Unexpected Situation 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I straightened her bottoms until they rested where they should. Now, they were noticeably wetter than before.

Then I straightened up and sat her back on the ground. She fell against me weakly.

"You're right, you DO taste good," I informed her.

"You...are...evil..." she informed me in return, panting heavily.

I laughed softly, handing her the top to her swimsuit before walking out to my bag and pulling on my trunks. I heard a groan from the bathroom, so I sauntered back across the room to investigate.

"What's wrong?"

She points to the swimsuit she's now wearing. Not only is there a noticeable wet spot in the bottoms, but her nipples are also showing very clearly just how aroused she was.

"We can't go down yet!" she cried.

I laughed and stepped inside the bathroom with her and closed the door. The air was warmer in here. Then I gathered Tori in my arms and held her against my bare chest, which warmed her up and relaxed her rather quickly. Now that her nipples weren't prominently showing, I simply wrapped her lower body in her towel, tucking it in at the front.

I spun Tori around so she could see herself in the mirror. She looked beautiful. With her cheeks slightly flushed, and her hair tucked behind one ear, she looked up shyly to meet my gaze in the mirror.

"Well, how do I look," she asked.

I bent lower to wrap my arms around her torso and pull her close.

"Like the most beautiful girl I've ever known."

She blushed with both pride and pleasure upon hearing that, and turned her head to peck me on the cheek.

Then she unwound my arms and took my hand, dragging me toward the door.

"Let's go to this stupid pool, then, loverboy," she says, pulling me out of the room.

12