Unexpected MFM 3-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK!" Dave said, "Time for another round! I'm buying!" And he was off to the bar.

"I'm off to the little girls' room," Holly said. "I'll be right back."

She left Travis & Sean at the table and went off to the ladies' room.

When she got back she found the 3 guys at the table, talking away, with her drink ready for her. She took a drink.

"We've got problems," Dave said.

"Problems?!" Holly said laughing. "How can you haveproblemson a night like tonight?"

"Well, Sean's ex-girlfriend and prick of a new boyfriend are here and ready to cause trouble," Dave explained. "Sean and I need to call it a night."

"Oh man," Travis said. "That sucks! You can't leave yet."

"Normally, we'd stay out til bar time," Sean said, "but this will end up bad if we stay. Even if we went to another bar, we'd bump into them tonight yet. It's bad news."

"Well fuck that," Travis said. "Let's fold this tent and head to our hotel room! We've got a room at the Country Inn just down the road."

Travis looked at Holly and her face showed neither approval nor disapproval of the idea.

"Alright," Sean said. "Let's do that."

They each took a few more gulps of their drinks and headed out into the summer night.

"Hey," Travis said, "you guys ride with us. You don't want to get picked up for DUI."

"OK," Dave replied. "If you say so!" They laughed.

Travis & Holly piled in the front of the wagon, Dave & Sean into the back and off they went down the street to the Country Inn.

When they got to their room, It was about 11:30. There was the sound of a rather loud party going on in the room next door and another down the hall. They got into their room and turned the radio on to the local rock station. They had to turn it up quite loud to hear it over the noise from the room next door. Fortunately, both rooms had on the same radio station. It was quite the stereo effect.

The room was actually a suite; very nice. When you walked in, there was a very large bathroom to the left and another smaller one to the right. A closet was to the left of the smaller of the bathroom. Then 2 steps went down into a small living room-type space on the right and a small kitchen on the left. Back beyond that was the big bedroom. A lot of privacy was afforded with this setup. From any one room, the back bedroom was pretty much walled off. Travis liked that. Especially for what he was hoping would happen tonight.

Travis had done his usual best to hold it while at the bar and by now really had to pee.

"Alright," he said. "Must pee. Now." And into the bathroom he went and shut the door.

Travis was thinking to himself that this could end up being a very interesting night. Holly would never agree to do a 3-some before but here they were, with 2 other good looking studs in their room, Holly drunk and friendly with both guys. You never know. As it was, it was going to take him a few minutes to pee, he could easily drag it out several minutes longer. As drunk as Holly was, she may not notice. And if those guys were real men at all – and just a tad daring – they'd utilize those minutes in a way fitting of the studs they appeared to be.

The possibilities made him tingle with nervous sexual excitement. He could be such a naughty boy. But he also was firm in that if something did start happening and Holly wanted no part of it, then he was going to stop it and send the boys home. Well, maybe he'd give them alittleleeway if she got resistant.

When they first entered the room, they stood around talking for a few minutes. Holly leaned up against the table by the couch in the living room. Dave stayed standing by Holly and Sean took a seat on the couch. When Travis went into the bathroom, Holly moved to take a seat on the edge of the couch. Before she could so, Dave nonchalantly put his arms around her from behind in a sort of reverse slow dance position and moved to the song on the radio.

He pulled her to him and began swaying back & forth. Holly just smiled and moved with him. It didn't seem like a big deal. Sean's eyes got kind of big. Even though with the way the room was set up, Dave would have a few seconds to recover if Travis came out of the bathroom, Sean thought it was pretty ballsy with her guy just on the other side of the bathroom door.

"Holly sure is one hot chic," Dave said in her ear. "I bet there's a naughty streak to her, too," and he chuckled.

She didn't think much of it, since they were basically just dancing, just like at the bar.

"Oooohhh, I don't know aboutthat!" she said smiling big.

He spun her around nicely and they assumed a regular slow dance position. This time he pulled her to him right away, just like he did at the end of their slow dance at the bar.

The rum was really hitting her now. She wasn't getting more sober; she was getting more drunk.

Dave pulled her in and gyrated his hips into her. He was again very hard. She could feel that he was very hard. He moved his head forward and put his mouth on her throat. He gave a quick, meaningful lick up & down.

"You like that, don't you?"

"Uhhhh, wellllll," was all Holly could reply. His hardness pressed up against her and his mouth on her neck made her nipples go hard. She could feel the warm rush of excitement in her pussy. She knew she was getting wet. Despite that, she wasn't too drunk to know that the bathroom door could open any second and Travis could come out. She had to act like Travis was standing there.

"Oh, don't worry," Dave said quietly. With the radio from both rooms, whispering wasn't required. Dave talked just loud enough to be heard. "He's still in there peeing. I can hear him."

"Oh, you can, can you?" Holly replied to his devilish statement.

Travis was taking his sweet time in the bathroom. "I'll give it 10 minutes and then go out nonchalantly and see what's going on. Probably nothing, but you never know."

Sean, meanwhile, was watching this unfold with great interest. He knew Dave was a big player with the chics but they'd never been in a situation like this. The 2 of them with 1 chic. Ahotchic. For at least the moment, Sean was content to just let it play out.

But Dave was also not stupid. He knew he only had a few minutes before Travis returned. His raging hard on for this hot chic who just happened to fall into his lap did kind of get the best of him. Thiswaspretty risky. But still, he couldn't resist.

Sensing that it was now or never, he took a gentle hold of the back of her head and moved forward to kiss her. He could see that she turned her head a little bit, resisting. But he moved her head so that their lips could meet. She didn't return the kiss at first. He stuck his tongue in her mouth and gyrated his hips into her. Immediately, he felt her slip her tongue into his mouth.

With the hand on the back of her head grabbing a gentle handful of hair, he tilted her head back and licked her throat from her upper chest to her chin. As he did this, he reached his left hand to her backside under her skirt, grabbed her right ass cheek and pulled her in.

They both forgot about the danger of the moment and went with it. She thrust her hips into him and let him have his way.

With her left hand, Holly reached for his cock through his jeans. She cupped it with the flat of her hand, getting a gauge of its size.

Sean couldn't believe what he was seeing. It happened so fast. He knew that an average pee was going to go at least abitlonger and hehopedthat this one would go on quite alotlonger. Out of pure lust reaction, Sean got up and walked over to where Dave & Holly were locked in their groping embrace.

He moved behind her to her left back side so he wouldn't be in the way of Dave groping her right ass cheek. He nestled his crotch up to her and gyrated his hips into her. This startled her a little bit and she pulled off kissing Dave to see what was happening.

"Don't worry, baby," Dave said and he put his mouth back on hers, kissing her.

Sean, with his right hand, reached under her skirt and grabbed her left ass cheek. "That's a nice, nice ass," he thought. They both stood there for about a minute gyrating into her, groping her nice ass, alternating kissing her and tonguing her neck & throat.

Sean then reached down between her legs from behind and felt her pussy area. She moved her feet apart to allow her legs to part. He deftly moved her thong aside and immediately slipped his middle finger between her pussy lips.

Later, he swore that his dick grew 6 inches when he felt how wet she was.

"You like this, don't you?" Sean asked.

She didn't give a reply with words. Her only sound was whimpered moan.

Only an idiot couldn't sense the urgency here with her guy on the other side of the bathroom door. With hard-ons and little blood left to work the brain, it's amazing though how 2 guys can rationalize a situation involving a hot sexy chic who's enjoying what's going on, boyfriend there or not.

"I tell you what," Dave said, taking his mouth off her neck. "Let's go check out the view from the window in the other room. Maybe there's a nice breeze blowing in to cool off with."

"Oh, a breeze, huh?" Holly replied.

With that, Dave put his arm around her waist and they walked into the bedroom to the back of the suite. And sure enough, there was a little breeze blowing in.

"Oh look," Sean said chuckling. "A bed, too..."

Dave laughed, too. "Yeah, Christ. Imagine that."

"Oh, and what good do you think a bed is going to do?" Holly asked through her growing drunkenness.

"Well hey," Dave said, "you never know when you might need to just lay down & take a load off. Right, Sean?"

Dave pulled her back to him and resumed the mouth work on her neck. On cue, Sean took the position he had before as well. The sense of urgency was renewed now that they were in the back bedroom. They'd have more warning if Travis came out of the bathroom, but still...

Moving quickly, they both dropped their shorts just below their crotches. Since they were buttonless, zipperless shorts they knew they could be pulled up in a heartbeat.

Holly's right hand had been up on Dave's neck and her left hand was rubbing his cock through his shorts. When their shorts came down, Sean put her left hand on his cock; Dave took her right hand and put it on his.

"Guys..." Holly started. "I don't know..."

"Oh, it's not gonna kill anyone," Sean said.

Immediately, she began stroking Sean's cock. Through the sexual, drunken, rushed haze that was her mind at the moment, her impression was that he was hard. At first she thought she was also gripping perhaps part of his underwear or his shorts because the tip of her thumb was not meeting the tips of her other fingers as she gripped it. She regripped in an attempt to shake the underwear/shorts fabric loose out of the way. She still couldn't reach her finger tips.

Then it dawned on her that she simply couldn't get her fingers all the way around Sean's cock. This startled her as she had never experienced something like that before. In her few attempts to regrip, she had essentially jerked his cock some. His length wasn't anything awesome, maybe 6" ("About like Travis," she thought), but it was very thick. Nothing else dawned on her about that; just that he was thick.

In what was only about 2 seconds later, she took her right hand off Dave's cock and reached down to Sean's balls. She cupped his balls in her hand and gently rubbed them in the way an experienced woman knows how to grab a man's balls. There's a sexual way to do it. Not too hard; just right.

It turned her on that he was smoothly shaved. It let her feel his balls very nicely. That made her moan and whimper some more.

Sean resumed fingering her pussy while she jerked him and her hips were moving to his touch. He had worked his hand & wrist under her quite expertly and was able to rub her clit with his middle finger. That seemed to work very nicely with Holly. They both were turned on by how she gyrated her hips to his fingering.

Her eyes were closed and she was kind of swaying back & forth while she gyrated. She let out a "Mmmmmmmmm..." as she moved.

Sensing Dave was feeling left out she took her right hand off Sean and gripped Dave's cock. Her head was thrown back some, swaying and gyrating, and she gripped his cock with her whole hand, palm facing in. She was not at all surprised when she couldn't come close to touching her thumb tip to her fingertips. She jerked her hand up & down and it was then she noticed that he was not just thick.

Holly lowered her chin to look down at him. As she did so, Dave pushed her down at the shoulders to her knees.

"Nooooooo!" Holly whispered loudly. "Travis is going to come out. We can't!!"

"Oh! Oh! Oh!" Dave whined. "Yes! Yes we can. Just for a second! I'll watch!"

"No! He's going to come out! This has to stop!"

"Wait," Dave said quietly so as to not be heard. "If we move you over to the bed, he won't be able to see in from the bathroom door but we'll be able to hear the door! C'mon!!"

Without waiting for a response, they moved her over to the bed and sat her down. Both of them then positioned themselves in front of her. Dave to her right, Sean to her left.

They stood there in front of her, cocks hard and in front of her face.

Each took one of her hands – Sean her left, Dave her right – and put them on their cocks. She immediately but slowly jerked each one and looked up.

"Guys," she said, "wecan't!"

"Oh, just come on!" Dave said and pulled her head to his cock.

"No!" Holly said more firmly. "You have to listen to me!"

"Just give me that mouth," Dave said.

With that, he gripped his cock with his right hand and moved her head to the tip with his left hand. Sean moved her left hand to keep jerking him.

"I can't do anything with this thing anyway," she said. "It's too big!"

"God!" Dave said, kind of laughing. "Just shut up and give me that mouth!"

About 10 minutes had elapsed. Travis decided to open the door and come on out. He opened the door slowly not knowing what he'd find, unable to hear anything because of the radio noise. He stepped around the corner and saw that no one was in the living room area. There was no light on in there but he could see some light coming from the back bedroom.

"Oh baby," he thought. "Maybe I'll get lucky..."

As quietly as possible, tip toed towards the back bedroom. The bed was not visible to him yet as he approached the door. The first thing he heard was "—give me that mouth!"

Immediately, he got hard. "Jackpot!" he thought to himself. He edged closer to the door opening until he could make out Dave and Sean standing. Holly was sitting on the bed with her back to the door. Lucky break.

Dave looked up with a look of panic on his face. Right away, Travis put up his hands in a, "Hey, it's OK!" gesture. Sean saw this just then. Both Dave & Sean got the signal right away. Both were very relieved.

Now they knew the real fun could begin.

Travis moved a little further into the room and what he saw was Holly holding Dave's cock in her hand straight up & down, Sean's in her left hand. Dave had the back of her head in his left hand, the bottom of his cock in his right hand. Travis' first thought, "Oh good lord! That's a black man's cock!" Then Dave pulled her head forward, she parted her lips, and took the head into her mouth.

Holly moved her right hand up to her lips wrapped around his cock and jerked it down a little bit. Travis could see her tongue stick out and lick the underside a little bit, wetting it. The cockhead seemed to fill her entire mouth. Then Holly's cheeks puffed in & out. She was sucking the tip. Travis reached into his own shorts to jerk himself a little.

She dipped her head down and put her tongue at the base of Dave's cock by his balls and licked upward to the tip. Sean then had had enough and reached across with his right hand and moved her head to his cock. She continued to jerk Dave's wet cock with her right hand.

Holly gave a quick, hard suck to the tip of Sean's cock and then tongued him from the bottom to the tip. "He's thick," she thought. "But not like Dave. Christ."

As she jerked Dave she could feel the enormity of his cock. Gauging it in comparison with a cock she already knew size-wise, she guessed him to be 9" at least. And there was still plenty of cock showing when she gripped it.

Dave felt like he could cum just from watching her jerk him and blow Sean. Her fingers had rings on every finger, including a thumb ring, which looked particularly sexy jerking a cock. He didn't know why he thought that was so sexy, it just was.

She moved her head up & down on Sean's cock at what was a feverish pace.

"Whoa," Sean gasped. "Slow down. You don't have to go so fast."

She looked up at him with his cock still in her hot mouth to acknowledge what he said. He felt her swirl her tongue on the underside of his cock as she slowly bobbed her head across the length of it. She rubbed his balls in an oh-so sexy way with her left hand while she sucked his cock.

Daveneededthat mouth. He gave her a little tap on the head and she looked up at him with her lips still wrapped sexily around Sean's cock. He motioned with his cock that it was his turn.

Slowly she took her mouth off Sean's dick and moved her head back in front of Dave's huge cock. She kept stroking it, not sure what to do.

She was jerking it at about a 45° angle with his belly, running her sexy hand up & down the entire length of it. She left Sean's cock very wet so his cock was sliding between the fingers of her left hand very nicely. Holly could feel it pulsating in her hand. It was nothing, however, compared to the one in her right hand.

Dave's cock felt strong. Like it was alive. She gripped it more straight up & down and leaned her head forward and licked it again from the bottom to the top.

"Lick my balls," Dave said.

Obligingly, she lowered her head and put her tongue to his balls in a sweeping motion. Dave tossed his head back.

"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" he gasped.

Expertly she took his right one into her mouth and rolled it around a little. She sucked it.

"Yeah, suck 'em!" Dave said eagerly.

She sucked it harder. She licked them both. She tried to take them both into her mouth at the same but couldn't quite do it. She sucked the left one.

"God yesssss!" Dave let out.

She sucked it harder.

"Yeah, suck that thing, Holly!" he said.

She couldn't believe how strong his cock and balls were.

"His cock ishard," she thought to herself. "I've never felt a cock like this before."

Holly then slid off the edge of the bed, stood up and reached under her skirt to take off her thong. Then she got down on her knees between them and resumed her grip on their cocks. She went back to Dave's cock, licking his balls, licking the length of it. At the same time, they could see her left hand had left Sean's cock and she was rubbing her pussy.

Seeing her do that almost pushed Sean over the edge. He wanted to get her on the bed up on all 4's and nail her at that moment. But he was patient. He was content to watch her work on Dave's big dick.

"Yeah, that's right," Dave said looking down at her, "work that mouth. Show me what you got."

He also realized that, like them, she must be so worked up that she no longer cared about who might come out of the bathroom and catch them. That was a very good sign for Dave & Sean.

Then Dave asked, "So tell me, Holly, what do you think of that cock?"

She took her left hand away from her pussy and put it on his right hip. "It'shuge. Christ."

"And what would you like to do with that huge cock?" Dave asked.

"What do youwantme to do with it?" she asked looking up at him.

"Well, I'dlikeyou to wrap your lips around it andswallowit."