Unexpected Submission Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can I take this thing out of my butt first?" she asked, rotating her hips and pointing at the plug.

He couldn't help but smile.

"If you wish," he said.

Delicately, she inched her way to the edge, and eased herself off the bed. She shuffled, awkwardly, toward the bathroom.

"What's wrong?" he asked. "You're walking like you've got a stick up your..."

Linda turned and gave him a look that cut off his statement.

"Just kidding, my dear," he said. "Do you need my help?"

As she turned to continue, she gave him the "come here" sign with her finger. Brian followed, retrieving the robe she'd been wearing. Entering the bathroom, he found her examining herself in the mirror. She'd put on her glasses and once more pulled her hair back using the scrunchy. He held out the robe and she slipped into it.

"You are absolutely beautiful," he whispered.

"My hair is a disaster," she objected.

"We'll have to brush it again," he observed, with a smile.

"I don't know if that'll help," she lamented.

He shook his head as he walked to the toilet. Putting the lid down, he sat.

"Come here and bend over," he directed.

Linda moved closer, turned, and bent over the counter. Brian reached out and flipped the bottom of the robe onto her lower back.

"Christ, that is a work of art," Brian said, taking a moment to admire the view. "Michelangelo couldn't have sculpted an ass this fine."

She looked back at him over her shoulder. Her expression let him know he should get on with it. Placing his right hand on the small of her back, his left slid up between her legs. She stiffened as he took hold of the crystal head of the butt plug. Linda tried to relax and keep her breathing even as, over the course of a minute, he rotated the plug and carefully removed it.

He washed up and returned to the bedroom. When she emerged, he pulled down the blankets and she crawled into bed. She placed her glasses on the nightstand and lay on her right side, facing the window. Brian snuggled behind her, his body spooning hers. Slipping his left hand between her arm and body, he hugged her to him.

"Are you OK?" he asked, softly.

"I think so," she said.

"Think?" he questioned. "Did I hurt you?"

"No," she answered, quickly. "No, it's not that. I'm just...confused."

"About?" he asked.

"Well," she began. "You did all the things I told you other guys have done to me when we talked at the club, except call me a whore."

"I will never call you that," he assured her.

"But," she continued, "this was so different."

"How?" he prodded, gently.

"I don't know," she admitted. "It was like you were doing it for me, instead of to me."

"You're a very smart young woman," he said.

"Don't tease me," she seethed, trying to pull away.

"I'm not, Linda," he said, clutching her tighter.

She resisted for a moment, then relented. He kissed the back of her neck, pushing his tongue against her skin. He gently bit her, and she jumped.

"The difference, my dear Linda," he said, "is that once you came the first time, you realized I'm just as interested in your pleasure as in my own. Your whole body relaxed, even as you stood naked in the club, and you surrendered yourself to me."

"When you didn't want to fuck me, I was worried," she said. "I thought maybe I didn't turn you on enough to make you cum."

"Silly girl," he chided, gently. "I wouldn't be here if you didn't excite me. Well, I'd be here, because it's my hotel room, but you wouldn't be here."

"I got a little self-conscious," she admitted, without reacting to his attempt at humor.

"It was our first time," he reminded her. "I had to teach you that giving up control would be a good thing. In the future, there may be times when I cum in five minutes, and don't let you cum at all."

"I hope not," she objected.

Linda remained silent for nearly a minute.

"So, what did I learn when I came the ninth time?" she asked with a short laugh.

"I think by that time, you believed what I told you," he said. "That I love making a woman cum...almost as much as cumming myself."

"I certainly believe you now," she said.

"Good girl," he whispered.

"I've never cum so many times," she purred. "I lost count. Some of them blended together."

"Submission and trust can lead to pleasure," he said. "For both of us."

"I think I understand," she said.

"So, you're OK?" he asked.

"Yes," she whispered. "As long as I don't have to walk anytime soon."

He smiled and again moved his lips to the back of her neck.

"Are you going to put this in one of your stories?" she asked after a few moments.

"Probably," he allowed. "At some point at least part of it will find its way into my work. But, I won't use your real name."

"I know," she said. "I was just wondering because you claim your stories are based on true events."

He laughed softly.

"Well, I'm not exactly the Tolkien of fuck stories," he said. "But, I have a vivid imagination. I use a combination of real events and fantasies."

They lay quietly for several more minutes, letting their breathing return to normal. Finally, fearing she would fall asleep without knowing, she spoke.

"At the club you said I'm yours now," she whispered, without turning her head.

"I did," he agreed.

"Am I?" she asked.

"Do you want to be?" he asked in return.

"Yes," she answered.

His arm still around her, the two lovers drifted off to sleep as the first rays of sunlight peeked over the distant horizon.