Unexpected Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you like more," he asked as their eyes met.

Linda tried to speak, but was prevented from doing so by the gag. Using her eyes, she tried to draw his attention to the reason for her difficulty. He didn't need to be reminded. Reaching up with his left hand, he roughly pulled the ball gag out of place, and it slipped down around her neck. She took a deep breath before he pushed two fingers into her mouth, letting her taste herself on them.

"Mmmm," she purred, as her tongue wound around them for several seconds.

"Well," he said, extracting the digits.

"I want you to fuck me," she said.

His left hand moved to her ass and he slapped her right cheek hard. She yelped in pain.

"You want?" he growled.

"Please," she cried.

He repeated the question and the blow.

"I'm sorry," she stammered.

"Are you giving the orders now?" he asked, raising his hand again.

"No," she said quickly, and repeated her apology.

"I don't think I'm going to let you have my cock yet," he said.

Her bottom lip stuck out in a mock pout. Brian pulled his right arm from under her thighs, reached up with both hands, and wrestled the ball gag back into place. Her attempted objection was muffled. He let his hands travel downward along her body. His fingers left her flesh, he stood, and turned away from her. She twisted her neck, trying to watch him as he moved to the nightstand.

For a few moments, Brian hesitated. Eyeing the items remaining beneath the lamp, he wondered if he might be pushing Linda too far for a first encounter. His voracious desire drove his decision. Making sure she could see, he scooped up the lubricant and the butt plug, then approached her.

"Up, now," he commanded.

Again her hips rose, while he used a thumbnail to flip open the bottle. Tilting it, he squeezed, watching a dozen drops of the gooey liquid fall into the crack of her ass. Linda's body shuddered, and she purred softly, as it oozed down her lips. He closed the bottle and tossed it aside. Using his fingers, he spread the lube around her asshole, teasing her.

"Look at me, Linda," he said.

She did, and he held up the silver and crystal plug - about four inches long and a little more than an inch in circumference at its widest point. Light glinted off its surface and she moaned. Her eyes followed it downward until it disappeared behind the curves of her ass cheeks. The cool metal touched her skin and she flinched.

"Do not move," he said, loudly enunciating each word.

Silently, she nodded several times, her eyes wide. He let the plug glide around her hole, twirling it slowly, coating it with lube. Watching her, he pressed the head against her hole. Her hips shifted forward, no more than an inch. Brian's hand came up, and she stopped, fearing his punishment.

"Relax, Linda," he said, soothingly.

Once more, she indicating that she was prepared, even as her breathing increased. He gently advanced the plug, and she slowly opened as the tip entered her. She sighed around the gag. Brian did not stop, pushing gingerly but smoothly as the steel steadily spread her sphincter. He looked at her face. Her eyes were screwed shut and she was biting down on the gag.

"You're a good girl, Linda," he whispered, patting her hip with his free hand.

Finally, the plug slipped inside her, settling in her rectum as her hole clenched around the stem.

"Thiiiiit," she cried, as her eyes popped open.

"Are you OK?" he asked.

She hesitated a moment, then nodded her head while keeping her eyes on his. Ensuring the plug was secure, he pressed his thumb against the crystal head, forcing it deeper by several millimeters. Linda's hips leaned away from him, but he grabbed her. As she resisted, he slapped her ass - hard. Her body jumped and she tried to scream.

"Turn over," he ordered, when her body relaxed.

As she complied, Brian stepped off the bed and knelt on the floor. He forced her knees apart, slid his hands under her ass, and then pulled her to him. Locating the vibrator, he again activated its motor. Placing the toy on the crack of her ass, he slowly manipulated it until it made contact with the head of the butt plug. Linda's body stiffened as if struck by a bolt of lightening as vibrations rumbled through the steel and into her entire body.

Brian looked into her eyes as he lowered his face toward her. His tongue extended and touched her lips. She tried to speak, but once more the gag rendered her words incoherent. He licked her slowly, trying to control himself. She began to whisper the same thing over and over.

"Mmmm, hmmm."

Her hips began to gyrate, and he thrust his tongue inside her as he fought to keep the vibe on the crystal. He continued this effort for another minute, then his mouth drifted upward to her clit. Taking it between his lips, he flicked it with his tongue. Moving the toy to where his mouth had just been, he let it slide into her pussy. Her thighs quivered and he glanced up her body. Linda's face was twisted into a beautiful grimace. Without delay, he intensified his attack on her bud, lapping at her roughly as he fucked her with the vibrator.

She tried to ride his face, draping her legs over his shoulders, and grinding her hips into him. The short murmurs of pleasure melted into a long moan. Looking at her, he saw her eyes were shut tightly, and her head shook from side to side. He could feel the tremors running through her body and realized she was trying not to cum. Brian hadn't given her permission, and she did not want to defy him. This only made him double his efforts, wanting to see how long she could hold out before she came.

It pleased him that it took only another minute. Her body bucked against him. Brian fought to keep his mouth on her clit as yet another orgasm exploded through her senses and her ass lifted off the bed. He stayed with her, his movements diminishing as he tried to support her. Her body gradually went limp and her cheeks slowly sank to the comforter.

Letting the vibe slip from her wetness, he shut it off, and tossed it aside. He kissed his way up her body. As his lips nuzzled her collarbone, his hands slipped behind her neck to unsnap the ball gag.

"I'm sorry, I came without your permission," she stammered as soon as he removed it.

"Shhhh," he said, before kissing her, letting her taste herself on his mouth.

She kissed back, pushing her tongue against his. They stayed like that for more than a minute, fighting for air, each breathing in the other.

"Are you ready for more?" Brian asked, parting their lips.

"Yes, Sir," she mewed.

He slapped her face lightly.

"I told you not to call me sir," he said.

"I'm sorry," she said, a grin spreading across her lips.

"You're a naughty girl," he said.

She nodded at him.

"Bad girls get punished, don't they?" she asked.

His right hand came up to her neck. She gasped as he seized her, squeezing hard enough to cut off her breath. At the same time, he pulled her up to a sitting position - which served to press the butt plug into her ass.

"That's right," he growled, as her mouth opened in a faint moan. "They do."

He held her there motionless, waiting. Initially, she didn't react, but suddenly realized he wasn't letting go, and her eyes went wide in panic. Her mouth opened and she tried to speak as she tried to wrest herself from his grasp - her efforts only making the plug jiggle inside her.

"What?" he asked, rhetorically. "I can't hear you."

"Pleeeeease," she croaked.

"Please, what?" he asked, releasing his grip by a fraction of an inch.

She inhaled deeply before replying.

"Can I make you cum, Brian?" she asked.

He looked at for a long moment, both surprised and pleased by the question.

"I don't know," he replied, sarcastically. "Can you?"

"I'd like to try," she whispered.

He shoved her down to the bed roughly, grabbed her hips, and flipped her onto her stomach. She looked back at him, curious to know what he'd do next. Leaving the bed, he walked to the nightstand. His back to her, he tore open the box of condoms, and poured out several. Snagging one of the golden foil packets, he ripped it, and extracted the latex.

His balls were aching as he clumsily rolled the prophylactic down his length. When he turned toward her, her eyes traced over his body and settled on his cock. Before returning to her, he scooped up the keys to the handcuffs binding her wrists.

"Lift your ass, again, Linda," he commanded.

As she complied, he climbed on the bed, positioning himself behind her. His cock poked the cheeks of her ass and she pushed back toward him, again looking at him over her shoulder. His fingers traveled over the skin of her hips, then her back, until reaching her wrists. He quickly unlocked the cuffs, removed them, and dropped the love bracelets and keys to the floor.

Linda's hands fell to the bed and she began massaging the red marks around her wrists. As he watched her, Brian took his cock in his right hand and stroked himself, brushing the head over her clit as he did so. She gasped loudly as he pressed his left thumb against the crystal head of the butt plug.

"I need it, Brian," she said, putting her hands flat on the bed and pushing her upper body into the air. "Please don't tease me anymore."

For a moment, he considered punishing her for her greediness. But, he could feel his self-control slipping. In truth, after the events at the club and now in the hotel room, he needed to fuck her just as much as she needed him to fuck her - his desire would not wait another minute.

Her slick lips parted as he gently nudged the tip of his cock into her. Both of emitted long sighs. He looked in her eyes and she nodded her head, indicating her readiness. Brian gently advanced another inch, waited a moment, then pulled back. He repeated this action several times, going deeper each time, working his length into her slowly, as she lubricated him with her juices.

As he buried himself inside her, he put his hands on her hips, his fingers pressing into her torrid flesh. Her warm wetness enveloped him and clouded his brain with lust. For a few moments, he remained still, enjoying the sensation of her tight vaginal muscles flexing around him. He began twisting his hips slightly left and right, shifting his cock inside her.

When he could no longer stand the torture he was inflicting on them both, he retreated a few inches, and then thrust forward deliberately as he pulled her back toward him. His hip bones made contact with her cheeks and they both gasped at the pleasure of him filling her. Without hesitating, they continued, moving together steadily.

For several minutes, Brian struggled to keep her - and himself - from going too fast. As she panted, trying to catch her breath, he allowed his length to slide in and out, from tip to balls. Each time he entered her, Linda pushed herself back onto him.

"More," she begged.

She added a belated "please" just before Brian delivered a blow to her right ass cheek. She screamed and her body lunged forward.

"You're a slow learner, my dear," he growled as she glared back at him.

Brian grabbed her left shoulder for better leverage. He delivered another blow to her skin and she clenched, nearly crushing him inside her. Increasing his speed, he roughly forced himself into her.

"Oh, God, yes," she sobbed.

They were both sweating, and her body began to pulsate as he drove into her.

"I need to cum, Brian," she cried. "Please, may I?"

He smiled.

"Good girl," he whispered, as his balls slapped against her clit.

"Please," she repeated urgently.

"Cum for me, Linda," he replied, quietly.

"Yessss," she hissed.

Only a few seconds later, her cunt constricted around his shaft and she convulsed against him.

"Fuck, yes, Brian; I'm cumming," she cried, telling him nothing her body hadn't already revealed.

She struggled to look back at him as she came, but then her arms bent and her torso collapsed to the bed.

"Yes," she said, weakly.

Holding her tightly, he kept himself inside her as the waves of pleasure washed over her. Linda's right hand reached back, searching for his. Releasing her hip, he took her hand, and she squeezed his fingers until her orgasm had run its course. As Linda relaxed, she released his hand and flattened out, belly down on the bed.

She gasped as his cock left her. Brian looked down at the spent figure spread before him. Reaching out, he ran his fingertips over her wetness.

"Shit," she wailed.

Linda rolled onto her right side as her body involuntarily doubled over.

"Please, no," she pleaded.

He raised his right hand and leaned over, seeking the flesh of her ass.

"I'm sorry," she squealed. "I just need a minute."

Rather than spank her again, he poked his fingers between her legs, sliding past her damp thighs before she could close them.

"Fuck, Brian," she cried, futilely trying to free herself of his carnal assault.

He rubbed Linda's clit as she squirmed. She tried to speak - desperate for permission to cum - but couldn't gain enough breath to form the words. It took less than a minute for her to reach orgasm again. Before she stopped shaking, Brian gently rolled her onto her back, then grabbed a pillow, and slid it under her head. He lay down on the bed, at her right side.

"You are not a nice man," she said, in mock defiance.

"I'm not," he agreed, pushing her legs apart.

Her eyes closed as his fingers traced over her tattoo.

"You haven't cum yet," she observed a minute later.

"No," he answered.

"I want you to," she said, sounding as if she were certain the statement would earn her more punishment.

"You do?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, opening her eyes to look into his.

"So, you think you're in charge now?" he asked.

"No, I just..." she said, before he cut off her words.

"Greedy girl," he said.

Remaining silent, she nodded slowly.

"Is it greedy to want you to cum after you've made me cum so many times?" she asked, meekly.

"Are you trying to be logical, Linda?" Brian asked.

"I don't..." she began. "I..."

His right hand flew to her chin, and turned her face to his.

"Maybe I haven't made you cum enough," he growled, "if you can still be logical."

He forced her down and slipped on top of her, positioning himself between her legs. She tried to resist, but he grabbed her wrists, dragging them over her head, and pinning them to the bed. Holding her in place, he teased her with the head of his cock.

"Now, tell me what you want," he said, sternly.

"I want more," she groaned.

Controlling both wrists with his left hand, he used his right to slap her left nipple. She shrieked in pain as her body contorted under his.

"Tell me," he ordered.

"I want you to fuck me hard," she hissed.

"Beg me," he responded.

"Please," she whispered. "Ram that dick in me. Make me cum again."

Adjusting his hips, he slid the length of his shaft along her clit. Her body stiffened under him.

"Do you want to take off the condom," she asked, when she recovered.

He stopped and looked into her eyes. She sensed his hesitation.

"I know that's why you didn't want to fuck me at the club," she purred. "Or, in the shower."

Brian's brain was being swamped by a tidal wave of pleasure, and somewhere in that overheated gray matter, he knew better. Her right hand twisted free of his grip and slid down between their bodies. Wrapping her fingers around the bottom of his shaft, she carefully removed the latex. She held it up for him to see, then blindly tossed it toward the edge of the bed.

"It's OK, I'm on the pill," she assured him. "And, you can shoot it wherever you want, baby."

She froze for a moment, not knowing if he would allow her such an endearment.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked, again facing her.

Raising her face to his, she kissed him. She wrapped her arms around his neck and held him tightly. Lips opened and tongues danced as he awkwardly reached down to guide himself to her pussy. The tip of his cock brushed the outside of her wet pussy for a moment, then he shoved half his length into her.

Their mouths parted and she cried out as her fingernails clawed at the skin of his back. He lowered himself on her, pressing her into the bed. Her knees came up as he pulled back an inch, and then buried his cock in her, his balls slapping against the crystal head of the plug still in her ass.

"Oh, Jesus, yes," she screamed, digging her heels into his butt cheeks.

Brian didn't wait for further encouragement. He slammed himself into her, mashing his mouth against hers as he did so. They moaned, fighting for breath, unwilling to break the kiss. Slipping his arms under her, he increased the speed and force of his advances.

"Yes, more," she demanded, her head tilting back.

They moved together wildly, each desperate for the other. For a few minutes - or perhaps 20; time had ceased to have any meaning - they found the rhythm; that magical perfect mutual motion when every one of his thrusts met her as her ass bounced off the bed from the last. A sharp grunt escaped Linda's throat each time he entered her.

"Is this what you want?" he demanded. "You want me to fuck you hard?"

"Give it to me, baby," she pleaded, trying to hold him as their bodies moved.

He felt the familiar ache growing in his ball, the tightness in his lower belly. He'd been restraining himself since she'd walked in the door, denying himself in order to please her. But, teasing her had taken its toll on him, and knew he couldn't last much longer. Linda didn't. She came with little warning. Her cunt constricted around him and her body convulsed violently. Brian continued fucking her, even as he fought to hold back, wanting to extend her orgasm. She purred his name in his ear, pushing him over the edge.

"Lindaaaa," he groaned.

Brian leaned to the left, allowing his cock to slip from her. At the same time, he pulled his right hand from under her and grabbed the shaft, giving it several hard, fast strokes before a long stream of cum erupted from him. It landed on her lower belly, partially covering her tattoo. As his body bucked atop hers, he struggled to keep himself aimed at that spot.

He fired again and again, and any thought of deliberately hitting a particular spot vanished; his only desire now to remain forever in the bliss flooding his brain. In the dying throes of her latest orgasm, Linda embraced him. Pulling him back to her, she kissed his mouth. Semen continued to dribble from his penis, now trapped between their bodies, and he maneuvered his hips to let his shrinking shaft slide over her sticky skin.

For several minutes, they lay together, delighting in the aftershocks of pleasure running through them. The two kissed, murmured quietly, and let their fingers explore each others hot skin.

"Should I get a towel?" Linda asked, finally.

"Only if you can crawl out from under me," he said, not entirely kidding.

"I don't think that's possible," she laughed.

They talked and kissed for another minute.

"I wasn't sure what I could call you," she said. "You didn't mind 'baby?'"

"You can call me anything you want," he said. "Except sir; master; mister; boss, or anything like that."

"Hmmm, what about daddy?" she teased. "Or, papi?"

He stared at her, frowning. She giggled as she remained trapped beneath him.

"I think you can add those to the list, smart ass," he said.

Another minute passed before Brian groaned and rolled off her. Crawling off the bed, he stood, and retrieved the towel he'd earlier thrown into the bathroom. Returning, he gently cleaned her, carefully wiping away the cum he'd initially deposited on her belly, and then smeared around as their senses slowly returned to reality. After mopping off himself, he dropped the towel to the floor beside the bed, and asked if she'd like to get under the blankets.