Unexpected Pleasant Discovery

Story Info
Stag husband finds vixen hotwife enjoying a new playmate.
1.9k words
3.87
21.8k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I aren't heavy swingers although we agreed some years ago to open up our marriage a bit. She'd had a couple of experiences that amounted to playing with three different guys. One of them and I had given her an MFM experience and she'd enjoyed that pretty well. She often spoke of having another but wasn't sure when or with who.

As things developed in our lives during that time frame we became empty nesters. Our youngest went away to college and we got to focus on being a married couple with no children at home. Around that same time our oldest kids had kids and we became grandparents. Unfortunately our children all lived in different parts of the country so we rarely got to see our grandkids. My wife wasn't feeling maternal but she was missing having the younger kids around that could be so much fun (if they were well behaved) and she missed spoiling our own. I think as a result of that some of the neighbors came to see us as surrogate grandparents and before long it was common for our yard to be full of the toddler neighbor kids. More often than not our yard was cluttered with toys from the various families and there was an hour or so each day that we had a number of kids running around squealing and playing.

That was the setting one day when I left for a quick trip to the office. I had been called in on my day off unexpectedly and it was my wife's day off as well. I left the house about one that afternoon, expecting to be gone for three or four hours and dodging neighborhood kids as I went. I should mention at this point that it had been about a year since my wife and I had done anything sexual with anyone else. While we were looking for playmates for her, our search hadn't been successful - but even just the search kept her motor running a bit hotter than normal.

When I got to the office I found the situation had been misunderstood and it only took me about a half hour to fix it. As a result I was getting home about three o'clock instead of the expected four or five. As I walked through the yard and dodged the toys that had been left lying around I admit being happy the kids had all gone home. I was thinking that my wife and I would have the rest of the afternoon and all evening to ourselves. I was hoping for a bit of play time.

I went in through the front door which opens into a foyer and our family room is to the right. The kitchen is behind that. The house was quiet as I entered so I remained so. An afternoon nap for my wife on her day off wasn't uncommon so if she was snoozing I didn't want to wake her up. I went toward the kitchen and as I got into the family room what I found surprised me - quite pleasantly. You see, I love when my wife acts the slut a bit and from what I saw she was definitely having fun.

She was naked in one of our comfortable lounge chairs. A man I couldn't identify was naked and kneeling on the floor in front of the chair. Dana was reclined slightly back with her left leg hung over one arm of the chair and her right foot on the floor but with that knee pressed over to the limit allowed by the chair's design. Her right hand was on the back of the man's head and the reason I couldn't identify him was because his face was buried in her pussy. Her left hand was working her left nipple, pinching and pulling on it as he ate her.

He must have been doing a good job because she was squirming a bit as I watched and the soft sounds that were emanating from her made it clear how much pleasure she was receiving. When I walked in she must have seen the movement because she looked right at me - met my eyes and smiled. With her right hand she pushed her lover's head harder between her legs and with her left hand she held a finger up to her lips to tell me to stay quiet.

I was okay with that for the moment. Smiling back at her I started to turn to go toward our bedroom. My intention was to go take a quick shower and then join them so she could have another MFM with me and whoever this guy was. Just before I turned away I heard her gasp and saw her head fall back as her hips began to move along with the noises she makes that I know indicate her orgasm. The guy's tongue must have been working right because it looked and sounded like a pretty good one for her. I turned away and listened as I walked away, hearing the sounds she makes as her climax peaks and then starts to fade.

As I intended, in our bedroom, I stripped quickly and rinsed as fast as I could. I just wanted things fresh for her mouth as I was fully expecting to have her spit-roasted between me and her friend. When I came out of the shower she surprised me by walking in wearing her nightshirt. The look on my face was all the question she needed to tell me that her friend had "finished" and left.

What I thought was what I said out loud: "Wow, that was fast."

She giggled and explained as I dried off, my hard cock waving in the breeze as I did. "That was Kevin," she said. "We've been talking on Kik for a few weeks and he only works a few miles away." She told me he worked at a nearby energy facility and that they had been chatting on Kik that morning during his breaks - without her letting me know. She had intended to use the conversations later to excite me because she knows how it gets me off when she flirts with or plays with other men.

"So when we were about done chatting this morning," she said, "he asked if he could come over during his lunch break." She had originally told him she'd have to check with me and put him on hold. Then we got busy with the neighborhood kids and she figured there wouldn't be a chance that day. But I got called into work and she realized she had a chance. So she had messaged him to ask if he still wanted to come over for lunch and, if so, to show up as quick as he could. She messaged him that right after I had left for the office.

As it worked out, he wasn't able to break away for lunch right then, a problem having arisen at his job, but when they fixed the problem he was able to take a lunch break - albeit a shorter one apparently. He asked if she still wanted him to come over and she said yes thinking they still had several hours before I got home and even if they had to have a quickie it'd still be fun. Bear in mind, she wasn't trying to hide the experience from me. Our agreement is that she either has to tell me before she plays with a guy or immediately afterward. Her intention, as she explained it, was to enjoy Kevin and have her well fucked pussy along with the story of it waiting for me when I got home. She knew hearing about it would excite me and I'd give her some more good fucking. She'll never admit it, but I think she really enjoys the feeling of sluttiness that comes from having two cocks in one day - or together or back to back...

At any rate, Kevin had come over. She told me that she had been waiting for him in her nightshirt - which she'd changed into to make things convenient. She wasn't sure how his visit was going to progress other than them inevitably fucking, so she wanted everything "easily accessible," as she put it. Her nightshirt covers her just below her butt and she had nothing on underneath it.

As soon as he'd gotten in the door she was on him with kisses and rubbing his crotch. Together they stripped him on their way toward the family room with his clothes being thrown in the corner between our sofa and the wall. For whatever reason she'd backed him up to the lounge chair and sat him down, dropping to her knees to start giving him head. She said he had a very nice body and cock and he responded very well to her oral attentions. In the midst of the blowjob she was giving him, at some point, she said she pulled her nightshirt up and off making herself naked before him.

When he warned her that he was getting close to coming she said she stopped and told him that it was his turn. They switched places so he could eat her and that's how they were when I walked in on them. She told me that after she'd cum - which I'd seen and heard the beginnings of - he moved up and slid his cock into her. She said it filled her nicely and he gave her some good stroking - but he was apparently so close to cumming from her blowjob that it didn't take long and his orgasm was setting. She told him she wanted to see him cum so he pulled out and stroked his cock, shooting his load on her pussy and belly. They used a hand towel from the kitchen to wipe up the mess, he dressed and was headed out and she pulled on her nightshirt to see him to the door. After that, she'd come in to see me.

As she had been telling the story I had dried off, moved her into our bedroom, taken off her nightshirt and was toying with her erect nipples. She laid with her legs splayed open and I could smell her sex. When I looked at it I could see that it was red and swollen but more from his eating apparently than from the brief fucking he'd given her. I asked her if her pussy needed some more cock and she gave me a strong, "YES!"

I took my place between her legs and took care of her. Her pussy wasn't noticeably any looser than normal (I like it when a lover stretches her out with a good fuck) but she was nicely wet and her pussy opened up to welcome me with ease. I managed to hold my orgasm back long enough to get her another one and when I did cum I launched my load as deep into her as my length would reach. I love the look on her face and the sounds she makes when she feels my cock pulsing inside her and she holds me close to welcome my cum into her body.

As we cuddled afterward I asked her when she thought she might invite Kevin over again and she said she was hoping maybe on one of the days we'd have off together coming up. She said she wanted him to come over for dinner - or at least for that excuse - because she didn't want him to have to rush and she wanted to be able to play with both of us together.

It looks like we're actively back into sharing her again. :-)