Unexpected Results Continue

Story Info
Wife's surprise for husband has more unexpected results.
2.5k words
4.29
47.6k
5

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/04/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
misb
misb
10 Followers

I lay there exhausted yet still wired and dripping wet. I could not get the experience out of my head and reliving it had my juices flowing. Over time; however, as aroused as I was, the exhaustion took over and I fell asleep.

While I slept, a new story started to unfold. Unbeknownst to me, my husband's nephew, Jason, had talked to my husband about coming over later that night after going to a high school basketball game. Mike had mentioned he had a surprise for him. The surprise was simply that he had found a couple of rare baseball cards on his trip. Mike had thought Jason, who had been into baseball cards for years, would like to see them. Jason had no idea what the surprise was. Jason had just turned eighteen and was a senior in high school. A muscular good looking young man who played football, he was shy; not a star, nor a lady's man.

When Jason got to our house he was with a friend and they had had a few beers after the game. When they found the house locked and the lights off they wondered what had happened to Mike. They had walked a ways to get to our house and Jason knew where we kept our spare key so he went to the back and got it. They figured they would go inside and wait for Mike and his surprise.

When they got inside the house the lights were out except for the master bedroom at the top of the steps. They looked at each other and then they started up the stairs toward the light coming out of the bedroom with no idea what they were walking toward. When they got to the door and looked in expecting to find Mike they got the sight of their lives.

"What the fuck?" Jason murmured. His friend just stared. My ass and pussy, still raised high in the air and spread invitingly was pointing right at them. They looked at each other and then back at me and started walking slowly toward the bed. There taped to the bed was my note which read, "Something new for you, I am sure you'll enjoy." As you can imagine, Jason thought the note was for him and that this was his surprise.

Jason grabbed his friend and headed out of the room while his friend looked back at my gapping pussy. Outside the room his friend started to talk and Jason motioned for him to whisper.

"What are we doing out here?"

"That is my Aunt," Jason replied.

"I don't know about your Aunt but it is the most gorgeous sight I have ever seen waiting for some attention."

"How do you know she is waiting for some attention? She's asleep."

"Come on!" Jason's friend implored. "Either she put herself in that position or your Uncle did but the note makes it clear she is your surprise and I am going back in there and fuck the shit out of her."

"Okay but I go first, it is my Aunt and the surprise was meant for me."

Back in the room Jason, lightly ran his hand across my ass and I started to come out of my slumber. He started rubbing both of my ass checks and then lightly pulled my pussy lips apart to get a good look. I had not been asleep long and was still feeling the effects of the fucking Billy had given me. Although I was still half asleep, my arousal immediately started to rise.

Jason put his head down and licked straight up my pussy and across my clit. I bucked hard from the sudden electric sensation and was immediately awake but with that just-awake confusion. Also, I couldn't see and was trying to come to grips with what just woke me up.

I heard the two young men laughing and then one said, "Here, let me try that." The other responded quickly, "No! You wait your turn."

It hit me that the voice sounded like Mike's young nephew, Jason, but I didn't recognize the other voice. I tried to wake up and come to grips with what was happening. How old was Jason?

Suddenly he went back after my pussy and clit. He was not patient like Billy, nor soft. He grabbed my butt cheeks, pulled them apart and went back after my pussy and up to my clit pressing the middle of his tongue directly across my clit.

Oh my God. Here I go again. This would normally be much too much and too quick. Billy, however, had left me primed and ready so foreplay was totally unnecessary. It was a good thing because I am not sure Jason knew much about foreplay or cared. He went impatiently after my cunt hard and quick like a starving dog. It took me right up the ladder very quickly and I started squirming and bucking as much as I could in the restrained position I was in. He kept going and I keep bucking.

I felt someone put his hand between me and the bed and grab my boob and roughly start playing with it and then start pinching the nipple. As I said before, I love attention to my boobs once I am aroused and, although this would normally be too quick and too rough, my body was totally ready. The sensation on my cunt being ravished and my nipple pinched was electric.

Then the hand left my nipple and my upper body was pulled back, arching my back more and pulling my boobs off the bed while stretching my arms out more. The other guy got under me and started sucking hard and biting on my nipple while Jason continued lapping my cunt like a dog. I arched my back even more, pushed my cunt back into Jason's mouth and went over the top screaming into my gag as an orgasm plowed through me.

I tensed and then started bucking again as wave after wave of orgasm rolled through me and both guys continued ravishing my cunt and tits. Then Jason pulled away from my cunt but the other guy kept after my boob licking roughly. I was gasping for breath but given no break and Jason entered me roughly and quickly to the hilt and then just started pounding away. I could not catch my breath and then the other guy reached under me and started fingering my clit again roughly.

These kids knew nothing but hard and rough or at least that was all they were interested in right then. I kept gasping for air and bucking and went right back into another orgasm. This was too much! What could I do but try to ride it out and enjoy the overwhelming sensation. The other guy pulled out from under me and unhooked one of my wrists and then the other one and then while Jason was pounding away pulled my arms back behind my back and cuffed them together.

Since the cuffs have long chains my arms were a little lose. Jason slowed down long enough to grab one elbow with one hand and then the other elbow with the other hand. He then pulled my arms back enough to raise my head and arch my back and then went back to the pounding. This was a new position for me and boy did it create a deep penetration. I don't know how long this continued when suddenly Jason stopped and pulled out.

"I am going to fuck her ass," Jason declared. "I always wanted to do that and she has the KY right here so she must like it."

I felt KY applied to my asshole and while I was calming down a little, I realized my pussy was extra wet. Did Jason come in me? I had no time to think as his hard cock started into my ass. He was still hard as a rock so I did not know if he had come. Luckily he was a little slower and worked his way into me slowly.

With my ass raised way up in the air and my legs spread he had easy access and was able to get all the way into me fairly quickly and then started to quicken the pace. He was quickly fucking my ass with full abandon while the other guy went back to fingering my clit.

Here I go again as the orgasm started to come closer but different. An ass fuck is different than a pussy fuck and even with the clit fingering I was able to hold back the orgasm.

"Hold on a minute," the other guy said. He pushed the pillows from under me but I did not fall to the bed because Jason, still buried in my ass, held me up by the elbows while the other guy slid under me.

It suddenly hit me what was coming. I had never been DPed before or even had a threesome; but, before I could consider it, the other guy was under me and penetrating quickly with a huge cock. Oh my God! I was so full as he buried his cock all the way in. I was so wet there was little resistance even though his cock was so big.

They both held still as I got used to the fullness and then Jason started going in and out of my ass again slowly. Then the monster cock started going in and out as they tried to create a rhythm.

Soon they were picking up the pace. One going in as the other went out. I would not have thought before experiencing it, that I would like this as much as I did. I could feel their cocks rubbing against each other through the thin membrane between my anal canal and my pussy. It was overwhelming but very satisfying. It was also giving my clit a chance to calm down a little.

They continued that pace, one in then the other. Then Jason started grunting loud, let go of my arms so I fell down onto the other guy's chest and then, after a couple more thrusts, Jason pulled out.

The guy underneath me had more to give and kept driving that monster cock in and out. My boobs were rubbing against his chest which was very sweaty, probably my sweat, but hairless. I do not know if he was yet to grow chest hair or just shaved it but it brought my attention back to how young these guys were. I was being fucked by a couple of kids. This contact also stimulated my nipples which I absolutely love.

Soon I started riding him with all I had. What a wonderful night. All attention was to my body and nothing else. Soon he started to grunt and I felt a load of cum shoot into my cunt and then we both slowed down.

I collapsed on top of him, trying again to catch my breath. As I sat there panting I realized how little physical energy I had. I could hardly move. Then Jason raised me up by my hips as the other guy slid out from under me.

"I want to see her front," Jason said. "I have always wanted to get a glimpse of her tits." They unfastened the cuffs for my ankles and wrists and start rolling me over.

"I've got an idea," the other guy said as he started reconnecting my wrist cuffs to the head posts which stretched out my arms and thus my boobs. I was just too tired to resist. They pushed my legs back raising my ass and put a couple pillows beneath my ass and lay me back down arching my back. Then they cuffed my ankles to the bed posts at the foot of the bed.

As I started getting my energy back and was able to think. I realized I was right back where I started; stretched out, totally exposed, and open for their pleasure while restrained, blindfolded and not able to talk.

They started lightly rubbing my boobs, one on each, and softly exploring my body. They had obviously calmed down and were able to take their time more. They rubbed my boobs and then one started licking around the sides and underneath my nipples. The other quickly followed. As I said, I love for my boobs getting attention.

I started feeling hands all over my body; across my stomach, along my side, down my hips and upper legs while my boobs kept receiving the wonderful tongue lashing. This was marvelous. I thought my body was through but this was bringing me around and I started to feel the arousal rise and my wetness coming back.

Come on, this is ridiculous. How could I be so exhausted but my body keeps reacting?

One started fingering my pussy lips but stayed away from my clit. One of these kids knew what he was doing. One of them moved his tongue licking my nipple and then the other followed suit and my arousal continued to rise. Then the finger moved up to my clit and started rubbing in a circle around it and then start going back and forth across it.

Here we go again. How many times can I cum in one night? I raised my hips and start bucking. They continued on my boobs and I felt a second hand go to my cunt and start fingering me. Oh my God. I bucked and screamed into my gag as another orgasm overcame me. When it was too much I started shaking my head back and forth and they quickly let go off my pussy and slowed down on my boobs until they pulled away.

As I was starting to come down, one of them climbed up on the bed and entered me. I could tell it was Jason by the size of his cock. I was glad it was not monster cock but was also glad it was Jason.

He slowly started fucking me. Nice and slow. As I calmed down my pussy still was receiving the nice feel of a hard young cock. He started licking my boobs and then started nibbling on my neck. He removed my gag and started nibbling on my lips while fucking me nice and slow but continuous. He started kissing me more passionately and I started kissing him back.

I realized this was the first love making of the night and even if it was not with my husband, it was just what I needed and was with a nice, good looking boy who I liked. We continued kissing passionately and he pulled off the blindfold and looked straight into my eyes as he continued kissing me and fucking me. He pulled back a little. "Thank you," he said lightly.

How could I have told him the note and surprise was not meant for him, which I did later on, but not then. I just kissed him again and closed my eyes. He put the blindfold back on and kept up the slow fucking. It hit me once the blindfold was back on that I did not get to see the other guy. This continued for a while and then he picked the pace back up, kissed me harder and came inside of me with a grunt.

This was nice but I was exhausted and ready to sleep.

misb
misb
10 Followers