Unexpected Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hesitantly, Linda turned toward Lucy. She raised her right hand and brought it down swiftly, striking the taller – due to the heels she still wore – woman's left nipple. Lucy cried out, and retreated a step.

"Lucy," Brian barked, as he wrapped his right hand around his erect cock. "Don't move."

For a moment, she stared at him, a defiant look on her face, but then nodded.

"Again, Linda," he said.

Linda struck, and Lucy moaned, but did not withdraw. Her head fell back and her mouth opened as Linda hit her once more. Brian watched as he stroked him slowly.

"Now, pinch her nipple with one hand, and put the other between her legs," Brian ordered.

Lucy's legs nearly buckled as Linda touched her.

"Faster," Brian said.

"Pleeease," Lucy sighed, as Linda rubbed her.

Linda released Lucy's breast and wrapped her arm around Lucy's shoulders, holding her tightly. Lucy's breathing became erratic and her body convulsed as Linda's fingers continued pleasuring her. Though she fought to remain standing, Lucy's orgasm struck with little warning to the others, and her knees gave out. Brian reached out quickly and helped Linda guide Lucy to the floor.

"Don't stop, Linda," Brian said.

She didn't cease her efforts, extending Lucy's orgasmic bliss by manipulating her slick clit. The sound of Lucy's delight filled the room. Linda smiled at Brian as Lucy's body shook against hers.

"Are you OK?" Linda asked Lucy.

"Came...so...hard," Lucy whimpered, barely loud enough to hear.

"I know," Linda laughed. "I was there."

"You made it happen," Lucy said, lifting her face to Linda's.

The women kissed as Brian rose from the bed. He picked up his pants and retrieved the keys to the handcuffs. After once more helping Lucy stand, he lifted the shirt bunched around her wrists. Working his way through the tangle of fabric, Brian freed her from bondage. She let the shirt fall to the floor, and rubbed her wrists as Brian returned to the bed, sitting propped up against the headboard.

"Come here, Linda," he said.

She crawled on the bed, advancing toward him slowly.

"No," he said, putting up a hand to stop her. "Stand up."

Linda complied, awkwardly getting to her feet on the mattress. Brian's finger curled, beckoning her to approach him. As she stepped closer, he pointed at his chin. Her head tilted, as if she were confused, then she smiled as his desire became clear in her brain. Maneuvering close to the headboard, her knees bent slightly allowing her cunt to press against his mouth.

"Ohhhh," she groaned, as Brian's tongue touched her clit.

As he licked her, his hands found her ankles, then drifted upward, along her calves; over her knees; caressing her thighs, until he cupped her ass. Linda placed her hands, fingers splayed wide, on the wall in front of her.

She felt the bed rock gently and turned her head. Lucy crawled on the bed and positioned herself behind them. Brian spread her cheeks, and before she could say anything, Lucy's tongue swirled around the plug in her asshole.

"Fuuuuuck," she cried out, rising onto her tiptoes and clawing at the wallpaper.

Lucy grabbed Linda's hips, holding her in place, as tongues probed her from both the front and back. Unable to escape the carnal assault, she leaned forward, resting her forehead against the wall, her eyes screwed shut, and moaned loudly. Tremors ran through Linda's body, and as they continued their efforts, Brian and Lucy's mission imperceptibly changed from trapping Linda to supporting her lest her legs buckle as they pleasured her.

"Don't stop," Linda rasped.

Neither harbored any intentions of doing so. Instead, they intensified their individual attacks on her nether regions, combining to drive her inexorably toward the temporary oblivion of orgasm. It took only another minute for her to go over the edge.

Linda managed a brief oral warning of her impending climax, then collapsed, falling into Brian's lap. Lucy retreated a few inches to avoid being hurt, but put up her hands to brace Linda. Brian, however, wrapped his arms around Linda's shoulders, preventing her from flopping backwards. Her body convulsed against his as he held her tightly.

Brian kissed her neck as she gasped for breath, and dragged her nails across his skin. Somehow, she managed to whisper his name as Lucy slid up behind, and kissed her right shoulder. Lifting her gaze, Lucy winked at Brian. He smiled at her, then kissed Linda deeply.

"Did you like that?" Lucy asked, leaning close to Linda's ear.

Breaking the kiss, Linda nodded.

"Couldn't you tell?" she asked in return, looking back.

"Has anyone ever told you that you have a very pretty asshole, Linda?" Lucy asked, smiling.

Linda giggled, shaking her head as she blushed.

"You do," Lucy assured her.

"I told you," Brian chimed in.

Linda spun to face him.

"Shush, you," she hissed.

He delivered a sharp slap to her left butt cheek, and she yelped.

"Giving orders now?" he asked, sternly.

"No," she said, quietly. "I'm sorry."

He stared into her eyes for a moment.

"On your knees, Linda," he said, finally.

As she wiggled her way down his body, he spread his legs, and she knelt in front of him. Staring down at his hard cock, she licked her lips.

"May I have it?" she asked, seductively. "Please."

"Suck my cock," he said.

Wrapping her right hand around his shaft, Linda stroked him as she lowered her face into his lap.

"Keep that ass up in the air," Brian demanded.

Linda glanced up and gave him a wink. He smiled, then lifted his eyes to survey Lucy's body.

"What do you think Lucy should do?" he asked Linda, as she again moved her mouth toward his cock.

She stopped and looked back at Lucy.

"I...I don't know," she answered, quietly.

"Well, since she thinks your asshole is so pretty, she should have some more of it," Brian said. "Wouldn't you agree?"

"Uh..." Linda began.

"Would you like that, Linda?" he asked.

"Yes," she said, facing him again.

"Then tell her what you want," he said.

"I can't," she said, shaking her head.

"Tell her," he ordered.

Linda turned back to Lucy.

"Lick me," she said, meekly.

"Fucking tell her, Linda," Brian thundered.

"Eat my ass, Lucy," Linda yelled out.

"Good girl," he said.

Lucy put her hands on Linda's hips. As her face neared Linda's flesh, Brian grabbed Linda's hair and directed her head downward. She moaned as Lucy's mouth once more rolled around the rim of the butt plug, then proceeded down to her pussy.

Bliss clouded her mind quickly, and Linda fought to collect her thoughts, before closing her lips around the head of Brian's cock. He swallowed hard and tried to control himself. With all that had happened this evening, he was already close. Linda could tell. Her right hand moved to his scrotum and she gently squeezed his balls, pulling them downward, as she took him deeper.

"Fuck; that's it," Brian groaned, his hips involuntarily lifting off the bed.

Linda put her hands on his stomach, pushing him down. She shook her head back and forth several times while holding him in her mouth. His breathing increased quickly. Letting his hand slip from her hair, he clawed at the skin of her shoulder. Lucy lifted her head and looked at him. She smiled as she pushed two fingers into Linda's pussy.

"Faster and harder," he told Lucy.

Whether Linda thought his order was meant for her, or decided on her own that it was a good idea, she increased the force of her suction as her lips rapidly traveled up and down his shaft; determined to draw the cum out of him, and pleasing him with her skill.

Lucy pressed her thumb against the plug in Linda's ass, rubbing it in a circular motion several times, making it shift inside the latter's rectum. Linda mumbled something around Brian's cock, then let the head of his cock slide into the back of her throat. His legs quivered as she held him there, and he could feel the familiar ache growing in his balls.

"Lindaaaa," he sighed. "I'm gonna cum."

"Mmmm, hmmm," she acknowledged, without pulling back,

The vibrations rumbled through him, pushing him beyond endurance. His hands drifted to the back of Linda's head, and then raked at her hair as they fell to the top of the bed.

"I'm cumming, baby," he hissed.

"Give it to her, Brian," Lucy cried out, and used her free hand to slap Linda's ass hard.

Linda's body jumped and she moaned as she fought to avoid biting Brian. Her hands clutched at his hips, trying to hold on; forcing herself to keep him deep in her throat. He repeated his warning, louder this time, as his hips began to buck.

"Yes, get every drop, Linda," Lucy urged.

Brian's fingers tore at the sheet and he grunted loudly as he fired his cum into Linda's belly. Before he'd finished, Lucy's fingers brought on another orgasm for Linda. Her body shook atop his and she collapsed forward against him, his cock – still dribbling cum – slipped from her mouth. Lucy adjusted to her new position, continuing to work Linda's pussy and ass, and extending her ecstasy for several more moments.

Carefully, Lucy lay down beside them. She kissed Linda's shoulder, and let her tongue trail over the sweaty skin. Linda's body stiffened as Lucy manipulated her fingers once more.

"Oh, Luc..." Linda tried to form words, but they disappeared in a gasp.

She tried to squirm away, but her movements only increased the pleasure coursing through her.

"Pleeeeease," she sighed, as her eyes rose to Brian's.

"I want you to cum again," Lucy whispered.

"I agree," Brian said, smiling as he wrapped his strong arms around Linda's shoulders.

He held her tightly as Lucy tortured her. Her body had not yet fully recovered from the last orgasm, and the next was already approaching.

"Fuuuck," her voice shook, "I hate you both."

Brian and Lucy did not relent. Linda tried to push herself away from Brian, but his power proved too much for her, and the delightful madness Lucy's fingers were inciting in her sapped any strength she might have had. A minute later, Linda came again, violently convulsing between their bodies.

"You two are not nice," Linda said, fighting for the air to form each word.

"Awww," Lucy teased, her bottom lip poking out in a mock pout. "Poor you."

Linda put her head on Brian's chest as she regained strength. Lucy spooned behind her, gently running her fingers through Linda's hair. As her breathing slowed and heart rate returned to normal, Linda let her hands explore Brian's form, lingering on his inner thighs, scrotum, and temporarily shrunken shaft. It didn't take long for him to get hard again.

"Well, somebody woke up," she purred.

"Are you looking to cum again, you greedy girl?" he asked.

"You two created this monster," Linda retorted.

She smiled, then clumsily climbed atop him. Rotating her body, she ended up straddling him, her back against his chest. His stiffening penis brushed her wet lips.

"I want it, Brian," she said.

Brian didn't answer with words. He forced his right hand between his stomach and her ass, grabbed his shaft. As he held himself, Linda lowered herself deliberately, and the tip of his cock slipped inside her.

"Yesssss," she hissed.

As Linda's pussy steadily enveloped his length, he let out a long, low groan. Turning her head, she looked back at him over her right shoulder.

"You like that, baby?" she asked.

He could only nod. She opened her mouth to say something else, but he put his right hand in the middle of her back and pushed her. She gasped as his cock retreated from her wetness. Lucy rolled aside, letting Linda drop to the bed on her hands and knees. Moving quickly, Brian knelt behind her. Placing his left hand on the small of her back, he guided himself back into her with his right.

His hands slid to her hips, and he thrust deep inside her. She cried out and tried to fall forward, but he held her firmly. Lucy smiled at Brian as she scuttled around to lie in front of Linda. She spread her legs wide, grabbed a handful of Linda's hair, and pulled her to her sex. Linda didn't resist, and Lucy's eyes rolled back as Linda's tongue touched her pussy lips.

"That's it, baby," she sighed. "Lick it."

Brian watched Lucy as Linda ate her. A light sheen of sweat covered her dark skin, and she rubbed her beautiful breasts, then pinched her nipples. Brian's mouth fell open as he watched a look of pleasure and pain pass over her face.

Linda placed her hands on Lucy's inner thighs, and squeezed the supple flesh. Lucy's right hand drifted down her body. She slid the first two fingers between her legs, spreading her slick lips, and began rocking her hips back and forth, attempting to ride Linda's face. Both women moaned, though Linda's was muffled by Lucy's pussy.

His eyes still on Lucy, Brian gently nudged his right thumb against the head of the butt plug inside Linda, pushing it slightly deeper. Linda sighed and he could tell she was already close to her next orgasm. Lucy's head fell back and her body trembled. She mumbled something unintelligible, and Brian was sure she wouldn't last much longer either.

He increased the speed and force of his efforts, shoving himself into Linda. For a few moments, he dropped his gaze, and watched her ass bounce each time his hips met her cheeks. Linda nudged two fingers into Lucy's pussy. The action pushed Lucy over the edge. She came, crying out as her body arched into the air, and she nearly slid off the bed – though Brian wasn't sure if, in her present state of oblivion, she was aware of that danger.

"I need to cum, Brian," Linda pleaded, looking back at him over her shoulder. "May I?"

He smiled as he stared into her eyes. Brian could feel the tremors running through her body, and knew she could hold out much longer. With his right hand, he slapped her ass cheek, but didn't answer.

"Pleeeease," she begged.

Ending her torture, he granted permission.

"Cum for me, Linda," he commanded.

No sooner had the words left his mouth, when she slammed herself backward, grinding her ass against him as she convulsed. Her cunt contracted; gripping him tightly, though he continued forcing himself into her. Still in the dying throes of her own orgasm, Lucy struggled to turn her body and hold Linda. They kissed and breathed in each other's breath as Linda came. Brian worked his length in and out of Linda for another minute, then pushed her over, grabbed her hips, and flipped her onto her back.

Crawling up between Linda's legs, he slid himself into her once more. Her heels dug into the cheeks of Brian's ass as he sank into her. Linda gasped loudly and her nails clawed at his back. Lucy put her hands on the sides of Linda's face and kissed her hard. Their tongues danced around as Brian watched.

He wanted nothing more than to join the kiss, but lowered his head and took Linda's right nipple in his mouth, sucking and flicking it with his tongue. Linda writhed as her body raced toward yet another orgasm. Slipping his arms under her, Brian embraced Linda, and their bodies moved in unison.

"Cum in me, baby, please," Linda howled, turning her face from Lucy's.

He was too close to object to her demanding tone. Brian rammed himself into Linda again as her pussy once more constricted around him. Their bodies tensed momentarily, then convulsed violently as they came together. Brian groaned as he fired stream after stream of cum deep inside Linda.

"Jesus, that is so fucking hot," Lucy sighed as her bedmates strained against each other.

Brian tried to smile at her, but his weary body collapsed atop Linda's.

"You're gonna kill me one these days," Brian sighed, more than a minute later.

He found the strength to tilt his head and kiss Linda's neck.

"But, what a way to go," Linda whispered as his lips nuzzled her skin.

"Are you two trying to make me sick?" Lucy teased, then stuck out her tongue.

All three laughed, before Lucy leaned in to kiss Linda's shoulder. Her lips slowly moved along Linda's collarbone; her tongue trailing over the skin as she proceeded to Linda's lips. As the two women kissed, Brian groaned and rolled off Linda, collapsing on her right side.

"Old man," Linda giggled.

"You'll be old someday, too," he retorted.

Linda turned and let her chin rest on his chest. Her eyes locked on his face. Lucy shifted her body to once more spoon with Linda. Nearly 10 minutes passed as they lay quietly.

"I'd better get back to work," Lucy said, finally. "My boss is going to be pissed."

"If she has a problem, tell her to call me," Brian told her. "I'll say you were helping me proofread the next 'Ben & Gabrielle' book."

"Shit," Lucy cried, beaming, "I'd love to do that. I can't get enough of those two."

Lucy gave Brian a quick peck on the cheek, then turned and kissed Linda deeply, forcing her tongue into Linda's mouth. She gave Linda a wink, then rolled to the edge of the bed. Picking up her shirt, and giving her ass an exaggerated wiggle, Lucy sauntered out of the bedroom. While Linda remained in bed, Brian rose and followed Lucy, retrieving his boxer-briefs from the floor as he went.

"I'll be right back," he told Linda as he walked away. "I'm just going to see Lucy out."

Linda didn't respond. In fact, nearly five minutes passed before she heard the front door close as Lucy left the suite. A few seconds later, Brian returned to the bedroom holding a single red rose.

"Happy Valentine's Day," he said. "I didn't have a chance to give..."

She was out of bed, and getting dressed; pulling on her panties as he stopped talking.

"Am I not enough for you, Brian?" Linda asked, anger in her voice.

"What do you mean?" he returned.

"Do you have a woman like me in every city you visit?" she asked.

"What?" he said, again answering a query with one of his own.

"You heard me," she said. "Do you have other fuck toys?"

"A fuck toy? Why would you say that?" he asked, realizing the conversation had quickly devolved into a series of questions and no answers. "Have I ever treated you like you're a toy? Or, made you feel like you weren't important to me?"

"No," she said, quietly.

"Then, why?" he asked. "Where is this coming from?"

She didn't speak.

"Talk to me, Linda," he said.

"I just...," she began, then stopped. "Well, we had that talk about seeing other people, and I thought it was so you could keep some regular girls around the country."

"I don't have any 'regular' girls, Linda," he said. "I usually just pick up someone after my readings."

"You fucker," she yelled and tried to hit him.

Brian grabbed her wrists and held her arms away from him.

"I'm just kidding," he said, loudly.

Growing angrier, she tried to wrest herself free. Realizing he'd fucked up by trying to defuse her wrath with humor, he apologized.

"That was a dumb thing to say," he said. "I'm sorry. I was just teasing."

Linda realized the futility of fighting and stopped, letting her arms go limp.

"I had that conversation with you because I didn't think it was fair to make you wait around for an old man like me," he said.

She looked up into his eyes, and he released her wrists.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Well, I didn't expect another woman to be here," she said.

"Didn't you have fun?" he questioned.

"I think you know the answer to that," she admitted, reluctantly. "Several times."

"But...," he said.

She hesitated. He remained silent, waiting for her to gather her courage.

"I don't want to share you," she said.

He began to laugh.

"You son of a bit..." she cried, twisting her body as she again tried to punch him.

He forced her hands behind her back, and held her body against his.

"Don't fucking laugh at me," she continued.

"I'm sorry," he said. "I'm not, really."

"Asshole," she said. "Let me go."

"No," he said, sternly.

"Yes," she said, her voice rising.