Unexpected Lust

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers

Hayley was waiting naked and grabbed Katelyn and began kissing her wildly. "Tell me about it, how was it?" she said into Katelyn's mouth.

"It was ok. I climaxed. I was thinking about you eating my pussy."

"Mmmmm," Hayley moaned. "That's so sexy."

"Really?" Katelyn asked. "I think you're turned on by the thought of me with my husband."

"I'm turned on by any thought of you," Hayley replied, and she began kissing her way down Katelyn's body. She got to the pubic mound, and she began to lick Katelyn all over the outer mound and inner thighs.

As Hayley started to spread her pussy lips, it occurred to Katelyn that Mike's semen was dripping out of her. She had been on the Pill since having the twins, and Mike had climaxed deep inside her. Hayley seemed to read her thoughts. She was spreading the pussy lips and staring deeply into the innermost depths of her lover. Katelyn remembered doing the same thing after Hayley had come home from her date.

"Mmmm, I see cum dripping out of you, mixed with your sweet juice," Hayley said, her voice thick with lust. "I'm going to lick it all up and suck it out of you. Your husband's sperm and your sweet pussy juice----I'm going to feast on it." And with that, Hayley dropped her mouth to Katelyn's overflowing pussy and licked and sucked hungrily at it.

Katelyn closed her eyes and pressed her dripping pubic area against Hayley's hungry mouth----enjoying each lick and suck that Hayley bestowed on her. As she moaned and squirmed beneath the blonde's pretty lips, it seemed to Katelyn that Hayley was devouring her creamy, wet pussy for hours, but of course, it wasn't that long.

Hayley did work diligently on it, though, pretty much sucking down every drop of cum laced with pussy juice. Just as she was taking another big lick and swallow, Katelyn started to climax beneath her hungry mouth.

"God, Hayleeeeee!!!"

As the beautiful brunette cried out, Hayley put one finger on her own swollen clit and rubbed at it furiously. "Ohhhh, Ohhhhh," she moaned as she climaxed with Katelyn, her face buried in the wet, pink pussy that was going into spasms beneath her.

Chapter Fifteen

It was early Monday afternoon, and Katelyn had gone shopping with her mother-in-law to help her pick out some birthday presents for the twins. Their fourth birthday wasn't for awhile yet, but Mike had suggested she go while his mother was in the mood to shop. Hayley was doing some light cleaning for Katelyn when Mike asked her to come into his office. He was all dressed up in a suit and tie, and Hayley thought he looked handsome and could see why Katelyn had fallen for him.

"Hayley, I am on my way to a job interview. A contact of mine put me in touch with this company, and I had a long phone interview with them from Denver, and now I'm going to meet with them at their offices. I'm tired of traveling, and this position would require much less travel, and I'll get to be home with my wife and kids."

Hayley didn't understand at first why Mike was telling her all this, and then suddenly, like a dark cloud suddenly obscuring the sun, a horrible thought came to her which was confirmed momentarily by Mike. Hayley had tuned him out for a moment, but focused back just in time to hear him say, "So, we probably won't need your services for very much longer. Katelyn and I want our time together again, and we really want to raise our children on our own," he explained. "Well, wish me luck," Mike said cheerfully to a stunned Hayley and strolled out of his office.

Hayley could barely walk back to her room. Her feet felt like lead, and her heart felt even heavier. She couldn't believe Katelyn would do this to her, but obviously the older woman had just dallied with her and now wanted her happy marriage and home-life more. Hayley fought back the tears as she began throwing things into a suitcase. Her life felt as messy as the rumpled clothes she was cramming into her bag.

Katelyn came home a few minutes later, and went to Hayley's room. She was stunned to see Hayley packing.

"What are you doing?" she asked, confused.

"You know very well what I'm doing," Hayley said quietly, her voice stony. "I'm resigning as of this minute. I'll send for the rest of my stuff." She pulled up the handle of her suitcase and dragging it behind her, brushed angrily past Katelyn.

"Hayley! Stop. What on earth is going on?" Katelyn cried, following the nanny to the foyer. Hayley opened the door and looked back at Katelyn for one agonizing moment and then rushed out. She got into her car and drove away.

A stunned Katelyn stood in the foyer, unable to move. She couldn't begin to understand what had just happened. She grabbed her cell phone out of her purse and tried calling Hayley's cell, but the girl was not picking up. Finally, she went into her room and lay on the bed and cried, hoping the children would take long naps as she had no energy to deal with them.

A few hours later, Mike finally came home. Katelyn had tried calling him as well and had gotten his voicemail. She had tried so hard not to snap at the kids and had ended up sitting them in front of the TV because she was absolutely beside herself and couldn't interact with them. When Mike walked cheerfully into the house, Katelyn demanded that he go to his office and talk to her.

"Mike, did you talk to Hayley today? She was very upset when I got home from shopping, and I don't have any idea why. Did she say anything to you?" Katelyn inquired.

"I had a talk with her. I told her about my big surprise for you---- I'm really close to getting a job with a local company, and I won't have to travel so much. I'll tell you more about it when I finalize it. One of the company bigwigs is out of town until tomorrow, and they can't make me a final offer until they confer with him."

It was difficult for any of this to register with Katelyn. She certainly looked surprised, and Mike took in the fact that she seemed emotional to mean that she was overcome by his news.

"Did you say anything else to her?" she demanded.

"To her....what? Oh, you mean the nanny. Yes, I told her we wouldn't need her services for too much longer. I told her we were looking forward to raising our kids on our own."

Katelyn felt like someone had punched her in the stomach. And then a horrible sense of understanding came over her. "Did you tell her that I didn't actually know about any of this yet?" she asked.

"No, I told her about it, but I didn't tell her I was surprising you," he replied.

Katelyn was about to tell Mike she'd never give up Hayley regardless of how much he was going to be around but decided to deal with that later. She told Mike she had a terrible headache and asked him to take care of the kids. When he went to change into shorts, she fumbled through the desk in his office. Finding Hayley's resume and grabbing the phone, she called the phone number listed on it.

Hayley's former roommate, Cindy answered. Katelyn said, "Hello, this is Katelyn McKinley. Hayley Matthews works for me as a nanny. I've been having trouble getting in touch with her today, and I was wondering if you've heard from her?"

The girl on the phone said Hayley had not been to her former apartment and took the number Katelyn gave her and promised to call if she heard from Hayley. There was nothing else Katelyn could do but to keep trying Hayley's cell and leaving messages.

Chapter Sixteen

That day and then the next passed with no call from or appearance by Hayley. Katelyn was so distraught she could barely eat or function. She actually had no idea how she was taking care of her kids and getting through the days. She had to hide her anguish from Mike, but that was pretty easy as he was preoccupied about his impending job offer.

It was late afternoon, and Mike was actually having his final meeting with the company, but Katelyn couldn't even think about that. She was dialing Hayley's cell for the hundredth time. "Please, Hayley, please call me. I need to talk to you," Katelyn begged. She needed to talk to her in person. She wasn't about to say what she needed to in a message Hayley might not even listen to.

Mike came home shortly thereafter, and Katelyn picked up on his somber mood right away. "What's wrong?" she asked.

"I turned down the job. The compensation and benefits package just wasn't what I needed, even though I had made that very clear to them initially. Oh well, I'll get over it. I'm used to what I do, and I'm very successful, and we'll make it through all this time apart," he said. "Listen, I feel like taking the kids over to my parents'. Do you want to come?"

"No," Katelyn replied absently. "I have some things to do here." She of course, had absolutely nothing to do, but she didn't want to go anywhere. All she could do was stress about the situation with Hayley.

She helped get the children ready and helped Mike load them into her SUV. In the distance, she heard the phone ringing. Katelyn ran hurriedly back into the house, her heart thumping in her chest, hoping and praying it was Hayley. She grabbed the phone anxiously, not even looking at the caller ID. Her heart and hopes sank when she heard a voice she didn't recognize.

"Mrs. McKinley? This is Tammy. I'm a friend of Cindy and Hayley's. I just talked to Cindy, and she mentioned you were trying to track down Hayley. She's been staying at my apartment the last few days."

Katelyn felt every muscle in her body tense as she asked, "Is she there now?"

"No," the girl replied. "She just left to go to the park. She went to the Six Mile Cypress Preserve. She likes to walk on the boardwalk there and think."

Katelyn thanked the girl, and grabbing her purse and Mike's keys, she jumped into the Lexus and drove to the Six Mile Cypress Preserve. She had driven quite fast, and when she swung the Lexus into a parking spot, she let out a breath of relief that she had gotten there safely. She scanned the parking lot, and her heart began to pound wildly when she spotted Hayley's car. She got out of the car quickly, slammed the door behind her and took off for the boardwalk to track down Hayley.

The boardwalk in the park was shaded with dense foliage, but the heat was stifling. Katelyn was sweating both from nerves and from the Florida summer weather after taking just a few steps. She ended up walking almost a half mile before she saw Hayley sitting on a wooden bench with her elbows on her knees and her chin on her hands. At the sight of her, relief flooded over Katelyn.

Hayley seemed to sense Katelyn's presence because she looked up almost immediately. The site of Katelyn caused her already high emotional level to skyrocket, and she burst into tears.

"What are you doing here?" she sobbed, swiping at the tears that were involuntarily streaming down her cheeks.

"Hayley, listen, there's been a terrible misunderstanding," Katelyn started to say.

Hayley didn't let her finish. She jumped up and said angrily, "Yes, there's been a misunderstanding. I misunderstood how you felt about me!" Hayley started to walk past Katelyn and was just quickening her pace when the sound of Katelyn's voice stopped her in her tracks.

"You're wrong about that. Hayley, I love you," Katelyn said, her voice wavering.

Hayley spun around. "You do?" she asked breathlessly through her tears. Katelyn nodded and tears began to stream down her cheeks as well.

Hayley rushed at Katelyn almost knocking her off the boardwalk and into the dense cypress forest. She threw her arms around the older woman and looked into her tear-filled eyes. "Oh, God, I love you too, Katelyn."

Then they were kissing passionately, their lips pressing together hard as their tongues sought each other's. Each woman could feel the tears of the other brush against her face as they continued to kiss. Finally, Katelyn pulled back.

"Come on, Sweetie. Let me take you back to my house. It feels like 200 degrees out here. We'll come back later for your car. I'll explain everything to you on the way home." She took Hayley's hand, and they walked back to the parking lot.

Not long after, they were naked on Hayley's bed, their soft mouths pressed together, kissing hungrily. Hayley now understood all of the circumstances, and she was on an emotional high after being more distraught than she had ever been in her life. Katelyn loved her and would never give her up!

She kissed her pretty lover passionately and rolled on top of her, arranging her large breasts so that her hard pink nipples were placed directly over Katelyn's, which were long and hard from her building excitement. In this position, it felt wonderful to each of them as their stomachs and thighs were pressing together as well, and they could feel the whole delicious length of each other's bodies.

Hayley began to rub her wet pussy into Katelyn's and they both moaned into the other's open mouth as their swollen clits touched and rubbed together again and again as Hayley moved on top of Katelyn. They were in complete unison, climbing together toward a climax. "Katelyn, are you close?" Hayley asked when she felt as if she would burst any second.

"Yes, oh, yes," was Katelyn's breathy response, and symbolically, they climaxed together, powerfully and beautifully, their bodies tensing as the waves of incredible pleasure washed over them in their mutual climax.

When their breathing had returned to normal, Hayley snuggled next to Katelyn on the bed, and Katelyn took her into her arms and held her close against her naked body. They each closed their eyes and collectively savored the feeling of each other's skin and the lovely warmth of pure intimacy as they basked in the afterglow of their lovemaking.

stepjones
stepjones
718 Followers