Unexpected Reunion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,077 Followers

His fingers were almost electric as they skimmed over me, touching me lightly till he got to my face. His huge tool had left a trail of shiny wetness up my leg and was dribbling against my belly as he straddled me. Just knowing he was so turned on was enough to make me tremble. His fingers traced my face slowly, and he had a look of total concentration. When he was satisfied with his image of my face, he began to trace his way back down to my hips. I'd been nestled under his balls that whole time and it had been incredible.

"Turn over." He was quiet, but his voice was heavy with need. I knew he would be thrusting into me with abandon soon; I couldn't wait.

I moaned as his thick cock slid between my cheeks and nestled there was he traced my back and waist with his fingers. I felt his weight shift as he leaned for the nightstand and got the lube. I hissed out a "yes" as I felt the first of his lubed fingers press into me. Though I'd top Tommy for the rest of our lives if he wanted, I was a major bottom. I just loved having a man filling me. By the time he had three fingers in me, I couldn't stay quiet. I was moaning his name almost continually between "yes" and "please". If no one told you that blind men have the most incredible finger techniques, believe me that they do. It wasn't till afterwards that I realized he was "learning me" inside as well as out. Just the thought could send shivers through me.

I felt him stroke himself just above me, lubing himself really good before pressing in till his head touched my hole. It had been quite a while since I'd had anything in me other than a vibrator, but other than a moment of discomfort he slid right in. I think I let out one, low, rumbling groan for his entire descent. It was punctuated with slightly higher gasps as he'd pull back for a moment before continuing in. Back and deeper, back and deeper, by the time he was completely in I was completely gone.

Tommy may have been virgin before last week, and this was his first time to fuck a guy, but he was so natural that my brain just gave over to the sensations. He kept whispering how tight I was; how hot I was; he used words I didn't know but sounded sexy and made me feel like the most incredible stud.

He'd gone so slow and been so careful from the start, but I wanted him to let go. I pressed up against him, throwing his rhythm off, and begged. "Just fuck me, Tommy. You won't hurt me; I want to feel it in my throat."

It took him a little longer to really build up steam, but he gave into my pleading for "more" and "harder". I know the bed was making enough noise that no one in the house could doubt what was going on. He rode me hard and I gripped the sheets and bellowed as I blew against the sheets. Oh God did I come; I came so hard that I think I blacked out. I came around just before Tommy gasped my name through clenched teeth and I felt the heat of his release fill me.

He collapsed against me, still buried in my depths, and I lay there in silence. I'd never felt so content. Sure, I had probably had better partners or most skilled lovers, but none of my previous times had carried so much with it. It was as if years of need had been released in that one act. I realized I was crying; it wasn't sobs or weeping; I simply had tears of relief and joy that wouldn't be held back.

Tommy was worried when he finally pulled out and we rolled into an embrace. He tasted my tears when he kissed me and thought he'd hurt me. As corny as it sounded, I told him I was crying because I was happy. He laughed at that, which started us into fits of laughter that held us on the bed till our sides ached.

We didn't come out of his room till late Friday morning. We'd woken up early enough, but Tommy had been rubbing himself against my morning hard-on and was practically impaling himself on me when I woke. I gave him what he wanted and by the time we were through, that damn bed had thumped enough against the wall to leave pretty deep dents.

Zack and Josh grinned at us when we finally came down; Heather just looked disgusted. I looked at her, hugged Tommy possessively and challenged her with my eyes. "What?"

"I'm not going to get a decent night's sleep till winter break am I? The walls at the apartment are even thinner than here. We've got exams in a couple weeks you know!" She was so obviously faking her annoyance.

"Yeah, your life sucks." I grinned as she stuck her tongue out at us. "Look on the bright side; now you won't have to wonder where Tommy is all the time."

"Thank God for small favors." She was smiling at that point. "I assume you'll be moving in next semester?"

Tommy shook his head. "I'm not waiting for another month and a half."

Josh laughed and gave Tommy's dad a satisfied grin. "I won; you are going to owe me big time, bud."

Zack sighed. "You had to prove him right, again, didn't you Tommy?"

Tommy sounded confused. "What?"

Laughing, Josh kissed his man on the cheek. "I told him you were just like your dad. When he snagged me, there was no waiting; I moved in the very day we first made love."

Tommy laughed too. "We figured that out. After you two wandered about that whole day with tented suites, Heather and I were pretty sure we'd have another step-dad in the near future."

"And we couldn't have been happier," Heather added quickly.

Zack chuckled. "I suppose we should pack up the cars and get you guys back to school."

Heather was shocked, "Why?"

"Because if Josh and I are going to help get Tony moved, we need to do it this weekend and I really don't want to be on the road the Sunday after Thanksgiving."

Heather shot us a totally disgusted look. "Great, not only will I get no sleep but I'm going to be a moving slave for our only break before exams. You two are going to owe me big."

"We'll find you a tall, dark and handsome man who isn't gay. How's that?"

Heather grinned. "It's a start. I'll come up with something later."

* * * * *

Tommy

Heather did come up with several "somethings", but she was so happy for us that she never did make us pay up. We got Tony's things moved in over that weekend, and he never left. After so many years of waiting, we weren't going to spend another night apart. I had no idea how I did on my exams or even if I'd taken them. I was with Tony.

I woke to itchy eyes on Christmas morning. We'd spent Christmas Eve with Tony's family, and several of them smoked. They had contained it to one room, but I wasn't used to it. I got out of the bed and carefully tried to get to the bathroom. I had eye drops in my bathroom bag; I found my way to it, and got them in. My eyes were sensitive to dust and smoke due to the scarring.

I didn't realize that Tony was behind me till I felt his arms softly wrap around me. I'd been so distracted by the burning itch that I hadn't noticed him come in. I snapped my eyes closed, feeling a little sick.

He rested his chin on my shoulder and held me as I stopped trembling. "You don't have to do that, Tommy. You don't have to hide any more."

I took a deep breath and opened them again, blinking to finish lubricating my eyes. I know I was looking at the mirror, though there was no way to know where my eyes were really orienting. I waited for any reaction, taking deep breaths to keep from just clamping my eyes shut again.

Tony breathed into my ear as he kissed me. "You have the most beautiful soul, Tommy."

I might have lost my sight, but when I turned around to look at him, I swear I could see the love burning in his eyes. It was the best present I could have asked for, so I took him back to bed to thank him for it. There was no better way to celebrate Christmas.

artisticbiguy
artisticbiguy
1,077 Followers