Unexpected Power Ch. 03

Story Info
The Cocktail Party.
2.1k words
4.3
44.5k
7
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/17/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After just a few weeks I have been able to develop my powers to a level that allows me to control my immediate environment. I have noticed that I can effect lasting changes to the psyche of anyone I make suggestions to. Probably because on some level the suggestions I make exist in their mind on some level already, I just bring them into the light.

Sandy and Gwen were a perfect example of this. These two women worked at the coffee shop I visited almost daily on my trips t the office. Sandy was in her late forties with a nice body, she was slightly overweight but her huge D cup Breasts seemed to fit so nicely on her frame that they would have seemed out of place if the rest of her were any smaller. Gwen was in her twenties, and she had a great body. She was tight with perfect round tits that she displayed prominently. She had the confidence of a girl who was used to hearing compliments about her looks and being hit on regularly.

I sensed an attraction between the women a few weeks ago and probed their minds to suggest they act upon it. I suggested Gwen should let Sandy act out some dominant lesbian fantasies that she wouldn't have dared suggest without some coaxing.

Now as I sit in the shop sipping a cup of coffee and reading the paper I can feel that was a success. They may not be an exclusive couple but they are definitely fuck buddies. Sandy was definitely feeling more confident. Now she felt unleashed, without any sexual boundaries. I sensed bigger things for these two. It gave me an idea.

I approached the counter, handed Sandy a slip of paper with an address and a time on it and left knowing she would be there. I set about the rest of the morning repeating this little ritual in all the stops around town, wherever I sensed sexual frustration or lust. When I arrived home I spoke to Kay about the idea of having a party tomorrow night, I explained what I had in mind and she was as exited as I was.

The following day...

I awoke to Kay sucking on my cock. She was on a mission, stroking and slurping as she rose up and down on my increasingly hard dick. I was about to release when she stopped and looked at me with a devilish grin. When she kneeled up a dildo sprang from the harness she had been wearing while she sucked me hard. She grabbed the lube and began oiling up the rubber cock as she explained how she always wanted to fuck me while I jacked off. I was not expecting this first thing in the morning but I was still throbbing hard and I couldn't look away from the look of pure unfiltered lust on my wife's face.

She moved into position and placed the cold rubber cock at the opening of my ass and began to gently work it in. It was both pleasure and pain at the same time. Once she was in she began to play with my cock. She sat still in my ass while she stroked slowly on my dick. As I got harder she started to move in and out slowly but with long strokes. She began picking up speed and I pushed her hands away and began pumping my cock myself. I had never experienced anything like this before, I wasn't sure if I would again but I was in the moment with her. She was pinching her nipples and sliding her hands all up and down her body while she rhythmically pumped her dildo in and out of my ass. I told her I was about to cum and she went wild, she grabbed the base of the dildo and began pressing it hard against her clit as she fucked me. With a long groan I shot my load up in the air. As stream after stream of cum landed back on my chest my wife was looking into my eyes and working her pussy like she was possessed. Finally she pulled out of my ass and lay there next to me pressing hard on the rubber cock.

She removed the harness and revealed the dildo was also penetrating her as she fucked me. With each stroke she was fucking herself too. We lay there spent for a few minutes before we got up to shower and prepare for the day. This newly sexually liberated wife of mine was something wilder than I ever expected, it was going to be a fun night.

That evening the house was set. Plenty of hors d'oeuvres and dips with drink enough for everyone. We had a table filled with toys and lube as well as a little light bondage gear for those more adventurous types. Most of the guests had never met but I planted a suggestion to make everyone at ease with one another. As they mingled and chatted I read everyone to seek out the just the right fantasies to act out tonight. For every one of the guests tonight would be a first. Sandy wanted to be gang banged with five or six men cumming on her face and tits. Gwen wanted to fuck the brains out of Jeff the bank teller that worked near the coffee shop. Kay's friend Elle wanted to be dominated by two women.

My plan was for Kay and I to go around the world visiting all of these fantasies, a veritable buffet of sexual experiences all in one night. As the guests drank and became more and more acquainted I gradually made suggestions to increase their sexual appetites and lower their inhibitions. It wouldn't take long now.

Sandy was the first to make a move, she simply dropped to her knees and pulled out one guys cock as a few more circled around to watch she started pulling on all of their zippers until there were four men standing around her as she sucked furiously on the first lucky guy. The other three were pumping their meat and moving to try and get her to suck them. Sandy was in ecstasy; she had never felt appreciated or lusted after like this her entire life. She suggested they move to another room so she could accommodate all of these guys at once and they filed out immediately and headed for the rec room in the basement.

When I returned to the living room I found Elle sitting on the couch with some other guests watching as Gwen, Kay, and Jeff were kissing and fondling each other in the center of the room in front of the fireplace. Their clothes were all beginning to come off in a predictable manner. In moments they were all naked, Gwen was kissing Jeff while she let her hands explore all of Kay's perfect body. Jeff seemed to be enjoying the attention as he was completely hard. Kay was first to notice the size of Jeff's cock, it had to be every bit of eleven inches and thick as hell. Kay knelt down to give her attentions to this massive organ. Gwen was right beside her as they both slowly worked the huge shaft of Jeff's young cock. I sensed Jeff was overwhelmed and ready to blow so I made a suggestion to ease his nerves and let him enjoy the attention he was getting.

By now Elle was removing her clothes as she was told by the other couple on the couch. She wanted to be dominated by a couple of women but she wasn't complaining about the married couple teaming up right now to make her their sexual play toy. The husband seemed to be running the show, he ordered Elle to crawl over in front of his wife and slowly remove her skirt. Elle obediently worked on removing his wife's skirt while he moved around behind her and slapped her ass hard enough to leave a red mark on it. A wave of intense erotic pleasure rippled through her as she reveled in the sting of pain. She wanted more but she dare not say for risk of upsetting her masters.

Now it was the wife's turn to take the lead. She ordered her husband to strip, exposing his by now massive hard on and start stroking it. She asked Elle if she would like to touch it, Elle replied yes and the wife ordered her husband to jack off but don't let Ell touch it. Elle replied "yes masters" only to have the wife tell her she could not. Instead she ordered Elle to remain on all fours and just watch as her husband jerked faster. Suddenly Elle felt the sting of a paddle on her ass. The wife, now completely naked was standing over her and rubbing her ass with the leather paddle in the other hand. Elle felt she was going to lose herself right there. The wife spanked Elle continually telling her she didn't deserve that big dick she was staring at.

Elle's pleasure jumped to an almost uncontrollable level when the wife penetrated her ass with a large vibrator. The wife could see the level of frustration and lust on Elle's face, she ordered Elle to work the vibrator in and out of ass. This was all she could take and she began to tense up in preparation for an enormous orgasm. At that moment the husband splashed a massive load into Elle's face. She opened her mouth and liked her lips in anticipation of the rest of his creamy load splashed into her mouth and on her cheek. He smeared his draining cock against her face until he was done cumming.

The wife then grabbed Elle's by the back of the head and began kissing her furiously on the mouth, mingling the hot load back and forth between her mouth and Elle's. Elle exploded with the most intense orgasm she had ever had as the wife then grabbed the vibrator and pushed in and out of Elle's ass at a furious pace until Elle collapsed with exhaustion and lust.

Kay and Gwen were still busy at work on Jeff's cock so I decided to pay sandy a visit downstairs. I could hear the slapping of someone pounding Sandy hard when I walked in the room. Sandy was getting railed from behind while she sucked on anther cock with one more in each hand. She was in total control and loving every second. I watched as they took turns fucking Sandy in her pussy and then her ass, she worked these guys like a pro. She told them she wanted their hot sticky cum on her face and tits and they all circled around her pumping their cocks like they were earlier. She writhed and moaned as they shot loads of creamy hot cum on her face, she licked and sucked and smeared it all over her enormous breasts. When she was convinced they were finished she pulled them on top of her in a lustful pile to recuperate for round two.

I came back upstairs to see Gwen getting the fucking of her life from Jeff and Kay. Kay was playing with Gwen's clit while Jeff pounded his enormous cock in and out of her like a machine. I decided to get involved so I slipped in front of Gwen and she instinctively just started sucking my cock. Kay let go of Gwen's clit and grabbed a huge doubled ended dildo and began focusing on her own pussy. Gwen slurped away on my cock and I was trying to decide whether or not I wanted to come all over her pretty face when Kay made the decision for me. She stopped Gwen and Jeff's fucking to rearrange everyone.

Kay lay on the floor and Gwen crawled over her. Elle decided to lend a hand and reinserted the double ended dildo into Kay's pussy, then she put the other end I Gwen's pussy. Elle began working the dildo as the women started kissing. Jeff took his huge cock and positioned Elle to take his cock while she fucked the other women.

I jacked my cock while Kay and Gwen kissed and sucked each other's mouths just inches away. Gwen broke away from Kay to pay my meat some attention. Elle was beginning to lose control as Jeff's cock did its job on her; Kay and Gwen were losing it too. I suggested they can all cum when I did. As soon as the first load of my cream hit Gwen the three women rocked and bucked with intense orgasms. Jeff shot the biggest load I have ever seen onto Elle's face as she turned to face him. I sprayed several times on Gwen's face which my loving wife was quick to clean off. We all cleaned ourselves and fucked and sucked each other for several more hours before the guests began to leave the next morning.

This was just the first party since discovering my powers but certainly not the last...