Unexpected Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,075 Followers

I was in heaven. He was warm and his chest and belly were covered in soft, straight hair. It was like having my own giant teddy bear. Ok, a very sexy, good smelling, fairly nicely built, gay teddy bear. He held me for the longest time, his fingers stroking my arms and his lips teasing my ear and neck. I was throbbing when he whispered, "Please stay."

How could I do anything else? I'd been in love with him since I was thirteen. I let him chew on my ear as I fought with myself over it. My libido won over my common sense. "I've got to call home; my sister will be worried." He got me my cell and I called.


Heather sounded panicked. "Tommy, where the hell are you?"

"I was out with Anthony."

"I'll get the car; where are you?"

"I'm at his place. I don't need you to pick me up."

She paused. "What do you mean; you don't need me to pick you up?"

"I'm spending the night." She started objecting, but I talked over her. "See you tomorrow." I hung up and shut off the phone.

Tony's voice was a little doubtful. "Is everything alright?"

I nodded, putting the phone on the coffee table. "Yeah, she's over protective. I'll have hell to pay tomorrow but I don't care." I paused and then settled back in against him; my heart was thumping like a marching band. "So, what now?"

My blanket had drooped past my hips while I'd been on the phone with Heather, and I could feel him hard against my back. Oh god, he was pulsing. Was I ready for that? The way my hole was twitching said I was. His arms wrapped about me tighter and one of his hands caressed my chest. "What ever you want." He breathed it against my neck. How the hell could he be so restrained with that thing begging for attention against my back?

My voice was shaky as I answered him. "I want you in me, Tony. I want to know what it's like."

His voice was trembling as badly as mine. "Ok." I felt his hand slowly slide down my chest and wrap around me. Oh my God, I almost shot right then. His fingers ran up and down my shaft and I felt him shiver. "Jesus. Charlie, you're huge."

I nodded. I knew I was only average length, but I was thick. Josh had once given me the low down on average sizing; I'd been too embarrassed to ask what guys normally were. I knew from what Josh had explained that I was probably much thicker than average. From what I felt pressed against my back, Tony was average girth but he was a good bit longer than I was.

He stroked me, slow and soft, like he was trying to get a feel for every inch of me. I was shaking as he let go and brought his sticky fingers up. I heard him taste them and I almost lost it. "You're sweet."

I couldn't take it any more. It wasn't a couple months of need that was behind my desperation. There were six years of dreams, fears and waiting fueling me. I turned around on him and hunted down his mouth. We were moaning, kissing, and rubbing against each other in no time. I was leaving sticky trails across his hairy belly. Every time I humped him, his hair tortured my dick and I kept getting one step closer to the edge.

Tony picked me up and carried me to the bedroom. I was at his mercy and I felt completely safe. He pressed me back against the sheets and lay down on top of me. I shuddered when he whispered again. "Open you're eyes, Charlie."

I shook my head; my voice was choked. "No." I'd never let him see my eyes. I seldom took off the glasses, but I did occasionally when we made out. I didn't want him to see them. They might have been able to smooth out the scars and make my face tolerable; but there was nothing they could do about my eyes.

"Please." He was stroking my cheek and his voice was pleading.

I started to cry. "They're all torn up, Tony. Please… I couldn't stand it." I knew I was being unreasonable; it was just one of those things, I couldn't seem to get past it.

He nodded against my neck, kissing me softly as I tried not to completely break down. "Ok, Charlie, ok." I clung to him. The last thing I wanted to do was push him away.

"I'm sorry…" I was losing it. I wanted him so bad and I was so scared. "I'm sorry I'm all cut up. I'm sorry I'm blind. I'm sorry…"

He shushed me by kissing me across my cheeks and my lips. "I don't care." He kept mumbling that everything was ok between kisses. "You're beautiful, Charlie. You're so damn beautiful." I wanted to believe him. I wanted to be beautiful, not for me, but for him. Then he said the thing I'd wanted and dreaded to hear since I was thirteen. "I love you, Charlie."

It was almost what I'd wanted to hear. Except that he was in love with a lie. I froze. He felt me stiffen up and Tony backed off. I could almost feel him shrink when he thought I was rejecting him. I wasn't rejecting him; I was rejecting me. I wrapped my arms around myself. "I've wanted to hear those words for so long, Tony. I feel like I tricked you into saying them."

His fingers stroked my arm. "Do you love me, Charlie?"

I nodded, trying to get a grip. "I feel like I've been in love with you forever. I don't even remember what it was like before…" He rolled me onto my back and stroked my face.

"That's all that matters, Charlie."

I shook my head. "No, it isn't…"

He kissed me. Oh God, I wasn't going to win. "We'll make it work, Charlie." His voice was so sure, so strong, and so full of love that it washed away my resistance. "We'll work it out…"

* * * * *

Tony

I woke with the most beautiful man I'd ever known wrapped in my arms. It had been such an emotional night. I hadn't realized how hurt, how really hurt he'd been. I knew I loved Charlie. As sure as I'd been born I knew it. We'd get past whatever it was he was scared of. I didn't care what it took.

I kissed the side of his head as he slept. Just the feel of him was bringing me back to full attention. He'd been the most responsive lover I'd ever had. I was normally the bottom, but Charlie had wanted that last night. He'd made love to me with his hands; touching and exploring me with his fingers, and memorizing me with his touch. I'd never had anyone touch me so completely.

I'd taken it slow; worked him really well before I pressed him against the sheets and slid in. He hadn't had any pain; at least none he confessed to. By the time we climaxed I was practically pounding him through the mattress while he begged me for more. If I'd had it, I'd have given it to him. I'd have given him anything he wanted.

He fell asleep in my arms, mumbling that he'd always love me. There was something in how he said it that sent shivers through me. We'd only known each other for a few months. Some of the things he'd said just didn't make sense, but he'd been so upset that I wasn't going to push for the answers. All that mattered was he was in my arms and I wasn't ever letting go.

Charlie woke up while I was in the bathroom. I think he'd thought I'd left him because I heard him thrashing about before he actually woke up. I didn't even flush before I ran back in and caught him in my arms. "Charlie, it's ok. I'm here." He hadn't been awake; it had been a nightmare.

He held onto me as I rocked him. "I'm sorry, Tony… I'm so sorry…" I just couldn't figure it out. He kept acting like he'd done something wrong. I knew some guys really had a tough time crossing over from just identifying themselves as gay to actually doing the deed. Some guys even got violent afterwards.

We held each other for a while before Charlie finally needed to relieve himself and get going. I didn't want him to go, but I had to pack also. I'd be driving back to New York for the holiday anyway. I helped him with a shower; it was half because he didn't know where anything was and half because I just wanted to keep holding him. I walked him back to campus by mid-morning. He'd been quiet most of the morning, and I was beginning to get worried.

"Charlie, are you ok with last night?" I didn't want to push, but I just couldn't let him leave without knowing what I'd be returning to after the holiday.

He turned to me, slid his hand up till he hooked his fingers behind my neck, and pulled me down into a kiss. God, it was almost desperate. He let me go after practically dragging my breath out of me. "I love you Tony; I love you so damn much." I could see tears slipping past his glasses.

I knew something was really wrong. "What is it, Charlie?"

"I need to tell you something…" He never got to say it.

"TOMMY!" Chelsea was running up the sidewalk towards us with a woman right behind her. I assumed she was Charlotte, but something about her looked too familiar. Chelsea got to Charlie first and practically knocked him over. Charlotte got to him, grabbed him and nearly hugged him to death. "Where have you been? I've been calling all night!"

When she calmed down enough to let him get a word in, Charlie stuttered. "Heather, I'm fine. I told you I was staying with Tony."

I flinched. He'd called her Heather. Then I realized what she'd called out. It wasn't "Charlie"; it was "Tommy".

Heather looked at me, and suddenly covered her mouth. "Oh my God, Tony? Tony Bartoni?"

I stared at her in disbelief. It couldn't be real. "Heather?"

She wrapped her arms around me. "I haven't seen you since you were sixteen!"

I was stunned. I looked at Tommy, but he looked defeated. He felt for Chelsea's lead and sighed. "I'm sorry, Tony."

I was just too stunned to do anything. I watched him through my tears as he just walked away. Heather lingered, looking confused, before following after him. I had to sit down. I'd spent so long trying to find someone to replace Tommy. I finally thought I'd found him, and then he just walked away. I couldn't understand why he walked away. I couldn't understand why he hid who he was from me. It left me wondering if it had all been a lie.

The drive back home was desolate. I just couldn't seem to get Tommy out of my mind. I'd spent most of the drive being furious with him. I felt played and betrayed. When I got home and curled up in bed, I realized I wanted him there. I remembered how scared he'd been and what he'd said. It all made sense. The only thing that didn't make sense was why he'd lied about who he was. No matter how I looked at it, it just didn't make sense.

Mom noticed that I wasn't myself, but tried to wait me out. By Wednesday she had been quiet long enough. I was sitting at the kitchen table, trying to think about anything but Tommy, when Mom sat down with a couple mugs of coffee.

"Ok, Tony. I've been waiting for you to open up since Saturday. What's wrong?" Mom had a tone that brooked no argument. There was no one who could face down Dad like she could.

"I don't know what to tell you Mom. It's complicated." I didn't even know all of it; only Tommy did.

"Well, start at the beginning and we'll figure it out." Good old Mom. 'Just do it' was her motto. We sat in the kitchen and I told her everything. When I was done, I felt like I'd wrung myself out like a towel.

She smiled at me as she refreshed her coffee. "I have only one question, Tony. Do you love him?"

"Yeah, Mom. I think I always have." The more I'd thought about it; the more I realized I'd been in love with him since the first day at his dad's house.

She kissed me on the cheek. "Well, Thanksgiving dinner is usually over by four. If you pack up tonight; you could be in DC by ten." I looked at her in disbelief, but she just smiled. "His father told us years ago about the accident, but he'd been clear that Tommy didn't want anyone to know. My guess is he didn't want the pity." She took up my empty mug and set it in the sink. "If you love him so much that you're miserable, I can't think of a better Thanksgiving for either of you than to be together."

"I love you Mom."

"I know." She snapped the dishtowel at me. "Off the chair, Tony. You've got packing to do; not to mention, if I'm not going to have help cleaning up tomorrow you're damn well going to help with the preparations."

I laughed and gave her a hug before doing exactly what I'd been told.

* * * * *

Tommy

I don't think I've spent so much time crying in my life. The accident had been devastating, but this was different. This felt like my heart had been ripped out of my chest. How could Tony possibly accept me after I'd lied to him? I'd played him for the fool and he'd fallen for it hook, line and sinker. The problem was; I hadn't lied, not really. I'd given him everything I was and that was what he said he loved. I didn't know if I could face him again to find out for sure.

After we got home, I told Heather, Dad and Josh everything. I didn't go into the details of our last night together, but everyone knew what I was leaving out. Heather thought I was being a ninny and Dad agreed. Josh just patted me on the shoulder and said I'd grown up to be as stupid as my father. That, at least, earned him a smile. They wanted me to call Tony, but I wouldn't. I at least had family who cared enough to tell me how stupid I was. It helped. I tried to get into Thanksgiving, but I didn't feel thankful; I felt hollow. I tried to keep my spirits up for everyone, especially Mom and Jim, who'd flown in to be with us; I wasn't fooling anyone. I reminded myself I had two things to be thankful for: I had been kissed, and I'd made love.

Mom and Jim were staying with friends in DC, so they left about six pm to get into town before it got too late. By eight pm I was tired of trying to be content for my family, so I excused myself and went to my room. It was after ten pm when Dad knocked on my door. He came in and sat down beside me on the bed. I'd been reading one of my texts, prepping for exams.

"I've got a question, Tommy, and I want a simple answer." I nodded and he asked, "Do you love Tony."

I nodded again. "Yeah, Dad, I do."

"Ok." He got up and left. I had no clue why he did that. I'd already spilled my guts all over the place over the guy; I must have said it a dozen times; his asking again didn't make sense.

It made a lot more sense when I heard another knock and I heard the most beautiful, resonant voice come through the door. "Can I come in?"

"Tony?" I almost stumbled out of bed to get to the door. I could smell him, even through the wood, and I was practically shaking when I pulled open the door.

He didn't give me a chance to say anything. His hands were cupping my face and he kissed me before I could get another word out. I whimpered against his lips but he wouldn't let go. I'm not quite sure what happened next, but he was in the room, the door was closed and we had finally stopped kissing.

"Why?" I knew what he was asking. He didn't sound hurt or angry; he sounded determined.

I found my desk chair and sat down. Tony remained standing. "I didn't mean it to get out of hand, Tony. When I bumped into you I freaked. I didn't want to know how you'd react; I was scared you'd pity me." I took a breath exhaled it slowly. "I'd already given up on us; I didn't think I'd have to explain. It'd worked fine till you showed up at the social." I grinned at the memory. "I knew I should have told you then, but I was so surprised by what was happening… Then you kissed me and I just couldn't stop." I looked up, hoping that I was looking at him. "It just kept snowballing out of control. That's why I freaked last Friday. You said you loved Charlie and I realized that you were in love with someone who didn't exist." I know I had tears running down my cheeks. He hadn't said anything for the whole explanation. "I'm so sorry, Tony."

I felt him kneel in front of me and his thumbs brushed away my tears. "I've been sleeping with guys trying to find someone who made me feel half as much as you do, Tommy. I don't care if you're blind, or deaf, or crippled. I meant what I said last week. We'll make it work; as long as you love me, we'll make this work."

"You could do so much better, Tony…" He kissed me again. God, I melted every time he did that.

When he pulled back, he held my face firmly between his hands. "I don't want to hear that any more. I don't want you calling yourself ugly, or scarred or maimed. You're blind; that's it. I've got damn good vision and you took my breath away that first afternoon outside the book store."

"Ugly is easier to believe."

He seemed to think about that. "I'm fat and hairy, Tommy. Why do you find me attractive?"

"You aren't fat; your Dad is fat." That made me grin; then I thought about everything that had made him real to me. "You have the best voice; it makes me tingle when you talk to me. You have strong, caring hands and the gentlest manner. For the record, I like men with fur and some padding. They're nicer to cuddle with."

"So I don't have to be perfect for you to love me?"

"You're perfect to me."

He stroked my cheek and then kissed me lightly. "You're perfect to me too."

I couldn't stop myself when I slid off the chair, wrapped my arms around his neck and tried to meld our lips together. I needed him like I needed air. Scooping me up, he deposited me on the bed and then I heard him pull off his shirt. I was pressed back against the mattress by a hairy, driven man who was intent on seducing me. He didn't have to work very hard.

"Tony," I gasped between his chewing on my neck and unbuttoning my shirt, "my family's down stairs."

He chuckled. "Your dad ordered me not to come out till you were convinced that I loved you."

I moaned. "I'm convinced."

He pulled his lips from my neck as he finished peeling my shirt off me. "What if I'm not convinced you love me?" I almost cried, but he pressed his furry chest against mine and captured my lips again. He kissed along my jaw till he got to my ear. "I want you to make love to me, Tommy. I want what you had last week; I finally want to feel you in me."

Oh Jesus; I wasn't expecting that. "I don't have any protection," I whispered as I held myself against him. Just the feel of his beefy body rubbing against me, and all that fur, was enough to make me throb with need. Maybe he thought he was too big or soft, but he was just right to me.

"Is that no?" He hadn't stopped kissing my neck and chewing on my ear.

"No… I just wasn't prepared." I gasped as he slid down and bit my nipple. If he kept it up, I'd shoot and then he wouldn't be getting anything but a sticky mess.

He chuckled as he got to my pants. "Good thing I'm a better boy scout, though I don't think my protection will fit you." He got up and I heard him cross the room and open the door briefly. He pulled in something, it sounded like a bag, and he unzipped it as he closed the door. "I can live with just lube."

My head was still spinning when he got back to the bed. I'd heard him strip, but he hadn't touched my pants. He ran his hand down my chest and let it rest at my belt. "I love you, Tommy. We don't have to do anything you don't want to."

Sitting up, I found his waist with my hands and I brought my face to nuzzle him. I remembered what he'd felt like; how patiently and lovingly he'd brought me to a state of euphoric need. I wanted to do that for him. I wanted him to know how much I loved him. "I want to touch you again, Tony. I want to know every inch of the man I'm with."

He stretched out on the bed as I stood up and got out of my pants. I knew that clothing was strewn about and I'd have to be careful later, but I didn't care. There was a big, hot Italian in my bed who loved me. I wasn't going to keep him waiting.

* * * * *

Tony

I stretched out on the bed and anticipated what was coming. I'd seen him, felt him and tasted him. Now I wanted him in me. He wasn't the biggest of my previous partners but he was close to the thickest. Just seeing him standing there, naked and hard, made my cock twitch. Last week I'd made love to a man who I'd loved for a few months. Tonight I was making love to the man I'd loved for years. I blinked back tears as I looked at him while he slowly moved up me; his hands exploring every inch from my toes up. How Tommy could think of himself as ugly just mystified me. He could have been a model. Sure, there was some odd coloring around his eyes and a few scars you could make out if you studied his face, but they just gave him character.

artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,075 Followers