Unexpected Submission Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Linda followed his gaze.

"Go ask them to come over and watch," Brian told her.

She shook her head. He slapped her left nipple and she let out a small yelp of pain.

"Don't disobey me again, Linda," he said, loudly.

She stood slowly, making sure her legs would hold her up after she'd cum so hard.

"Which ones?" she asked.

"All of them," he replied, coolly.

She pulled at her dress, attempting to straighten it. He pulled her hands away.

"No," he said. "Take it off."

She turned to look at him. He remained silent and grabbed at the fabric, pulling it away from her body.

"But, I..." she started, but stopped.

She let the dress slip over her hips. Brian held it up, keeping it off the floor. He lowered it enough so she could step out it, placing her right hand on his shoulder as she did.

He straightened up and dropped the dress next to him on the seat.

Now nude, except for her ankle boots, Linda stood in front of him.

"Go on," he directed.

"What should I say?" she asked.

"Tell them you'd like them to watch me punish you," he said.

Though still unsure, she walked toward the nearest occupied booth. The couple there had been kissing, but at Linda's approach they – understandably – gave her their undivided attention. Brian couldn't hear what she said to them, but he could just make out their heads nodding.

Linda moved on to the next booth.

Another minute passed. Brian watched one couple get up and leave the balcony after Linda spoke to them, but she soon returned, followed by a young – mid-20s, Brian guessed – couple who stayed a few feet away from the booth.

Brian stood up and leaned close to Linda.

"Good girl," he whispered.

She smiled at him.

"Bend over the table," he ordered.

This time, she didn't hesitate. She placed her hands on the wooden top and leaned slightly, sticking out her ass. He waited a moment. She looked back at him over her left shoulder.

"I said bend over," he said, putting a hand on the hot skin of her shoulder and roughly pushing her down until her upper body rested on the cool wood.

The boots she wore made her tall enough that bending over so far left her ass up in the air. Brian looked down at her perfect cheeks. He wanted nothing more than open his pants and plunge his aching cock into her. He battled with his libido, however, forcing himself to stay in control.

"Spread your legs," he ordered.

She did so, as the couple watching positioned themselves for the best view of her pussy. Brian ignored them as he stood beside Linda. Placing his right hand on her ass, he let his fingers brush against her wet lips. Her body jumped as if struck by electricity.

He paused for a moment, then pulled his hand away from her ass. Her body tensed in anticipation, knowing what was about to happen.

Brian brought his hand down forcefully, giving her ass a firm slap.

"Fuck," Linda hissed.

She tried to stand, but Brian held her firmly in place. Turning her head to look back at him, she quickly gave up resisting.

He struck her cheeks again. She grunted at the pain.

Before she'd finished reacting, he moved his fingers back to her cunt, rubbing her gently.

"Oh, God..." she moaned, while clawing at the far side of the table.

He removed his left hand from her shoulder and slipped it under her hip, reaching back between her legs. His fingers found her clit and as her body reacted, he used his right hand to spank her ass again.

Her body trembled.

"That's right," he whispered, "enjoy the mix of pleasure and pain."

"More," she croaked.

He smiled. Raising his hand, he smacked her harder, the sound of his hand meeting her firm ass echoed around the balcony.

Her body jumped, and she suppressed a scream.

"Motherfuck..." she began.

Before she finished, he slipped two fingers into her wetness and she gasped.

He slapped her again. Even in the dim light, he could see her ass cheeks already turning red, and he could feel the heat of her skin.

Brian turned to look at the couple watching them. The woman – her back to Brian – was now kneeling in front of the man. Her head bobbed up and down, and though he couldn't see exactly what was happening, Brian didn't need to be a rocket surgeon to figure it out. As the woman pleasured him with her mouth, the man struggled to keep his eyes open and locked on Linda.

"Look at this," he said, turning back to Linda.

She twisted her body to look.

"Oh, yes," she whispered.

Brian motioned to the man. He asked him to turn slightly so he and Linda could see his cock disappearing into the woman's mouth. He did so.

"Stand up, turn around, and sit on the edge of the table," Brian said, to Linda.

She complied.

"Watch them," he said.

Brian knelt between her legs. His lips touched the side of her left knee, and moved slowly upward. He kissed his way to her thigh, then to her left hip bone. He gently bit the skin there, before proceeding downward.

As his tongue trailed over her mons pubis, he noticed a small, circular discoloration. Even in the semi-dark he realized it was a tattoo, but didn't stop to look closely. He maneuvered over the inked skin, and down to her cunt, tasting her juices.

Linda gasped and her head fell back. She placed her hands behind her, spreading her fingers on the top of the table for support.

He grabbed her legs and draped them over his shoulders, then grabbed her hips, and held her tightly as he tried to thrust his tongue inside her.

"Fuuuuck," she cried.

He attacked her pussy with his mouth, and the table shook as she wiggled against his face. She grabbed his head with her right hand, pulling at his short hair, trying to force him farther into her.

Looking up, he watched her chest rise and fall and she struggled to breathe. He could see her mouth moving, but with her legs pressed against his ears, he couldn't make out her words. He moved his right hand, letting her leg fall from his shoulder. Her words were unintelligible and even though his tongue was inside her, he smiled.

Without further delay, he moved his mouth to her clit, taking it between his lips, and sucking it gently. His free hand moved to her pussy and he pushed two fingers inside her. Her body stiffened and she held her breath for several seconds.

He moved his fingers in and out of her, increasing the force and speed of his penetration. Her breath came in great sobs and she clawed at his head.

"Yessss," she hissed. "I'm gonna cum."

Brian felt the muscles of her pussy clutch at his fingers. He struggled to keep them inside her, thrusting deep as her body began shaking. Her left leg returned to his shoulder, squeezing him, and her body bucked violently as she came again.

The convulsions lasted for more than a minute. He kept his left hand on her right hip as she writhed against him.

As the tremors of pleasure subsided, he let his slick fingers slip from her wetness. Taking his mouth from her clit, he stood. Her legs slid downward, and her feet again touched the floor. He kissed his way up her body quickly. He found her lips and pushed his tongue into her mouth.

She kissed back as his fingers lightly caressed her clit, trying to extend her orgasm. Her body jumped at his touch and she moaned into his mouth.

Brian heard a noise behind him and turned his head. The man who had been watching them grimaced, his eyes closed tightly. He gripped his partner's head with both hands, holding himself deep in her throat.

He turned back to Linda and gently pulled her to her feet. She wobbled slightly, her legs unsteady, and he held her against the left side of his body.

"Watch him cum," Brian said.

The man's mouth fell open and he fought for breath. His body bucked against the woman. Brian could imagine him filling the woman's mouth with his cum.

He felt Linda's warm body against his, and knew he had to have more.

Brian turned and pushed her back to the edge of the table. He quickly opened his pants. Pushing them over his hips, his erect cock sprung free. He moved between her legs and she reached out to touch him.

"No," he said, brushing away her hands.

"Please," she said. "I want to feel it."

He slapped her left nipple. She groaned at the pain.

"Greedy girls get punished," he said. "Put your hands behind your back."

She obeyed.

He stepped closer and guided the tip of his cock across her clit. Her body jumped at the sensation. He moved his hardness back and forth over her bud, then slipped down her wet lips.

She moaned as he pushed himself against her, aching to be inside her. Just before he entered her, the last rational thought remaining in his pleasure-clouded brain bubbled to the surface and he stopped.

"What's wrong?" she asked, looking at him.

"Nothing," he said.

He wanted to fuck her. At this moment, he wanted it more than anything in the world; burying his hard cock deep inside her, moving in and out until he exploded. The desire clouded his sense.

"Fuck me," she said, almost begging him.

It took the very last vestige of his self-control to resist slamming himself into her. But, he realized he needed to control himself in order to teach her to let him control her.

"No," he said. "Not yet."

He took a step back.

"Please," she cried. "Don't stop now."

He raised his hand toward her chest.

"I'm sorry," she said, quickly.

Movement behind caught his attention. He turned to see the couple who'd been watching them moving away. The woman smiled and waved goodbye to Brain and Linda.

"Get on your knees," he said, again looking at Linda. "It's my turn."

She slipped off the table and knelt in front of him. She looked up into his eyes. He ran the fingers of his right hand over her lips. She stuck out her tongue to taste herself on his skin.

She moaned around his fingers.

"Want more?" he asked.

"Yes," she answered. "Please."

With his left hand, he grabbed the hair at the back of her head. He pulled, tilting her head back a few inches. She gasped, her mouth staying open as he looked down at her.

"Tell me what you want," he ordered.

She strained to look at his cock.

"I want you in my mouth," she said.

"What do you want in your mouth?" he asked, pulling her hair harder.

"Your cock," she whispered. "I want to feel your cock in my mouth. I want to taste your cock in my mouth."

He took his hardness in his right hand and stroked it slowly.

"Say please," he told her.

"Pleeeease," she hissed, trying to move closer to him.

Holding her hair firmly, he moved close enough to allow his cock to trace over her lips.

"Mmmm," she murmured, as she tried to take him between her lips.

He groaned as he let her warm mouth envelope the head of his cock. Her tongue danced over the tip, licking away the drop of pre-cum there, and his body stiffened.

She took him deeper, sliding her lips down the tight skin of his shaft. She wrapped her right hand around his girth and gave it half a dozen hard strokes.

He released her hair. Letting his left hand fall to her shoulder, his fingers grabbed at her damp skin.

"That's it," he mumbled. "Take it deep."

Moving her left hand to his ass, she pulled him toward her, forcing the head of his cock into her throat. She grunted as he placed both hands on her head. He held her in place, feeling her throat clutch at his cock, as if trying to swallow him whole.

"Oh, fuck, yes," he groaned.

Linda dug her nails into his fleshy cheeks, but did not attempt to pull away from him. Brian could hear her struggling to breathe through her nose, as she held him there for almost a minute.

He realized he couldn't last much longer – he needed to cum. Using his right hand, he pulled his throbbing cock from her mouth.

"Look at me," he said, grabbing her chin with his left hand and lifting her face upward. "Pucker your lips."

Her eyes met his as he began stroking his cock, letting it brush her lips. Again, he moved his left hand to her hair.

"Give it to me," she whispered. "Give me that fucking cum. I want to taste it."

Her sudden assertiveness pushed him to the edge.

"I'm gonna cum all over those pretty little lips," he grunted.

"Yes, right now! Cum for me," she demanded.

She opened her mouth and once more took the head of his cock between her lips.

Surprised, he moaned as his body began to convulse. He tried to pull his cock out of her mouth as his first stream of cum hit the back of her throat. She struggled to stay upright and keep her lips around him as his body bucked hard against her.

"Fuck," he hissed, through gritted teeth.

He finally freed himself from her mouth and fired a stream of cum onto her lips and cheek.

She closed her eyes.

"No," he said, pulling her hair, "look at me."

Her eyes opened again, staring into his.

More cum hit her face and she moaned as the warm fluid ran down her chin. He moved his hand back and forth along his shaft, jerking himself onto her.

He guided his cock back to her lips and pushed himself into her mouth.

"Get it all out," he demanded.

She took him deep, letting him slide into her throat and holding him there for several seconds as she drew out the last few drops of his cum. His body quivered as she continued sucking his now hyper-sensitive cock. His knees nearly buckled as her efforts seemed to drain the energy from his entire body.

Once sure he was milked dry, she let him slip from her mouth, though he held her hair tightly until his orgasm subsided completely. He looked down at her face. His cum coated her lips and chin, and had splattered onto the tip of her nose and both cheeks.

As he watched, she tipped her head down, opened her mouth, and let cum and saliva dribble out and drip onto her chest.

"Oh, God," he moaned, watching the gooey liquid run down her body.

As Brian's strength returned, he released Linda's hair. She looked up at him.

"We made a mess," she said, smiling.

"Stand up," he said, reaching out to help her.

He picked up her boyshorts from the table. Turning them inside-out, he reached up toward her face.

"What are you doing?" she asked, pulling back.

He grabbed her and held her close.

"Shhh," he admonished.

Using the lace panties like a small towel, he gently wiped her face and chest, cleaning her as much as possible. Once he finished, he turned the underwear right side out and handed them to Linda.

"Put them on," he said.

"What?" she said, more than asked.

"You heard me," he said.

"You're crazy," she protested. "They're wet and sticky now."

"Don't make me repeat myself, Linda," he said, quietly.

She did as he ordered, sliding them up her legs and pulling them snuggly into place.

"You took some big steps tonight," he said. "Trust, submission, exhibitionism, a little S&M."

Linda looked down at the floor.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about," he assured her.

He reached out, placed two fingers under her chin, and lifted her face until she looked at him.

"You've got more to learn," he said. "But, as you do, you'll get more and more confident, and allow yourself to enjoy the pleasure submission can bring."

She gave him a small nod.

"May I clean myself?" she asked, quietly.

"Yes," he said, as he closed his pants.

She reached into her purse and removed a make-up compact. Clicking it open, she checked her face using its small mirror. Pulling several tissues from a packet, she wiped her face, lips, neck, and chest. Then took a few moments to clean her glasses.

"Did I miss any?" she asked.

He leaned close to inspect her.

"Looks OK to me," he said.

She retrieved her dress from the seat where Brian had dropped it. As he watched her get dressed, Brian took a small notepad from the pocket of his t-shirt. After scratching a few figures on a piece of paper, he tore it out.

Linda collected her bag, and lifted the copy of Brian's book from the table.

"Hey, you didn't autograph my book," she said.

"I'll sign it at the hotel," he said.

"What hotel?" she questioned.

He handed her the paper. She took it and read the name of his hotel, and the room number.

"I'll be there," she said.

She reached out to take his arm, but he wrapped his arm around her shoulder. She leaned against him, and he steadied her as they walked toward the stairs to the first floor.

"I know," he said, quietly.

"How?" she asked.

"Because," he assured her, "you're mine now."

12