Unexpected Situation 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OK, OK, I forgive you! I forgive you!" she gasps, pulling me back up from under the covers.

"You're such a cheater-... CJ I was kidding! Ommigod, I can't believe you're doing this!" Tori says hysterically while looking under the covers to where I was running my dick head up and down her rapidly moistening slit.

"Ben, you think you guys could give me and Tori half an hour alone and then we'll meet the two of you poolside?" I ask my best friend as I begin to insert my dick into Tori. I ignore the whimpers and hisses of the girl writhing beneath me while I wait for his answer.

Ben is very obviously aroused by the scene in front of him, and wastes no time freeing his own dick from his pants. He grabs Abby, who is also staring intently at me and Tori, and picks her up by the waist in one arm, holding her against his chest. With his other hand, he positions his cock under Abby's entrance and drops her onto his rock hard member. Abby gives a little shriek of surprise and wraps her her arms and legs around Ben's torso to steady herself.

The sight of Abby falling on to Ben's dick excited me enough to cause my dick to jump, even as it was inserted hallway into Tori, who hissed loudly this time.

Needless to say, all of us were very turned on at this point.

"Half an hour sounds good dude," and he carried Abby naked into the (luckily) empty hallway, and into the room that Tori and Abby had left propped open. Thankfully, he had the consideration to close our door behind himself.

Tori met my eyes as I looked down at her.

"You are...so perverted, " she gasped between thrusts. "Only because... It makes you... so wet." I grunt in return.

We continued in this way for fifteen minutes or so. Then I pulled out long enough to flip her onto her stomach so that I could mount her from behind.

She sighed with contentment as I re-entered her depths. She began squeezing me each time I bottomed out inside her. In return, I decided to reach under her to finger her clit while I fucked her.

"Oh God..." she sighed, clawing the sheets in front of her.

"CJ... I'm gonna...about to..."

"I know, baby" I told her before fucking her suddenly faster and harder than before.

She whimpered with pure lust before her entire body began convulsing with her orgasm. I had another evil idea. I pulled out and rolled her over before picking her up just like Ben had lifted Abby. I picked Tori up and dropped her on my dick just like we had seen Ben do with Abby, as well.

The sudden invasion started Tori on a series of back to back orgasms, and I continued to fuck her in that standing position for a few more moments just to enjoy the feeling of her trying to milk my cock. Then I started for the door with her wrapped around my torso, whimpering and mewing into my shoulder softly.

She was too far gone to even protest as I carried her into the hallway. I walked down to the girl's door, thankful that Ben had left it open. I walked in the room fucking the girl in my arms and yelling for my best friend.

"You about done yet, Ben?" I called, spotting him in the corner fucking Abby into the wall.

"Almost!" was his answer. I began to speed up inside of Tori, as well.

Sensing I was close, she looked up in my eyes as I reached the point of no return.

"Oh, no. Not again, CJ! "

I held her tight to my chest and began emptying my balls inside Tori's receptive snatch. She threw her head back, moaning with ecstacy as I released spurt after spurt into her depths.

When Ben saw me cumming in Tori, he lost it. He began to come inside of Abby at the same time. Both girls let out shrieks of delight..

Both Ben and I collapsed onto the bed, completely spent. Abby and Tori both lay on top of their man, exhausted as well, leaking juices around the base of the cocks that still spurted inside them.

The pool could wait...

12