Unexpected Relief Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like what you see, Tommy?" Another seemingly innocent rhetorical question, that I knew it was anything but.

I didn't respond with words, my only, and best reply, was my blue eyes drinking in her beauty. That was all the answer she needed.

"You haven't even seen them out of the bra yet, but I think you'll like them..." She reached behind them, grinding herself onto me through my pants- I could feel the scalding heat through her jeans,"...I know I like them."

No doubts remained, this was a woman now- confident and beautiful... and she knew it.

Reaching behind her back, Yolanda deftly undid the snaps and her breasts, full and round, amazingly firm for their size, bounced out of their lacy prison. Her nipples were large, like black licorice gumdrops, the aureola's wide as teacups. I saw, glinting in the hazy light, what looked to be two rings, and I just stared in amazement. I was used to white girls, and the kind I had dated were rather thin and straight in their angles, milk and delicate roses. Yolonda was the best that round could give you, coffee and licorice and chocolate made flesh.

"Beautiful...God, 'Londa...you're gorgeous." I stared up at her and she reached down and took my glasses from me, putting them on her nightstand.

"I know I am... but it's so good to hear you say it, Tommy." She undid my shirt and her nails roamed through my chest hair to the enjoyment of both of us.

I sat up and took one of her full breasts into my mouth, worked my tongue on her hardening nipple, playing with the jewelry. I now understood the "point" of nipple piercings.

"Ohhhh yeessss...." Yolanda hissed, gripping my head," Just like that...God, I love the way your mouth feels on my tit. Suck it in with that wonderful mouth of yours, you fucker, bite it now- don't be shy!"

Janette, at least with me...had acted so prudish- like she was was some keepsake that needed to be sheltered from harm. I knew wasn't really the case after seeing how Peter treated her. I have to admit, it was a turn on for me to be rough like this. In response I sucked with greater fervor, delighting in the taste of the smooth, fragrant skin of her large, dark nipple and bit and tried to inhale her breast, an effort that was futile, given their size, but still immensely rewarding. Her hips pumped against mine, and her began to reach down between my legs.

"God, Tom, you're so hard...that cock...God Tommy, I've wanted this cock for years.!"

My hand gripped her ass again, hard, goaded on by my lust and her admission.

"You can spank me if you want to, be rough- I like it rough." I had always been gentle in my lovemaking- I was a big man, and I didn't want to hurt my partner, but I was beyond turned on right now- I trusted Yolanda to know what she wanted. In response, my large hand snapped onto her soft, supple ass, the report echoing throughout her small apartment like a gunshot.

"Aaaaaahhh....yeeeah!" She moaned and started to bite, then do this strange, but incredibly wonderful nibble/sucking motion on my bald head with those deliciously full lips of hers," Again!"

Smack! Smack! Smack!

My hand warmed against her jean clad ass as I kept sucking and biting and chewing on her breast, instead of hurting her, it only turned her on even more. She shuddered, her hips undulating against me like a dancer's.

After several wonderful moments of her scratching at my pale, broad hairy chest like cat kneading, she lifted up and deftly undid my pants, yanking them down. I groaned at the sudden, but not unwelcome assault of her full, wet lips sucking on my throbbing, aching cock. Deftly she repositioned herself so I could see her grey eyes full of joy and lust staring back at me.

I heard her unzip the snaps on her own pants, and I moaned again at the action of her long, agile, pierced tongue against the underside of my cock.

"How...God...'Londa...God..." It was the best I could get out as I felt myself throb in her mouth, and I could hear the snap of her jean's fly and zipper. Even in the headiness of my pleasure, it was amazing to see her sinuously undo her jeans using just the motion of her hips and thighs, undulating in the most unbelievably erotic way, almost as if she were a snake molting. I felt my eyes roll back into my head as I felt her throat gripping me like a vice. I wasn't sure if I was her lover or her prey.

I was so close..I didn't want to finish so early...I didn't...I wanted...I kept trying to warn her, but gasps and moans were all I could manage.

Instead of stopping, she only increased her pace, and I could see the triangle of purple silk against the fullness of her dark ass, my feet with shoes still on them, were flailing as her eyes smiled at me knowingly.

My hands found her hair as my hips pump of their own volition, and she kept going faster and faster, the wet noises of her mouth and throat filling the room, and I saw her snake a slender brown hand to play with her own needy cleft as the other grip her left breast, pulling on the large, dark and adorned nipple.

It was too much- it had been so long since I've felt the touch of a woman...and my God...

"Nngnnnnggggg!!!!!" I grunted, unable to form any kind of articulate words, cum erupting from me, scalding and thick into the hot, tight wetness of her throat. I could hear the delicious sounds of her playing with her own soaked sex and feel the moans she made in her throat, mouth and lips vibrate through the thick steel of my cock. Instead of recoiling, as Janette would- (on the rare occasions she would have deigned to give me oral sex) Yolanda slammed her mouth to the base of my dick and purred thirstily, giving herself a raw and powerful orgasm of her own as she expertly milked me of every last bit of seed. I could feel overflowing wetness against her sheets and the raw, rich scent of her just saturate the room.

Disappointed that it might be over, I waited to soften in her mouth, but I didn't. I was so turned on and she withdrew her mouth from my still aching, throbbing leaking member with a satisfied wet pop.

"I knew it," Yolanda murmured around me, as if she had been the first to discover something precious and hidden in plain sight.

Like a sleek cat, she smiled at me, contentedly licking the lips that had given me so much pleasure only moments before. I lay on her bed, my legs splayed and the pale, meaty spike of my manhood still throbbed and wet from the sweetness of her mouth and my climax. Languidly, lovingly she undid my shoes casually throwing them to the floor, pulling my slacks down and doing the same. Giving me a show, she slowly pulled her own panties down, and I saw with surprise, but not dismay- that she did not shave as was the current style. Her plump mound was covered by a dense thatch of curly hair, dripping and covered in moisture and scent- the lips of her sex were full and engorged with arousal.

I pulled her to me and we kissed, and I tasted myself on her lips and tongue, my hand gripping one of her large tits in my hand, gripping the flesh and playing and pinching the nipple. She moaned again throatily, her entrancing grey eyes opening briefly in ecstatic surprise before becoming lidded in smoldering lust.

As I held her close to me, I could feel her juices dripping onto my thigh, she was so wet and slick- her heat and scent wafting into me and like some succulent summer plum. I just knew I had to taste her. I threw her face down onto the bed, and she yelped in both surprise and delight, neither of us constrained any longer by inhibitions or clothing- her hips ground into the bed in anticipation. Gripping the bouncing cheeks of her ass, I buried my nose into her deep, sweet cleft and inhaled her intoxicating scent as she screamed into her sheets, her hips thrusting back into my bearded mouth. My tongue darted up and down the plump lips of her sex, and I licked her pussy like the delicacy it was, my hands continuing to grip the meat of her unbelievable ass, the dark, healthy flesh squeezing outward like dough. I buried my tongue deep into her tight wetness, and I could taste and feel her juices, like burning, sweet syrup on my tongue and lips. After just a few minutes my beard and chest hair was saturated with her, as she ground herself, moaning like a cat in heat against my face.

"Oh Tom...that's it...god...I love the way you feel...just like that, more...there...Tommy, God...eat that pussy...c'mon..." She was working her hips against my face and I felt myself dizzy and rutting, my cock aching and drooling again against her rounded calf and slender ankle. Shuddering against me again, Yolanda screamed in joy and her sex flooded with wetness, I did my damnedest to do what she did for me, drink in all of the heady spiciness of her ambrosia. Even in the throes of her climax she looked back, smiling at me, arching her muscular back.

When the main quakes subsided a bit, she pulled me up to her with a beautiful fury, kissing me deeply, her tongue searching my mouth for her own taste. She held me tight, her nails scratching into my chest as I cradled her to me, reveling in the feel of her soft, supple body, with it's perfect dark, smooth, heated skin. I could feel the fullness of her breasts mashing into my chest, her nipple rings little spots of cool against the hot.

From the nightstand drawer she pulled out a condom and looked at me expectantly, her eyes large and luminous, thick ringlets sticking to her lovely brow from our efforts, her body more than primed, trembling with desire and want.

"I want you to fuck me now, Tom, right now...Please?" Despite her raw need, she almost looked as vulnerable and fragile as she did on the day we first met, all those years ago.

I simply nodded, and took the condom from her, unwrapping it and she watched with delighted rapture as I unfurled it onto my aching hardness. My eyes feasted in the beauty of her, this woman, this sexy, crazy wild woman who I had known for years, whose life I had touched, and who in turned touched my own, but was really just meeting for the first time tonight.

Laying gently against the bed she spread her legs, and I could see even through the thickness of her tightly coiled curls the plumpness of her clitoris poking from underneath it's hood- still oozing wetness in anticipation of me. I straddled her, I gazing into her encouraging, pleading eyes I entered her in one continuously slow, firm thrust. She moaned and cried into my ear, her short, but sharp nails digging into my broad back.

"Oh, God, oh God...YESSSSSS!" 'Landa hissed, her sweet, full lips on my neck, her strong supple hips thrusting up towards me- it was all so so hot, tight, wet and simply perfect.

"Oh 'Landa...So this is so good" I confessed in grunting moans as I thrust into her again and again, she answered with her own cries and huffs as she mewled against me. We made the bed shake and I heard loud rockabilly music turned up in the background to drown out the noise we were making, though I no longer cared who heard.

"What is, baby?" Yolanda asked as she gripped me in her tight sheathe," Tell me, what's so good?"

"Your pussy...your pussy, it's so good 'Landa!" I confessed, almost weeping with joy as I kept thrusting into her, and she responded by meeting me halfway, our bodies melding into each other equally.

"So...so...is your cock, Tommy- you fuck...in...m-my cunt so fucking good!" She bit into my shoulder as she hissed out these words," Harder...please...God...harder!"

I slammed into her again and again- my body still so pent up from all those long months of denial. I surrendered to her urgings, her strong thighs and calves gripping my legs, locking me to her we fucked- every impact causing her full, lush flesh shudder and shake so deliciously.. I breathily moaned into her ear and she cried into mine. I loved the bittersweet pain of her nails in my flesh, and the constricting tightness of her pussy that almost hurt yet felt so good.

"C'mon Tommy...cum in me...cum in that pussy...it's just for you- let go...cum in my pussy for me like I wanted you to years ago, cum for me, Baby." Her grey eyes searched mine, and her tongue darted out from her full, plush lips into my ear."God...I'm cumming Tom. I'm cumming just for you baby...please cum for MEEEEE!!!!"

I could feel her scalding sweetness grip me like a fist as she exploded in wetness- and I thrust deep into her for a few more, frenzied times until I couldn't help but let go came into her, if I hadn't worn a condom, I would have surely coated the whole of her- our lips meeting to kiss deeply, passionately- For that moment, I'm sure that she and I are the only two people in the world, the only two in the very Universe.

She didn't let go of me, instead, holding me fast with her sexy, powerful legs, gripping me like a drowning woman. One of her soft, small brown hands cupped my cheek and I continued to empty even more of my spend into the condom and she just smiled with that smile of hers, the one that could penetrate any darkness and breathed into me as I softened, and I pulled, reluctantly from the wonderful haven of her womanhood.

Yolanda crooned into my ear, giving me little nips on my neck and she deftly took off the condom filled with my spent seed and tossed it into a wastebasket nearby.

I looked into her eyes and held her to me, enjoying her softness, her warmth, her lush wetness...this- this was so very, very sweet.

"Was I good for you, Tommy?" She asked me, her voice husky, with just a tiny hint of that leftover vulnerability.

I smiled down at her, gently brushing the thick ringlets of midnight hair from her face with the back of my handy- my mind full of the tender wonderful thoughts I had towards her. I drank in large grey eyes framed in the beauty of her full, round face and responded in my low rumble," You were...beyond wonderful. How...how was I?"

She smiled at me as she considered my question- the corners of her lips curling into a satisfied, bliss-filled smile," Just...just how I had hoped."

I held her to me, inhaling her scent in as little aftershocks shot through the both of us and my eyes grew heavy and lidded and I tried to keep them open.

'Landa repositioned herself and held me to her full breasts, gently running her small, soft hand over my head, kissing me. Against my ear she whispered," Those that go searching for love only make manifest their own lovelessness, and the loveless never find love...."

I smiled and nuzzled into her, muttering into that expanse of firm, brown flesh, finishing the D.H. Lawrence quote she began...," -only the loving find love, and they never have to seek for it."

And we with that, wrapped in each others arms we both fell asleep, and for the first time in months, I slept and forgot to be sad.