her palms over the hard pink nipples. A shiver ran through her all the way down to her pussy. She touched her swollen lips and moaned. Hayley grabbed the shower massager and turned it to a harder spray and then she aimed it at her throbbing pussy. The hard jet of water hit her clit just right and she closed her eyes and gave in to the sensations while she pictured Katelyn naked in the hot tub. Oh God, she thought to herself, and then a powerful climax started.

"Ohhhh, Ahhhhh," Hayley gasped as spasms shot through her. She had to brace herself against the shower wall to steady herself as her breathing slowly returned to normal.

Chapter Six

The two women didn't say much to each other the rest of the afternoon, and there was a slight, yet discernable tension in the air. But while Katelyn was preparing dinner, it was Carly who broke the ice.

Hayley had walked into the kitchen with the twins' empty juice cups and Carly proudly announced to her mother and nanny, "Look, I have boobies just like Hayley." She had taken two large beefsteak tomatoes off the counter where Katelyn was preparing a salad and had placed them under her little shirt. Katelyn was embarrassed but when Hayley burst out laughing, she couldn't help but join in.

"You do look like me," Hayley laughed, tousling the little girl's hair.

"But, that's not an appropriate thing to say, Carly," Katelyn scolded, trying to keep a straight face. "Now go wash up, dinner's just about ready."

At dinner, Katelyn offered Hayley a glass of Merlot and the dinnertime conversation was very pleasant, the children behaved, and the mother and nanny grew quite relaxed. "Let's finish the bottle in the living room after we put them to bed," Katelyn said on a comfortable sigh. Wine always soothed her.

By 9:00, the children were asleep and the two women were seated on the soft sage green sofa in the living room, listening to music and talking quietly.

"Do you miss your husband when he travels like this?" Hayley asked.

"I do, but I'm used to it. But this time, he's going to visit a friend in Denver when he has a few days off, so he'll be gone longer than usual."

"Don't you miss, uh, making love with him?" Hayley boldly asked, the wine definitely helping to loosen her tongue.

"You know, Hayley, I have gotten so worn out from these children that I'm not really interested in sex anymore," Katelyn replied honestly.

"Well, I guess that's pretty normal," Hayley said thoughtfully, "But right now I can't imagine going without sex for too long," she giggled, almost like a young girl.

"Do you have a boyfriend?" Katelyn asked.

"Not right now, although one of my exes has been calling and asking me out. I'll probably go out with him this Friday just to shut him up," Hayley laughed. "And if I'm in the mood, maybe I'll fool around with him a little, just to take the edge off of me needing sex and to shut me up about it." She laughed again.

Katelyn smiled absently, and then stared down at the burgundy liquid in her glass.

"Hayley," she said tentatively, "You said something about wanting to be resuscitated by the Baywatch babes. Have, um, have you ever been with another woman?"

Hayley was thrilled by this line of questioning. Katelyn was obviously intrigued by the thought. "Yes," she answered honestly. "I've been with two girls."

Katelyn's heart was beating fast at this revelation. It was something she had never really thought about before and probably would've stopped herself had she done so, but now the thought of Hayley with another pretty girl was making her aroused.

"What was it like?" she asked breathlessly.

"Oh, God, Katelyn, it was wonderful," Hayley answered honestly. "Women's bodies are so much prettier than men's and to have two pretty women's bodies together----it's just awesome. And a woman's lips are so much softer and more sensuous than a man's. The kissing was amazing. Here, let me show you."

Hayley set her wine glass down on the coffee table and moved next to Katelyn and quickly leaned into her so that their faces were inches apart. Hayley's soft pink lips sought Katelyn's and then ever so softly and gently pressed against them. Hayley put her arms around the sexy older woman and drew their bodies together. God, Katelyn tasted so sweet. Hayley kissed her softly and tenderly at first and then opened her mouth wider and kissed her with more passion.

Katelyn's eyes were closed, and she felt drunk---from the wine and from the amazing feeling of Hayley's lips pressed to her own. She thought she would swoon when she felt Hayley's soft tongue lick her bottom lip and then force its way into her mouth. Both women trembled when their tongues touched and then their tongues were intimately dancing together, their wine-sweetened saliva mixing together.

Katelyn somehow placed her wine glass on the end table, and with her hand free she grasped the back of Hayley's neck and tangled her fingers in the girl's shiny blonde hair. Katelyn was wearing a blue knit top and short white skirt, and Hayley was running her hand up and down Katelyn's back as their tongues met more and more hungrily, their lips pressing together so hard their mouths had almost become one. Hayley's soft hand traveled down Katelyn's back and started rubbing her firm bottom through the skirt, and then she slipped her hand under the short cotton garment and caressed Katelyn's bottom through her silky panties.

Katelyn was lost in a sea of sensations such as she had never experienced. She was just about to run her hands down Hayley's back like the blonde had done to her when a loud call of "Mommy, Mommy," broke the almost hypnotic spell she was under. Katelyn pulled away from Hayley and reluctantly went down the hall to see what her daughter wanted.

Hayley sat on the sofa. She was barely able to move and was still breathing hard. She couldn't believe how sensuous it had been to kiss Katelyn. This was far beyond anything she had ever experienced with the other girls she'd been with.

"Hayley, Carly has a stomachache. I'm going to sit with her in the bathroom. When this happens, it usually takes awhile. I'll see you in the morning." Katelyn called down the hall.

Hayley carried the wine glasses to the kitchen sink and went to her room. She knew she would have trouble sleeping that night and wondered what Katelyn was thinking.

Chapter Seven

The next morning there seemed to be an unspoken new intimacy between the two women. They didn't do anything differently, and yet, it was there, almost palpable. Katelyn did not act uncomfortable in any way as she had after the hot tub incident, and this raised Hayley's hopes considerably.

Her question as to what Katelyn was thinking was answered that afternoon when she went to look for Katelyn during naptime. They couldn't go in the hot tub, unfortunately as the pool service had come that morning and had added chemicals to both the pool and hot tub. She went to Katelyn's bedroom to tell her she would be able to help the next morning, even though technically Friday was her day off. Katelyn was not in the room, but the door was open, and Hayley had strolled in. A computer on the brunette's desk caught her attention, and she walked over to it. Hayley's aqua eyes opened wide when she saw what Katelyn was looking at online. Katelyn was apparently on a site featuring erotic stories. Hayley gasped when she saw that Katelyn seemed to be reading lesbian erotic stories. She had a story opened called "Secret Kisses". She's definitely interested, Hayley thought with excitement. She couldn't wait for her next opportunity to seduce the beautiful brunette, but she knew she still had to play it very carefully and not move too fast.

Friday rolled around and Katelyn really appreciated Hayley's help on the morning of her day off. She had come to totally rely on the nanny both as a caretaker for the children but also as a calming and yet, exciting presence in her home.

When afternoon came, Katelyn was alone in the hot tub as Hayley was using her afternoon off to do some shopping and errands. Hayley had told her that she had agreed to go out with her former boyfriend, and he was taking her to a country bar called Richocet's. Katelyn not only missed having Hayley around that afternoon, but she wasn't sure how she felt about her going on a date that evening. I'm being silly Katelyn thought. She's my friend and my children's nanny, but she's allowed a social life. Then she thought about the kiss with Hayley. It had been both gentle and steamy. And it had been so exciting.

It was just exciting because it was something different, Katelyn told herself. She knew she didn't have those kind of feelings for Hayley, although she was now interested in the thought of two pretty women together. But it had nothing to do with Hayley, not really, she told herself. Reading an erotic story about pretty women together was exciting to her now, but it didn't mean she wanted to experience it. How could she want this when she rarely even wanted sex with her husband? She sank down into the hot tub and let the swirling waves of water wash over her just as the waves of denial were washing over her thoughts.

That night, the children said good night to Hayley who was dressed in tight jeans, high heels and a silky aqua lingerie style top that matched her eyes. She looked exquisite. Katelyn watched Hayley's little behind sway in her jeans as she walked out the door for her date and then busied herself putting the children to bed.

stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers