Unexpected Sex

Story Info
A late night dog walk turns into an unexpected adventure.
1.1k words
3.91
51.7k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I wasn't expecting to run into you when I was tipsy, walking the dogs, at 2 am. I'd had a miserable date with what was his name? Jason, I think. He'd come over to party but I just wasn't feeling him so I sent him packing. What a waste of damn effort getting glammed up for him. I got drunk with my wild best friend & her boyfriend, instead. After they passed out, I went out to walk the dogs in frustrated, horny misery & much to my surprise, ran into you. You were just home from a few days of fishing, unloading coolers full of fish from your truck. Looking delicious, tanned with your muscles & tattoos showing, freshly showered, wearing just a pair of shorts. You saw me first. How I missed you, I'll never know. You didn't even say hello. You just ordered me to go put the dogs up & come smoke a bowl. I couldn't even answer. I was dumbstruck, staring honestly. When you commanded, "Now." I obeyed.

I hurried back to you as fast as I could, afraid I'd imagined it. Glad I was glammed up after all. You handed me a packed bowl & said, "Here this is because I missed your birthday." Which of course, thrilled me, that you even remembered, but then, you knew it would. All part of your craft. You're good, I'll give you that. I'm pretty good myself because of my training at the hands of narcissistic motherfuckers like you. You got me good & high on top of the buzz I already had going. Then, I naively tried to leave. Like you'd actually have let that happen. It was the first time I actually realized that I was afraid of you. Sadly, I liked it. You told me that I wasn't going anywhere until you fucked me as much as you wanted to. You weren't lying.

I kept trying to escape though, actually enjoying the struggle to free myself. You told me you'd rape me if you had to, to get what you wanted from me. I believed you, which pretty well ensured that you wouldn't have to. I know now that you would have done it on this particular night. I don't even remember exactly how it started, the weed & the earlier bourbon left me spinning. I do know how it ended up though, with me, almost naked bent over that dresser you'd temporarily stashed in your garage. Being fucked like never before. You'd torn most of my clothes from my body after you forced me to my knees & ruthlessly fucked my mouth & throat. Holding my head down on your cock as you blew a huge load down my throat. During our previous times together, I'd willingly sucked you off before I let you fuck me. This time, my willingness had no meaning to you, one way or the other.

You always have that unique gift for staying hard no matter how many times you orgasm. So you grabbed me up & pushed me over the dresser & forced your cock into my now drenched pussy, then reached around to rub my clit. Of course, it made me cum, so you immediately got showered in my juices. You soon bathed my cervix in your own. Grabbing my hair with your free hand & pulling it as you spasmed against my bare ass. Over & over again you fucked me & filled me with scalding cum. Saying the sexiest, dirtiest, filthiest things to me, the whole time. Your sexy voice & the things you say to me only strengthen my addiction to you.

I don't know how many loads of cum you shot into my pussy. 7? 8? How many times did I cum screaming your name, not caring if I woke up the neighbors. So many that you couldn't even fuck me anymore, even my tight pussy got too sloppy. No amount of squeezing with my internal muscles was enough, by this point. So, I thought you'd let me go. How naive of me. You had dirtier ideas. Like scooping out the cum with your still hard cock. (Your dick was still fucking hard!) So, you scooped out the cum & lubed my ass with it.

I tried to get away for real this time, once I realized what you were up to but you just pinned me against the dresser & laughed. "Your ass is about to be mine too, Dawn," you growled. And yes, indeed it was. You'd already made it clear that every other part of me is yours, why would my ass be any exception? And I liked it. No, I fucking loved it. I still finger myself to the memory of it. I hadn't let a guy even slip a finger in my asshole in a decade, at least, but incredibly, I let you fuck it. You were so smart about it, teasing me patiently with your cum greased rod. Until it felt so good, I actually needed you to fuck my ass. Until I was the one initiating your entry. Saying, "Hold it, hold it still & let me push against it." You did. So, I got the head of it in & it felt good. So fucking good.

There was still more of you straining for access though, so I said, "Let me do it myself, don't push, just hold steady." You actually listened to me for a change. I gradually worked your dick into my ass, inch by inch, until the whole goddamn thing was inside me. Oh, for fuck's sake, it felt so good! Then you reached around & started fingering my clit as you started to withdraw your cock & all hope was lost. I started yet another squirting orgasm by the third full stroke. Which made you cum again immediately but you just kept going & fucked my ass like the barbaric bastard that you are. Finally, you infused my ass with your cum one last time.

You lay across my back, limp, exhausted for a few minutes before going to grab a couple of towels & passing me one. I hurriedly wiped the cum off of myself & bent down to grab my silk shorts off the floor. You snatched them away & told me that you were going to fuck me again. Luckily, I was quick enough to grab them back while you laughed. Telling me to hurry up & get dressed because your cock was getting hard again & if I didn't get out your garage, I'd find myself bent over the dresser again. I hurried to obey you because my body was already going to take a few days to recover from the past few hours of you using it so roughly. I couldn't take anymore of you or your cock for one night so I rushed away, into the dampness of the Autumn night, hoping no one saw me leaving.