Unexpected Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She began babbling, "Maggie can take all this? Does she suck this for you? How can she...."

Enough of that. I interrupted her inquiries with, "Carol, Maggie's not here now. You are. It's you I want to make love to, baby. Are you ready now?"

She nodded, then grasped both hands firmly around my hard shaft and slid them from my balls to the fat helmet with one long stroke. A large droplet of clear pre-cum bloomed from my piss hole and hung suspended from the tip. Seeing what she had produced from me, she smiled seductively and then dipped her head close to the source of the viscous fluid.

I watched her closely and said, "Go ahead, baby, lick it all up. There's plenty more where that came from."

Carol opened her mouth wide and tongued the fat droplet off the head before clamping her lips tightly around the helmet's ridge. She began sliding her whole head up and down the top half of the shaft while pumping her hands in the same rhythm on the lower half. Carol began moaning and her mouth began filling with pre-cum and saliva, which ran out of the sides of her mouth and down my shaft to further lubricate her hand motions. The sight of her big breasts jiggling and swaying while still encased in her bra, combined with her increasingly lustful moaning, was definitely priming my pump. I began to feel the telltale pulsing in my nuts telling me I wasn't going to last a whole lot longer. I placed my hands on the sides of her face and began to ease her mouth back from my cock. She looked up at me and began to shake her head back and forth to let me know she wanted no part of that. She reached under my cock, cupped my ball sac, and gently fondled my sensitive testicles while holding my cockhead firmly between her teeth and lips. She finally released my dick, and with a pleading voice said, "Please, Alex, give me all you've got. I've waited so long for this moment. Your woman wants her man's come. Do it! Flood my mouth like you'll flood my drenched pussy."

Not being able to resist teasing her just a little, I asked, "Are you sure babe, we've still got all night?"

"You bastard, yes! I want your seed in me everywhere. I would have had your babies if Maggie hadn't been my best friend. Oh, God, please, just give me your thick cream. Cum down my throat, on my tits, just cum in me somewhere..."

My babies? This girl was far more into this than I would have ever imagined. I decided to give her just what she wanted. I told her, "Go ahead baby, suck to your heart's content. You don't have long to wait."

With a squeal of delight, Carol plunged my cock deep into her mouth and began to coax her creamy prize from deep in my balls. When the time arrived, my testicles and anus contracted unusually hard and sent a flood of semen forcefully into Carol's sucking mouth. She groaned in time with each strong pulse and seemed to be collecting the massive load in her cheeks as she milked my nuts for all there was to be had. When I stopped spasming, she pulled off my cock, looked at me wide-eyed, and then opened her lips to show me the result of my ejaculation. I lifted her up and brought my mouth to hers thinking she might get a sexual jolt out of me wanting to share my semen with her. But Carol backed off quickly, looked me in the eyes and smiled a sly sexy smile while shaking her head in a clear manner that indicated NO. Without any words being exchanged, she closed her mouth and swallowed deeply twice, then licked her lips to recover any remaining cum residue.

Carol looked at me with passion in her eyes and said, "Delicious, sweetheart! I can't wait till you fill my aching pussy that full."

I pulled her to me and told her, "Let's see if we can't both make our dreams come true."

Reaching around her, I undid the clasp of her bra and dropped the cups from her incredibly large rack. World class tits and nipples jiggled into view and she playfully let her breasts swing to and fro in a hypnotic display. I leaned down and palmed both globes, stopping the ebb and flow, before coning one breast up to my puckered lips. I latched onto her hardening nipple and rolled my tongue around her silver dollar sized areola, letting my tongue tip feel every small bump on the vast circumference. Carol began moaning louder and louder, finally pleading with me to give other breast some much needed attention. I was only too happy to comply with her frantic demand. With my face buried in those big tits, I moved my hands to her round swelling hips and hooked my thumbs in the waistband of her soaked beige panties. Tugging her panties over her pear shaped ass proved tougher than I expected until she helped me by opening her thighs and releasing the drenched garment from her sticky cunt lips.

The rich, pungent woman smell hit me hard the second the gusset of her panties cleared her crotch. Droplets of pussy juice clung to her thick blonde pubic curls. Carol's whole cunt was a matted tangle of hair crisscrossing and stuck to her puffy labia. She immediately reacted to her own strong odor by becoming embarrassed and trying to close her legs, but my hands grasped her inner thighs and held her pussy open and vulnerable.

"I told you I needed to shower first...I'm really worked up over this. I smell pretty funky, don't I?"

Kneeling, I buried my face in her pubes and lapped up a drop of viscous pussy sap running down her closed cunt lips. I told her she tasted pretty good to me, and helped her step out of her panties. I stood back up and spun Carol around to the side. I slipped my arms around her back and below her chubby round ass and lifted her gently into a honeymoon carry.

I kissed her with genuine passion which she returned with vigor, tongues dueling. She broke the kiss and laid her head on my chest, purring quite contentedly. She whispered, "Are you going to fuck me now, hmmmm? Is it time to claim this hot bitch as your own, Alex? Do it! I want it! I need to feel that big cock stretching me wide open, like never before.

"Patience, lover. I want you to feel something new first. It'll help loosen you up for the deep fucking I am going to give you soon."

I spun her around and laid a bewildered Carol on her back in the middle of our king sized bed. She automatically assumed a missionary stance with her legs wide open and her knees pulled back to her tits. However, I crawled over her and lay next to her on my left side. I quickly flipped her over onto her right side facing me. I pulled her heavy breasts into my chest, bringing her face close to mine.

I asked her, "Do you trust me not to hurt you?"

"Yes."

"Open your legs just a little for me."

"Oh, Yes."

I should probably tell you that I have hands which are proportioned equal to the rest of me, with long, strong fingers that would make a concert pianist jealous. I gently wrapped my right hand around Carol's entire cunt, fished open her wet labia and began to slide my middle finger up into her vaginal canal. I told her to breathe easy, kissed her open mouth, and began to swap tongues with her. My finger continued its journey until I reached the muscular cone of her uterus. I know from past lovers that this can be painful if bumped or pressed hard, so I allowed my finger to slowly rotate around her slick cervix. As she relaxed, I slid my finger tip up the side of her muscular uterus to the very bottom of her vagina.

Carol was now squirming and grunting into my mouth, but not pulling away, so I started to revolve my finger around the base of her uterus, massaging the muscular organ gently, but firmly.

Carol gasped, "What is that? What are you doing? It feels so fucking strange."

"I'm massaging your womanhood, baby. Does it hurt?"

"No, just a lot of pressure, like it's right on the edge of pain, but no real pain. How can you do that?"

"Good, then let's move onto this..."

And while I kept up the deep internal massage, I moved my thumb up her slippery crevice, found Carol's bulbous clitoris, and rubbed it in a circular motion in time with my middle finger. I also went back to French kissing her delicious mouth. After all, she was the one who had demanded lots of kissing.

It didn't take long before some powerful spastic trembling began. I eased back on the internal, and concentrated my efforts on her swollen clit. As her legs started to shake, I pushed her hard. I removed my thumb from her clit, but replaced it with the heel of my hand while my first two fingers quickly re-entered her cunt and began rubbing the ridged upper wall of her vagina with an insistent flexing, come-hither motion.

Carol threw her head back sending her blonde hair flying in all directions. She looked at me with a panicked wide-eyed expression, then deeply groaned, closed her eyes, and went completely rigid for a few seconds. I continued to rub behind her pubic bone, moving faster and faster. Hot, slippery fluid burst from her pussy with amazing force. I'd seen this before, but never with this much release. If my hand had not been blocking the flow, the pulsing jets would have flown over the end of the bed. Carol was gasping, shaking, and draining warm, clear fluid all over the bed sheets. Carol's legs and belly were still mildly shaking five minutes later.

"What the hell did you do to me, Alex? My God, I either squirted for the first time in my life or pissed all over both of us."

I asked her, "Does it really matter which it was, honey....you sure seemed to enjoy it."

"Baby, you can do that to me anytime you want....but maybe in a bathtub next time. Sweetie, I am fucking exhausted! Can we just relax for a few minutes and let me get my bearings?"

"Sure babe, I'm recharging my balls as we speak. I want to pump the next batch of cum right where my fingers just left."

"And I want it there, baby. Right up deep in my womb. I want you to take your new woman tonight and fuck me till I can't take anymore. Oh God, I want your semen dripping from my pussy tomorrow and the day after. And I don't want this to be a onetime thing, Alex. Maggie doesn't get you all to herself anymore. She blew that chance by giving you to me tonight."

I gave Carol a few minutes to catch her breath, but couldn't wait for too long. My testicles were swollen and tender anticipating what was to come. And knowing Carol was up for many more future sessions had my lust at fever pitch. Carol sat up and looked at my thick, pulsing column of hard cock. She reached out, lifted it up and stroked the heavy shaft from base to head with both her small hands.

She told me, "Get up on your knees and spread your legs open."

I did as told while Carol quickly lay down on her back and scooted her ass forward until her head was between my wide spread thighs. She lay under my hard shaft and swaying balls. Leaning forward, I wrapped both of my hands around her flattened jugs and began fondling her jelly-like breasts, rolling her nipples in circles. She then surprised me by releasing my cock and pushing her hands down her belly and between her open legs. When she retrieved her hands, they were soaked with her ample feminine fluids. Carol brought her hands back between my open legs and slathered my dangling testicles with the pussy cream on her hands.

I jumped a bit from this unexpected surprise, but Carol laughed, saying, "Do you trust ME?"

"Yes."

"Will you give me what I want?"

"God, Yes!"

"Good boy, cause I want these in full production."

And with that, she reached her head up and licked my ball sac, starting at my clenched asshole and on up over my sac to the base of my cock. No sooner had I groaned out from that new experience when she opened wide and took one of my dangling balls into her warm mouth. Carol began to gently suck on the sensitive cum coated egg.

"Easy, baby", I told her, "I'm right on the edge."

Carol released that ball, but pulled in the other one to give it a thorough tongue washing, all the while double hand stroking the length of my now impossibly hard cock. I just could not take any more.

Reaching down, I gently coaxed her mouth off my aching nut. I swung my body around until I was between her wide open legs. She raised her pelvis and I laid my cock on her pubes and belly. The head of my cock was resting just shy of her navel.

Carol just stared at where my cock was sitting. She finally said, "It's huge, Alex, but I want it all in there, even if it hurts some."

I backed off and placed my drooling glans at her sopping cunt mouth. I slowly began to push in the first few inches. She was soaking wet and her pussy began to stretch open as she rotated her hips in a slow circular motion. As she dilated, it became easier to enter her and before I knew it, we had worked more than half of me inside her tight ribbed canal.

I lifted her legs and butt higher by grasping under her knees and pushing her legs back so she was completely open to me. Her eyes closed and she began wincing slightly. We were both beginning to sweat due to the effort and concentration. I pulled back and my dick started a slow retreat from her slick tunnel. She whimpered, opened her eyes, and stared hard at me.

"Don't you dare pull out. I'm just starting to get use to that full feeling."

"Shhhh, baby I'm not going anywhere", and I proved it by stroking back into her body deeper than ever before.

She reached down and felt that there were still about two inches of cock outside her body. She grinned at me. I think she realized at that moment she was going to be able to take it all before we were done. Carol began playing with my swaying testicles again. While pumping increasingly longer and harder strokes into her, I said, "You sure are fascinated with my balls..."

She said, "Not so much your nuts, sweetheart, but what my pussy is going to suck from them in a few minutes."

"Oh, you want some fresh cum, do you? You're not wet enough inside already", I teased.

Carol wrapped her legs around my hips, locked her crossed ankles around my back, and gave one last hard pull with those strong thighs to completely bury my whole length inside her clasping vagina.

"Oh my God, Alex, that's what I need. I'm wide open for you and you're so deep in me. Get busy, baby, and pound your lover into a coma."

I could not remember the last time I was so hard or so turned on. I just wanted to possess every pore of Carol's ripe body. So I did.

For I don't remember how long, I pumped her cunt and kissed the mouth of my newfound lover. She rotated her hips in circles while we mashed our groins together and traded pubic hair. Carol babbled about loving my cock while she built up to several small climaxes, finally screaming out a violent body arching orgasm. The juice she generated from deep inside her churned into a heavy froth as it seeped past the tight seal of our connected genitals.

I continued to fuck her through her climaxes like a man possessed. She took it all while moaning my name and experiencing a second string of strong pulsing orgasms. At last, I could feel my nut sac start to pull up. I slowed my pumping of her cunt to a deep, slow pistoning motion using the full length of my shaft. It felt exquisite.

Carol kept her legs around my hips, but pushed me back, sat up, and had me put my legs under her ass. With her legs over my hips, we were still tightly joined and her fantastic breasts were now against my chest and belly. Putting her hands on my shoulders, she could now lever herself up and down my cock to massage her raw clitoris as she humped me.

She leaned her head to my shoulder and breathed deeply into my ear. "Come on, Alex, it's time. Fuck all that hot baby seed deep inside me. I've been waiting years for this. Get me pregnant with your baby this time. Don't you want to see my belly swell with your baby? Wouldn't you like to see me feed your child with these full breasts? Come on, baby, pump me full of your thick rich cum."

Well fuck me! It had never occurred to me that she would be both fertile and off any birth control, much less willing to have me knock her up at our ages. I was a bit stunned, but way too far gone to stop at this point. And it wasn't like there had been no clues along the way.

I thought, and maybe even said aloud, "Fuck it!" The thought wasn't unpleasant, so I let go and ejaculated half a dozen creamy pulses of the best I had to offer deep in her pussy and straight up her open cervix. Carol felt my cock convulsing, knew she was getting just what she wanted, and kept up a constant cooing while I drained myself inside her.

"That's right, my baby, give it all to Carol. I feel it all warm and full of life inside me. Just keep that big cock inside me, honey, so nothing leaks out. Don't be mad, sweetheart, Maggie knows all about this. She knows I've always been jealous of her. She said I could have you anytime I wanted so long as you agreed. And I think I am going to want you a lot, both here and when you come to see me in La Jolla. And now you'll be able to visit two of us."

What a great way to have started off the 10 day vacation.

And so ends my tale, or should I say, began the next chapter of my life. It seems we all got what we wanted in the end. Maggie got much wanted relief from her wifely sexual duties and all the time she wanted to devote our children, yoga classes, and her gardens. (I'm still not sure whether she expected to become an aunt (?), but the resulting pregnancy did not seem to bother her in the least). Carol got the cock she always wanted along with a beautiful little girl to add to her family. And I got a smoking hot mistress whom my wife also loved and trusted to keep her possessiveness in check. Unconventional, I admit, but would you turn down an opportunity like that?

I didn't think so.

12