Unexpected Passions

Story Info
Husband gives permission, and wife excepts.
7.2k words
4.17
125.3k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers

This is a work of fiction. The names of the people and companies are all fictional and not intended to neither be similar to, nor exploit any real names. While it may be fictional, it is based on real life adventures that I have been part of. I welcome constructive criticisms and of course, all the accolades you would care to bestow. Please enjoy my story.

*

Prologue:

Marla was getting ready for the evening. Wrapped in her bathrobe, she sat stoically in front of the dressing mirror carefully applying her makeup. Between small applications, she watched in the mirror as her husband William tied his tie and sipped the last of his coffee.

William was a senior executive in a multinational and was away on business quite a bit, so Marla enjoyed the occasional company conventions that allowed for wives to come along. They always made a point of attending the annual Vegas trip, even though much of William's time would be monopolized by company business. William made it a point to keep business to a minimum during the opening ball so that he and Marla could spend a romantic evening together, or as much romance as was practical at a company convention.

They needed this time together. While there had been the normal problems and pressures of marriage and children and the somewhat extra tensions that executive management brought along, they had always managed to keep themselves together while many of their friends had divorced and remarried.

They enjoyed a good but not overly imaginative sex life, though lately William had been having problems with maintaining an erection. Marla attributed this to the pressures of his business plus the fact that age was beginning to set in. He was, after all, five years older than her 48 and carrying maybe thirty pounds more than he should.

Then the phone rang. Marla knew what that would mean. She saw Williams eyes look to hers before he lifted the phone.

"Yes." He answered. "I see." Came the terse reply.

"Yes it is an inconvenience. I was actually planning on a quiet evening with my wife." That last comment came out rather clipped and somewhat surprised Marla when she heard it. He usually wasn't so blunt with his boss!

"I know, but you will owe me for this." There was a pained expression on his face as he looked over at Marla.

"Its McGuire", that was all he needed to say.

McGuire was one of the company's biggest suppliers and unfortunately a supplier of some rather key materials. They had tried to wean themselves off of McGuire's Tool and Die, but always came back to him. His parts were well made and didn't break down with anywhere near the frequency of his rivals. Fair as he was in his dealings with William's company, he was a shrewd negotiator and fiercely tenacious once he had an idea in his head.

William had a knack for dealing with the man. This would of course mean a very good bonus for William, but also that he wouldn't be back until the wee hours of the morning, until the negotiations where completed. Once, he had been involved in negotiations with the man for over three straight days.

"I'll be back when I can", he told her, "but I wouldn't wait up." That told her that he thought it would be a long session.

"Oh William, I was so looking forward to this ball!"

"I know, but you can still go if you want."

"And be the center of that rather gruesome clique of yours? I think not!" Marla despised the group of 'friends' that William had. They were all senior executives of companies that were not rivals with William's so made friendships based on rank and privileges rather than business needs. Marla knew that William needed friends in his own rank level, but didn't like the men and women of this group. Unlike William, they had no scruples.

They were all on second if not third marriages, and had snagged trophy wives/husbands for themselves based on their relative wealth. A few had divorced just for the purpose of attaining that trophy spouse! The men were tough negotiators and rather cynical, while the women were shrewish and rather hard bitten! All of them had gotten were they were in life through hardship and sheer determination. Just as William had, the difference was they showed it in their demeanour expecting all to kowtow to them whenever they needed something.

She knew why he enjoyed, in fact needed their company, but she didn't have to like them.

"Besides, they are always hitting on me when you are there, even in their spouse's presence! Can you imagine what it would be like without you there?"

He laughed. "I know you can handle yourself around them. They won't be able to do anything you don't want them too." He said with a gleam in his eye.

She smiled up at him. "But what if I do want them to do something!" She asked with a wicked grin.

He walked over and kissed her hand. "I haven't been of much use to you lately have I?" He asked her.

She quickly jumped up and spun to her husband. "William, that's not what I..."

"Shhh." He whispered, his fingers coming to her lips. "I know. I promise to see my doctor when we get back. But in the meantime, you should go and enjoy the party. And if anything should happen...I won't ask any questions..."

"WILLIAM!" She was stunned and shocked by the suggestion. Once again his fingers came up to her lips.

"It's been very frustrating lately for you, I know. We were looking forward to this evening, even though it would likely have proved just as frustrating. Even without the sex, we could be together, cuddling and being romantic."

Tears brimmed in her eyes now as she thought of what he was saying.

"But the reality is, I will likely be in negotiations for quite some time. This is the first time that David has ever called me this early to the negotiations and that tells me that McGuire has his dander up. That means this trip is a right off as far as we are concerned, though it probably means a very good bonus for me!"

"We have enough wealth." She said, pulling him to her for a hug. "I'd rather have time with you."

"I have a lot of leave saved up, we will go somewhere, just the two of us...once I've seen the doctor of course!" The last was said with a rather impish grin.

She smiled in spite of herself. "I'd like that."

"It's a date. In the meantime, go to the ball. Dance and enjoy yourself. You don't have to hang out with my clique if you don't want to, and I promise...I won't ask any questions no matter how late you are. After all, 'What happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!'"

He gave her a tight hug and a tender kiss and walked out the door.

Marla stood in stunned silence. Her husband's words reverberated through her mind, pushing her thoughts in different directions. Her heart raced and her breathing was coming in short spurts.

Am I actually thinking about doing something? She asked herself. She realized that she was! But it's not going to be with anyone from that clique! She assured herself.

Marla quickly finished her makeup and then went to look at her selection of dresses. She had meant to wear one of William's favourite evening gowns, but quickly discarded that choice. It was too 'safe' for what she wanted!

The white satin gown caught her eye. Perfect! She thought.

She pulled a thin garter belt and sensual silk hose from her suitcase and slipped them on then the white satin French cut panties and the dress. She finished it off with a simple gold chain and earrings and gold coloured open toed high-heeled sandals.

A look in the mirror brought a smile to her lips. At 48 she had the figure of a woman half her age. Her long, naturally blond hair had just been trimmed and set earlier that evening.

The halter style satin dress hugged her curves in all the right ways, leaving her back and shoulders bare. It plunged deeply between her breasts the thin straps clipped neatly behind her neck. Her breasts were firm, she didn't need nor could she wear a bra with this dress. The thought of potentially being naughty made her nipples pop out. They stood out proudly under the thin material.

The dress was cut in such a way as to make it look like she wasn't wearing lingerie, which was good, as she didn't want the lines of the garters and belt to show. It stooped on a long angled cut from the midpoint above her left knee, high enough to occasionally show off the welt at the top of her hose. It angled down to the mid-point of her lower right leg, leaving her sheer hose and stylish gold coloured high heels showing. She liked the shoes; the stiletto heels gave her height while the thin straps made the shoes look gossamer. The only thing she could wish for, she sighed, was a few more inches in height. Even in her heels, she only came to just over 5'2" in height. She grabbed her clutch and headed to the ballroom.

Seduction:

Alex stood talking with Tom, a new member of their clique. Alex was a little intimidated by Tom. He was six foot tall, dark haired and very handsome, five years younger than the groups mean average of 50 and very fit! Here was a man with scruples who had yet risen to the same rank as the rest of their clique. In fact, had risen higher as he had just been made a VP of his company.

Alex was a senior executive of sales in his company and was waiting to be announced the company's VP of Sales. It irked him that Tom got VP before him. He was usually the first in the group to do things or receive promotions. At 48, he was one of the younger members of the group, but had a reputation of a quick temper that had gotten himself into trouble throughout his career. Especially when he was balked in his desires. One didn't cross Alex lightly!

The other members of the clique were huddled together or standing around their table chatting quietly. You knew instantly who was a member and who wasn't...

Each of the eight men and six women present where high-powered executives. Their companies did not always do business with each other, but their paths crossed often enough that they had become friends of sorts, if not openly friendly with each other. Their wives/husbands were all younger than the principle members and each was stunningly beautiful/handsome. While some of these 'trophies' were quite intelligent, most were there simply for their looks and knew it. Tonight they all looked like they had just stepped of the runways of the world, each modeling a beautiful creation that showed off their bodies with stunning effect!

Tom himself was divorced but was currently free, 'not having had the time to search for a wife yet'. His ex had given him two children but had balked at the amount of time he spent away on business. The constant pressures of the job had finally resulted in divorce, which had been completed less than two months back. He was no longer just 'separated'.

Alex was looking forward to introducing Tom to William. They were of a pair and he was sure they would get along.

Alex happened to be looking toward the door, hoping to see William when Marla entered. She took his breath away. Her chosen outfit set off her beauty flawlessly. She saw the clique and started to turn away, then pause. With determination, she marched over toward the group.

Tom saw the direction of Alex's gaze and turned to see what had caught his attention. The woman that was coming towards them was about his age, though looked much younger. Golden flags of hair flapped in the breeze of her passage, flouncing to the measured beat of her determined stride. It surrounded her face like the main of a lion pushed back by the pressure of the moving air. The air pressed her gown against her body, displaying yet hiding her stunning form. Her left knee alternately appeared and disappeared into the folds of her dress and, occasionally, there was a peak of the welt at the top of her hose. There was something vital and lively about her that the 'trophies' of this clique just couldn't match. Tom was in awe.

Marla saw the clique and had not intended to go to them tonight, but decided on the spur of the moment to tell them that William was indisposed. Besides, she wanted to hear them make their pitch for her only to turn them down. As she approached the group she saw a new person standing beside Alex. He was very good looking, and had an air about him that reminded her of William. A new member then, she determined.

The other members of the clique saw her approach and joined Alex and Tom. Marla came to a halt just in front of them.

"Hello Marla. Where is William?" Cynthia asked. Cynthia was, until Tom's entrance, the youngest member of the group at 47. A senior executive in a law firm that dealt with multinationals, she knew each member of the group from business dealings. She had helped them all do business abroad and was well respected in the business community. Rumour had it, though, that she got her position through the use of other 'positions'. Though beautiful, there was just something about the look in her eye that told others of her cynical outlook on life. She was a woman who was used to getting whatever she wanted and was known to go into huge fits of temper when she couldn't. She was also rumoured to have several boy toys despite having a gorgeous husband.

"William has been called way by his boss. He will not likely be attending tonight." As soon as Marla said this, all of the men smiled at her, leaning toward her. She knew what was coming.

"So your 'available' tonight." Alex quipped as he reached toward her. Her cold glare froze him in place.

"If you so much as touch the hem of my dress Alex, I shall rip your arm off and beat you with the bloody stump!" Immediately all of the men leant back into their previous positions. Only Tom hadn't moved, in either direction. Marla's eyebrow arched upwards as she looked at him.

"And who is this?" She asked of no one in particular.

"This is Tom," Alex replied, "a new member of our little group. She's quite a dish isn't she Tom?"

Tom turned his head slowly to Alex. The look of utter contempt he gave the man shocked Marla. The members of this group were used to the kinds of things they did and never censored any of the other members no matter what they might say or do. So she was pleasantly surprised to see this rather aggressive stance from the new man.

Alex looked around for support and found none. Their smug looks told him he would have to deal with this on his own. He lowered his head in submission, something he was not very keen on doing. Marla knew there would be repercussions later. The members of this clique held grudges a long time, though truth be told, they would forgive all in the pursuit of business. Which is why these people still stayed together.

Tom turned his face back to Marla. A slight smile played around the edges of his lips. He reached out for her hands and, inexplicably, she gave them to him. Tom opened his arms wide, forcing hers to open as well. His eyes travelled slowly up and down her body. He dropped the hand she held her clutch in and lifted the other high and with gentle pressure signalled her to turn in place.

Her hand held in his over her head, she started to spin, but was abruptly stopped by his strong fingers. She knew instinctively that he wanted her to turn slowly. She complied.

Tom watched as the woman's body was revealed to them. He took in the pert breasts, with protruding nipples under the satiny sheath. He saw the play of her hips and buttocks, swaying as she gently pirouetted, and the occasional line of a garter beneath the cloths. He saw the back of the dress plunging almost to the top of her ass, and her breasts trying to spill out of the sides. The long hair reached halfway down her back and beautifully framed her expressive face. He looked into the soft wells of her hazel eyes as she turned back to face him and smiled at her.

"This is no dish," he stated in a deeply resonant voice, "this is a feast, a feast fit for a king." Suddenly he was down on one knee, his head bent. He raised his eyes up to look at hers.

"Where that I was a king and nay a knave that I could partake in such a feast as thee."

Marla didn't know what to say, what to do. To say that she was surprised was an understatement. She looked down into the deep blue twinkling eyes and knew that he meant every word he had spoken. She saw the looks of the men and women standing around behind him. They too where surprised, more than half with their mouths hanging open. She had never, ever seen any of them at a loss for words, but like her, this night they were!

Suddenly Tom was standing, looking directly into her eyes. He pulled her hands up to his mouth and softly kissed the knuckles of each hand. His right hand moved over and cupped her cheek.

"I would give up my soul to spend the hour before my death with you, knowing that I had been in paradise before I died." Marla knew, that like most women, she liked being complimented, but she had no idea how to take this kind of prose! She didn't know whether to laugh outright, giggle in shyness or snort in scorn!

He leaned forward and gently kissed each of her cheeks, then softly kissed her lips. There was no tension in the kiss, no pressure for more, no pretence of an excuse for having his lips on hers. It was an open invitation that she could reject or accept as she willed.

This is the one! She thought and immediately began blushing. Tom saw the flush colour her skin and his smile broadened. She noted the boyish charm that he exuded when he smiled. Oh ya! This is definitely the one!

She saw the curious expression on the faces of the men and women behind him. She looked into each of their eyes and every one of them broke contact first looking away from her piercing glare. Patricia, the matriarch of the group at 55, gave her a little wink before promptly turning away.

Marla heard the music start behind her. They were playing a selection somewhere between a fast beat and a slow one that you could dance different styles to. Still holding his hand, she turned and pulled him onto the dance floor. They were the first couple on the floor that night.

The two started moving to the beat, hips moving and hands twisting in the air. Their eyes were locked onto each other's as they moved rhythmically back and forth. When one would smile, the other would return it. She watched him through the lashes of her eyes, smiling coquettishly at him. His smile brought out his dimples. Her heart fluttered every time he did something new.

A new song started and this one was a foxtrot. Tom took her hands and led her around the floor. He was an excellent dancer. She always did like to dance with William. Tom too could dance.

More and more people came out on the floor as they moved around. Despite the press, they only had eyes for each other, yet he skilfully managed to avoid other couples. They gently bobbed and twisted in a rolling sea of couples. They lost track of time as the music swept them through the dance.

A slow song came up and Tom opened his jacket. She placed her head against his chest and held him tight. She could smell the expensive cologne mixed with his manly scent. It was intoxicating.

His hands came down completely around her. She expected him to trail his hands up and down her naked back. Instead, they came to rest and trailed up and down; each hand on her opposite arm. The silky material of his expensive suit slid sensually over her back as his hands moved slowly, gently caressing her arms. She felt herself shiver in unexpected pleasure.

In the last song in the set of three, Tom leaned down and gently kissed her. She hugged him harder and reached her arms up around his neck. The intensity of that kiss gained in strength the longer they held it. Mouths were opened. Tongues engaged, twisting and turning...jousting with each other. Hearts beat faster. Breathing became harder. Lips burned with the heat of their mounting passion.

bigtddybr
bigtddybr
1,112 Followers
12