Unexpected Revenge

Story Info
A woman gets revenge on her husband.
3.3k words
4.18
173.1k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HBK1985
HBK1985
7 Followers

1

Linda McCain thought to herself, "I still look pretty hot for a 42 year old." as she checked herself out in the mirror. She turned her body slightly to the left, to see how her ass would look from an observer's point of view and smiled at herself once she discovered that, with the right light, one could defiantly see the thong she had on underneath.

"I still got it!" she said as she grabbed her purse and headed out the front door.

Linda was convinced her idea to surprise Paul for lunch at his office down on James street was brilliant. He had been working really hard over the past couple of weeks and the married couple have had absolutely no time to themselves. This would make up for all that time apart, she thought, in spades.

Linda had called earlier in the day to make sure with his assistant Jamie that he would be there and proceeded to plan the whole day for the two of them. She would surprise him at his office during his lunch break, drive him home and the two of them would have unexpected, hot, dirty, sweaty and greatly overdue, sex. She had even prepared an outfit for Paul that would make his wildest fantasy come true. Linda had discovered, through some detective work (mainly checking her husband's history folder on his laptop) that her husband had a school girl fetish. Knowing this, Linda had bought a school girl outfit from a sex shop store and had even practiced tying her hair in pigtails like she had when she was a child herself. She even watched some porn that her husband had watched to learn the lingo, so that she would be able to say just the right thing to really get him going. "Oh yes Teacher! Fuck me harder!" or, "Oh, I've been a bad girl..." and so on.

Although that school girl persona was waiting at home, the sexy older woman Linda was walking the streets of Toronto. Her long sexy legs, made to look even sexier with the Louboutin heels she had on, shined in the sunlight as she made her way to the downtown office building. As she stood at the front of the glass building, looking up to the 15th floor where her husband worked, two young men in their early twenties shouted from across the street, "MILF!!". Linda smiled to herself and acted as if she didn't hear, while her pussy became a bit moist.

Just as she was about to enter the building she noticed a man who looked identical to her husband in the reflection of the glass. She turned around quickly and saw Paul and a stunning blonde getting into a taxi together. Linda looked around in a panic and without thinking jumped into a cab and told the driver to follow the taxi in front of them.

As the cars sped through the streets, Linda's mind began to wonder; who was that girl? She couldn't have been a day over 19. What is Paul doing with her?

The taxi stopped in front of a sleazy motel and Linda watched from her taxi as her husband and the young girl stumbled out of the car giggling and playfully pushing one another as they proceeded into one of the Motel rooms. She waited in the car for what seemed like an eternity until the cab driver woke her out of her trance.

"Look lady, I'd be glad to take all your fuckin' money while the meter is running but your starting to freak me out."

Linda grabbed some cash out of her purse and threw it at the cab driver and got out of the car. She thought twice about walking over to the room in which they had entered but then after a few minutes she couldn't take it anymore. She walked over to the door and leaned her ear in, to try and hear what was happening.

"Oh yea, fuck me Mr. McCain!" Linda heard as she pressed her ear to the door. She stood there in shock listening to her husband fuck this young girl just a few feet away. She could hear the slapping of his balls against her body and his chest slamming into her ass.

"Oh yea take it you naughty little girl."

"Oh I've been such a bad girl...will you give me an A because I'm doing this?"

"Maybe, if you let me cum on your pretty little face."

"Oh, anything you want!! I've never tasted cum before"

"Oh YEA!! Take that lollipop out of your mouth and taste this."

Linda couldn't take it anymore. She walked away from the door in a daze and walked as far away from that motel room as she could before she found a cab.

2

A Few Months Later...

Linda never confronted Paul about what she had seen that afternoon or more specifically what she had heard. She could never get the nerve to bring it up and she never quite knew how to confront him about it. Their marriage in the meantime dwindled and Paul spent more and more time at "work" but Linda knew quite well what was happening behind her back.

As the time passed Linda's shock from the whole ordeal went away and was replaced with rage and a strong desire to seek revenge. She contemplated a number of different ways in which she could return the favour to her husband but nothing seemed to really be good enough, or bad enough as the case may be.

One night, Linda was home alone in the house watching a re-run of the Real Housewives of Orange County. While she leaned over the couch to pour herself her third glass of red wine that night, she heard a knock at the door. Linda was surprised to see her and Paul's 20 year old daughter Becky standing on the porch.

"Becky? Oh my, I wasn't expecting to see you."

"Hi mom!! Well I finished my last essay and I thought I would come home early to see you guys."

"That's wonderful Becky, I'm so happy to see you here." Linda said while she reached out to hug her daughter.

"Is dad home?"

"No, he's at work." She answered as she closed the door behind her.

"Work? It's like 9"

"I know....he...it's hard...he's busy at work, what can I say."

Becky brushed off her mother's response and sat down on the couch and reached over and got herself a glass of wine.

"So mom...tell me what's new?"

Linda and her daughter had a very open relationship. They were more like best friends then mother and daughter. They had a high comfort level with each other, which made it easy for them to talk, even about the most intimate topics. The two girls talked on the couch for over an hour about a whole host of topics including, Becky's one night stand, with a stud that she told her mother was very sexy, handsome, ripped and was in fact very well endowed. The conversation was going along smoothly until Becky could see that there was something bothering her mother. Both women were drunk at this point but Becky did notice something off with her mother.

"Mom...something's not right."

"What you mean?"

"You usually talk more is something bothering you?"

Linda could not get over what Paul had done and was dying to tell someone. She knew she had to let out this information and it was her daughter's right to know what a jerk her father was. So, with the help of the wine, along with the rage she felt inside, she blurted out,

"Your father's cheating on me."

Becky's friendly expression changed instantly to rage.

"WHAT?"

"Yes with someone I think is even younger then yourself."

Becky sat there on the couch in silence, not knowing what to say.

The two girls sat and discussed the situation and the need for a divorced for a while until Becky said unexpectedly to Linda,

"You have to get back at him!"

"What do u mean?"

"I mean you have to get back at that prick, he can't do that you. He fucked some young little bitch, than you have to fuck some hot guy. You stick it to him, make him feel like shit."

Linda was taken aback by this statement from her daughter but pressed on intrigued by where the conversation was going.

"Fuck a young guy? Are you serious? I mean Becky I'm 42, it's not like it's really an option for me."

"Shut up mom, your smoking hot! There are sooo many guys that would want you. All my guy friends from high school wanted you. You still look amazing."

"Come on..." Linda sighed, knowing what her daughter was saying was true but wanted to hear more.

"I'm serious mom. I wish my legs looked half as good as yours."

"I'm not saying the idea of being with a stud is not a good one," Linda giggled half drunk, half horny, "but, I mean, what, am I gunna go into a bar and try and find a college stud?"

Becky thought for a minute and then shouted, "Dave!"

"Who?"

"Remember, my one-night-stand from a few nights ago, I could call him."

"And tell him what?

"Don't worry about it mom, he'll be over here in no time."

Linda's mind began to flash different images and thoughts, initially negative ones but those were quickly replaced with dirty kinky thoughts. Young fit stud, hard ripped abs, tight 20 year old butt, hard young cock and "oh fuck" Linda thought, "THICK cock". Paul had an average penis for a man, somewhere between 5 and 6 inches but his cock was very thin. Linda started to become wet with the idea of being with a stud, a well hung stud and her mind was set..."this needs to happen!" and preferably "NOW!"

After a few minutes Becky walked back into the room with a smile on her face.

"Well?" Linda asked while pouring herself another drink.

"He's coming over"

Linda almost came right then and there. It had been so long and just the idea of what was infolding was almost too much.

"What did u tell him Becks?

"I told him I wanted a booty call and that there was something else. He was like, 'what' and I was like my mom is here too. He actually yelled on the phone."

"Yelled?"

"Yes, like yelled, 'OH MY GOD!!"

Both women giggled at the horny stud on the phone but neither talked about the elephant in the room. Which was the big question of, where they both going to fuck him?

"Oh and I have an idea for revenge on dad" Becky said with a smile on her face

"What's that?" Linda asked with a smirk on her face?

3

Linda and Becky had prepared the living room for their crazy adventure. Not communicating with words but having a clear understanding of why certain things were happening, such as; the coffee table being moved away from the couch and also the phone being place next to it.

Both women had put on extremely sexy outfits that showed off their best assets; Linda's legs and Becky's perky tits. Both found their sexiest heels, knowing full well that that was all they would be wearing shortly.

The doorbell rang and both girls smiled with excitement.

"I'll get it." Becky said as she walked towards the door fixing her hair.

Linda peeked from the corner of the hallway to see the stud that Becky had been talking about and she was relieved to see he was just as hot as her daughter had described. Linda fixed her extremely short mini skirt and walked into the room.

"Hello there, Dave." Linda said with a seductive smile.

Dave looked the hot Milf over and licked his lips at the thought of having his greatest fantasy happening right before his eyes.

Becky noticed Dave staring at her mom's legs and said, "Their nice legs huh?"

"Oh my god, you have amazing legs Mrs. McCain."

"Thanks honey." She answered as she walked over to the couch and sat cross-legged, making sure to cross her legs slowly, so he could see her thong.

Becky kissed Dave on the lips and said, "Let's do this."

Dave couldn't wait to get started so he quickly took off his leather jacket and pulled off his white tee-shirt that revealed his ripped abs and chest. Linda sat with her mouth open watching the young hot stud strip in front of her. Noticing each line on each of his abs, and then moving her eyes to the muscles on the side of waist that were also ripped. As she was starting to enjoy the Calvin Klein underwear band that she could see just above his belt, she heard her daughter say,

"Come over here mom"

Linda got up from the couch and walked over to the stud and started to run her hands across his chest, while her daughter continued to kiss his lips. The three of them started to go at it. Linda could not take it anymore and dropped to her knees. She undid Dave's belt and quickly pulled down his jeans to the floor. She could now finally see all of the underwear and, more importantly for her, the thick bulge inside of it. She could see the outline of his fat cock through the underwear and she felt her mouth go dry.

Linda looked up at her daughter who looked down and smiled while mouthing the words, "do it". Linda reached up each hip and dipped her fingers inside the waist band and pulled them over his cock. Dave's cock, which was at the very least 9 and half inches long already and thicker then any cock Linda had seen in her life, sprung out of the underwear and hung right in front of Linda's face.

"Oh...My...God!!" Linda moaned in ecstasy

Linda reached out and held his heavy cock in her small hand. Felling the weight of it made her hornier then she had ever been in her life. Not being able to wait anymore she opened her mouth and placed the head of his cock into her mouth. She sucked on the head of the penis, in aww of how thick even the head was. While Linda sucked she could see that her daughter was starting to get undressed beside her. Linda closed her eyes and continued to suck on his cock but after a few moments all she could think about was, look at her tits. They're so perky. I wonder what her nipples look like. And with that Linda opened her eyes and saw her daughter's perfect perky tits being kissed by the stud whose cock she was sucking. This image made her pick up her pace and she really started to suck his cock. Spit and drool now falling down the sides of cock and hanging on his balls. She grabbed his tight ass and pulled it towards her, causing her to gag, leaving more spit and drool to cover his cock and balls.

"Let's fuck" Becky said as she pulled Dave over to the couch, causing his cock to slide out of her Linda's mouth.

She dragged Dave over to the couch and lay over the arm rest, with her tight perfect ass hanging in the air. She looked back over her shoulder at him and said, "well?"

Dave held his heavy drool covered cock in his hand and slide it into her wet pussy, which caused Becky to moan out in pleasure. With every pump he picked up the pace and after ten pumps he was really slamming his cock into her pussy.

Linda watch from the side as this young fit stud was fucking the shit outta his daughter and she started to get undressed. Once she was naked she sat on the chair near the scene and started to rub her extremely wet pussy while watching the hot fucking in front of her. Dave looked over and saw the mother of the woman he was fucking, rubbing her clit and he had to use everything he had inside him to not cum right there on the spot.

"You want some?" Dave said with a grin while slamming it even harder now into Becky's pussy.

Linda couldn't speak, for she was too horny, so all she could muster was a head nod and a smile. Dave slid his cock out of Becky's pussy and walked over to fuck her mother. Linda stood up from the chair to let Dave sit down. (She had something better to sit on). Once Dave got comfortable she positioned her back to him and slid down onto his cock. With her heels dug deep into the carpet she pumped her pussy over his huge cock. With every pump she could feel his thickness and moaned with pleasure.

At this point Linda could see Becky reaching for the phone and it caused Linda to start to fuck faster. Becky dialled the number.

"Hey dad? It's me Becky...you gotta come over quick, its something with mom."

Hearing this conversation on the phone made Linda cum so hard.

"OHHHHH!!"

"Oh my...I'll be over soon." Paul said worried about the moan he had just heard.

After Becky had hung up the phone Dave said, "Hey, come over here and lick my cock while she fucks it." Becky crawled over on her knees and began to lick his cock and balls while her mom road it. After a few pumps Linda began to notice that when she was halfway down his cock her daughter's tongue would slightly touch her pussy. Linda didn't know what compelled her to do it but she began to time it perfectly, so it would happen every time. After a few occurrences Linda became so turned on she lifted herself off the cock and balanced her pussy right in front of her daughters face. Becky took the cue and started to lick the hell out of her pussy, licking all over and inside.

Dave saw what was happening and yelled out, "Oh YEA!" and then leaned over to get a better look.

Then Dave pushed Linda and Becky down so that Becky was on the floor and it was Linda now eating her out. Dave watched this for a few seconds and then slid his cock back into Linda's pussy and started to fuck her doggystyle, holding her hips with each thrust.

They proceeded to fuck in this position for a good 5 minutes until Dave knew he couldn't hold out any longer.

"I'm gunna cum." Dave moaned while getting in the last few pumps of Linda's pussy.

"Cum on our faces." Becky said while Linda continued to eat her out.

With that Dave slid his cock out of her pussy and started to jerk his long, fat cock in front of them. Both of the girls crawled over into position (side to side). Both mother and daughter kneeing there with their mouths open. The site of this was way more then Dave could handle and he came all over their faces, making sure to get equal amounts of his huge load on both mother and daughter.

Right at this moment as if perfectly on cue, or more likely karma at work, Paul walked into the house. To see his wife and daughter both on their knees covered in cum with a ripped stud and enormous cock hovering over them.

Both of the women smiled and laughed at him with their cum soaked faces.

"Pay back is a bitch asshole!!" Linda said while showing her husband the middle finger with one hand and holding the 20 year-old stud's huge cock in the other.

HBK1985
HBK1985
7 Followers