Unexpected Power

Story Info
An erotic journey through the minds of others.
2.5k words
4.27
90.7k
21
Story does not have any tags

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About three weeks ago I was in the yard working when a tree branch fell and knocked me out. When I woke up my head was ringing but I felt no major pain. I had a large bump o my head but I felt I was OK. My wife and I went inside and I put some ice on the bump on my head. A few hours later the pain and swelling were gone but I still had a strange buzz in my ears. Like people murmuring in a crowded room on the other side of a closed door.

My wife who is about 5' 3" with a solid C cup has always been very sexual and joked that I just needed a blow job top feel better. Of course I agreed and pulled out my cock. As she started sucking me and I got hard I gently touched her on the side of her head and in an instant the murmuring buzz went away and was replaced by a voice. It was my wife's voice and she was talking about how wet her pussy was getting and how she wanted to get fucked! I was a little confused since she had my cock in her mouth and was sucking away when I clearly heard her speaking. The she says "Yeah, you're gonna shove this big cock into my pussy and make me cum aren't ya". Of course this was how most of my blow jobs ended up but I still didn't realize what I was hearing was what she was thinking. I was caught up in the moment and was enjoying her lips on my cock when I heard her grunting out the words "I think I want this cock up my ass". My wife loves to fuck but she almost never wants anal so I decided right there I was gonna ask to fuck her in the ass.

As soon as I had the thought she looked up at me, she stopped sucking my dick but continued to stroke me off and said "You wanna fuck my ass? Is that what you want? Stick it in there!" I was stunned, she had no idea I was controlling her mind, hell I wasn't sure what was happening either. I just responded by saying "Yeah baby, spin around and show me that beautiful little ass". She spun around and I thought "Look at this perfect ass, I would love to watch her finger her ass right now" and right away she tells me to "watch this" and stuck two fingers in her mouth and then worked them into her ass. This was amazing! By now I had fully realized she was responding to my thoughts. I didn't know why or how long it would last but I was going to enjoy it.

She moaned in ecstasy as she fingered her ass and I just stroked my cock while I watched. Finally I had enough and pulled her hand away and eased my cock into that perfect little hole. My mind was filled with her thoughts and mine at the same time, it was almost too much. I couldn't tell who was thinking what. I only knew that her ass felt amazing, it was so tight and wet that I slowed my pace down to get control of the situation. I fucked her ass doggy style for a few minutes then I mentally suggested she lay on her back so she could watch me fuck her ass. Of course she rolled over onto her back and pulled her knees up and spread her ass wide open and said "C'mon fuck me". I just fucked her slow and steady, pulling my cock almost all the way out with every stroke before I slid it back in, all while she fingered herself. I was barely in control. I was about to come when she said "Are you gonna cum? I want your cum on my face like in a porn movie!" She had never ever done anything like that before, I don't know if I thought it or she thought it but I pulled out of her tight little ass and she sat up and licked her lips with her mouth open while I jerked my cock in her face.

It didn't take long for me to shoot a huge hot load of cum all over her face. She grabbed my cock and sucked every last drop out of me and smeared my cum all over her face before she took her fingers and wiped it into her mouth just like a porn star.

We cleaned up and I grabbed a beer and got my wife a glass of wine so I could try and make some sense out of what just happened. The murmur was gone and I couldn't hear any voices but something was still not right. I began to rub my wife's back and as soon as I touched her I could hear the voice. So that was it! As long as I had contact I had control. I could hear thoughts and influence them. This was the best day of my life. I rubbed her back and thought "You should get your biggest vibrator and get yourself off while I take some pictures of it. No sooner did I think it than she got up grabbed her biggest toy from the drawer and suggested I grab my camera. I watched her fuck herself to climax twice before I realized she was going to keep going until I wanted her to stop so I gave her a break. We fucked three more times that night before I passed out.

Morning came quickly and I was still turning things over in my head on my way to work. I stopped at my normal coffee shop on the way in and ordered a large house coffee. As I handed Sandy the money our hands touched slightly and I heard her voice. Sandy was in her late forty's and was slightly overweight but she didn't have very good self esteem even though she looked better than she gave herself credit for. She was thinking about Gwen the twenty three year old cutie who worked with her in the shop and how she hated taking orders from her and she hated that she was so damn cute.

This gave me an idea. I asked Gwen for something behind the counter so I could make physical contact. When I did I took control of her mind and suggested that she wanted Sandy to treat her as a personal sex toy that day when their shift was over. I left for work feeling like a Good Samaritan for my deeds.

As I arrived at work the reality of this new power hit me. I had a power that I wasn't sure how to control or how long it would last. I determined I was going to take full advantage of it while trying to control it. I wanted to see if I really needed to be touching someone to control them. I asked my boss for a moment of his time and focused on making him give me a raise. Five minutes later I was making ten thousand more a year and all I had to do was really focus.

I went straight to the office lounge and found Becky and Amanda hanging out drinking coffee and talking about their upcoming weekend plans. I suggested they come over to hang out with my wife and me on Friday night and they both agreed to be there. I left early that day because I couldn't wait to get home to my beautiful wife and see how her day went. I wondered if there were any lasting effects or if she realized that some of those thoughts weren't actually her own.

After a brief conversation I could see no evidence that anything was wrong so I started on the next phase of my plan.

When she left the room I suggested she stay naked in the house at all times. When she came back she was naked. Next I suggested she should shave her pussy and let me film it with the video camera. She just walked in the bathroom and got her shaving stuff and told me to get the camera because she had an idea.

I set up the camera while she readied herself for shaving. She moved the mirror off the wall in front of her so she could see her pussy and placed a bowl of warm water and her shaving gear on a towel next to her. As soon as I turned on the camera she started working her clit and playing with her outer lips. I suggested she get shaving before she got too exited and couldn't focus. I zoomed in really close and watched as she shaved her pussy. She started at the top and worked her way down each side of her luscious pink lips until it was waxy smooth. I gave her some baby oil and she wiped it all around until her beautiful pussy was gleaming. She surprised me by asking if I wanted her to fuck herself in the ass with her dildo. Of course I filmed as she oiled up her 15" double ended dildo and slid it in and out of her ass until she was writhing in orgasmic pleasure. I shut down the camera and fucked her until I blew my load into her glistening snatch. When I pulled out she began fingering herself harder than I had ever seen her. I couldn't believe it, my wife would rub her pussy when we were fucking but she never just started wanking off in front of me like that before let alone dildo her ass like that. I fired the camera back up and filmed her getting herself off in case this new found power didn't last

That night as she was falling asleep I suggested that Becky and Amanda were coming over tomorrow and it might be great to try some group sex. I lay there as my wife slept soundly wondering just how my weekend was going to shape up.

The next day at work was a blur. I couldn't focus on work at all, I could only think about my wife and Becky and Amanda writhing around oiled up and horny just begging me to fuck them in all of their holes. I left early again, and I stopped in my morning coffee shop. Gwen was behind the counter and I asked how Sandy was doing. She had a twinkle in her eye when she said she "was fine". Just then Sandy came out from the back room and subtly rubbed her hand across Gwen's ass. I knew right there I had more in store for these two.

When I got home the house was clean and there was music playing upstairs. My wife greeted me naked and she smelled of sex, she had just finished getting off. I told her Becky and Amanda would be here soon and that I was going to get ready.

I heard the car pull up as I was getting dressed after a shower. I quickly came down stairs to see the reaction of the girls when they saw my wife's beautiful naked form. They rang the bell and I answered the door, I took there coats and led them into the living room. I called out to my wife to let her know our guests were here and waited.

When she walked in the girls were shocked but Amanda was immediately turned on, I could read it. Becky was confused. I immediately probed to see if any of them had any particular fantasies about other women. It turns out that Becky surprised me by having a very dark fantasy and I decided we would act it out tonight.

Becky wanted to dominate two women. She wanted total control. She would masturbate and make them lick and suck and fuck whoever she commanded them to in any way at any time. I slipped this fantasy into everyone's mind and things began to unfold quickly.

Becky looked at my wife and said "Go get me all your toys bitch!" Then she turned to Amanda and ordered her to strip. As Amanda took off her skirt Becky grabbed her hair and shoved Amanda's face into her loins and said " I can't wait. Eat my pussy now!" This girl was dark, I wasn't really in control at this point but I was rock hard just waiting to see what was next. My wife came back in with all of our sex toys, the big double dildo, two vibrators, some oils and a mask.

Becky told her to grab the dildo and bring it to her. As my wife handed Becky the dildo Becky told Amanda to bend over. As soon as she did Becky put the dildo in my wife's mouth when she was satisfied she put a hand on Amandas back and twisted the big doildo into her pussy. Amanda hadn't even finished undressing yet. My wife began to caress Amanda's tits and finger her ass while Becky slammed into her with the big dildo. I could see Amanda loved every second as did my wife. They were both very close to orgasm at this point. I watched Becky fingering herself as she dominated my wife and Amanda. Becky was looking right into my eyes as she told my wife to sit on Amanda's face. As Amanda sucked and slurped on my wife's beautiful pussy Becky held Amanda's legs open and invited me in.

I could feel the passion of these three women as I entered into this slippery knot of sex and lust. I fucked Amanda until she came so hard that she almost threw my wife up in the air. I decided it was time for me to take control, I pulled my cock out of Amanda and went right into my wife's mouth. Amanda was drained at this point so I told Becky to help my wife suck my cock. I watched as the two of them slid their lips together up and down my shaft.

I told Becky she was going to get the real treat. My wife and Amanda both went to work on Becky with the vibrators. They worked on her pussy and her ass but I wouldn't let her cum yet. They fucked Becky until she would have cum three times over before I plunged my dick into her ass. I slammed her ass while the other two women were licking her tits and playing with her pussy. I told them they would all cum when I did. I pulled my glistening cock from Becky's ass and watched as her eager mouth attacked it. This was all I could stand; the other two began kissing Becky and licking my cock as I exploded stream after stream of cum onto their faces. It seemed like it would never end. After that we cleaned up and I began to plan the rest of our weekend together....... To be continued