Unexpected Situation 04

Story Info
part 4, and my personal favorite so far!
3.9k words
4.37
15.8k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/12/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"So...that was different," said Abby, breaking the exhausted silence that had set in.

Ben and I chuckled underneath the girls. Tori just smiled tiredly as her pussy milked what was left of my seminal reserves. Her eyes remained closed, though she would give a low moan every time my cock twitched inside her.

"Mmmmm," Tori agreed. "Can we do it again?"

"NO!" cried Ben and I simultaneously.

All of us laughed.

"I need a halftime, babe. Go over the gameplan and all," I explained to Tori.

She just rolled her beautiful blue eyes.

"Whatever." she said.

"Me too, hon. Gotta make sure my star player won't over-do anything in the second half. Can't afford an injury." Ben said.

Abby mimicked Tori, rolling her eyes before replying.

"Whatever."

We all shared another laugh. Abby began to extricate herself from Ben's embrace. She quickly found herself locked in his arms, unable to pull away. She looked up questioningly.

"Gotta pay the toll, babe"

She smiled before stretching up to kiss him on the lips. He let her go, and she smiled lovingly down at him.

"You guys are too cute," Tori mumbled against my chest.

Ben smiled, a little embarrassed. "What can I say, I'm a cute guy."

Abby resumed the process of untangling herself from her lover. When all her limbs were free, she placed her hands against Ben's chest and began to push her upper body away from his. When she was seated upright, she took a deep breath and looked at Tori.

"Now, the hard part," she said with a wink.

Abby then began to raise her hips off of Ben, slowly removing herself from Ben's shaft.

"Well, not so hard anymore, actually," Ben clarified from underneath her. Ben then moaned softly.

"She squeezes me the whole way off..." he explains before closing his eyes and enjoying the sensation.

Ben was almost the same size as myself, but half an inch longer. I was still a little wider in girth, though, which meant that he couldn't claim he was 'bigger' back in the junior high.

All the kids on the football team showered after practice, and the normal dick judging took place. Ben and I held our own easily, and showered naked without feeling an ounce of self-consciousness. Some of the less endowed boys would shower in trunks to avoid any cruel jokes.

Abby seemed not to have any complaints, either. She was clearly enjoying herself atop my best friend, biting her lip in a sexy smile as she looked down on Ben's face.

She purposefully took her time, enhancing the pleasure for both parties involved. After the sixth inch passed from between her nether-lips, she glanced at Tori and I. We were riveted, and I think having an audience turned Abby on more than usual.

"Here comes his favorite part," she whispered with a quick wink at Tori.

She slowed the extrication even more and began twirling her hips in slow circles, maximizing the pleasure Ben felt in the head of his cock.

"Ohhh God...shit..." Ben groaned.

He continued in a low moan until the process came to an end.

With a barely audible 'pop', his dick came free. A cold shiver ran up his spine from the sheer amount of pleasure Abby had given him.

However, I noticed that Ben was not the only one that found the process enjoyable. Abby kind of fell back on to Ben's chest after she had finished, her eyes showing that same glazed-over look that Tori's got during extreme arousal.

Abby closed her eyes and steadied herself for a brief moment. When they re-opened, her eyes were clear and lucid once again, and she looked down into Ben's face with an expression of absolute adoration.

Tori was right, they WERE too cute.

Once Ben came back to reality, he sighed with contentment and held Abby tightly to his chest.

"God, I love you, woman."

Abby gave a little smile of satisfaction and then looked at Tori and I.

"Your turn, now." she told Tori.

"Wait, what?" Tori asked, already blushing faintly with embarrassment.

"Yeah, girl! Why should you and C.J. be the only ones getting a show?"

Tori looked at me for back-up.

"Hey, it IS kind of unfair..." I trailed off suggestively.

"Yeah, you WOULD want to return the favor," she whispered, squeezing the semi-erect shaft still buried inside of her.

My eyes unfocused slightly as her velvety walls massaged my dick. Though it wasn't enough to reinvigorate me, it was definitely enough to ensure that I stopped deflating.

"We're waitingggg," said Ben in a sarcastic, sing-song voice.

"Well, don't wanna disappoint the audience," Tori said aloud to no one in particular.

The rest of us laughed.

She pushed her torso up off my chest and took a deep breath to prepare herself. Then she looked down into my face and began.

I was quickly lost in a fog of lustful ecstasy. Her inner walls came alive against my shaft as she began to massage me. As she slowly pulled herself off of my cock, the contrast between the pulsing heat I felt inside her and the cool outside air added to the wonderful sensations.

She continued in this way for what seemed like an hour to me, but when I looked down, only two inches of me was visible outside her. Not wanting to be the only one experiencing such intense feelings, I reached down and began to rhythmically stroke her clit with the thumb of my right hand.

Tori gasped out loud and her pussy seemed to squeeze even tighter. She had my favorite expression on her face. With eyes that were so glazed over that they seemed a pale silver instead of their normal sapphire blue, she looked down at me while biting her lower lip, the picture of feminine sensuality.

From far away, I heard Abby playfully accusing Ben.

"Jeez, jerk. How about you rub MY clit next time. I'd sure like to know what that feels like..." she trailed off wistfully.

"Babe, the fact that he had the presence of mind to even come up with that idea in his present state surprises me. The fact that he's able to execute his idea is nothing short of miraculous. The Force is strong with this one." Ben replied.

"Baby, I love you, but you're such a nerd sometimes," she teased.

Although some part of my brain registered their verbal exchange, it was like I was trying to listen through a closed door. The voices sounded muffled and far away.

Tori and I continued in this way for days and days on end (it seemed that way, at least) until we both could feel that my head was the only part of my dick left inside her.

"Here goes.." she whispered so softly that I thought I had imagined her saying it.

As she began to rotate her hips in slow, sexy circles, I began to increase the tempo of my thumb against her clit.

As I felt my head begin to come free from her vice-like grip, I pressed down hard onto her button.

Her mouth opened into a cute little 'o' right as I popped out from inside her, and she collapsed against my chest. I held her in my arms as she trembled her way through a gentle orgasm.

I was just starting to come down from my sexual high when I heard Abby congratulating us.

"That was so hot..." she whispered, stroking Ben's now rock hard member.

Unlike Tori and I, they had not been fucking for the last 48 hours, and they still had stamina to spare.

"Mmm, thanks," I managed to reply, feeling completely drained

I looked down into the face of my little blonde bombshell, expecting to see those gorgeous pools of sapphire looking back at me.

Instead Tori's eyes were still closed, and she continued to tremble softly against my chest. Feeling my heart melt a little, I leaned down to kiss her forehead gently. Tori smiled and opened her eyes to look up at me. She began tracing my lips with her forefinger, smiling to herself absently.

"You guys are pretty cute yourselves," Abby giggled as she lowered herself back onto Ben.

"We know," Tori whispered, still looking into my eyes. I smiled against the finger tracing the planes of my lips. As it came to the middle of my bottom lip, I kissed it quickly before looking over to where Abby had begun riding Ben rather energetically.

"Seeing as how you guys are...a little preoccupied...Tori and I are gonna go clean up. We'll probably head towards the pool after that if you guys wanna join.

"Pool?" Tori asked quietly.

"I didn't pack a swimsuit, babe..." she admitted.

Ben, Abby and myself had done some Googling on the hotel we were staying at. We had known there was a pool, and we'd packed accordingly. It never occured to me that the other choir members might not have done the same.

Thankfully, Abby saved the day.

"I packed two, babe, don't worry! I bet you'd look great in the pink swimsuit, go ahead and take that one!" Abby offered.

"Thanks so much, Abby, I owe you one!" Tori gratefully replied.

Seeing as how Tori was just now going through the last trembles of her orgasm, I laid her in the bed beside me and got up to get the bathing suit myself. Thankfully, I had been wearing basketball shorts when I had carried Tori over, so I wouldn't raise any suspicions walking back to my room.

After a brief search, I found the pink swimsuit and tossed it to Tori. Thinking she'd wear that to walk back to the room Ben and I shared, I started back towards the bed to help her change.

But Tori stopped me as I passed her bags.

"Uhmm...will you grab the big pink towel in my suitcase, babe? Please?" she asked.

"Sure. But aren't you going to wear the swimsuit to my room?" I asked as I came up with the towel.

Tori hesitated a little before answering.

"I would, but it's borrowed...I just don't want to get it...dirty."

I looked at her quizzically.

To answer, she looked down meaningfully. I had been so deep inside her earlier that the sperm I had deposited was just now starting to show between her slightly swollen lips.

"Oh. I see." I chuckled quietly.

Abby had looked over to see why Tori didn't want to wear the swimsuit, fearing that her new friend didn't like it.

"If you don't want the pink one, you can see if you like the red one...Oh," She had finally noticed why Tori didn't want to wear the borrowed suit quite yet.

"Damn...that's so hot.." Abby said, licking her lips.

Tori blushed and looked at me. She held my eyes for a moment before suddenly sticking her tongue out at me.

"It's his fault," she clarified.

Abby and I shared a quick laugh before she returned her full attention to riding Ben for all he was worth.

I handed Tori the bathing suit and then wrapped her up in her fluffy pink beach towel. She gasped in surprise when I swept her up into my arms.

Turning towards the door, I told Ben we'd see him soon over my shoulder as I left.

"For sure, bro" he replied.

Pushing back through the door to my room, I set Tori back on her feet in the bathroom. As she unwrapped herself from the towel, I turned around to shut the door and turn on the fan. Some dim lights automatically kicked on along with the fan, and I decided that was all the light we'd need.

Facing Tori again, she was looking at me with a questioning expression. I brushed by her and turned on the shower by way of explanation.

"We need to get you clean," I told her.

She caught on to my mood instantly, and unzipped my sweater and pulled it off my shoulders. We just let it fall to the floor. I shrugged out of my t-shirt and took off my basketball shorts. They followed the sweater to the ground.

Tori paused for a moment, and I suddenly realized that this was the first time she had seen me completely naked.

As I mentioned before, both Ben and I aspire to follow a career in Law Enforcement, so we both trained hard and regularly. I was never a big guy, but I was chiseled and proud of the utter lack of softness anywhere on my frame.

Tori began to lightly trace over my chest and abs with her right hand.

"Where have you been hiding these?" she wondered aloud.

I laughed softly and picked her up, stepping into the shower with her in my arms. I set her down under the streams of warm water and we began making out as the water washed away any self-consciousness we might have had.

I pushed her against the wall of the shower and allowed my lips to roam away from hers and travel down her neck. She gasped and held me to her chest. Her hands began to stroke my shaft, which hardened slowly, showing signs of life after all. My hands began to roam over her skin, my right hand eventually finding itself between her thighs. As it moved upwards, I noticed a line of something slippery; more so than her wet skin. I pulled away slightly to investigate.

The cum I had shot inside her earlier was now making it's escape in a steady stream down her right thigh. My fingers followed the stream to it's source, and Tori gasped as my fingers stroked her drooling lips before finding her clit once again.

Seeing my seed escape from this beautiful girl's bronzed pussy lips was extremely erotic, and I quickly found myself holding her up by the bottom of her thighs against the shower wall.

Tori's hands were quickly between my legs, lining me up to invade her secret areas once more. As I began to push inside her, my lips found hers and we began to make out again. Tori moaned into my mouth as I slid into her, breaking the kiss only when my head pressed against her cervix and my balls we resting on her ass.

"How can I still want more?" she asked, before she began rocking against me slowly, massaging me as I slid in and out of her well lubricated snatch.

Of course, I had no answer, and we went back to our slow and sensual love-making. The rhythm was relaxing, not hurried this time. We were simply enjoying the feeling of one another.

Her hard nipples pressed against my chest, and her breasts jiggled softly with every firm stroke I pressed into her. I could feel her pussy building up to a climax, and knew I wasn't far behind.

Just as her inner walls clamped down on my shaft, I gave one last firm thrust inside her, skewering the opening of her cervix with my head.

As her heels dug into the back of my buttocks, and her hands scratched and clawed at the muscles in my back, I was crushing her into the shower wall in anticipation of the climax to come.

And cum we did.

it felt like my shaft had built up the pressure of a fire-hose, and the first couple ejaculations must have felt like they were going to shoot through her cervix walls.

Tori let out a cry that was part gasp and part whimper before I felt her insides collapse upon my dick. Her muscles began milking my cock of every drop of cum left in my body, and it was a surprising amount.

Just like our mutual orgasm in the back of the van, this one seemed to drag on and on. We broke off our kiss to watch the insemination happen, and I set her feet back onto the shower floor. Pulling our hips only far enough apart to clearly observe, we watched and felt our orgasms run their course.

It was strangely beautiful, watching my cock twitch and pump the cum through my shaft and into another person that I cared about. Tori's orgasm was intense enough that you could see the muscles in her groin and lower abdomen ripple as they attempted to extract all the sperm from my cock and carry into her depths.

Eventually, I pressed back into Tori and seated my cock-head inside her cervix once again. She gasped, and we, then, continued our make-out session while feeling the cum start to leak out around my still pulsing shaft. Even now, I was still pissing cum, and the contractions of her warm walls only encouraged my cock to fill her with even more cum, until a steady stream trickled down my balls and onto the shower floor before swirling down the drain.

This continued for another four or five minutes before my cock finally began deflating. Reluctantly, we broke off our kiss and I withdrew my cock from her cunt as the last feeble spasm pushed out a small bead of cum that suck to the tip of my dick.

Smiling, Tori knelt down and kicked off the bead of cum before putting the entire head in her mouth and sucking out any cum left inside me.

My knees actually went a little weak at the sight.

"Mmmm...I taste pretty good, actually. But you taste better!" she said as she stood up and put her arms around my waist and her head against my chest.

We stood like that for a little while, just holding one another. Then we decided to try and get clean before the hot water ran out. We managed it just in time, the water was just starting to get cool when we shut the faucet off and stepped out to towel ourselves dry.

"I thought we'd never get all of that out of me. It felt like a gallon!" Tori said.

"Felt that way to me, too!" I mumbled. My sex drive was utterly spent. Too drained to even daydream about a naked girl.

Tori shot a look at me as she was finishing drying off.

"You really get off cumming inside me, don't you?" she asked.

"...I guess I do," I admitted. "But you always seem to get off when you feel me cumming!" I shot back.

"Touché,"

We both shared a laugh as she started to shimmy into the bikini bottoms. It was kinda cute, watching her shimmy into them, which made her breasts bounce in a lively manner. She noticed me watching and called me out on it.

"You like what you see?" she asked innocently.

I stepped close and pinned her against the wall. I immediately began rolling her right nipple back and forth between the fingers of my left hand. Meanwhile, my right hand had shot down into her bikini and I pushed my middle finger inside her while I thumbed her clit.

She squealed at the sudden motion, but her reaction changed as she realized where my hands had gone.

Her hands grabbed my shoulders in an attempt to steady herself. Her hips began to grind against the invading finger, almost of their own accord. Her breath hissed out between her clenched teeth as she stared down at her body, watching my hands inflict their twisted brand of torture.

"Damnit! C.J., you know these aren't mine," she cried.

I ignored that statement.

"Now, you know damn well that I like what I see. I like everything about you. It's just so cruel when you tease me like that," I pouted.

I increased the tempo of my thumb and began to slide my finger in and out of Tori.

Her knees buckled for a moment, and in that moment I was holding her up almost solely with the hand on her pussy. She scrambled around to regain her footing.

I let her catch her balance, and she turned her head up to try to plead with me to stop before she soaked Abby's bikini.

But right as her eyes met mine, I allowed my ring finger to join my middle finger in it's penetration of her depths. Then I increased the tempo even more.

The eyes that had been seeking mine suddenly rolled back into her head and she collapsed against me, moaning out loud at her mild orgasm. Her pussy tightened around my fingers before soaking them in her juices. I kept them inside of her until she came around to reality.

As she regained her senses, she looked up at me with a slightly irritated expression.

"Just great. The first time Abby lets me borrow clothes, I go and have an orgasm in them. You're going to explain that it's your fault!" she informs me matter-of-factly.

"Yes ma'am," I chuckle out.

I then pull my fingers from her dripping snatch and trail them up the middle of her body, leaving a wet line traveling from the center of her breastbone, over her belly button and then disappearing into the bikini.

"Why'd-" she starts, but I cut off the question with a finger over her lips. Then I lifted her enough to set her on the counter before briefly kissing both nipples, and then following the trail I had just made with the tip of my tongue. I made a quick swirl around her belly button before continuing downward, hooking the waistband of the bikini with one finger to exclude the rest of the trail. I followed it to her clit and on down between her lips before coming back up to flick her button three times.

12