Unexpected MFM 3-Some

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hah!Thatain't happening," she said chuckling.

Moving his right hand to the back of her head and guiding to his cock, he said, "Well let's see you give it a try anyway."

She opened her lips and put the head of his cock in her mouth. Dave was tired of being patient and he thrust his hips forward a bit and gave her about four inches of his cock. Holly had her right hand around the base of it and her left hand went to his right thigh to sort of try to control his thrusting.

Dave was worked up enough that he wanted to just fuck her mouth with it and bury it in her throat. He also knew that he didn't want her puking on his cock. For Dave, puke & sex didn't mix and he didn't want this night to come to a crashing halt. He knew he'd have to walk a fine line between what his cock wanted to do and what common sense told him was the best way to go.

"C'mon, take that cock," he said hissing. "Show me what you've got. C'mon, bob that head back & forth on my cock."

He kept doing little thrusts with hips making her take it. She was expertly rocking her head back & forth over his cock, still gripping the base of it with her right hand.

"Jerk it with your hand while you work your mouth," Dave said. "Yeah, that's right. Now try taking more."

And with that, he pressed on the back of her head, making her take more it, but being mindful of not gagging her and making her puke. She pressed her left hand a little more firmly on his right thigh, trying to hold him back a little. She let in as much as she could, her lips wrapped firmly around his huge cock. Holly held it for a few seconds and then pulled off.

"Hey, let's try something else," Sean said.

He lifted her up from her knees so she was standing.

"Let's check out this bod," he said.

Both Sean and Dave knew that continuing another 30 seconds would have made them both cum. There were things they wanted to enjoy with this hot chic before then.

"How about we get this top off?" asked Dave. "Any problems with that?"

"Uh, no," she responded.

Holly was very buzzed up. Any worry about Travis was no longer apparent.

Dave lifted her top up over her head, threw it on the floor and cupped her tits over her bra. Sean reached under skirt and slipped his right hand under her thong and went right to rubbing her clit. She moved her feet apart a bit to provide a little better access.

"Nice fucking tits," Dave said as he leaned down to lick her neck. As he mauled her tits with his hands he moved his mouth down to her exposed cleavage and licked back & forth on both of her tits. She put both her hands on the back of his head, apparently afraid he might stop. Since it was front-clasp bra, he easily undid it and slid it off of her arms and tossed it next to her top on the floor.

"Look what we got here," Sean said while he rubbed her pussy. "Very nice."

Sean and Dave both leaned down to take her tits in their mouths. Sean the right one, Dave the left one. Dave circled her nipple with his tongue. Sean gave a few licks and then moved his mouth off. Having both of them there at the same time was a little crowded. For now, he was content to rub her wet pussy and watch Dave tongue her.

Dave went back & forth between her tits, tonguing, sucking, mauling them with his hands.

"That's nice," he said to her. "Love these tits."

"Are your legs getting tired?" Sean asked. "How about we get this skirt off and you lie back on the bed, huh?"

With that, he easily got Holly's skirt off and gave her a little nudge and back she went onto the bed. Sean climbed up onto the bed on his knees and knelt next to her head on her right side. He slid his still-hard cock length-wise over her mouth and she opened her mouth to tongue it as it slid along. He used his right hand to rub her tits.

Dave lowered himself between her legs. He saw how nicely shaved she was, legs and pussy. He ran his tongue from mid-thigh of her left leg up to her pussy and then over the lower part of her stomach. He circled around to her other side and ran his tongue down her right thigh to just above her knee. He put each hand on her inner thighs to part her legs ever so slightly more. Then he licked back up her right thigh to her pussy, lightly going over her pussy lips and her clit.

Sean watched as Holly let out a soft moan. Dave's mouth was buried in her crotch, his tongue circling her clit with his moved up to spread her pussy lips, giving him better exposure to the clit. Holly moved her hands to her tits and squeezed them, looking down at Dave. This turned on Sean so much he just had to have those tits.

He moved down to her tits and tongued first her right one – circling his tongue around her nipple – and then the left one. He adjusted his position so he could more easily grip them in each of his hands while he tongued them. He was also mindful not to stick his ass in Dave's face. There is a big difference between the view of her pussy and his ass and he didn't want to spoil anyone's fun.

Dave continued his fun with Holly's pussy. Every once in a while running his tongue down her thighs and giving her a little nibble with his teeth and running his mouth up to her lower stomach area. Just to tease. Mostly though, he liked to use the tip of his tongue and apply it with some firmness on her clit, circling it. Then he'd suck it. Holly also responded when he'd lick the entire length of her pussy.

Meanwhile, Sean alternated licking and sucking hard on her tits. She had a nice rack and he loved to maul them. He liked to move his mouth up to her neck and nibble, just like Dave did to her thighs.

While running his tongue along the length of her pussy opening, Dave slid down to her ass and tongued her asshole opening lightly. He circled his tongue lightly around her asshole while his left thumb rubbed her clit. At that Holly raised her hips up off the bed just a bit and let out a very audible moan and she brought both hands to the back of Dave's head.

Sensing that she was about to cum, Dave pulled off and moved up, still between her legs. "You ready to fuck now?" he asked. "What do you want?"

"Yes!" she replied. "Fuck me."

Sean then moved more to the side, kneeling next to her head. He jerked his cock as he watched the next part of the show.

Dave took his raging hard cock and put the tip to her pussy with his right hand. He held her right thigh open a bit more. He slipped the tip of his big cock into her pussy quickly and then withdrew it. He teased her by rubbing the tip along her pussy opening.

"Tell me what you want," he said looking at her. "C'mon, tell me what you want!"

"Give me that cock!" she hissed. "Fuck me!"

With that, Dave thrust forward, putting about half of his cock into her. He withdrew immediately and thrust back in to the same spot.

"You like that?" he asked. "Huh? You want this cock?"

"Yes, give it to me!"

Sean was so turned on he placed his cock up to her mouth and nudged her head to it. Holly opened her mouth and Sean slipped his cock into her mouth, just a couple inches. Her tongue swirled around the head as Dave thrust forward again, this time burying his cock to the hilt.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmm!" she moaned around the cock in her mouth. The vibration on his cock made Sean even harder.

Dave took her calves in each hand and held her legs higher and spread them a little further as he thrust his cock into her, burying the entire length into her unbelievably wet pussy. Knowing that he could cum at any minute, he pulled out.

"OK, Sean, your turn," and moved to the side.

Sean moved off the bed and pulled Holly's ass to the edge. He held her legs like Dave did and slipped his cock into her easily. He gave her some short, quick thrusts, loving how hot and wet she was. Then he buried it. He wasn't as long as Dave but he was still pretty thick. Holly definitely knew she had a cock in her.

"Ohhhhhhhhh!" she cried out and grabbed her tits. "Yesssss!"

Dave got up on the bed and knelt over her so she could lick his balls.

"That's it," Dave said to her. "Lick those balls."

She stuck out her tongue and licked across them both while Sean drove his cock into her. He was giving it all to her, hard and fast. Her body shook as she tongued Dave's balls with her hot mouth.

"Man, I could cum right now," Sean said.

"Let me go again then," Dave replied, moving quickly back into position.

He got his cock back into her and Sean stood watching, jerking his cock.

"Good god, that pussy feels good," Dave said. "Man oh man. Tell me how you want it. How do you want that cock?"

"Ohhh!" she cried out. "Fuck me hard. Give it to me!"

He put her legs up on his shoulders and leaned forward, pinning her legs back by her head. He rocked his cock into her hard, burying it. The slapping of his midsection against her was fast & furious.

"How do you like that?" he asked. "You like that?"

"Uhhh, huhhhh," was all she could let out as she took his cock hard and fast. She moved her hands around to his ass, helping to pull him in as he thrust.

Sean stood by watching, amazed at the fucking this chic could take.

He unpinned her legs and let them fall to her side as he continued fucking her. Holly looked hotter than hell under him taking his cock and loving it.

After a couple more minutes he got off and motioned for Sean to take over again. He didn't want to cum just yet.

Holly spread her legs for Sean as he rammed his cock back into her.

"Ahhhhhhhh!" Holly let out. "God, that feels good!"

Sean reached under her and gripped her ass in both hands, getting better leverage as he drove his cock in to her pussy. Her body moved hard with each thrust into her. He felt like he was getting harder and bigger with each thrust.

"OK, let me have some more," Dave said, tapping Sean's back.

Sean got off and Dave knelt back on the bed. "OK, get on top of me," he said, getting onto his back.

She pulled herself up and straddled him, lowering her pussy down to his cock that he was holding straight up. Holly gripped the middle of his cock to steady it as the head disappeared into her pussy. Any thought Dave or Sean had of being too hard on her disappeared as she drove herself down onto Dave's huge cock, taking it all into her pussy.

"Oh fuck," Dave moaned. "Ride that cock!"

He reached up to grab her tits as she rode him, bouncing up & down hard, taking the whole cock into her pussy. Then she leaned backward a bit, continuing to hump her pussy up & down. Her tits hung perfectly like that and Dave & Sean loved it.

Dave pulled her forward so her head was by his and grabbed her ass, spreading her cheeks. He got Sean's attention and kind of motioned to him with his head. Sean got the signal and climbed onto the bed behind her.

"Want to try 2 cocks, Holly?" Dave asked. "Huh? How about it?"

"OK, but you've got to go slow."

Sean spit into his right hand and massaged some "lube" into her asshole. He slipped his lubed up middle finger into her slowly and guided it in & out a few times. She didn't resist so he figured she was good to go. He took his cock head and positioned to her asshole. Then he pressed forward slipping the head in. Dave was continuing thrusting his cock into her pussy as Sean slowly slipped more into her tight ass.

She didn't resist at all as Sean withdrew and went back in again, his thick cock buried about halfway in her nice ass. He started going in unison with Dave's thrusts into her pussy, still only giving her about half.

"You like that?" Sean asked.

"Mmmm hmmmm," she replied softly. Holly had taken a big cock in her ass before from a guy from Iowa once so it wasn't like this was totally new. But still, a big cock in your ass is something you never get completely used to.

"Spread those ass cheeks for me," Sean said. "C'mon."

With no hands to support her, she had to rest her head on the bed next to Dave's head as she put her hands on her ass cheeks.

"Now let's do some fucking!" Sean said.

With that, he grabbed her at the hips and continued thrusting into her ass. He was giving her a little more with each thrust until he had it all the way in her. Dave & Sean worked their thrusts so that as one cock was going in, the other was pulling out. Once Sean made it all the way in, he picked up the pace a little bit, giving it to her a little harder. Both he & Dave were getting close to cumming.

Holly took her hands off her ass and raised herself up. She started rocking herself back onto them, really getting into it. She moaned and met their thrusts hard. Holly was close to cumming.

Travis, seeing this, finally made his entrance. He could take no more. He climbed up onto the bed and put his hard cock to her mouth and she took it. Moaning as she took it, he put his hands to the back of her head and began fucking her mouth. Adding a third guy to the mix didn't appear to bother Holly at all. She took it like a champ.

After 30 seconds of Travis fucking her hot mouth, she managed to pull her mouth off his cock and said, "I'm cumming! Oh, don't stop! Keep fucking me! Faster!"

Travis buried his cock back into her as she moaned on his cock. Sean and Dave were thrusting into her hard. Sean grabbing her at the hips, Dave with his hands on her ass.

Holly shook as she came, thrusting down hard once and letting Dave & Sean pound her. Hands on her head, hips and ass held her in place as her orgasm came hard. The 3 cocks kept pounding her.

When her body stopped shaking, Sean pulled out and rolled her onto her back next to Dave. He knelt between her legs as Dave got up and knelt to her right. Travis was up over her head. They jerked their cocks onto her and Sean shot his load first. It landed right between her tits and ran a stream down to her belly button. Having not cum for about 10 days, he had quite a load built up. Seeing Sean shoot a load onto her caused Dave's dam to burst, too. He shot a load onto her tits and hands as she squeezed them together. Sean leaned forward more and shot another load onto her throat area. Dave shot another one, this time onto her right cheek and nose.

Travis could take no more. He jerked feverishly as his first shot hit her on the forehead and nose. Sean then stuck his cock into her pussy and tilted his head back as he finished cumming in her pussy. He unleashed his load into her for another minute as Dave jerked another load onto her face and tits, and then another. Travis, meanwhile, was aiming for her open mouth as he shot two more loads onto her.

As they finished, her hands & tits with several streams of jizz, her right cheek, nose and forehead with ample amounts of cum, and Sean's cock buried in her pussy, they withdrew from the bed in disbelief at what they had just done...