Unexpected Seduction

Story Info
Not just another day at the office.
989 words
3.97
34.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While tuning the radio, she found a song that seemed perfect for the moment. It was a sad ballad. Her eyes filled with tears as she pulled out of the driveway to go to the shop for another days work while he worked at home in his office on the computer. Sara hated leaving her husband. She loved him to death, but she just hated leaving him. Austin was always sad to see her go, but he couldn't wait until she got back. At the shop Sara was lonely because nobody had come in the entire day, so she decided to go home. As each second passed, she was closer and closer to getting home to her husband whom she longed to hold, to feel, and to taste.

When she arrived home, she walked up the path to the house. When she walked in the door she found him still in his office but asleep with his head over to one side on his arm, and the computer still on. She slowly bent down and started kissing his neck, starting low near his shirt collar and advancing upward to where she wanted to go most... his mouth. Austin began to stir. He began to awaken slowly and he wasn't sure if he was dreaming or if this was real, but one thing he knew for real was the reaction he could feel that he was having. He was getting harder and harder. Before his head was up, his cock was fully erect and Sara was still moving up toward his neck. She was fixing to kiss him on the lips when she suddenly pulled out his chair and threw her leg over him, straddling him before he knew what had happened or before he was awake. She was glad to be back home with him and she was wanting to make up for not seeing him this morning. Pulling herself closer to him, grinding into his hips, she felt his erection.

With a slight smile on her face, she leaned over, and at that moment she pulled his head back and kissed him roughly. She ran her hand up and down his body before reaching below and unzipping his pants. Her hand eagerly went in and pulled out his cock. By now, he was fully awake. He groaned as she knelt down and began to slowly suck his throbbing, aching penis. While slowly moving up and down the shaft of his cock, she licked the tip and playfully teased under the swollen head... just how she knew he liked it. She then returned up to his lap while removing her shirt and bra, revealing her beautiful smooth breasts and supple rose colored nipples.

Cupping her right breast, she placed the juicy nipple in his mouth coaxing him to suck. Closing her eyes, she felt sensations go from her nipple straight to her head, down through her legs, and ending up at her wet heated mound before she reluctantly pulled her nipple out of his mouth (she loved to tease). She then stood up in front of him and slowly started to remove each piece of clothing, knowing that Austin was sitting watching her. He made no secret of how he was feeling as she could hear him moaning aloud. Sara was standing there in front of him now, completely naked, and savoring the naughty feeling of making him wait to touch her. She wanted to make him wait to be inside her...just long enough to make him feel like he would explode. Sara made him wait, for that intense moment, to fuck her and then she decided that he had waited long enough.

She turned around, bent forward, and leaned into the table's edge and was beginning to lower herself onto his cock. But little did she know, Austin had other ideas... it was pay-back time! With one swift motion, he pinned her hands behind her back, and pulled her down onto his lap making sure that his cock slid up her back, away from her warm, aching pussy. He pulled her hair back from one side of her neck and started kissing, moving up and down very slowly just as she liked. He then moved to her ear lobe and repeated.. kissing, licking, biting, and sucking her ear and any other place he deemed worthy. Suddenly, she started to moan, and then she realized exactly what he was doing. Helpless, she lowered her head back onto him allowing him to tease her... she was ready.

He could feel her catch her breath and freeze in suspense. Then slowly, almost like they were reading each others minds, both of them began to move together in rhythm. They moved slow at first, then he paused, took a deep breath, and thrust in as far as he could. Sara yelled in pleasurable pain. Austin exclaimed, "oh yes Sara," as he began picking up the pace. He proceeded fucking her harder and faster, over and over to Sara's commands of "pound me, pound me as hard as you can baby." This gave him the invitation to take control, thus making him go harder and faster, raging deeper and deeper inside her. Then, Austin reached for Sara's long hair and pulled on it - this ultimately pushed them both over the edge. In unison they cried 'I'm Cumming!!!! I'm Cumming!!!'

It was at that point he could feel his cock shoot everything he had deep inside her, and with each thrust her lips tightened. She pushed down, closed her eyes, and with a piercing cry...came as hard as she could with his cock still inside her. Sweat drenched both of them. Tired and out of breath, Sara leaned back into him, wrapped Austin's arms around her and they both just held each other waiting, relaxing, catching their breaths. Austin smiled at Sara and said, "I love it when you come home early."