Unexpected Roommate

Story Info
His sister moves in.
1k words
4.29
178.8k
121
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My twenty two year old sister Kim decided to move out of our parent's house. It didn't take long before she was snowed under with bills. She came to me and asked if she could temporarily move into my apartment. I had plenty of space but I wondered how it would work out between us. Kim pleaded with me and I let her move in.

It actually was working out well between us. Kim would help out around the apartment without me asking her. One night after she got off work she arrived home with two bottles of wine.

"This is a thank you gift for letting me move in with you," she said.

We managed to polish off the first bottle and were well on the way to drinking the second. Kim got up suddenly and walked back into her bedroom. When she came back out she had on the smallest bathrobe I had ever seen. The bottom of the material barely covered her crotch. I could swear she didn't have any panties on. I was also seeing her cleavage as well.

I had to pretend I wasn't looking too closely. My sister was quite good looking. She had long brown hair down to her shoulders. She definitely had a shapely body.

"That's better," she said to me.

Kim sat down on the chair directly across from me. I could feel my cock starting to grow inside my pants.

"Can I tell you something, Steve?" She said to me.

I told her she could tell me anything she wanted.

"This isn't the wine talking but I am very attracted to you."

I didn't know what to say to my sister. I sat there silent, trying to gather myself.

It only took a few moments before Kim stood up. She pulled on the belt of her bathrobe and it fell to the floor. I think my jaw dropped. My sister had shaved her pubic bush down to nothing. Her nipples looked hard as rocks. Kim turned around a few times to show off her body to me. She then walked over and sat down on my lap. Kim started to grind down onto my crotch. If my cock was hard before, my dick was trying to escape my pants now.

"You can kiss them if you want," my sister told me.

Her tits were practically in my face. I didn't have much self control left. I lowered my mouth and I began to kiss and bite her hard nips. Kim started to moan loudly. She was rubbing her bare ass down onto my dick. I wanted to take her right there. I didn't get to suck my sister's tits for very long. Kim stood up and she started fumbling with the belt to my pants. Somehow she pulled my pants and underwear down. My cock was standing straight up.

"Oh my God!" My sister howled.

She climbed over top once more and she lowered herself. The tip of my mushroom found her opening. As she lowered herself even more I pushed up past her folds. Damn, was my sister tight. It took a few minutes before I had my entire length inside Kim. My sister began to grind down hard onto my prick. I placed my hands onto her ass cheeks and we began to fuck like crazy.

I knew how insane this was. We were both half drunk and I was feeding my sister all of my bare cock. We just couldn't bring ourselves to stop. Kim was bouncing up and down and I had my hard rod buried deep in her belly. I found those tits once more and I began to bite on the tips. That really set Kim off. We must have fucked for close to an hour there on the couch. I was feeling my nuts started to pinch. I couldn't be far off from cumming.

"I need to pull out Kim, I'm getting close," I told her.

"Please Steve, I need you to cum in me."

There was no time to have a debate. I didn't know if my sister was taking birth control pills or not. She was on my lap milking my cock for all it was worth. I lost control and I began to shoot hot streams of my cream deep in my sister's body. Kim's head snapped back as she felt my warm seed hitting her insides.

"Oh fuck!" She cried out.

I just kept pumping my dick as deep as I could into her greedy pussy. Kim squeezed my cock and made sure she got every drop from me. We kept going for a few minutes longer. I was starting to get soft and Kim finally pulled away from me. When she stood up my love offering started to drip out of her pussy and onto the floor. Kim ran back to the bathroom. When she came back she looked worn out.

"No lie, that was the best sex I ever had," she told me.

She sat down next to me and we kissed some more. That night was spent with Kim in my bed. In the morning Kim took me in her mouth and made me hard once more. This time I had her get onto her back. I got in between her thighs and I fed her my hard prick. It seemed like my sister just couldn't get enough of my cock. I lifted her legs and I stretched out to give her every inch that I could. My sister was a fucking machine. She needed it all the time I soon found out.

I pounded her pussy that morning. Kim actually squirted her juices all over me as I made her mine once and for all. My sister was vocal in bed. She begged me more than once to use her pussy with my hard cock. I did just that. I was surprised when I gave her another load of my cum that morning. It seems my sister is a cum freak. Thankfully I found out that Kim is taking birth control pills. I wouldn't know how we would explain a big belly to my parents.

Most nights now I am deep in my sister's pussy. I only hope I can satisfy her in the long term. It doesn't look like Kim will be moving out anytime soon. I am just enjoying fucking my younger sister and I know she loves it too.